EQ

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Equipoise AKA Boldenone!

I have quite a lot of this stuff.

But have never really used it. I think my reason was that it greatly increases anxiety.

My question: what the heck is this stuff exactly, and what does it do?

How is it better than other AAS?
When would you use it?
Half life?

Does it mess with estrogen or prolactin?
What dose should I run?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Equipoise is on my to do list, so I’ll sub to hear other peoples input on it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on it
Cruising on it now for 7 weeks or so.
450 mg a week.
Pretty dry gains
Slow slow slow.
Energy through the roof
I can see where some would feel anxious on it.
I kind of like it though( gluten for punishment)
Vascularity is my favorite part.
Calves look like giant hard dicks.
Very cool drug
I'm going to stay on it Cruising till June then ill blast it with tren for 8 weeks
Maybe some M1T too

Reactions: Nac
steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
EQ is an excellent slow builder that greatly increases aerobic ability - which is why it's used in horse racing (EQ, equi, equine). It increases rbc count more than most steroids. Most say it increases hunger and vascularity. It's very mild and definitely one of the safer steroids. It really needs to be run long, like 16+ weeks. Although some see good gains of of around 500mg, most people recommend it shines at 750 or higher.
I've run it a few times. In my experience, there's nothing better for cardio. It definitely is better at 750 than 500. I've never noticed anxiety or increased hunger from it, but it can affect different people differently. I personally love it. Don't expect anything crazy from it though. It's a slow, steady builder.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love it with tren and mast, I drop test completely. Can run lower dose of AI.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You've done that?
Zero test?
Yeah bro. I frontload the EQ so Im juiced right out of the gate, and stop my test-e completely the loading week. Ive found 350mg EQ /wk ample with 3-400 tren. I need less AI doing this than when Im on trt/cruise.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro. I frontload the EQ so Im juiced right out of the gate, and stop my test-e completely the loading week. Ive found 350mg EQ /wk ample with 3-400 tren. I need less AI doing this than when Im on trt/cruise.
Crazy!!
You don't miss the test at all ?
Tren takes care of libido I assume.
Then you just get back on test a couple weeks before you stop the tren/EQ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy!!
You don't miss the test at all ?
Tren takes care of libido I assume.
Then you just get back on test a couple weeks before you stop the tren/EQ?
I get back onto my cruise dose of test once I finish the tren/EQ pretty much. But it depends what Im planning after tren, too.

Oh, and between the EQ/tren/mast Im pretty much like "test, test who??"

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get back onto my cruise dose of test once I finish the tren/EQ pretty much. But it depends what Im planning after tren, too.
I love alternative stuff like that.
Might just see how low I can get my test next EQ/tren run

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I love it. It has sooo many uses: You can run it alone as Cgkone has done and you get some gains but your muscle density is insane and veiny, you can run it as a Test replacement like Nac has mentioned and does wonders when ran along high estro compounds like Trest, Dbol, and others because it inhibits the release of aromitase, It is one of the most mild AAS out there other than having to donate blood near no side effects...most Primobolan sold from UGLs is actually EQ, it has same anabolic rate of Test but converts to E2 at half the rate.

The best thing I like about it is it's synergistic ability to compliment other compounds and mitigate sides or increase gains. I always run EQ along side Deca it just makes a huge difference. EQ and Tren is like taking Tren and making it more evil and helps with Tren's lower cardio sides. Dbol is not a water bomb when combined with EQ. When you really research the compound it has so many ways that it will lower side effects and increase effectiveness and when used in this manor you can fine tune the MGs to get the desired effect. IE 600+mg is when it is most effective for producing it's own results but you can add 250mg EQ to keep Dbol from washing away all your definition.

Reactions: Nac
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with pretty much everything everyone has said so far. It's the most vascular compound I've used. Slow, solid muscle gains. This has made me want to buy it again. I'm sending an email now. LOL. :)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it. It has sooo many uses: You can run it alone as Cgkone has done and you get some gains but your muscle density is insane and veiny, you can run it as a Test replacement like Nac has mentioned and does wonders when ran along high estro compounds like Trest, Dbol, and others because it inhibits the release of aromitase, It is one of the most mild AAS out there other than having to donate blood near no side effects...most Primobolan sold from UGLs is actually EQ, it has same anabolic rate of Test but converts to E2 at half the rate.

The best thing I like about it is it's synergistic ability to compliment other compounds and mitigate sides or increase gains. I always run EQ along side Deca it just makes a huge difference. EQ and Tren is like taking Tren and making it more evil and helps with Tren's lower cardio sides. Dbol is not a water bomb when combined with EQ. When you really research the compound it has so many ways that it will lower side effects and increase effectiveness and when used in this manor you can fine tune the MGs to get the desired effect. IE 600+mg is when it is most effective for producing it's own results but you can add 250mg EQ to keep Dbol from washing away all your definition.
Well said.
I love the stuff.
I guess those of us in for the long run can appreciate the slow steady gains.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it
450 mg a week.
Pretty dry gains
Slow slow slow.
Energy through the roof
Very cool drug
I'm going to stay on it Cruising till June then ill blast it with tren for 8 weeks
Maybe some M1T too
Why the anxiety? If not for that I would go 300mg then 600mg maybe even up to 900mg (donating that blood of course)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why the anxiety? If not for that I would go 300mg then 600mg maybe even up to 900mg (donating that blood of course)
You know I've never heard "why" it happens on EQ.
I can describe as a "ready to go" feeling.
I'm more restless. Takes longer to wind down
Good example is.....right now I'm showered and ready to hop in bed.
I get up at 4am and go to bed fairly early every night.
Right now I'm standing in the living room. Standing writing this on my phone.
Not kicking back, not sitting down....standing writing this.
So just a lot of energy.
Fresh feeling all day.
Overload of energy.....which I can can see turning into anxiety.
My battery is full all day feeling.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You know I've never heard "why" it happens on EQ.
I can describe as a "ready to go" feeling.
I'm more restless. Takes longer to wind down
Good example is.....right now I'm showered and ready to hop in bed.
I get up at 4am and go to bed fairly early every night.
Right now I'm standing in the living room. Standing writing this on my phone.
Not kicking back, not sitting down....standing writing this.
So just a lot of energy.
Fresh feeling all day.
Overload of energy.....which I can can see turning into anxiety.
My battery is full all day feeling.
So really edgy... Like testosterone on steroids lmao

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it
450 mg a week.
Pretty dry gains
Slow slow slow.
Energy through the roof
Very cool drug
Maybe some M1T too
I love slow acting AAS. More solid gains.

Primo is a favorite of mine for that reason

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
EQ is an excellent slow builder that greatly increases aerobic ability - which is why it's used in horse racing (EQ, equi, equine). It increases rbc count more than most steroids. Most say it increases hunger and vascularity. It's very mild and definitely one of the safer steroids. It really needs to be run long, like 16+ weeks. Although some see good gains of of around 500mg, most people recommend it shines at 750 or higher.
I've run it a few times. In my experience, there's nothing better for cardio. It definitely is better at 750 than 500. I've never noticed anxiety or increased hunger from it, but it can affect different people differently. I personally love it. Don't expect anything crazy from it though. It's a slow, steady builder.
I'll go 20 weeks

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

So my bulk cycle could be:

Sust 500mgs
Deca 400mgs
EQ 300mgs

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eq is probably the best mass builder for injectibles after tren,deca. It's not quite there though but as people mentioned a slow bulker that gives you lean gains. It also works a bit like cardarine or epo giving you energy beyond any other aas. I personally like primo more but they can be awesome stacked together, both of them works in any cycle really. Dont know if people agree but eq = a weak deca and primo = weak tren to me.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Eq is probably the best mass builder for injectibles after tren,deca. It's not quite there though but as people mentioned a slow bulker that gives you lean gains. It also works a bit like cardarine or epo giving you energy beyond any other aas. I personally like primo more but they can be awesome stacked together, both of them works in any cycle really. Dont know if people agree but eq = a weak deca and primo = weak tren to me.
EQ, primo, test, and proviron had been my favorite cycle to date. It's like every week you're bigger, stronger, more vascular. Plus virtually no sides in my experience.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ, primo, test, and proviron had been my favorite cycle to date. It's like every week you're bigger, stronger, more vascular. Plus virtually no sides in my experience.
Yeah thats a non added fat cycle for sure.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah thats a non added fat cycle for sure.
You're spot on about primo bring a weaker tren. I see changes that I only see from tren when on primo. I think Deca and EQ are pretty close too. Just work in a different way.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're spot on about primo bring a weaker tren. I see changes that I only see from tren when on primo. I think Deca and EQ are pretty close too. Just work in a different way.
Yeah, I hate that primo is so expensive. I would like to use it on every cycle with mast and test. Such a mild and lean cycle.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I hate that primo is so expensive. I would like to use it on every cycle with mast and test. Such a mild and lean cycle.
I know! I'd love to also. It's so clean and effective. It's nice not to have the sides of something like tren too.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know! I'd love to also. It's so clean and effective. It's nice not to have the sides of something like tren too.
Oh tell me about it, last tren run i noticed what everyone was talking about

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh tell me about it, last tren run i noticed what everyone was talking about
Same here man. Every time I run it, I swear it's the last time. I really think I'm over it after last run.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been running 50:50 mix of 300mg:300mg Test E and EQ weekly IM. Really liking the EQ with Test for past couple months. Vascularity, strength increased, and maintained the gains from earlier harsh PH cycles. Can be mixed with RAD 140 for recomp.

After MA.Labs RAD recomp, might hit bulk with PRE MSten and Brawn Furaza 50.

Newth

Awards
I've used it 10 weeks as

Test E 350mg
Dynabol 250mg (nandralone cyp)
EQ 250mg
This was a very clean run compared to test 350 and deca 400, felt better, dryer but still had good knees on heavy squats.

Test E 350mg
Test P 50mg eod
EQ 400mg
Winstrol 50mg eod <-----I think this was the dose
This was probably my favorite cycle, very edgy and great strength, and knees were still good on squat days.

EQ just made me feel more assertive with good strength and great joint protection, slower dryer gains than deca though.
The vial used to come in a pack with a pamphlet containing information only on human studies....always found that interesting for a veterinary only drug.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If you use primo right, it can completely change your physique.

The downside is it takes months to see the difference, so you really have to buckle down and have patience and discipline.

I've noticed no water retention at all from primo, just quality muscle gains. It will absolutely not add weight fast, or strength, mass etc.

What it will do, is work with the other compounds in your stack, it will help with estrogen, greatly increase your immune system (I never get sick on primo) and aid in collagen synthesis.

All at the same time being so mild they can give it to children even infants!

Very expensive/hard to find.

No you don't have to run 600mgs a week lol.

But I totally agree with you guys.
No drastic changes, but coupled with a solid cycle, add a little, and it will definitely help

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I've used it 10 weeks as

Test E 350mg
EQ 250mg
This was a very clean run compared to test 350 and deca 400, felt better, dryer but still had good knees on heavy squats.

Test E 350mg
Test P 50mg eod
EQ 400mg
This was probably my favorite cycle, very edgy and great strength, and knees were still good on squat days.

EQ just made me feel more assertive with good strength and great joint protection, slower dryer gains than deca though.
The vial used to come in a pack with a pamphlet containing information only on human studies....always found that interesting for a veterinary only drug.
Yea I read about EQ being amazing for joints.

So it's a slow dry compound?
What results can I expect? I have like 6 bottles of EQ 300 and have never ran it.

Is it good for appetite?

Is it like testosterone in that it gives you energy, well being etc.?

Big_Zeus166

Awards

What results can I expect? I have like 6 bottles of EQ 300 and have never ran it.

Is it good for appetite?

I haven't ran EQ yet but I am my next cycle.

From what I have researched and been told from people is yes it's good for joints. It also gives you a **** ton of energy! You do however need to run it for about 12-16 weeks to really notice the results. You will be putting on lean muscle that will last.

The appetite thing depends on the person. Some people say it increases there appetite like crazy, others say it did nothing for their appetite!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is it good for appetite?

Its dry but not grainy dryness like tren.
Energy for sure.
You'll keep watching your physique get better and better.
Just dedicate 4 months at least.
600mg seems to be just as good as 900 mg for me. Good stuff. Way less sides than deca.
I'd almost call it side free.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Is it good for appetite?

Slow, quality gains. Amazing vascularity.

I really need to run this again.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Its dry but not grainy dryness like tren.
Energy for sure.
You'll keep watching your physique get better and better.
Just dedicate 4 months at least.
600mg seems to be just as good as 900 mg for me. Good stuff. Way less sides than deca.
I'd almost call it side free.
I agree for sure but I REALLY like it ran alongside Deca even at 450/450 or deca300/eq600

Newth

Awards

Is it good for appetite?

It's like a low estro converting test, clean and quality slow gains.
More of a dht pickup than a test pickup, more on edge. Some say it gives them anxiety.

Not to sure about appetite, I used to use inj.B12 so it was always high on cycle.
It's nice stuff but to get the most joint benefit it needs very long runs. BP should be watched if done for a long run, it make's a heap of blood.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did Test E and EQ at 600/600 mg for 17 weeks, Anadrol at 100 mg first 5 week. By far the most quality cycle so far. Slow but lean gains, strength was high up, hunger unimagimable and stamina like a bull

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Did Test E and EQ at 600/600 mg for 17 weeks, Anadrol at 100 mg first 5 week. By far the most quality cycle so far. Slow but lean gains, strength was high up, hunger unimagimable and stamina like a bull
I do love the stamina but I can't stand the cannibal like hunger. I would rather force feed myself than have to eat everything in sight. Plus I have the force feed down and it's easy to carry with me. Plus I'm not knocking some dude out in the locker room so I can eat both his legs.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I've used it 10 weeks as

Test E 350mg
EQ 250mg

Test E 350mg
Test P 50mg eod
EQ 400mg

I love Dynadol and hate that it's not offered everywhere. I've tried to see which produces better results. On paper it's Dynabol easy but how the body works is a whole diff story.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do love the stamina but I can't stand the cannibal like hunger. I would rather force feed myself than have to eat everything in sight. Plus I have the force feed down and it's easy to carry with me. Plus I'm not knocking some dude out in the locker room so I can eat both his legs.
For me, eating enough was a problem, but on EQ I was like a termite! Girlfriend called me baby, I asked why? She said 'bc you eat every ****ing 2 hours like crazy' lol

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
For me, eating enough was a problem, but on EQ I was like a termite! Girlfriend called me baby, I asked why? She said 'bc you eat every ****ing 2 hours like crazy' lol
Yah but for you it works, every 2 hours is a nightmare for me and the dude in the gym was a serious thought I kid you not. I'm all about adding protein powder to my oatmeal, propowder to my cereal, propowder to the half gallon of milk I drink a day, I drink eggs yes they are more nutritious cooked but drinking 8 eggs takes 2 minutes and you can throw 3 ice cubes in the nalgene and take to go. The rest is ground beef in ziplock, chix in ziplock, instant potatoes in ziplock, wild rice ziplock cali-mix veggies ziplock, and just wash all that crap down with milk and propowder. Takes me about 5 minutes to eat 2k cals 100gr protein.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah but for you it works, every 2 hours is a nightmare for me and the dude in the gym was a serious thought I kid you not. I'm all about adding protein powder to my oatmeal, propowder to my cereal, propowder to the half gallon of milk I drink a day, I drink eggs yes they are more nutritious cooked but drinking 8 eggs takes 2 minutes and you can throw 3 ice cubes in the nalgene and take to go. The rest is ground beef in ziplock, chix in ziplock, instant potatoes in ziplock, wild rice ziplock cali-mix veggies ziplock, and just wash all that crap down with milk and propowder. Takes me about 5 minutes to eat 2k cals 100gr protein.
I feel you brother