Epistane (Havoc) cycle log, plus a sprinkling of other stuff.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout last night, primarily chest with some tricep and delt involvement (obviously)

Warm up flat dumbell press 17.5kg dumbells x 20/20

Flat dumbell flyes 22.5kg dumbells x 20/20/20

Bodyweight dips x 15/15/12

Flat dumbell press 22.5kg dumbells x 8/7 lower to 17.5 kg x 15 then finish with bodyweight pushups to failure.

Took 45 mins.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Can someone send me a link on where I could get some epistane? Sounds awesome

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout today was back

Bodyweight pull ups 12/12/12

Bent over barbell rows 30kg x 20

50kg x 10/10/10

Close grip chin ups with 5 kilos on weight belt 8/7/6

Bodyweight inverted rows to failure

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current diet.

3 protein wheatabix with whole milk.

10am protein shake (soy milk, banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops whey cinnamon bun flavour) plus apple. Cals 560 carbs 62 fat 11 protein 56.

1pm lunch 3 pieces of skin on chicken cooked in air fryer sliced into rice with Chinese seasoning. Cals 1164 carbs 75 fat 50 protein 100

4pm shake like before tiramisu flavour plus apple. Cals 560 carbs 62 fat 11 protein 56.

7pm dinner 4 whole egg omelette with mushrooms ham, cheese and teaspoon of ketchup. Cals 390 carbs 2 fat 26 protein 41.

Slightly different from the one I posted on my other thread. I have dropped the bacon from breakfast but switched to a higher protein cerial (highly processed I know). I have also added the oats into my afternoon shake too.

Apart from that it's the same, I need to recalculate breakfast macros. I also have natural peanut butter on hand to add to shakes if I want to raise cals even more.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First day taking 3 havoc split over 3 doses. Did 2 days on 2. So far so good. My bad experience before started at day 5 so we'll see how it goes.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current Supplement cupboard for anyone who is interested.
STICKER_20190118205421.jpeg
STICKER_20190118205455.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today was leg day. My leg days are pretty feeble at the best of times but I twisted one of my knees at work this week and its been feeling strange when taking stairs etc. Still did a series of deadlifts and a couple of sets of barbell squats but certainly didn't try and break any records. Tomorrow should be arms and shoulders and that will be my split moving forward.

Chest, day off, back, day off, legs, arms/shoulders, day off then repeat.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So today was leg day. My leg days are pretty feeble at the best of times but I twisted one of my knees at work this week and its been feeling strange when taking stairs etc. Still did a series of deadlifts and a couple of sets of barbell squats but certainly didn't try and break any records. Tomorrow should be arms and shoulders and that will be my split moving forward.

Chest, day off, back, day off, legs, arms/shoulders, day off then repeat.
how much weight did you squat today?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how much weight did you squat today?
50kg so about 115lbs ish. I am one of those people that dodged leg day for years so I have always managed to bench more than I can squat. Having said that I have never lifted huge amounts of weight. I work out at home and my equipment is limited so I tend to do a lot of supersets, giant sets, pre-exhaustion etc.

I don't have a squat rack so whatever I squat I have to lift over my head when done which adds another challenge.

Doesn't bother me though I'm not an ego lifter

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before I squat I do high rep sets of deadlifts. In this case I worked up to 75kg for 20 reps. The are continuous reps without the weight touching down so act as a pre-exhaustion for my legs as well as giving the back a bit of a secondary workout for the week.

I also had a hernia surgery a few months back so that's another reason I'm not going too crazy.

I think that's all the excuses to dodge heavy leg training I can come up with. At least you guys know I'm not a liar. Being on an Internet forum I could have said anything.

Incidentally even when I was much younger, on megavol and weighing 215 lbs I was only deadlifting 125 kg for 5 reps, and that was when I could bench 110kg for 10 reps. I would squat 75kg for 20 reps back then but that was also without a squat rack so lifting that weight back over my head after 20 reps was a challenge in itself.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the cosmic ballet goes on. Felt like crap at work yesterday and by the time I got home had full on cold/flu like symptoms. Swollen glands, headache, cough, extreme lethargy. Suffice to say the arm and shoulder day was a bust. Whole body has been worked out the the last 7 days though.

I'm getting a bit fed up of of feeling on and off ill since November to be honest but we will see what happens. Didn't have work today so got a good 11 hours sleep and have been on the paracetamol (which I don't really like doing whilst on a methyl but hey ho). Feeling pretty good just now. Had a cheat dinner, not cheat day just dinner all other meals are as per the diet outlined earlier. I know the cold will rear its ugly head as the evening approaches though.

Will skip the arms and go straight back to chest tomorrow if I'm still feeling better.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incidentally this is day 6 and I have none of the nausea or sickness I experienced before so the plan is to add trest in on Tuesday.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid workout last night

Warm up flat dumbell press 17.5kg dumbells x 20/20

Flat dumbell flyes 22.5kg dumbells x 20/20/20

Bodyweight dips x 15/15/15

Flat dumbell press 22.5kg dumbells x 12/12/12

Didnt do the pushups to failure this time as the last set of dumbell press I had to rest pause and was touch and go if the last rep was going up so felt I had done enough.

Definitely getting more 5kg plates when pay day hits to up my weights.

First dose of trest today. Just the one 15mg, tomorrow and possibly the next day will be 30 before bumping up to 45 before the weeks out.

Feeling good at the moment though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another solid workout tonight. Still creeping up the reps and added a couple of extra sets for volume.

Bodyweight pullups x 13/12/12/12

Barbell bent over rows 30kg x 20

50kg x 12/12/12/12

Bodyweight chins x 10/8/6

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second day on 30mg trest (didn't do a single dose day in the end) feeling good.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not at the moment. It doesn't agree with me. Or at least olympus labs tudca doesn't.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current supplements are:-

7am havoc/trest/life support 2.0

9am multivit/mineral/fish oils

12 noon havoc

7pm havoc/trest/life support 2.0

I use whey concentrate in my shakes at 9am and 3pm

I use mutant bcaa throughout the day (2 scoops split over 1 litre of water)

Every second or third night I use refuge for sleep

I'm off of stims whilst bulking so if I use a preworkout it's half a scoop of dust v2 (don't particularly rate it but it gets the job done and it only cost £14 for the tub) most workouts I don't take anything.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh I forgot I drink a greens supplement at 7:30am too

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet is pretty much the same as stated before. I have added natural peanut butter to my shakes to bump it up a bit more but that's my max intake reached for this cycle I recon. I also have a couple of cookies here and there if staff take them into work so I am averaging about 3500 cals per day.

7:15am protein weetabix with whole milk.

9am protein shake (2 scoops whey, 1 whole banana, oatmeal, natural peanut butter, almond milk/water) plus an apple

12 noon 3 pieces of chicken. Rice.

3pm shake and apple same as earlier.

7pm 4 whole egg omelete with ham and cheese (no ketchup any more)

On workout days I have Greek yogurt with scoop of protein, natural peanut butter and raisins as a post workout meal.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to take more for liver support thats whats making you feel sick been there done that

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to take more for liver support thats whats making you feel sick been there done that
Appreciate the concern. I was sick before I started the cycle. I think it's more to do with my son getting a cold, then my wife getting a cold, then my other son getting a cold, then me getting a cold, then my wife getting a lung infection and being put on Antibiotics, then my son being put on antibiotics. Then me getting a bad cough (at this point I started the cycle). Incidentally I am up to 45mg trest today and feel good. I've felt better this past week than I have in the past two months. As long as I can train and keep the diet up then I will stick at it. I'm fully aware of the stress on the liver however I do feel people can over react sometimes. You don't want to gamble with your health but also you don't want to take the kitchen sink aproach when it comes to support supps either. I've learned this through experience over the past 20 ish years of running cycles.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed myself before bed last night and was 202 lbs.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be mind playing tricks but I think the trest may be negatively affecting my prostate. I know that's definitely a possibility but didn't realise I would notice any side effects within a week. I will see how I feel after the weekend because it will need to be pulled from the cycle if that's the case.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So managed to skip arm day again this week. Did legs today cos it was the wife's birthday yesterday so we went out and did stuff. No idea what macros I ate but I can safely say I managed my 3500 calories.

Didn't workout Friday cos the in-laws took the kids for the night so we did what all married couples do when the kids are away...

Played Resident evil 2 remake on ps4.

Still sticking with the trest for the time being. No nausia like before yet. Tuesday I add in the Trenadrol and its 4 weeks till cycle end.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my challenges continue. I did something to my wrist on Sunday, I think it may have been lifting the bar back over my head after my final set of squats but I was also moving a tumble dryer about on that day so not sure. Was mildly sore Sunday night, very sore yesterday and not quite as sore today. Postponed my chest workout to today so will see what it's like tonight.

Started the Trenadrol today as planned so will see if it affect my appetite in a negative way.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Checking in and everything seems to be going okay.

Wrist problem is going away, managed my workout for chest. Did some extra tricep work since I keep skipping arm day. Tonight should be back and I may throw in biceps.

No nausia from the anabolics yet but I am noticing sore joints from the epistane and blood pressure is giving me the odd head ache.

I've got some extra support supps coming to run until the cycle end. This will include a joint supplement and olympus labs ar1mcare Pro which I'll be running into my pct.

It does have tudca but at a relatively low dose. When I had stomach problems before I was using like a gram serving per day so hopefully a lower dose will give me some of the benefits without the problems.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to see your wrist is doing better Bro..

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving the peaceful walks to work in the snow.
STICKER_20190202082300.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So as of this morning the Trenadrol is out. I have started getting similar feelings of nausia like before and an upset stomach. I was 6 days into the Trenadrol and this started about 5 days in before so I'm stopping it for a couple of days to see if it goes away and if so will finish the cy le without it. I'm not even onto my second bottle of havok yet so may up that to 40mg per day for the last couple of weeks. Even if the Trenadrol is having effect it's pointless if I can't eat anything. Bodyweight just now is 197lbs so some fluctuation of water weight going on there. Highlight of the past week was 20 rep sets of bodyweight dips, if I can match that with pullups by the end of the cycle I will be impressed.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Trenadrol may be back in. I'm not convinced it's the issue. I started on a new greens supplement a few days back too and I'm gonna experiment with stuff to try and isolate the issue.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid workout today

Dumbell bench press warmup 17.5kg x 20/20

Dumbell bench flies 22.5kg x 25/25/25 (feeling much stronger with these and have to get more weight plates cos sets of 25 is a bit crazy)

Bodyweight dips 22/20/20

Inclined dumbell tricep extentions lowering Well behi d my head and extending and flexing at 45 degree angle. 12.5kg 12/12/12

Dumbell laterals superset with overhead press 12.5kg x 12/12 12/9 12/12

Preworkout was half scoop of dust v2 with scoop of hype.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So heading into the last two weeks now. Trenadrol has still been stopped just now and digestion seems to be improving so will leave it out now. 205 lbs at the moment. Feel a pump all the time, recon that's more from the trest than the epistane. Going to try upping epistane to 40mg for last two weeks and see what happens.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I noticed my pumps seemed to stay forever on epi and trest. Like full on skin splitting pumps over an hour after working out

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DubPosty

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed my pumps seemed to stay forever on epi and trest. Like full on skin splitting pumps over an hour after working out
Difinitely notice it pretty much all day even on non workout, I figured trest causes some nitrogen retention that helps cause that. Apart from the gastro intestinal effects from the Trenadrol I have felt good on this cycle. Lesson learned for the future.
My new challenge is maintaining the calorie intake. I was hoping to continue on around 3250 during pct too but I am finding it hard to get the food in some days. Nothing like superdrol appetite issues just not quite hungry enough and I think it will get worse when off cycle. I may invest in more kingslayer for pct and off cycle cos that helped in that department.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checked my previous log and on Dec 16th I was 188 lbs after breakfast so that's 16 lbs in 2 months. I kinda look the same maybe a bit fuller in the shoulders.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking about it I started reintroducing deadlifts and deep squats into my workouts for the first time in months since before my hernia surgery. With my upper body looking quite similar I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the weight gained would have been in the legs. I don't have any before pics to compare plus I'm one of those guys who used to always dodge legs so it wouldn't take much to start getting them to grow. They are still relatively small and well within natural size limits but the cycle may have helped add what muscle I have put on and like I say, that could be a good few of the pounds gained.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got myself some squat stands so I can do squats without having to lift the bar over my head. Not to mention barbell bench press too.
IMG_20190310_161754.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excuse my ignorance but what are the bars jutting out for? At first I thought they were bench press safeties but they are too low. I wondered if they are for rack pulls or other lifts like barbell rows that you could start with the bar raised from the floor.