EQ

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Its dry but not grainy dryness like tren.
Energy for sure.
You'll keep watching your physique get better and better.
Just dedicate 4 months at least.
600mg seems to be just as good as 900 mg for me. Good stuff. Way less sides than deca.
I'd almost call it side free.
How far into your EQ cycle now? I agree it's side free and we both have done the self serve blood donation so that's not a big deal. I may have a genetic affinity to 19nors cuz on Deca I only get extra sweaty when it's hot and a 2* increase in body heat but with EQ together it acts alot like Tren for me without the sides. Tren is a bit more harsh but I just mainly get the extreme anger and I start to get pessimistic, but light night sweats nothing a fan can't handle ect. I know all the awful sides most get on Tren but I really want to know what the sides on Deca are and I've searched but got a scattered list. Help me understand cuz I may get them and not realize it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How far into your EQ cycle now? I agree it's side free and we both have done the self serve blood donation so that's not a big deal. I may have a genetic affinity to 19nors cuz on Deca I only get extra sweaty when it's hot and a 2* increase in body heat but with EQ together it acts alot like Tren for me without the sides. Tren is a bit more harsh but I just mainly get the extreme anger and I start to get pessimistic, but light night sweats nothing a fan can't handle ect. I know all the awful sides most get on Tren but I really want to know what the sides on Deca are and I've searched but got a scattered list. Help me understand cuz I may get them and not realize it
Maybe sounds stupid and a bit of off topic, but only thing thats keeping me from not using deca is deca dick and low libido on cycle with deca... Some people swear by it, some tell horror like experiences

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on the EQ for just about three months. I got tempted to bulk when I tried to little creatine VAR experiment sense and I decided just to keep cruising. I'm really starting to like slow steady gains.
EQ is fine even at 300 mg.
That with anavar and test and some GH I'm loving it.
Not in a big rush to complicate things

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I've been on the EQ for just about three months. I got tempted to bulk when I tried to little creatine VAR experiment sense and I decided just to keep cruising. I'm really starting to like slow steady gains.
On the contrary I like what your doing, you might try EQ450, I know it's still good at 300 [contrary to belief] but we the same size and I love 450 and I've ran 300 when I just needed extra aromitase control and to add leanness to the cycle, and I've ran 600 but like you said 600 seems same as 900.
What about Deca sides? what do you get with a decent dose of Deca?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually looking back its more like 16 weeks been in EQ
I was cruising on deca and EQ at first.
But EQ is fine by itself

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Actually looking back its more like 16 weeks been in EQ
I was cruising on deca and EQ at first.
But EQ is fine by itself
Keep going. I know they are not in same ballpark but I wish I could finish or someone run my Trenacruise and see if it yields anything close to the EQruise

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Maybe sounds stupid and a bit of off topic, but only thing thats keeping me from not using deca is deca dick and low libido on cycle with deca... Some people swear by it, some tell horror like experiences
I don't think deca dikk is a problem if you have caber or prami. I have even ran deca at 450 with caber on hand and no problems. I did have a problem cumming but that could be from a med I take and usually longer sex sessions are better.

Newth

Awards
I love Dynadol and hate that it's not offered everywhere. I've tried to see which produces better results. On paper it's Dynabol easy but how the body works is a whole diff story.
Same molecule as deca but without the bloat. Won't give mass the same but gains are better quality.

In my day only one lab in the world made it but it was so clean for a 19nor, and the easier of the two to get for me.

Newth

Awards
Creatine and VAR, interesting.

Have you noticed lower estro later in the cycle from the EQ?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine and VAR, interesting.

Have you noticed lower estro later in the cycle from the EQ?
Not much estrogen conversion.
Its really very mild and comfortable.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Not much estrogen conversion.
Its really very mild and comfortable.
Supposedly EQ converts to estro at 50% of Test....But EQ inhibits aromitase so you end up with more like 20%-30% but I have seen in people that posted about it with BW seem to think its closer to 20%. So you end up needing Adex 3x a week vs ED. This is just what I have have read. I have never ran EQ alone so Cgkone is the expert. Also since it has the same anabolic rating as Test but you get only a 20% conversion then you get up to 1.8 times the anabolic activity as Test. I have seen tests and experts both saying that you get UP TO 1.8 times the anabolic activity, I never read exactly why but I'm putting 2 and 2 together.

Newth

Awards
Supposedly EQ converts to estro at 50% of Test....But EQ inhibits aromitase so you end up with more like 20%-30% but I have seen in people that posted about it with BW seem to think its closer to 20%. So you end up needing Adex 3x a week vs ED. This is just what I have have read. I have never ran EQ alone so Cgkone is the expert. Also since it has the same anabolic rating as Test but you get only a 20% conversion then you get up to 1.8 times the anabolic activity as Test. I have seen tests and experts both saying that you get UP TO 1.8 times the anabolic activity, I never read exactly why but I'm putting 2 and 2 together.
Off the top of my head and if anyone can correct me please do.

EQ is one of those ones where the math doesn't quite work right.
To go with this if I'm remembering correct it has a low binding affinity to the receptor which is why it gets referred to as being weak and higher doses get used and it's anti-estro effect are threw it's conversion to DHB which is better than DHT but it's conversion rate is slow and build's up in time.

Something like this needs to be added to the math to make it work, it's worth checking out.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off the top of my head and if anyone can correct me please do.

EQ is one of those ones where the math doesn't quite work right.
To go with this if I'm remembering correct it has a low binding affinity to the receptor which is why it gets referred to as being weak and higher doses get used and it's anti-estro effect are threw it's conversion to DHB which is better than DHT but it's conversion rate is slow and build's up in time.

Something like this needs to be added to the math to make it work, it's worth checking out.
That is right! I was on 600 mg of Eq along with test and Anadrol, and when I took arimidex, it crushed my estrogen levels so low, that my libido and sex drive were 0. It has anti-estrogen properties

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What really made me switch up from my nice EQ cruise was my creatine anavar experiment .
I was just fine at 450 mg EQ and 300 mast 300 test./ 4ius ghED
I was feeling great and loved the graduale changing physique.
Then I sucked down the 20-30 mg of creatine a day and put on 10lbs real quick.
It was so fast that I switched to a "bulk" mindset.
Also I love being BIG.
So the jump up in weight did feel good and it made me switch up doses.
I upped the EQ I upped the test I added s23 and anavar and creatine and proof went right back to 260 lb from 245lb.
But honestly I was happier at the low dose of everything.
The EQ IMO is just fine at low dose.
Now being the AAS junkie I'm staring at tren bottles.....lots of tren bottles.
Do I drop the test to just 150 mg/wk and add tren 300 mg and keep the EQ 450. Mast 300.
I think I may do that for 5 weeks. Ride some more anabolic change.
Going back down to even 240 lb sounds good.
I'm at a sloppy 260 because I put it on it 2weeks.
I don't have a problem gaining weight so gaing 12lbs real quick isn't an accomplish ment for me.
I should have stayed the course but oh well all experiments can't be wins.
In 41 now so I need to get more use to low dose cycles anyways.
Cruise doses might be best for me. Switching up compounds every 6 weeks.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Does EQ help joints? I read it helped them more than deca by drastically increasing collagen

Newth

Awards
Does EQ help joints? I read it helped them more than deca by drastically increasing collagen
Collagen III and maybe I if I'm remembering correctly.

There is debate as to this creating a less elastic tendon long term though.
Anecdotal reports from old heavier users would be worth looking for.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Collagen III and maybe I if I'm remembering correctly.

There is debate as to this creating a less elastic tendon long term though.
Anecdotal reports from old heavier users would be worth looking for.
Thank you brother

Brenwad

Awards
Eq is ok if run at a high dose. It's just so weak as a,standalone.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eq is ok if run at a high dose. It's just so weak as a standalone.
I had high-quality EQ and Test E from Integrity Labs, loved that stuff, 50:50 blend in the biweekly IM inject was perfect. Could lift for months with virtually no sides, great strength, help drop the love handles and keep the muscles from harsher PH cycles of dmz and LGD sarm before hand.

Yeah anyway, as soon as I recover, and get back in the gym I'm hitting up some Test E and M-Sten again. Also, my current Test levels came back to 819 ng/dL pretty good for a poorly executed PCT at 38 y/o, the past couple months with wife in 2nd, now 3rd trimester and then work stress... well after 2.5 years of cycles and logs on AM forum, recently I needed break. But the seizure and ER visit I just had over 3rd-4th of july was unexpected, so thats going to add a new twist of carefulness to my health and lifting.

On another post, I will warn everyone about the careful benzo use and to avoid something known as clonazolam (developed by UpJohn in late 1960's it's a functional cross of Xanax (Alprazolam) and Klonopin (Clonazepam). That's another story. I used it in low dose fine, as a reliable sleep aid and reduces back bain. But because it''s an RC, I had to change suppliers and went up to 1.0mg pills which was a BIG mistake, from the 0.5mg liquid. It's so powerful, one has to finely tune its use, should be under doctor supervision frankly.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I had high-quality EQ and Test E from Integrity Labs, loved that stuff, 50:50 blend in the biweekly IM inject was perfect. Could lift for months with virtually no sides, great strength, help drop the love handles and keep the muscles from harsher PH cycles of dmz and LGD sarm before hand.

Yeah anyway, as soon as I recover, and get back in the gym I'm hitting up some Test E and M-Sten again. Also, my current Test levels came back to 819 ng/dL pretty good for a poorly executed PCT at 38 y/o, the past couple months with wife in 2nd, now3rd rimester and work stress... well after 2.5 years of cycles and logs on AM forum, I needed break. But the seizure and ER visit I just had over 3rd-4th of july was unexpected, so thats going to add a new twist of carefulness to my health and lifting.

On another post, I will warn everyone about the careful benzo use and to avoid something known as clonazolam (developed by UpJohn in late 1960's it's a functional cross of Xanax (Alprazolam) and Klonopin (Clonazepam). That's another story. I used it in low dose fine, as a reliable sleep aid and reduces back bain. But because it''s an RC, I had to change suppliers and went up to 1.0mg pills which was a BIG mistake, from the 0.5mg liquid. It's so powerful, one has to finely tune its use, should be under doctor supervision frankly.
Benzos... Oh man do I know ALL ABOUT those.

I've withdrawn from high dose benzos 4 FUKKIN TIMES.

YOU THINK COCAINE WITHDRAWAL IS HARD? ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL? HEROIN?

AINT GOT NOTHING ON A BENZO withdrawal.

We're talking 2 WEEKS NO SLEEP NO Appetite.

When I say 2 weeks, I mean 10-15 minutes TOPS sleep a night.

Xanax,klonopin holy fuk you wanna play with the devil? Fuk with those.

If anyone has questions about BENZOS PM ME.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can add Grand Mal seizure risk and a ride to the stroke ward and week long muscle cramps to that list.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can add Grand Mal seizure risk and a ride to the stroke ward and week long muscle cramps to that list.
Yeah, Clonazolam is too strong to be out there without Dr. Supervision.

What was your dosages of Test/EQ. Also curious how it affected your weight.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh shet! Yea the viscosity of your blood becomes thick!

I read even IF YOU DONATE BLOOD REGULARLY on eq you can STILL have problems
Well acctualy, thick blood on EQ is a bit over exaggerated. I took 600 mg of EQ with test and 100 mg of Anadrol, and my blood was perfect. Problems acording to some studies, can start after 5 months of using at high dossage (800 mg and above). Much love for EQ

Newth

Awards
I've never tried the Ace, but I heard that it crashes really easy.
Same, I've also heard PIP's a bitch if made bad.
If its anything like 1-Test it would fall out easy and need to come in 100mg/ml to help stability and keep pain to a minimum.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same, I've also heard PIP's a bitch if made bad.
If its anything like 1-Test it would fall out easy and need to come in 100mg/ml to help stability and keep pain to a minimum.
Yep. If I were going to try and make a batch, I'd shoot for 75mg/ml.
I wouldn't doubt a lot of that pip might be coming from people pushing stuff higher, to try to keep/get it to dissolve.

Newth

Awards
Well acctualy, thick blood on EQ is a bit over exaggerated. I took 600 mg of EQ with test and 100 mg of Anadrol, and my blood was perfect. Problems acording to some studies, can start after 5 months of using at high dossage (800 mg and above). Much love for EQ
BP needs to be watched but I've used 500mg/W up to 10weeks with 1000mcg/W of Neo-Cytamen and never had issues either.

Newth

Awards
Yep. If I were going to try and make a batch, I'd shoot for 75mg/ml.
I wouldn't doubt a lot of that pip might be coming from people pushing stuff higher, to try to keep/get it to dissolve.
That and solvents.
And now I'm sad, because making a batch would be so cheap, lol.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stroke from what?
No, they just monitor the seizure on the stroke ward. MRI and CT and EEG came back fine... Grand mal seizure is benzo withdrawl or tolerance issue. Sorry I want to bed, just catching up.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that one cannot have sides from cycles that should regularly montored through blood work, but I guess the labs showed I am fine after all those cycles and just can't touch benzo ever again.

Fortunately the Gabapentin and leveti(racetam) are pretty awesome to deal with fixing my brain chemistry.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh shet! Yea the viscosity of your blood becomes thick!

I read even IF YOU DONATE BLOOD REGULARLY on eq you can STILL have problems
Good to note, but labs for bloods and presume came back fine now in 2-3 month PCT.

So fortunately I can still run Test E and EQ, just keep an eye on it.

It's benzos can't touch now.

Newth

Awards
Not that one cannot have sides from cycles that should regularly montored through blood work, but I guess the labs showed I am fine after all those cycles and just can't touch benzo ever again.

Fortunately the Gabapentin and leveti(racetam) are pretty awesome to deal with fixing my brain chemistry.
These are types of compounds I hevent played with yet but sound intersting.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I'm on gabapentin... Works good for calming

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back to OP and EQ discussion, I just had been absent on the board and glad others have been in my spot with the benzo mess, used them for years no issues. And then BAM!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Benzos... Oh man do I know ALL ABOUT those.

I've withdrawn from high dose benzos 4 FUKKIN TIMES.

YOU THINK COCAINE WITHDRAWAL IS HARD? ALCOHOL WITHDRAWAL? HEROIN?

AINT GOT NOTHING ON A BENZO withdrawal.

We're talking 2 WEEKS NO SLEEP NO Appetite.

When I say 2 weeks, I mean 10-15 minutes TOPS sleep a night.

Xanax,klonopin holy fuk you wanna play with the devil? Fuk with those.

If anyone has questions about BENZOS PM ME.
I fcks with pins. 2mg.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way over hyped. We should give blood on gear period.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Gabapentin<lyrica.
I wish I could get more lyrica. Its bomb

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm new to the Gabapentin - it's water soluable half-life 5-7 hours perscribed by neurologist at Kaiser. Don't accumulate and doesn't mess up or affect seratonin, dopamine, etc. Pretty cool

Cgkone - I used to have a high tolerance for the benzos and drink in my 20's and 30's but I think with heat-exhaustion and no sleep contributed to my seizure recently. Apparently I had a bad RC company supply me perhaps bunk clonazolam, I should have been patient to find another better RC comapny (clonazolam = a powerful cross of Xanax (Alprazolam) and Klonopin (Clonazepam), developed by UpJohn circa '69'ish but never released).

If you still have tolerance, I can't risk it anymore, PM me and two bottles of 0.5mg Clonazolam are yours for $7.95 S&H, just don't also drink or get heat exhaustion like me. Don't party on it, frankly, and I woud not use more than 0.5mg every other day for SLEEP and muscle relaxing if you have back issues.

Interesting that you use Gabapentin high dose before workout. It's working to get me off of benzos and sleep, so I'm just grateful.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm new to the Gabapentin - it's water soluable half-life 5-7 hours perscribed by neurologist at Kaiser. Don't accumulate and doesn't mess up or affect seratonin, dopamine, etc. Pretty cool

Cgkone - I used to have a high tolerance for the benzos and drink in my 20's and 30's but I think with heat-exhaustion and no sleep contributed to my seizure recently. Apparently I had a bad RC company supply me perhaps bunk clonazolam, I should have been patient to find another better RC comapny (clonazolam = a powerful cross of Xanax (Alprazolam) and Klonopin (Clonazepam), developed by UpJohn circa '69'ish but never released).

If you still have tolerance, I can't risk it anymore, PM me and two bottles of 0.5mg Clonazolam are yours for $7.95 S&H, just don't also drink or get heat exhaustion like me. Don't party on it, frankly, and I woud not use more than 0.5mg every other day for SLEEP and muscle relaxing if you have back issues.

Interesting that you use Gabapentin high dose before workout. It's working to get me off of benzos and sleep, so I'm just grateful.
Appreciate that. I'm cool. I have access to every drug to be honest.
I take kolonopin maybe once a month.
Their cool.
I learned when I was a kid never ever take benzos or opiates more than 2 days in a row unless your ready to hurt

But I take Gabapentin often. Now lyrica is the one thing that is hard to get. Nobody gets rid of their lyrica. Its that good.
Super Gabapentin basically.

Newth

Awards
Test prop didn't hurt me at all.
EQ ACE hurt. Test e 300 hurts
Test base in water ouchie
Winstrol Dept is in water also, as well as being fibrous in the suspension. If it's anything like this it's annoying but still tolerable.