dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rough draft for the new version of Epitome, writeup.

Epitome: The Hunt

Everything has a reason, especially Nature. Even without trying to anthropomorphize it, at a certain level it can be called a reason. Back in 2003-2004, when I was with Avant Labs, I researched, developed, and ultimately released a new compound to the industry - Alpha-Yohimbine. My initial motivation was personal: Yohimbine, delivered non-topically, takes my already tenuous hold on "coolness" and shoves me off a cliff into a full on panic attack. Alpha-Yohimbine (AY) provided all of the benefits of Yohimbine, and then some, with reduced anxiety. But then again, the same restrictions applied. Doesn't work with food. But WHY?

The Hunt: As we well know, AY works within the Adrenergic system. When we encounter a situation requiring fight or flight, our adrenal glands release adrenaline and nor-adrenaline. Initially, this rush swarms over the adrenergic receptors causing the standard adrenergic response - elevated heart rate, sweating, hypervigilance, and a release of "fuel" to power our battle or escape. We WANT this, as the fuel we're wanting to move is fat. Now, if nothing interceded chemically, even after the F(ight)/F(light) was over, we would continue until we were empty and drained. So, the body included a sort of counter-receptor. The Alpha Receptors trigger the body to STOP releasing adrenaline. Anyway, this is well worn territory for most of us - to those new to the game, welcome - hope this expands your understanding. Now AY blocks those ALpha receptors, allowing the release and effects of Adren,/Nor-A to keep rolling while we do our cardio, etc, and a steady stream of energy rich fatty acids to flow out of fat cells to be burned. This process is called Lipolysis.

Now, lipolysis is great and essential. It is the process of freeing fatty acids from the fat cells to be used as fuel. It doesn't actually BURN the fat, but makes it available for other mechanisms to work. See, if the body desperately needs fuel - such as at the start of a hunt, then it initiates lipolysis. Why, then, does food blunt this? Easy, if you just ate, then obviously you do not desperately need fuel. It means the hunt is over, you were successful, and now nutrients need to cram themselves back into your cells - fat included.

Insulin - Insulin is one of the primary signals of a full belly. Elevated insulin levels turn off lipolysis though a few mechanisms, but the primary one is activating an enzyme called Phosphodiesterase 3-B (PDE-3b). This enzyme disables lipolysis. Now think about this.... How many people, especially in this country, spend all day snacking? Constantly elevated insulin levels = NO LIPOLYSIS. Weight gain begins to accumulate insidiously, as well as insulin resistance. The end result is an inflammatory, obese nightmare that, as we knew before but are especially aware of now, leave us incredibly vulnerable to things such as Covid-19. Clearly 94% of serious cases involve Comorbidities such as inflammation/obesity.

So, what does Epitome do here? Back when AY came out, I start running a background awareness script in my head....WHY doesn't AY work when fed? I knew pretty soon that PDE-3b was the answer, but it obviously took another decade and a half for everything to fall into place. The balance of Leptin, Insulin resistance, adrenergic response, and enzyme control was the key. By blocking expression of PDE-3b (using an absolutely insanely potent Stem Bromelain), while at the same time normalizing both insulin and leptin, and massively increasing sensitivity to both, we return our bodies to (what I am estimating) the "setpoint" we had when we were around 25 years old. What is setpoint? Long subject, but what we mean here is the level of "fatness" or "leanness" you experience while neither eating super dirty nor super clean.

So what we have here is a metabolic dynamo of a product that not only physically enables the body to burn fat around the clock, but amplifies central signals to do so. A Metabolic Fountain of Youth, in a hyperbolic marketing jizmo sense.

Nothing on the market has EVER taken this much of a effort, targeted at THE most difficult and unfortunately the most common problem customer. Epitome will work by far most effectively on the obese, but even slightly overweight will benefit.

REcommended co-products - Alpha-Yohimbine, lipolytics, and the rest of my unique approached fat burning products.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients:
Orthosiphon Stamineus - very potent balancing effect on Leptin levels. Most effective decreasing them when overfat, but can also increase levels to baseline when super lean

Betulinic Acid/Ascorbic Acid cocrystals - Betulinic Acid inhibits an enzyme called PTP-1b. Incredibly exciting new area. PTP-1b inhbition is being studied as an anti-cancer angle, as well as restoration of vascular response by dramatically helping to clear out vascular deposits. PTP-1b inhibition potently and rapidly restores ideal insulin sensitivity, even to highly resistant cells. BA normally has single digit absorption in the body, but as a cocrystal with Ascorbic acid, we have increased absorption 17 fold.

Gypenosides - potent AMPk activator which potently increases local lipolytic activity. HIghly active when exercising, triggering AMPk even at rest simulates the fat burning environment of a strenuous workout.

Stem Bromelain - we used the absolute most potent available anywhere, at around 50 times stronger than conventional enzyme products. Stem Bromelain potently inhibits PDE-3b enzyme, allowing for round the clock lipolysis (see above)

Absorption Enhancer - Chitosan: a non-allergenic compound derived from shellfish shells, chitosan is a de-actylated chitin which forms an adhesive gel in the GI tract. This mucoadhesive effect enhances absorption by forcing our prize ingredients into contact with the enteric cells of the gut, facilitating entry into the bloodstream.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[QUOTE="
Nothing on the market has EVER taken this much of a effort, targeted at THE most difficult and unfortunately the most common problem customer. Epitome will work by far most effectively on the obese, but even slightly overweight will benefit.
REcommended co-products - Alpha-Yohimbine, lipolytics, and the rest of my unique approached fat burning products.[/QUOTE]

Can you expand on this with actual use instructions?

What are the body fat ranges this is most effective?

What time of day, dosage, etc?

Use on empty stomach w/ AY, lipolytics, etc?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage will be 2 times daily, split, ideally with 1 before exercise. Keep in mind that AMPk activation will interfere with protein synthesis a bit, so I would take it an hour or so before.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved the original Epitome, literally an underrated product that should be sold in major retail. The problem is there's no "feel" to it, so people would stop after a month. I'd add caffeine and sell into Walmart lol.

With that said..I pre-ordered 5 of the new formula bottles few months back.. and I'm super excited to get them!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we can get them to take it a month then they won't ever stop.

raji1980

Awards
When are the pre-sale orders getting shipped?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are the pre-sale orders getting shipped?
Should be finished by Friday, which means I'll get them here about Tuesday.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we can get them to take it a month then they won't ever stop.
That's my problem. I've been bugging your ass for months lol. I'm 3.5 weeks into a fresh ketosis run. I'm using Lean Edge (non stim fat burner), Glycophase (GDA) and Reduce XT (Cortisol Reducer). I know that Epitome will allow me to lower the calories while do keto, without causing a stall.

I also have 3/4 bottle of Brite caps I've been saving for 1st month back on Epitome!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I read on FB that Epitome and BMP wouldn't be a good combo? whhhhy?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did I read on FB that Epitome and BMP wouldn't be a good combo? whhhhy?
I didn't say not a good combo, just no specific synergy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

shrinkingLeon

Awards
@dsade - Any updates? Because on FB, I thought this was shipping out last week

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to this new version. Going to have the gf try it for the first time. I think it’ll blow her mind.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully this is a sign of smoothing out of the world, but just in case I ordered the next round of raws.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really looking forward to this new version. Going to have the gf try it for the first time. I think it’ll blow her mind.
Yeah my wife is giving this a run. I bought it for me thinking I’d use it on my summer cut but now I’m looking at adding some weight.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully this is a sign of smoothing out of the world, but just in case I ordered the next round of raws.
One question... you don’t have to answer this because it’s sorta of a medical question but I’m giving this to my wife and she’s in remission from Crohn’s disease. Since this is absorbed in the intestinal track, you see any issues here? Not holding you to any answers you give me but just thought I’d get your take on it. Thanks

Mvanhooz

Awards
I’ve been waiting about 4 months for my shipment as well lol any updates would be appreciated. I sent a PM but no response

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Latest update from today on FB is he is waiting for UPS to deliver. That as 45 min ago

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been waiting about 4 months for my shipment as well lol any updates would be appreciated. I sent a PM but no response
Matt is a one man operation and he has had problems, out of is control, trying to get all the raw materials, I suggest you follow evolutionary muse on facebook.

shrinkingLeon

Awards
I got my shipping as well... @dsade, I understand you've been working hard to get these orders out and had to deal with extenuating circumstances, so I apologize for my impatience. I do plan on buying more of this product in the near-future

shrinkingLeon

Awards
I got my shipping as well... @dsade, I understand you've been working hard to get these orders out and had to deal with extenuating circumstances, so I apologize for my impatience. I do plan on buying more of this product in the near-future

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries. Again my apologies to everyone. I have ordered a double batch, as I have fewer than 100 bottles left here and I'm already highly impressed.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries. Again my apologies to everyone. I have ordered a double batch, as I have fewer than 100 bottles left here and I'm already highly impressed.
Checks tracking every 2 seconds lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you stack this with BMP 2.0 would you suggest dosing it at the same time at BMP 2.0? 2 caps 2x a day for both?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you stack this with BMP 2.0 would you suggest dosing it at the same time at BMP 2.0? 2 caps 2x a day for both?
If taking before workout, take them together.

Mvanhooz

Awards
Matt is a one man operation and he has had problems, out of is control, trying to get all the raw materials, I suggest you follow evolutionary muse on facebook.
Gotcha. yeah I figured he was a busy guy, no hard feelings whatsoever lol I’m just impatient by nature. I have been checkin in here and there but I will give him a follow on Facebook for sure. I actually just received shipping notification so it looks like I spoke too soon

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. yeah I figured he was a busy guy, no hard feelings whatsoever lol I’m just impatient by nature. I have been checkin in here and there but I will give him a follow on Facebook for sure. I actually just received shipping notification so it looks like I spoke too soon
everyone should be shipped.

First batch is almost wiped out. Second batch ordered.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still best taken mid morning and early afternoon? OG I did 10am and 2pm

I'm taking Lean Edge a non stim fat burner and Reduce XT a cortisol reducer upon waking. Trying to find best timing.

I also have 3/4 bottle of Brite caps left...sad they are almost gone

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still best taken mid morning and early afternoon? OG I did 10am and 2pm

I'm taking Lean Edge a non stim fat burner and Reduce XT a cortisol reducer upon waking. Trying to find best timing.

I also have 3/4 bottle of Brite caps left...sad they are almost gone
I would do 1 dose preworkout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote