Erase PRO/ possible Anabeta Elite stack questions

skrypt

Awards
Hello gents,

It's been quite a while since I've been around AM; feels good to be back. Firstly, I must apologize as, admittedly, I have not done the amount of research that I generally like, but time is pressing, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

Anyway, I've been out of the supplement game quite a while, have definitely still been working out, but my goals were shifted in well call it a different direction. I was running Erase stacks before and loved them, and would like to get back to that (I think I saw nattydisaster's name still floating around, glad to see he's still here as he's always been informative and super helpful). Anyway, I saw in the store an Erase Pro/ Anabeta Elite stack that caught my eye, but I am rather clueless when it comes to dosing etc. Also, I was thinking about adding a little fat burner (lean xtreme still around?) but am unsure if that is necessary. I'm 26, 175#, my diet is clean, and my training is focused primarily on Strength and MetCons. Goals are the usual recomp add strength/size loose fat. Thank you in advance for any and all replies.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro would be fine. I wouldn't add LX since Anabeta Elite already contains one of the main actives. Rather, consider adding SNS TTA-500, which at a mere 2 caps/day (60 days worth) would work synergistically with the forskolin in Anabeta Elite.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite will work great for what you are looking for! 1 Erase Pro in the morning and 4 AnaBeta Elite throughout the day, 2 before and after your workout on training days. For the ultimate recomp, go with USP labs Test Powder and Alphamine which is also from PES:)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro would be fine. I wouldn't add LX since Anabeta Elite already contains one of the main actives. Rather, consider adding SNS TTA-500, which at a mere 2 caps/day (60 days worth) would work synergistically with the forskolin in Anabeta Elite.
I'd echo this. I ran ABE with DCP for my cut earlier this year and it worked great. DCP is hard to find (if thats even possible) and TTA from SNS is cheap right now. :thumbsup:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE and Erase Pro is an excellent stack. TTA from SNS is a cheap effective fat burner to add to your stack for your recomp.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Agreed adding SNS tta to Anabeta elite and erase pro would be an awesome stack

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite will work great for what you are looking for! 1 Erase Pro in the morning and 4 AnaBeta Elite throughout the day, 2 before and after your workout on training days. For the ultimate recomp, go with USP labs Test Powder and Alphamine which is also from PES:)
Couldnt agree more

skrypt

Awards
Thank you for the awesome advice, gents! I've decided I'm going to run both these stacks, probably an eight week cycle, followed by a four week break then another eight week cycle. Since I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks and won't have a ton of room, I'm going to start with the Erase Pro+ AnaBeta Elite + SNS tta-500. Dosing schedule will be: 1 Erase/day with morning meal (it seems insane to me that you only have to take one per day?) 4 AnaBeta Elite/day 2 pre-workout, 2 post-workout on lifting days, 1x4/day spread evenly throughout the day on off days. SNS TTA-500 2/day 1 in the morning and one in the evening (is this most effective?) This stack will be followed by a four week break, and then I'll transition into the Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamine + Test Powder stack.

Thank you again to the forum members for the continued advice. And thank you both PES (I loved Erase before and I'm sure I will again) and USP for what I'm sure will be quality products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the awesome advice, gents! I've decided I'm going to run both these stacks, probably an eight week cycle, followed by a four week break then another eight week cycle. Since I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks and won't have a ton of room, I'm going to start with the Erase Pro+ AnaBeta Elite + SNS tta-500. Dosing schedule will be: 1 Erase/day with morning meal (it seems insane to me that you only have to take one per day?) 4 AnaBeta Elite/day 2 pre-workout, 2 post-workout on lifting days, 1x4/day spread evenly throughout the day on off days. SNS TTA-500 2/day 1 in the morning and one in the evening (is this most effective?) This stack will be followed by a four week break, and then I'll transition into the Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamine + Test Powder stack.

Thank you again to the forum members for the continued advice. And thank you both PES (I loved Erase before and I'm sure I will again) and USP for what I'm sure will be quality products.
That sounds absolutely EPIC. :D

Dosing looks good. TTA dosing doesn't matter too much, but I would dose those each of those morning and evening doses 30 minutes before a meal. Also stay hydrated, the SNS TTA does have a nice electrolyte complex but some people respond differently to TTA than others.

Otherwise post a review when done as I am sure many would appreciate the input on both stacks.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the awesome advice, gents! I've decided I'm going to run both these stacks, probably an eight week cycle, followed by a four week break then another eight week cycle. Since I'm going to be traveling in a few weeks and won't have a ton of room, I'm going to start with the Erase Pro+ AnaBeta Elite + SNS tta-500. Dosing schedule will be: 1 Erase/day with morning meal (it seems insane to me that you only have to take one per day?) 4 AnaBeta Elite/day 2 pre-workout, 2 post-workout on lifting days, 1x4/day spread evenly throughout the day on off days. SNS TTA-500 2/day 1 in the morning and one in the evening (is this most effective?) This stack will be followed by a four week break, and then I'll transition into the Erase Pro + AnaBeta Elite + Alphamine + Test Powder stack.Thank you again to the forum members for the continued advice. And thank you both PES (I loved Erase before and I'm sure I will again) and USP for what I'm sure will be quality products.
Epic cycle layout, you're going to have impressive results for sure. Keep us in the loop!

skrypt

Awards
I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop; I don't think I'll have enough time to keep an official day-to-day log, but I know my body very well and I'll atleast post an ending summary.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop; I don't think I'll have enough time to keep an official day-to-day log, but I know my body very well and I'll atleast post an ending summary.
Sounds good man. Good luck with your stack.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Appreciate it bud

rockme

rockme

Awards
You could probably just go with original Erase. EP has a 75 mg dose of main ingredient and that may or may not be too much for you. I ran EP with DAA this summer and it worked really well but my joints were beyond thrashed and libido was virtually nonexistent. With Erase you can at least assess tolerance and appropriate dosing. I plan to run erase with bulk DAA early Spring.