Epi, DMZ, MSten and MaxLmg with test and Var as finisher

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, what do you guys can share with me about Anavar? Strength, lean muscle gains, etc? What was your experience with it and at what dosage?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, what do you guys can share with me about Anavar? Strength, lean muscle gains, etc? What was your experience with it and at what dosage?
I run 40-60 mg. Really nice lean muscle gains and great partitioning. Strength for me is anywhere from great to spectacular.
It is definitely not the quickest gainer, but...I've told this true story before. A friend of 5 years only commented on my physique once, and that was while I was running Anavar. He said, "bro, you're getting big"! And he made a muscle type pose. LOL. He doesn't lift. :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I took 40mg/day in a stack for 8 weeks. I am 100% it was real for various reasons. Tough to say what was attributable to what, but I recomped very well that recent cycle. Good pumps, strength raised while at a deficit, had some decided swelling in the ankles later in cycle which apparently is an anavar thing for some.

I have heard many high level powerlifters take up to 100mg in their stacks because sides are so low vs how much strength can be had - to me, cost is the only real downside.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to not answer any questions about the Anavar.
Had a question about cycling and any joint issues or joint pain after your ACL surgery?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took 40mg/day in a stack for 8 weeks. I am 100% it was real for various reasons. Tough to say what was attributable to what, but I recomped very well that recent cycle. Good pumps, strength raised while at a deficit, had some decided swelling in the ankles later in cycle which apparently is an anavar thing for some.

I have heard many high level powerlifters take up to 100mg in their stacks because sides are so low vs how much strength can be had - to me, cost is the only real downside.
Thank you for your answers guys. If good and legit, Anavar seems to be such a clean and yet powerfull compound. Looking forward to runing it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to not answer any questions about the Anavar.
Had a question about cycling and any joint issues or joint pain after your ACL surgery?
No problem bro! In one way, I started this cycle to regain my lost muscle afer injury and surgery. Plan was, if I can't grow back muscle with negatives and tearing muscle fibers bc of specific exercises I could do for my leg, I'll go in for the pump and feed it with a lot of blood, and it seemed to work just fine. I'm lucky, from the moment of injury, up until now, I haven't had any joint pain. It is realy weird, but no pain, not for even a minute. And the more I flex my leg, run or do basic and more complex movements, my knee feels much better.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, last back day on Epi, Msten, DMZ and MaxLMG stack, have it just for another 2 days. People are noticing changes in my physique daily and compliments are flying lol... But I'm not here for that reason. I think that this stack has been one of the most effective stacks that is out there now... Pumps, Energy, Strength (just amazing), muscle hardness and density, just everything...
2018-10-09-17-22-32.jpg

2018-10-09-15-43-53.jpg

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, last back day on Epi, Msten, DMZ and MaxLMG stack, have it just for another 2 days. People are noticing changes in my physique daily and compliments are flying lol... But I'm not here for that reason. I think that this stack has been one of the most effective stacks that is out there now... Pumps, Energy, Strength (just amazing), muscle hardness and density, just everything...
View attachment 172349
View attachment 172350
Looking jacked bro. Also love that shirt lol

primetime74

primetime74

Awards
Awesome gains, plus leaning out! Great cycle

I'm contemplating between either DMZ 45 or MSten 30 for 4 weeks, possibly 6 weeks with Epi Andro at 600 for 6 weeks. Never tried MSten, but have done really well with DMZ in the past.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome gains, plus leaning out! Great cycle

I'm contemplating between either DMZ 45 or MSten 30 for 4 weeks, possibly 6 weeks with Epi Andro at 600 for 6 weeks. Never tried MSten, but have done really well with DMZ in the past.
Thank you. Well, this is big stack, a lot of things it's going. A lot of people sugest to run together DMZ and Msten at some reasonable dosage bc of sinergy. If you can do that, that would make a nice cycle, but I'd run it for 6 weeks.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, tomorrow I'll take my last dose of this stack. It will be fun push day! All I can say is that I'm amazed how we can alter the body chemistry and create results like this along with diet and training! These compounds are one of the best I've used, muscle hardness, density, strength, agression, vascularity, glycogen storage, everything that you need to grow. Today my PR felt so light that I allmost slaped my spotter bc I thought that he helped me lol. Only one warning, don't run this stack longer than 6 weeks, thats enough, but more than that will be too much.

I've decided to take Anavar depo, a slow releasing form of oral at 60 mgs. Supposedly this pharma is one of the best in Europe. Main goal now is to cut and add lean muscle mass up until the end of this cycle. Stay tuned guys!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those of you (and my self) who wanted to know what Anavar depot is, here it is. Took two 20 mg pils pre workout now. It should be fun next 6 weeks.
Screenshot_20181011-162320.jpeg

Screenshot_20181011-162325.jpeg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you’re having an amazing run!!! I’m glad to see things going well for the knee and the gains!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you’re having an amazing run!!! I’m glad to see things going well for the knee and the gains!
Indeed I am man, just nice and lean gains steadely! Yes, it's healing realy fast and leg is coming back quickly. Thank you for your support

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, last day of DMZ, Msten, Epi and MaxLMG stack, random people are complimenting me and my physique. Strength was absurd today. Did push day and it was very enjoyable. Here are few pics, don't mind the retard face while posing. Lol
2018-10-11-19-18-46.jpg

Screenshot_20181011-193052.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, a little update guys... Started with Anavar depot 2 days ago, taking 40 mgs. I'll probably bump it up to 60 mgs. For this weekend I have wedding in another country so I won't train until monday evening. I think this 2 days of break will be beneficial for my body.

If you have any questions that would shorten my boredom during this trip, I'd be happy to answer!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And one more thing... For the prolonged release of drug and stable levels in blood, my source says that 40 mgs is enough. Money is not and issue, and I have trust in my source. What do you guys think, should I take 40 or 60 mg?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d rather take the planned dose of 60 and be pleasantly surprised if it worked better than average than take less and be let down that the ester didn’t really seem to make a difference.

Not that I think you should bump right way, maybe give it a week or 2, but I would still try the dose you want despite the hype

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d rather take the planned dose of 60 and be pleasantly surprised if it worked better than average than take less and be let down that the ester didn’t really seem to make a difference.

Not that I think you should bump right way, maybe give it a week or 2, but I would still try the dose you want despite the hype
Yes, that was my planed aproach. Can't wait to see how Anavar will treat me

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best thing now is that I knew I'd loose some fullness after I stop with this stack, bc of MaxLMG and DMZ, but only now, I see the real gains. I'm way more dry, but more defined. So I think this is now ideal for Anavar. I'd try to make few pics tomorrow.
2018-10-13-22-41-43.jpg

2018-10-13-22-43-33.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I'm back guys. It's been 5 days on 40 mg of Anavar depot, and last night, my traps and shoulders are poping out... I have to note, I haven't trained since friday... I refeeded my body during weekend, and I felt realy well rested and recovered, ready to train today. From today I'll bump it up to 60 mgs. My metabolism is already increased, and muscles feel harder and more dense. We'll see in a few days how it will all be.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your back is looking sick bro...The run really did you well.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, one week on 60 mgs of Anavar depot and I'm already impressed. Yesterday was pull day so back, biceps and cardio. I didn't take any PW, only caffeine and yohimbine (constricting blood flow), and I god sick pump in shoulders, back and arms from just one warm up set. I once flexed my quads and they were full 20 seconds after. Also, a few cramps started last night, but taurine will help with that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vascularity is more and more prominent. I thought that I would loose strength after DMZ and Msten and other stuff from previus stack, but I did not, I feel stronger now. I think I hit the anabolic lotery and got real Anavar in proper dose. Also, witohout that much water in my body I feel much healthier. Even thou I've only lost about 1.5 lbs
Screenshot_20181017-164815.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbe actually promotes bloodflow. That’s why it helps erection quality.

As for the cramps, make sure you’re getting enough potassium in your diet too (and sodium obviously). All potatoes, beets, spinach, salmon and bananas are all good sources, or you can buy supplement pills.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yohimbe actually promotes bloodflow. That’s why it helps erection quality.

As for the cramps, make sure you’re getting enough potassium in your diet too (and sodium obviously). All potatoes, beets, spinach, salmon and bananas are all good sources, or you can buy supplement pills.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge sir! Yes, I did took few bananas and potatoes today, and things got better

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, day 9 of Anavar depot and all I can say that thys cycle, for me, went from recomp to evolving cycle. No wonder why Anavar is favourite compound by many guys. I fell in love with it, to be honest. Bf is dropping daily, pump are realy enjoyable, vascularity, strength, even my skin got better. As well as my knee. Even my father (who doesn't pay any atention to my work in gym) said that I realy know what I'm doing lol... here's back shot after todays pull day.
2018-10-19-14-49-21.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar is nicely kicking in. I'm stronger day by day, bf is going down, muscles are harder, more defined, more dense and that grainy look is more and more promiment. People are realy noticing the changes, but all comments are positive. Pumps, vascularity and striations are awesome.
2018-10-22-14-45-56.jpg

2018-10-22-14-40-55.jpg

2018-10-22-14-42-35.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15 on Anavar depot at 60 mgs. From today, I'll incorporate Hexarelin, I'll play a bit with dosage and timing of injections. Who ever says that Anavar can't buile muscle and that is weak compound, probably never had real Anavar. I'm just amazed with it at the moment. Strenth is up, bf starting to go down. And my dr said that my knee and leg look like surgery was 7 months ago, and not just 4 months like it realy was.
2018-10-25-16-23-42.jpg

2018-10-25-16-22-27.jpg

2018-10-25-16-21-04.jpg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your looking good bro. Can you tell me dosing on your peptides I have some knee issues also

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your looking good bro. Can you tell me dosing on your peptides I have some knee issues also
Thanks bro... Well, for bpc157 the best way is to take abot 250 mcg and inject it around the knee, as close as you can get to the main spot. As for Hexarelin, I still haven't figured it out, but I'll try 150 mcg tonight before bed. And tomorrow I'll try it pre workout

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say, when I took hex for the first time, it was before be, on empty stomach just like it is advised, but I felt nothing, even my sleep was not deeper. Maybe it was bc it was first dose. Today I took about 180 mcg pre workout, and things exploded. Pump was stupid! Vascularity was insane, and 50 minutes in, before the end of my workout strong cravings for food and carbs started but I managed to go trough that and had an awesome workout. Hex seems promissing

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little update. Anavar is kicking in nicely, I feel realy good on it, to be honest. Not one join pain, headache, nothing, just good overall feeling. Strength is constantly going up.
Added Hexarelin at about 175-200 mcg pre workout and my workouts are out of this world, I can allready see muscle fullness. So far, so good.
2018-10-28-19-11-55.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does hexarelin do?
Stimulates strong pulse of GH in body, strongest of all ghrp's. Half life is about an hour so, I think it's ideal pre workout. Most prominent effect I feel on it is crazy pump. It should also aid in recovery time, afer a week or two of administration

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been loving CJC1295 w/ DAC. Doing 2.5mg every 6th night & 10mg of MK677 nightly has made a big difference in recovery.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been loving CJC1295 w/ DAC. Doing 2.5mg every 6th night & 10mg of MK677 nightly has made a big difference in recovery.
I've read about their synergistic effect! Sounds realy good and makes sense. I've been thinking about CJC1295 w/ DAC and GHRP6, but I decided to go with Hex for now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've read about their synergistic effect! Sounds realy good and makes sense. I've been thinking about CJC1295 w/ DAC and GHRP6, but I decided to go with Hex for now.
My fasting blood glucose was 7 points higher than 3 months ago, so it definitely fired up my GH/IGF-1 significantly. And I feel my muscles have been more full than without it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One more thing I noticed from Hexarelin is muscle fullness, keep me motivated to stay on track with diet and training, to be honest.