Not familiar with the product but I have used a couple epicatechin products. . . . . usually I'd do two caps before a workout, and on days off I do one in the morning, and one in the afternoon usually on an empty stomach.
Good luck man!
-Matt
Had to snag a double pack of the caps.... Will jump back on some Ep1C after my MyoElite run!
Thanks for posting those deals! Hard to pass them up!
Hi just bought some Epic 2.0 and wanted to know how much to take ( bottleneck states 1 in morning and 1 in evening) as I see many taking two caps A.M and 2 caps pre-workout.
Also, is it best to take on empty stomach? Coffee etc
I have searched but could not find the info.
Cheers
Have you started the MyoElite yet? If so what are your first impressions? I have a bottle, but havdnt cracked it out yet.
I dose all days. -epi is the best!![]()