Epitome: Next Big Leap

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals - Betulinic Acid inhibits an enzyme called PTP-1b. Incredibly exciting new area. PTP-1b inhbition is being studied as an anti-cancer angle, as well as restoration of vascular response by dramatically helping to clear out vascular deposits. PTP-1b inhibition potently and rapidly restores ideal insulin sensitivity, even to highly resistant cells. BA normally has single digit absorption in the body, but as a cocrystal with Ascorbic acid, we have increased absorption 17 fold.

This paragraph excites me the most!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice to see this get released. Loved the OG version when I tried it awhile ago. Not sure this is something I'd need right now, but the effort to come up with unique products is always highly appreciated. (y)

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got my bottle. Took my first dose 5+ hours ago and zero appetite. This will be perfect for IF.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals - Betulinic Acid inhibits an enzyme called PTP-1b. Incredibly exciting new area. PTP-1b inhbition is being studied as an anti-cancer angle, as well as restoration of vascular response by dramatically helping to clear out vascular deposits. PTP-1b inhibition potently and rapidly restores ideal insulin sensitivity, even to highly resistant cells. BA normally has single digit absorption in the body, but as a cocrystal with Ascorbic acid, we have increased absorption 17 fold.

This paragraph excites me the most!!
Yeah.... what he said

kotc_83

Awards
@dsade Could Epitome be stacked with SR-9009 (a Rev-ErbA ligand) or would this mess with the AMPk activation?

ronjon2147

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As stated in another thread, I think this is a game changer for me. I'm at my leanest ever. Zero cravings leading to binging that always killed previous cuts. Just wish I had taken more advantage of the pre-sale.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As stated in another thread, I think this is a game changer for me. I'm at my leanest ever. Zero cravings leading to binging that always killed previous cuts. Just wish I had taken more advantage of the pre-sale.
I haven't seen much yet, but it's only been a week. Maybe less. But I'm spoiled with BMP and it's 2 week recomp so I'll be patient!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could Epitome be stacked with SR-9009 (a Rev-ErbA ligand) or would this mess with the AMPk activation?
Sorry, missed this.

From what I see, SR-9009 activates PPAR-delta, which would work synergistically with Epitome.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please post Epitome feedback here....

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
I've not seen a difference in appetite or increase of heat due to thermogenesis. I honestly think I have digestive issues.
Also, I feel as though I've gotten hungrier.

shrinkingLeon

Awards
@dsade Can you take Epitome with DCP? What are the effects? Also, they look a lot alike, so I was wondering how you can tell them apart if I say, have my dosages in a bag to take for the day?

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Can you take Epitome with DCP? What are the affects? Also, they look a lot alike, so I was wondering how you can tell them apart if I say, have my dosages in a bag to take for the day?
Yep, recommended. DCP has a menthol smell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post body fat level and dosage, if possible

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Post body fat level and dosage, if possible
I'd say high 20's to low 30's. Normal dosage of 2 x 2. Going to crank the dosage up to see if it makes a difference.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say high 20's to low 30's. Normal dosage of 2 x 2. Going to crank the dosage up to see if it makes a difference.
Perfect. Keep me updated. I appreciate the feedback.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
The first 2 weeks I noticed I was way hungrier than usual? is that normal?

Now I rarely have an appetite so I think its working

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about...17-20 days in. No sides. I'm also on BMP. Haven't seen any drastic noticeable weight loss.

I'm running two bottles consecutively. Will report back at the end of the first bottle.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm into 2nd bottle now. The first bottle I couldn't keep my cravings down at all. I actually gained a few pounds.

I have since adjusted my dosing to later in the day. 11am and 3pm vs 8am and 1pm. Could be mental, or maybe it took 3 or so weeks for my body to get used to it... but the cravings are gone. I'm down 7 pounds this week. I do 18/6 IF and Keto, however I had stalled as stated above, and now we're cooking!!

@dsade I have a few bottles of ThermoAmp coming.. 350mg L-BAIBA, 45mg 6-Paradol, 25mg Forskolin 95. Do you see any issues running with Epitome? I thought it might be pretty complimentary

VegMed

Awards
I'm into 2nd bottle now. The first bottle I couldn't keep my cravings down at all. I actually gained a few pounds.

I have since adjusted my dosing to later in the day. 11am and 3pm vs 8am and 1pm. Could be mental, or maybe it took 3 or so weeks for my body to get used to it... but the cravings are gone. I'm down 7 pounds this week. I do 18/6 IF and Keto, however I had stalled as stated above, and now we're cooking!!

@dsade I have a few bottles of ThermoAmp coming.. 350mg L-BAIBA, 45mg 6-Paradol, 25mg Forskolin 95. Do you see any issues running with Epitome? I thought it might be pretty complimentary
I was going to try the same idea

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've recently noticed taking epitome seems to nullify the sluggish/brain fog/dysfunction if I get little to no sleep (3-5 hours, disrupted sleep, etc). I still function as if I got my normal 8 hours of sleep. My work schedule has been changing back and forth between 5am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm so my sleep has been all over the place but damn, this is something else, a little caffeine 1.5mg AY thrown into the mix and I'm in the zone.

I'm also curious about adding ThermoAmp containing 350mg L-BAIBA, 45mg 6-Paradol, 25mg Forskolin 95 into the DCP/Epitome mix. What are your thoughts @dsade ?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Matt,
Can’t believe I’ve gotten as lean as I have, as quickly. Still on my first bottle of the new epitome- maybe have a few days left. I hit 183 lbs during a fast- that’s the lowest I’ve even been while training. I feel great, loving the new formula. If I break 180 lbs and still feel great- wow! Having been bloated to death at 255 lbs a year ago- I feel so much better.
IMG_4251.JPG

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed Epitome with ThermoAmp today. No sides to mention.

Hoping @dsade Matt chimes in, I know L-BAIBA reduces leptin.... so I'm not sure if Epitome and ThermoAmp are better taken together, or spreadout. Would love his thoughts

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epitome update: I wasn't noticing much if anything the first month. Even slightly appeared to gain some weight at the beginning.

Out of the blue the last week on my first bottle I SLIMMED RIGHT DOWN. A bit more than just running BMP solo and the results I saw (I am currently on both). I am on my 2nd bottle as of yesterday and am noticing results.

Reactions: CF2
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Matt! For the first time in my life, I have the lowest amount of VAT ever. Six is my lowest score ever- hit five today! The new epitome is incredible, recommend running at least two months- and running along dcp!
IMG_4742.JPG

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
So far, into my 2nd bottle, and honestly I don't feel anything. 3 mid-morning, 3 in the afternoon. I did experience some decrease in hunger after taking epitome after fasted cardio, but that has only happened once.
Also, has anyone experienced the sensation of prickly heat needles while on epitome? I've realized that I feel it at times while I work out and epitome is in my system.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far, into my 2nd bottle, and honestly I don't feel anything. 3 mid-morning, 3 in the afternoon. I did experience some decrease in hunger after taking epitome after fasted cardio, but that has only happened once.
Also, has anyone experienced the sensation of prickly heat needles while on epitome? I've realized that I feel it at times while I work out and epitome is in my system.
I had the prickly heat sensation during sex. Thought I was having a stroke lol. It did lead to a crazy full body orgasm 🤣🤣

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
@dsade
Question, despite having shellfish allergies, I've never had an allergic reaction to epitome (at least not a noticeable one), but do you think that this may be a reason why I am not seeing the same or similar results as others?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would Epitome be better taken with Ostarine for fat loss benefits or in PCT or after pct? I am using ostarine to help with a cut, but mainly the joint and ligament benefits got a few issues and last time I used it fixed them right up

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see V2 listed on the site.. it's not ready for Pre-Sale is it?

@dsade

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Epitome V3 is up for sale on the Evomuse site.

I wanted to grab 6, but was nice and only took 3 lol.

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Epitome V2 is up for sale on the Evomuse site.

I wanted to grab 6, but was nice and only took 3 lol.
You mean V3, yas?
Is this the version the one geared more for those that are leaner?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mean V3, yas?
Is this the version the one geared more for those that are leaner?
Yeah..I forgot the original tweak that was made to the OG Epitome.

This one is still more geared towards heavier individuals from what I recall

shrinkingLeon

Awards
@dsade I’m on a Ketogenic Diet...will the Chitosan in Epitome have an affect on how my body absorbs fat?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, quick question, between here and the Facebook page, did anyone see what the changes were to Epitome V2 that have made it V3? No big deal really, Ill still grab some, I was just curious if there was any text as to what the changes or additions / subtractions were to the last formula.

Also, I am assuming this is NOT the "lean" version? I remember Matt saying he had an idea for an Epitome version for people that were already very lean, but when I posted a question about that on the facebook page, he said this was the last and final version of Epitome and he was done with it. With that said I was a bit confused about V3 if that meant he had just improved / perfected the last version or if V3 was the version for lean folks.

Either way, love the products man, as long as you are making stuff I'll support you and the company. I love your innovations.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, quick question, between here and the Facebook page, did anyone see what the changes were to Epitome V2 that have made it V3? No big deal really, Ill still grab some, I was just curious if there was any text as to what the changes or additions / subtractions were to the last formula.

Also, I am assuming this is NOT the "lean" version? I remember Matt saying he had an idea for an Epitome version for people that were already very lean, but when I posted a question about that on the facebook page, he said this was the last and final version of Epitome and he was done with it. With that said I was a bit confused about V3 if that meant he had just improved / perfected the last version or if V3 was the version for lean folks.

Either way, love the products man, as long as you are making stuff I'll support you and the company. I love your innovations.

Attachments

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
My main problem with epitome I believe is digestion. When I took it, I became incredibly bloated. Can anyone suggest something I can take with epitome to help digest/absorb it?

Negncic

Awards
@dsade I am close to finishing bottle 2 of Epitome version 2. Do you recommended that I take a break before starting version 3 or am I good to jump right in?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I am close to finishing bottle 2 of Epitome version 2. Do you recommended that I take a break before starting version 3 or am I good to jump right in?
Good to go.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
can you expect results from one bottle? or does it need time to build up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you expect results from one bottle? or does it need time to build up?
Appetite crushing you shoukd notice within the first 2-3 doses. "Results " are obviously subjective, but first bottle will be noticeable.

Depends how far out of whack you are.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Appetite crushing you shoukd notice within the first 2-3 doses. "Results " are obviously subjective, but first bottle will be noticeable.

Depends how far out of whack you are.
Im at about 12% bf, but always looking for something to keep pushing fat loss. I really like the aromatase inhibition added and the suppression of cortisol vf

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im at about 12% bf, but always looking for something to keep pushing fat loss. I really like the aromatase inhibition added and the suppression of cortisol vf
You're going to want to add Glucosamine Sulfate and I'll post more when I get done at the gym.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I'm obese at 255 (59yo). I haven't worked out for about 3 years. When I was working at it, I got down to 240. I just re-joined my gym and plan to start exercising again.

Would Epitome V3 help jump start my progress? Or would I be better off losing some weight first?