dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm obese at 255 (59yo). I haven't worked out for about 3 years. When I was working at it, I got down to 240. I just re-joined my gym and plan to start exercising again.

Would Epitome V3 help jump start my progress? Or would I be better off losing some weight first?
You are exactly who the product was designed to help.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
You are exactly who the product was designed to help.
Thanks! My goal is to get to at least 220.

The order page shows 60 capsules on the bottle but the description says it's 120 capsules. Which is accurate?

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! My goal is to get to at least 220.

The order page shows 60 capsules on the bottle but the description says it's 120 capsules. Which is accurate?
120 is correct. 2 by 2 caps per day.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
120 is correct. 2 by 2 caps per day.
Thanks. I'll give a couple bottles a try. You might want to fix the bottle label. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I'll give a couple bottles a try. You might want to fix the bottle label. :)
Labels are fine, that is an old bottle render from a previous version.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
@dsade Sunday monday i had placed an order of a yr of gut health and Monday 3 bottles of epitome. Do you know if they shipped together or will be coming separate ?

One shows shipped so I wasn’t sure and want to make sure i look out for it

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Sunday monday i had placed an order of a yr of gut health and Monday 3 bottles of epitome. Do you know if they shipped together or will be coming separate ?

One shows shipped so I wasn’t sure and want to make sure i look out for it

Thanks
I went ahead and shipped them together.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is this version for those in the 18-23% BF range? I assume good but just wanted to confirm. Looks like DPS should be getting this in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is this version for those in the 18-23% BF range? I assume good but just wanted to confirm. Looks like DPS should be getting this in.
It's doing me VERY good. I'm probably at 16...but not for long.

shrinkingLeon

Awards
@dsade I’m on a Ketogenic Diet...will the Chitosan in Epitome have an effect on how my body absorbs fat? I just got the new V3 bottle today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade I’m on a Ketogenic Diet...will the Chitosan in Epitome have an effect on how my body absorbs fat? I just got the new V3 bottle today.
Not a huge effect, no.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DO people dose this before breakfast or an hour or so after? sorry if mentioned I was trying to look but I am very hung over haha

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
I'm not entirely sure which of the components you tweaked @dsade ,but I have NO bloating with Epitomev3, and it kills my appetite. The only difference is that I need 6 caps (3x3) a day.
Time to get shredded for the summer.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not entirely sure which of the components you tweaked @dsade ,but I have NO bloating with Epitomev3, and it kills my appetite. The only difference is that I need 6 caps (3x3) a day.
Time to get shredded for the summer.
I never stop trying to make every product perfect.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
V3 is definitely controlling my hunger much better.

Reactions: CF2
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my v3 in the mail, whats optimal times for dosing?
Bottle just says 2 caps, twice per day

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my v3 in the mail, whats optimal times for dosing?
Bottle just says 2 caps, twice per day
I am trying to work out best way to dose too. Should I dose before breakfast or a little bit after then second dose before work out? I get up around 7am and really need to eat asap and get ready to go so wouldnt be much time before dosing then eating

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am trying to work out best way to dose too. Should I dose before breakfast or a little bit after then second dose before work out? I get up around 7am and really need to eat asap and get ready to go so wouldnt be much time before dosing then eating
I dose very first thing in the morning, usually when my annoying cat wakes me up 20 minutes before the alarm, then again right before bed.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dose very first thing in the morning, usually when my annoying cat wakes me up 20 minutes before the alarm, then again right before bed.
So upon waking, and before bed?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice will give that a shot, I have decided I cannot wait for Myo and I am too fat so I have started my Epitome/BMP run early, I have enough to hopefully hold out for myo to arrive and add that to the cycle. How should I be dosing it if I get up around 7am and bed around 10.30-11pm just literally 7/11 dosing for the epitome? or a little bit earlier in the night to get a more even dosing time for the day? and BMP with breakfast and pre workout?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
@dsade, my biggest challenge with snacking happens between dinner and bedtime. I never wake in the middle of the night jonesing for a snack. So, would I be better off taking my 2nd dose maybe an hour after dinner?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade, my biggest challenge with snacking happens between dinner and bedtime. I never wake in the middle of the night jonesing for a snack. So, would I be better off taking my 2nd dose maybe an hour after dinner?
Yeah, for sure

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered a couple bottles off DPS. I'll probably do 3 caps when I wake up and 3 caps before bed and see how that goes.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the dosage 2 pills twice a day or 3 twice a day? Bottle says 2x2

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Has everyone been getting their orders? I ordered on the 17th and still havent received a shipping confirmation

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has everyone been getting their orders? I ordered on the 17th and still havent received a shipping confirmation
The only orders unshippes from the 17th have the MyoSynergy presale included. Those ship when everything comes in.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
The only orders unshippes from the 17th have the MyoSynergy presale included. Those ship when everything comes in.
I pmd you with my order number if you could possibly look into it ty. its for 2x epitome

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Did I read something about tingling in the arm or hand, or am i confusing that with another thread?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Currently at 15-16%.

Should I throw the new epitome in? Or wait until I get to 12% and add GS?

Thanks @dsade2

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I read something about tingling in the arm or hand, or am i confusing that with another thread?
I thought I was having pins and needle feelings... but it appears it may have been due to a lotion I was using. Not 100% sure

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2nd week on bmp and epitome, my diet has been trash tbh and only trained twice this week so far. Down 3KGs, but I actually almost look like ive put on fat in the belly, a bit confusing haha. Cant wait to get Myo and dial my diet in

KnightVision

Awards
I'm into 2nd bottle now. The first bottle I couldn't keep my cravings down at all. I actually gained a few pounds.

I have since adjusted my dosing to later in the day. 11am and 3pm vs 8am and 1pm. Could be mental, or maybe it took 3 or so weeks for my body to get used to it... but the cravings are gone. I'm down 7 pounds this week. I do 18/6 IF and Keto, however I had stalled as stated above, and now we're cooking!!

@dsade I have a few bottles of ThermoAmp coming.. 350mg L-BAIBA, 45mg 6-Paradol, 25mg Forskolin 95. Do you see any issues running with Epitome? I thought it might be pretty complimentary
Did you ever get a response on using Epitome with ThermoAmp? I have a bottle of ThermoAmp just waiting to be used, and if its complementary to the Evomuse that would be great.

@dsade Also, I have a question on the bromelain. Is this 800,000 GDU/g or 800,000 FCC PU? I'm guessing it's FCC PU because that would be a huge dose with GDU. Any which way, for someone with low heart rate (and possible low blood pressure), will the bromelain at this dose present any problems?

Lastly, could Evomuse be run while in a large caloric restriction (would I still need to keep protein and/or fat levels at a certain level to prevent muscle wasting, or will Evomuse allow metabolic boost).

Last edited:

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the Epitome/BRITE capsules combination now for a couple weeks and my appetite has decreased while my ability to burn fat seems to have increased. I usually don't have that hard of a time losing weight when I commit to it although I do it very few and far between since I'm usually glutanous. But these past couple of weeks have been pretty much a breeze. I did crave sour candies (not unusual for me) and I did eat them (also not unusual) so it's not like my cravings were completely wiped out, but it didn't seem to matter.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I am being honest, I feel like the past 2 bottles of epitome have done nothing for my hunger or fatloss, I have been using BMP with it and have gained a little bit of muscle (not too much more than I normally would when dialing in training)

Diet is not fantastic though, I do need to clean that up. The cravings and hunger are still consistent.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me I've found if you introduce sugar or high GI carbs it negates the epitome, when I eat clean I don't crave anything. In fact I have to force feed myself if I'm eating clean.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
@dsade
I believe I read awhile back not to take epitome close to lifting workout times but it’s fine close to cardio sessions. So currently I take bmp ip6 and brite prior to workout then an hr after my post workout protein I will take epitome. Is this the best protocol ?

I wake up in the am and go to the gym about an hr later

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade
I believe I read awhile back not to take epitome close to lifting workout times but it’s fine prior to cardio days. So currently I take bmp ip6 and brite prior to workout then an hr after my post workout protein I will take epitome. Is this the best protocol ?

I wake up in the am and go to the gym about an hr later

Thanks
Lifting days? Well, exercise activates AMPk anyway, so you can take it an hour or so before workout and you will burn more fat. But AMPk works counter to mTOR so you want to avoid taking it just after workout

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Lifting days? Well, exercise activates AMPk anyway, so you can take it an hour or so before workout and you will burn more fat. But AMPk works counter to mTOR so you want to avoid taking it just after workout
Ok so I would be good to go with bmp ip6, brite and epitome an hr prior to weight training ?

I must be misremembering what I read awhile back I thought it was a no go before weights but good before cardio something about protein synthesis

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I would be good to go with bmp ip6, brite and epitome an hr prior to weight training ?

I must be misremembering what I read awhile back I thought it was a no go before weights but good before cardio something about protein synthesis
Correct. Protein synthesis becomes important post workout.