Erase is?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Exactly what is erase?

I was given the answer some time ago by kevinhy i think it was but cannot find the post now

Its not a steroid, not a ph, so is it a drug?
or is it an all natural product and if so how can it be so effective if its at least not a drug?

Is it not similar to Androstadienone which is a steroid i believe, of which the spelling is very similar

Thanks guys

trenbologna

Awards
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione

7-keto DHEA metabolite

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what is erase?

I was given the answer some time ago by kevinhy i think it was but cannot find the post now

Its not a steroid, not a ph, so is it a drug?
or is it an all natural product and if so how can it be so effective if its at least not a drug?

Is it not similar to Androstadienone which is a steroid i believe, of which the spelling is very similar

Thanks guys
Erase is Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione - "common" name is 3,7-keto DHEA, a metabolite of DHEA.

3,7-keto DHEA is not a steroid or a prohormone, nor is it a drug. It is a natural product, and yes, it is effective - natural products can be extremely effective; not just drugs and hormonals work, you know. Read the product write-up to see why it is so effective: Erase Information.

Erase is not similar to Androstadienone - just because the nomenclature may seem or sound similar does not mean that the compounds are the same or are in any way related to one another.

~Rosie~

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Erase is Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione - "common" name is 3,7-keto DHEA, a metabolite of DHEA.

3,7-keto DHEA is not a steroid or a prohormone, nor is it a drug. It is a natural product, and yes, it is effective - natural products can be extremely effective; not just drugs and hormonals work, you know. Read the product write-up to see why it is so effective: Erase Information.

Erase is not similar to Androstadienone - just because the nomenclature may seem or sound similar does not mean that the compounds are the same or are in any way related to one another.

~Rosie~
Thanks for info rosie

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not an anabolic steroid. The word steroid refers to the structure of the molecule. DHEA is a steroid. Cholesterol is a steroid. Testosterone is a steroid.

Erase is a steroidal molecule but it is not an anabolic a steroid. It is an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase inhibitor inhibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

This mechanism is sought after due to the ability to both increase T and decrease E at the same time, leaving users with very lean, dry, hard physique changes. It is commonly taken solo, with test boosters to make them better, and taken on cycle/PCT to reduce estrogen related side effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning . i am a beginner to anabolic or androgenic supplements and prohormones completeing pct after 4 wk cycle of epistane . my pct consists of daa, titanium and erase . just stated the erase which has alot of positive comments here..my quetion is what is the difference between the 3,7- keto (dhea) erase is composed of .and the super ra-dhea in androhard or the dhea found in m1d . also what are your thoughts on those products as far as gaining lean mass . thank you .. re-read the above comments and got a better understanding would still appreciated any imput on effectiveness thank you

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think they super DHEAs that others sell are technically suppressive. Or at least they are supposed to be. So it would not make sense to use them in PCT

Erase is different because it can actually be used to assist in recovery during PCT. The others would be counter-productive