EQ

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Since EQ has a fairly low affinity for 5a reduction, wouldn't it be pretty solid to run 1-Test C with it? Do you give blood any more often on test/eq than you would on, say, a test/tren/mast run?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm new to the Gabapentin - it's water soluable half-life 5-7 hours perscribed by neurologist at Kaiser. Don't accumulate and doesn't mess up or affect seratonin, dopamine, etc. Pretty cool

Cgkone - I used to have a high tolerance for the benzos and drink in my 20's and 30's but I think with heat-exhaustion and no sleep contributed to my seizure recently. Apparently I had a bad RC company supply me perhaps bunk clonazolam, I should have been patient to find another better RC comapny (clonazolam = a powerful cross of Xanax (Alprazolam) and Klonopin (Clonazepam), developed by UpJohn circa '69'ish but never released).

If you still have tolerance, I can't risk it anymore, PM me and two bottles of 0.5mg Clonazolam are yours for $7.95 S&H, just don't also drink or get heat exhaustion like me. Don't party on it, frankly, and I woud not use more than 0.5mg every other day for SLEEP and muscle relaxing if you have back issues.

Interesting that you use Gabapentin high dose before workout. It's working to get me off of benzos and sleep, so I'm just grateful.
Can I get in on that???

I have extremely bad insomnia and am familiar with benzos

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I get in on that???

Anybody considering, that has never used this SPECIFIC benzo before.....BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL.

With this one, the difference in an extra .5 mg can literally be the difference between waking after a sleep.....and waking with no vague idea how you got in the ER or handcuffs.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since EQ has a fairly low affinity for 5a reduction, wouldn't it be pretty solid to run 1-Test C with it? Do you give blood any more often on test/eq than you would on, say, a test/tren/mast run?
Not necessarily, as I said in this thred before, drasticly increased RBC on EQ is over exaggerated

BroBrian

Would low dose, say 300mg for 10 weeks of EQ be worth anything for just performance enhancement? I know most say 12+ weeks for eq but I'm not a bodybuilder. I pretty much only cycle for athletic performance.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would low dose, say 300mg for 10 weeks of EQ be worth anything for just performance enhancement? I know most say 12+ weeks for eq but I'm not a bodybuilder. I pretty much only cycle for athletic performance.
Nah not that much at that dosage.. I mean of course it helps but you might as well do cardarine

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah not that much at that dosage.. I mean of course it helps but you might as well do cardarine
Yes and no. EQ is an interesting compound. Some get great results on low doses. However, you are right for most 300mg for 10 weeks is not enough for long enough period to really shine

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes and no. EQ is an interesting compound. Some get great results on low doses. However, you are right for most 300mg for 10 weeks is not enough for long enough period to really shine
Yeah it's not only short but a very low dosage for such a short time Some gains are possible but I wouldn't rely on it for energy. Cardarine would be a much better option

BroBrian

Was more interested in its pronounced ability to elevate rbc and supposed effect on joints. I will look into cardarine though.

Newth

Awards
Was more interested in its pronounced ability to elevate rbc and supposed effect on joints. I will look into cardarine though.
I found it helped the joints at that dose over 10 weeks with winstrol.
I don't think it had any real long term value on them though being run so short though.

Newth

Awards
The low 5a reduction adds up over time, another reason to run for longer.
As for 1-test, I would want to trust my source, but definitely a better compound.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question and opions wanted on next cycle I am on the fence with Eq or Primo both pretty much will suit my needs (based off what the compounds offer).Slow,leans gains as I like longer cycles.. I was leaning more towards Eq as far as having a better chance of actually getting what I am paying for.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, Clonazolam is too strong to be out there without Dr. Supervision.

What was your dosages of Test/EQ. Also curious how it affected your weight.
Sorry for the slow reply, been recovering / working alot. Test E / Eq at 300mg per week 50:50 blend in the 26g 1" needles. I did that for a long while after my last RAD-140 research after a long PH cycle too. I was 220lbs, but since stopping all supplements, more or less being out of the gym with 2nd trimester wife... I dropped 20lbs back too 200lbs but only 11%BF (the only good thing about being an ectomorph with access to RCs).

But yeah I was using the Test E / EQ and moderate lifting to hold weight, I experiemented with no PCT, normal recovery approach. Well I lost a lot of weight, just seeing what being a busy new dad without time to workout would do. 3 steps forward, maybe 1-2 back. Between the diet reduction, stopping gym work after 2.5 years - keeping 50% of gains isn't too bad. I know I can ramp back up here shortly.

Thinking of getting a BowFlex Blaze for a merer $800, seems improved over the old versions. A lot of good reviews on it. I need to save time, and I don't have a driver's license for some time until I clear tests from the recent seizures I mentioned afore.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for the slow reply, been recovering / working alot. Test E / Eq at 300mg per week 50:50 blend in the 26g 1" needles. I did that for a long while after my last RAD-140 research after a long PH cycle too. I was 220lbs, but since stopping all supplements, more or less being out of the gym with 2nd trimester wife... I dropped 20lbs back too 200lbs but only 11%BF (the only good thing about being an ectomorph with access to RCs).

But yeah I was using the Test E / EQ and moderate lifting to hold weight, I experiemented with no PCT, normal recovery approach. Well I lost a lot of weight, just seeing what being a busy new dad without time to workout would do. 3 steps forward, maybe 1-2 back. Between the diet reduction, stopping gym work after 2.5 years - keeping 50% of gains isn't too bad. I know I can ramp back up here shortly.

Thinking of getting a BowFlex Blaze for a merer $800, seems improved over the old versions. A lot of good reviews on it. I need to save time, and I don't have a driver's license for some time until I clear tests from the recent seizures I mentioned afore.
I understand, brother.
Thanks for the reply.
Take care of yourself.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No inputs or opinions on Eq vs Primo for lengthy lean bulk with test off course 400-500mgs 16 weeker

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No inputs or opinions on Eq vs Primo for lengthy lean bulk with test off course 400-500mgs 16 weeker
I haven't used Primo, but I like relatively high EQ, for a good length.
I would go EQ.
.... especially if you're worried about not getting real Primo.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on!! Yeah that's my biggest concern the legitimacy of primo..But yeah iam thinking Eq

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Getting real primo is not that hard. Look for suppliers who have had their products third party tested on a regular basis. Research.........

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Getting real primo is not that hard. Look for suppliers who have had their products third party tested on a regular basis. Research.........
Which one of the two would you recommend for him, RickyBlobby?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EQ for the win, low sides, well tolerated, compliments longer cycles with moderate Test E/C protocol s, etc. I really liked it, but then I've never yet tried Primo not sure I will since I lost Integrity labs access.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah Iam sold on the EQ I'll try Primo after the Eq run ..I should have some legit in the stach by then...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm going to give IA Super pharma a go here shortly, any feedback from the AM crowd?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard nothing but positive things so far also heard there dosing is spot on(dont know how true it is).

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Im starting a cycle in september,
test e 250mg,
Eq 400mg,
proviron 25-50mg,
RAD-140 10mg,
With all the support that needed:)
Cant wait

Country

Awards
Ive run eq many times from 500mgs to 2g
Ive learned over the years that eq at 600 to 800mg for 20 weeks produced far more gains then a 10 week cycle hanfs down. One down side is it has raised my rbc high enough thst i have to donate blood.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive run eq many times from 500mgs to 2g
Ive learned over the years that eq at 600 to 800mg for 20 weeks produced far more gains then a 10 week cycle hanfs down. One down side is it has raised my rbc high enough thst i have to donate blood.
What dose of Test did you use for your best results meaning high/low/moderate?

Country

Awards
If im running eq for 20 weeks my test is anywhere from 600mgs to 900mg also depends if during the 20 weeks if im adding and dropping other compounds

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose of Test did you use for your best results meaning high/low/moderate?
You'll likely get a couple of different opinions on this.

My recommendation is 600mg of EQ with 300 Test. And I'd probably front load the EQ a little.
A lot of injectable cycles would give more gains at 20 weeks or longer, but not everyone is willing to increase the natural hormone production risks.

To date I've never run a cycle that long, and don't intend to any time in the near future. (And I've been around a long time). But I also still produce Test naturally.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on,don't think I'd really push the envelope for 20weeker as well.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
With hcg the whole way, does a 20weeker really suppres that much deeper then a 16week test eq?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
With hcg the whole way, does a 20weeker really suppres that much deeper then a 16week test eq?
If you're running HCG either way, the only thing that has changed is the length of cycle.

It is 25% longer.
As far as the specific outcome, I couldn't tell you, because I haven't tried it.
But I personally don't believe the extra risk is worth it for me. .....or I would've already done it.

Country

Awards
I've run low test with eq for 8,10,12,14,16,18, 20 weeks
If your test is low you'll see the best results with eq between 16 and 20 weeks even if the eq is at 400mgs per week

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your test is low you'll see the best results with eq between 16 and 20 weeks even if the eq is at 400mgs per week
Today, I just started a 300mg Test E : 300mg EQ weekly dose, well split into 2x (150mg:150mg) doses per week, mixed in 1cc IM'ject. I find that is tolerable with 26g and 1" syringe no pain, past the initial stick.

I'm going to finish my current 1/2 jug of EQ and a little furaza 50 (100mg daily) with Test E base, to get back in the gym after my benzo withdrawl seizure (former sleep med, not addicted) which has caused my shoulders and back muscles to stay cramped long after... Not fun. So I'm using my Troy bench and Bowflex adjustable dumbbells, at home, to get back upto speed safely. Get range of motion and coordination and then up my strength, start HVT and work to heavier hypertrophy lifts later. Been off ~3months too.

Then I think I'll hit up some DMZ once upto speed, stop the EQ, but keep Test E base. Then PCT. And M-Sten / 1-Alpha perhaps next cycle after... Or a non-methyl again (back to EQ). Wash rinse repeat hopefully.

Who wants to buy me an unlimited supply of TUDCA and cycle support?

Newth

Awards
Do you think for someone a lot smaller, what your currently running, at half the test with a 4week dbol kicker would be worth it for 10weeks?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Which one of the two would you recommend for him, RickyBlobby?
Personally I would go with primo. But I think EQ is almost as good and more cost effective.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I get in on that???

FYI, still 2x 30mLbottles up for grabs, if anyone wants them. Apparently, I was too generous, so that makes some people skeptical... Understandable, but I do not wish to sell for profit (would trade for supps though like TUDCA or EQ, PM me) and can not have the clonazolam, in my hands anymore since my seizure - but it's very high quality if your hands are capable.

Country

Awards
Do you think for someone a lot smaller, what your currently running, at half the test with a 4week dbol kicker would be worth it for 10weeks?
Yes you will see gains i just posted my personal experience with eq that i think even at a low dose say 400mgs pw for say at least 16 weeks yields better results. But if your set at 10 weeks
Test 1-10
Eq 1-10
Dbol 1-4
You'll see results
Everything comes into play when cycling diet big time, training not over training, and the most under rated is sleep. If all those are in order you'll see results. What are your goals for this cycle?

Newth

Awards
Yes you will see gains i just posted my personal experience with eq that i think even at a low dose say 400mgs pw for say at least 16 weeks yields better results. But if your set at 10 weeks
Test 1-10
Eq 1-10
Dbol 1-4
You'll see results
Everything comes into play when cycling diet big time, training not over training, and the most under rated is sleep. If all those are in order you'll see results. What are your goals for this cycle?
Minimal long term suppression and maximal long term physique change(keepable muscle).
Hard TRT laws change a basic long term outlook from someone who has to cycle on and off.
Do you have any idea if this would be a better option vs the test deca rout for longevity.

MrMcBride1

Awards
Loving this thread gents. It fell off, but I would love some updates from the guy who've ran deca AND Eq. I'm thinking of running this combo so i'm doing my research. This one of the few threads I've found in the past hour that has good information on running deca with EQ.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive used it extensively cant count how many times over the last 20 years. one of my fav cycles is eq and winstrol. eq does have a long half life so i always front loaf the 1st 2 weeks. i find it good for apetite endurance vascularity and pumps

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive used it extensively cant count how many times over the last 20 years. one of my fav cycles is eq and winstrol. eq does have a long half life so i always front loaf the 1st 2 weeks. i find it good for apetite endurance vascularity and pumps
I was kinda debating running EQ next cause I already have a bottle. lean cycle, I kinda like these slow gainers more nowadays. I wish primo was cheap, that would be optimal

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was kinda debating running EQ next cause I already have a bottle. lean cycle, I kinda like these slow gainers more nowadays. I wish primo was cheap, that would be optimal
if you had time a eq primo cycle would be very nice. only thing is it usually only comes in 100mg/ml so you end up having to push alot of oil

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you had time a eq primo cycle would be very nice. only thing is it usually only comes in 100mg/ml so you end up having to push alot of oil
Yeah and it cost a ton over here.. It's like waaay more expensive than the US

Newth

Awards
EQ and Winstrol was my favourite years back.....great with clen.

MrMcBride1

Awards
This next cycle will by my 6 or 7th and 1st with EQ. I've heard about this front loading. So it's bascially doulbe dosing in the first week?

Somone in this LONG ass thread mentioned dropping deca completely. Well I'm gona admit I'm one of those guys who has gotten GREAT results from a deca solo cycle. I will taper my test down and out while ramping up my deca. highest i've ran deca is 800 pw for about 8 weeks if I recall. Caber as on deck but used minimally. And for ****s and giggles, I did this twice with two different labs; a bastardized way of testing the gear.

So now I'm thinking of something like

Deca and EQ at 300-400(need to look at the vials for the mg/p cc) for the first two weeks and assess. I like low, long cycles.

Oh some quick stats:
40yo male
4 kids so not having more
20+ years in the gym, training for the last 8 years.
1 PL meet under my belt. Took first place in the Masters with Bench 402lb, Squat 575lb and dead of 585lb.

So my goal is a quality bulk in the fall to get ready for a follow-on cycle cut/strength cycle in the spring, ran right into my next PL meet.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Im in the middle of my cycle,
Test e 250mg ew
EQ 400mg ew
Npp 225mg ew
Proviron 50mg Ed

Feeling awesome, hit PRs on most pull movements

Much to my regret i hurt my shoulder 6weeks in om at week 10 this weekend...