• Established
  • First Up Vote

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought a couple of bottles for my wife to help with IF. Is the appetite suppressant an acute effect? I ask because she texted me on the first day saying “this supplement you gave me actually works. I haven’t even thought about eating”. I first thought placebo but she doesn’t really believe in supplements so I know it wasn’t in her head to begin with. My wife is a curvy 5-5” 130lbs and is looking to lose a little belly fat. She does Yoga and light cardio.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought a couple of bottles for my wife to help with IF. Is the appetite suppressant an acute effect? I ask because she texted me on the first day saying “this supplement you gave me actually works. I haven’t even thought about eating”. I first thought placebo but she doesn’t really believe in supplements so I know it wasn’t in her head to begin with. My wife is a curvy 5-5” 130lbs and is looking to lose a little belly fat. She does Yoga and light cardio.
Appetite suppression is immediate, but your wife nailed it. It short circuits central cravings so they become non-existent. It is nothing like stimulant appetite suppressants.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Appetite suppression is immediate, but your wife nailed it. It short circuits central cravings so they become non-existent. It is nothing like stimulant appetite suppressants.
Good deal. I was really surprised when she texted me that just because it was out of character for her but I’m not surprised because you’re the best at delivering results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal. I was really surprised when she texted me that just because it was out of character for her but I’m not surprised because you’re the best at delivering results.
The worst part about Leptin resistance is that the "hey, you're not hungry" signal stops getting through to your brain, so people think they are hungry all the time.

That aspect kicks in immediately.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish the mail was faster used to get here in a couple days now its set for a full week plus.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish the mail was faster used to get here in a couple days now its set for a full week plus.
They really need to hire more snails.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade would this stack well with ursolic acid currently started running some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade would this stack well with ursolic acid currently started running some.
Orally?

For now don't waste your time. When I reveal the new form? Yes.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orally?
No td
Do we have breaking news? Right now currently transdermal.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Orally?

Will we ever see AndroLo again? Maybe the best product I’ve ever used.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still bummed I missed the last AndroLotion round

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best tropical fat burner I’ve ever used.
The best libido booster (legal) I have ever used. I never tried it for anything else, just kept rubbing it on my junk lmao. Felt 18yo again

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best libido booster (legal) I have ever used. I never tried it for anything else, just kept rubbing it on my junk lmao. Felt 18yo again
It shredded my stomach like nothing I’ve ever used and I wasn’t being super strict with my diet at the time. When it comes back, I’m getting a 2nd mortgage.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 update.. I'm glad I'm back on Epitome, and the upgrades seem to kick in quickly.

I was in ketosis for 4.5 weeks, and came out 2 weeks ago. My cravings were through the roof. My mom passed away in March, and August 14th would have been her birthday... I let my emotions push me back into bad habits, and I put on 6lbs in that 1.5 weeks off (water, etc..I know not all fat)

Yesterday I started the journey back into ketosis, and today at lunch I had a small salad and some almond butter and coffee. I feel full to the point of ill... that was quick, and why I will strongly say Epitome is my favorite supplement by far.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It shredded my stomach like nothing I’ve ever used and I wasn’t being super strict with my diet at the time. When it comes back, I’m getting a 2nd mortgage.
Currently sitting on 7 beta bottles and 3 final version bottles. Wanna talk about that mortgage?!?!

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Is DPS getting any of this?

raji1980

Awards
I can't wait. Usps not scanning so I have no idea when mine is getting here. Tracking is useless lol. Epitome makes my weight loss consistent. I need it now! I only have 1 pill left from the old version lol

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently sitting on 7 beta bottles and 3 final version bottles. Wanna talk about that mortgage?!?!
Damn... you must have been the one that bought all of them up the last time.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 update.. I'm glad I'm back on Epitome, and the upgrades seem to kick in quickly.

I was in ketosis for 4.5 weeks, and came out 2 weeks ago. My cravings were through the roof. My mom passed away in March, and August 14th would have been her birthday... I let my emotions push me back into bad habits, and I put on 6lbs in that 1.5 weeks off (water, etc..I know not all fat)

Yesterday I started the journey back into ketosis, and today at lunch I had a small salad and some almond butter and coffee. I feel full to the point of ill... that was quick, and why I will strongly say Epitome is my favorite supplement by far.
Hate to hear that about you mother. God bless your family.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@dsade would you use on a recomp, or strictly just for a cut?
As you know I am on the BMP train and got some more in!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade would you use on a recomp, or strictly just for a cut?
As you know I am on the BMP train and got some more in!
Recomp works as well as a lean bulk, but time your dosage more carefully. As you know AMPk activation inhibits mTOR (protein synthesis).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Recomp works as well as a lean bulk, but time your dosage more carefully. As you know AMPk activation inhibits mTOR (protein synthesis).
So basically upon time away from workout and be A OK

once you get more in stock invoice me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically upon time away from workout and be A OK

once you get more in stock invoice me
mTOR becomes more important post workout. AMPk is activated by exercise anyway, so before workout is recommended.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade Any of this left? I think I'm the World Record holder of buying BMP from you...if this is as good...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Any of this left? I think I'm the World Record holder of buying BMP from you...if this is as good...
I have about 50 left. Absolute run on stock.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn... you must have been the one that bought all of them up the last time.
Hahaha No, I wasn't. Just bought one whenever they were available. The beta's were available numerous times. The final version was available a couple times. I haven't tried it yet. With gyms being shut down, I just stored them. But gyms finally opened back up here yesterday so I will get around to trying soon.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just got the notification my epitome is on the way, thanks Matt!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade

Matt, can you give brief explanation of why sometimes Epitome crushes my appetite and other times I'm so hungry. I forgot the science behind this.

Yesterday full after small meals.. today hungry non stop lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade

Matt, can you give brief explanation of why sometimes Epitome crushes my appetite and other times I'm so hungry. I forgot the science behind this.

Yesterday full after small meals.. today hungry non stop lol
As you get closer and closer to your natural setpoint, Leptin signaling stops being the primary metabolic control. Usually that means if you are getting hunger signals then you probably actually are hungry.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade You gonna do another pre-sale on this?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would like to use epitome but @ $100 a month I can't. One bottle is a 15 day supply correct.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just misspoken it's 120 capsules not 60 so I can.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Question?... The bottles says to take 1 capsule mid-morning, and a second capsule mid-afternoon. I thought it was a total of 4 capsules per day, not 2. Am I wrong?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question?... The bottles says to take 1 capsule mid-morning, and a second capsule mid-afternoon. I thought it was a total of 4 capsules per day, not 2. Am I wrong?
Good catch I'd like to know this too. I haven't started mine yet.

kotc_83

Awards
Could Epitome be stacked with SR-9009 (a Rev-ErbA ligand) or would this mess with the AMPk activation?