Epi, DMZ, MSten and MaxLmg with test and Var as finisher

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buckle up ****ers, I'm about to log my comeback cycle, it should be fun!

Cycle will consist of mix of DSs (Epistane, DMZ, Msten and MaxLmg) as kickstart for about 5 weeks, with 300 mg of Sustanon per week, and 50 mg of Anavar as finisher for about 5 weeks. Probably going to run this for 13-14 weeks.
The dosage for this mix will be
Epistane 16 mg
DMZ 30 mg,
Msten 20 mg,
MaxLmg 100 mg

With this, I'll incorporate Bpc 157 and maybe TB500 for my knee (I have torn and operated ACL), so this could speed up recovery.

Feel free to ask any questions and stay tuned if interested!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 6 ft, currently at 180 lbs, about 15% bf (real 15%, not BS 15%). Currently on day 10 of Animal M-stak, this thing is just magic if you ask me. I'm considering taking 500 iu's a week of HCG from week 3.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 6 ft, currently at 180 lbs, about 15% bf (real 15%, not BS 15%). Currently on day 10 of Animal M-stak, this thing is just magic if you ask me. I'm considering taking 500 iu's a week of HCG from week 3.
What’s magic, the m stac? I’ve never looked into and normally don’t buy in to “natural” muscle builders other then protein creatine and aminos

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s magic, the m stac? I’ve never looked into and normally don’t buy in to “natural” muscle builders other then protein creatine and aminos
The part with nutrition partitioning and glycogen loading is magic for me, I do realy well respond to carbs, and a lot food lol. And if you are depleted from hospital and not training for a month and a half, it has it's place

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why run epi so low? Seems pointless
All 4 are in one capsule, it is dosed like that per 2 caps. If I go with 3 caps, it would be aspurdly high for DMZ and Msten, and probably for MaxLMG

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All 4 are in one capsule, it is dosed like that per 2 caps. If I go with 3 caps, it would be aspurdly high for DMZ and Msten, and probably for MaxLMG
Ah, gotcha. Seems like a reall odd dose of epi. Not sure why they even included it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think they wanted to try to minimise the bloat a bit
Makes sense except it would seem an AI would be a cheaper way for them to do that. And safer since it wouldnt be a tri methyl. Either way, enjoy.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes sense except it would seem an AI would be a cheaper way for them to do that. And safer since it wouldnt be a tri methyl. Either way, enjoy.
Yeah, but I'll use 0.25 mg of Arimidex ED anyway

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually up to 40mg Msten and 60mg DMZ are used, however I don't think I've ever seen ANYONE stacking them that high. With three caps you would be at 45mg DMZ and 30mg MSten. That's a lot, but I wouldn't necessarily say absurdly high.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually up to 40mg Msten and 60mg DMZ are used, however I don't think I've ever seen ANYONE stacking them that high. With three caps you would be at 45mg DMZ and 30mg MSten. That's a lot, but I wouldn't necessarily say absurdly high.
I see your point, but a lot of people say that those two in stack give you 1+1=3 results, and since there is one more methylated compound, this dosage should be enough

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The stack will do plenty at the dose you mentioned in the first post. The Epi will do next to nothing, and the max will add some good water weight. Honestly they could have left those 2 out, and Dmz/Msten at the dose you mentioned would do more than enough. But hey, 16mg Epi and 100maxLmg won’t do squat to your liver, so it’s not the worlds most toxic stack. Just no need to go over the 45/20 Dmz/Msten dose, it will most certainly work at that dose

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The stack will do plenty at the dose you mentioned in the first post. The Epi will do next to nothing, and the max will add some good water weight. Honestly they could have left those 2 out, and Dmz/Msten at the dose you mentioned would do more than enough. But hey, 16mg Epi and 100maxLmg won’t do squat to your liver, so it’s not the worlds most toxic stack. Just no need to go over the 45/20 Dmz/Msten dose, it will most certainly work at that dose
Yeah, it should be fun run

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today after workout, I'll post a few pics, just to create a perspective for this cycle, to see where am I at the begining

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, here are few back pics from todays pull day. Not much, but I'm proud of it
2018-08-29-00-02-47.jpg
Screenshot_20180828-235304~2.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As for todays workout, strength was slightly up, don't know if its from Animal M stak, or already from this stack, but there was an increase. Pump was nice, and recovery time was minimal. Thats all for now.
Let me know if you have any questions

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Buckle up ****ers, I'm about to log my comeback cycle, it should be fun!

Cycle will consist of mix of DSs (Epistane, DMZ, Msten and MaxLmg) as kickstart for about 5 weeks, with 300 mg of Sustanon per week, and 50 mg of Anavar as finisher for about 5 weeks. Probably going to run this for 13-14 weeks.
The dosage for this mix will be
Epistane 16 mg
DMZ 30 mg,
Msten 20 mg,
MaxLmg 100 mg

With this, I'll incorporate Bpc 157 and maybe TB500 for my knee (I have torn and operated ACL), so this could speed up recovery.

Feel free to ask any questions and stay tuned if interested!
I'm in for Sure! I can't figure out the benefit of anavar as a finisher. It does work for sure. Have you considered YK-11 instead of var? It worked better than most others when I was leaning out.

Sent from my SM-G920T using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in for Sure! I can't figure out the benefit of anavar as a finisher. It does work for sure. Have you considered YK-11 instead of var? It worked better than most others when I was leaning out.

Sent from my SM-G920T using AnabolicMinds mobile app
I did, but many people say it has a negative effect on tendons and ligaments, and as I had ACL surgery in june, that is a no for me, at least for now for YK-11.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day 3, strength is up, muscle fullness is getting better and so are the pumps in the gym. I was so soar in the morning from yesterdays pull day, but now I'm almost fully recovered, it kicking in nicely. I'm also 2,5 lbs up

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Var is an amazing finisher... it polishes you off, no hom0. That's a lot going on bro, hope your liver doesnt shrivel up... you've got more balls than me.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Var is an amazing finisher... it polishes you off, no hom0. That's a lot going on bro, hope your liver doesnt shrivel up... you've got more balls than me.
Well, I did fine on Anadrol and LGD together, no liver problems, just a lot of water, Liv 52 and that was all...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5, feeling stronger and stronger, currently starting to have that on-gear-deca-look, pumps are getting better and better, and are long lasting. Apetite is unchanged, aggression is not there yet, but strenght is rising for shure. Scale is up 3 lbg, feeling great.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That LMG puts nice water on. I always thought it was underrated

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That LMG puts nice water on. I always thought it was underrated
Yeah, and there is so little info about it, like unicorn for **** sake... It seems like it can add some quality mass

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6, looking fuller, stronger and definitely more vascular since I've started this cycle. Mood is currently unchanged, in fact I have this chill state of mind, like I don't care, I know that I'm good and things will be all right, realy funy. I'm considering adding 500 iu's of HCG per week, what are your experiences with it?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little detail... I find this stack to be realy nice, so far... It seems like Anadrol, without anger issues... All muscles are getting round and full, vascularity is also increasing. Apetite is unchanged, and body teperature is somehow a bit increased

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re a week in? That switch oughta be flipping right about now?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, today is day 7, cosmetic changes started about yesterday

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you are gonna blink and be 10+ pounds up moving a lot more weight.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, can't wait for that... I'm up about 5 lbs so far

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8 and boom! Today was pull day so back, biceps and a bit of abs. And strenght is coming big time! Muscles are more full, more striations and feel realy hard! Pump is unbelivable, endurance is also up and recovery time is also insane. It's kicking in finaly

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 6-8 is always when the magic happens!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9 update. Today was leg day and arm day. After 2 and a half months post surgery I finaly managed to bring back my right leg. Muscle hardness and pump today was unreal. It was better than what I had on Anadrol and EQ together... During the day, I have lots of energy and motivation, but still have that strange, kind a good, chill state of mind... All in all it's going realy nice

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11. Pull day today, back and biceps. All I can say is that I'm amazed so far. I even feel that joint lubrication effect from this deca like compound (Max LMG most likely). Libido is up, big time. Strenght goes up and up, and so does the scale. Tomorrow I'll post few progress pics. No sides, so far.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12. Finaly managed to do decent leg workout since my injury in may. I realy love to train legs. I feel full and pumped all day, apetite is increasing as well. My muscles feel more dense and are harder. Here are few progress pics. And I finaly can do some cardio, so bf will go down soon

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still got the chest and quad separation, way to keep the bodyfat in check while recovering