Epi, DMZ, MSten and MaxLmg with test and Var as finisher

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I'm currently at 192 lbs, I think this is the heaviest I've ever been, and yet, I think this is my best shape and form so far. I couldn't be happier. I know part of it is water from hexarelin, but it stands nice on my frame. In friday I'll post few pics with better light.
2018-10-30-20-31-21.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10th week of my cycle. I'm in week 3 of 60 mgs of Anavar depot, 500 mgs of sustanon per week and aroun 200 mcg of Hexarelin pre workout. I have to say, since I started with Anavar and now recently with hexarelin, my knee feels much better. Bf is going down while strength is still up at high level. From monday I'll also incorporate DSIP (deep sleep indusing peptide) bc of my lack of good sleep (I sleep realy badly, even when I'm offcycle). So far, I'm realy happy with my progress.
2018-11-02-15-21-07.jpg

2018-11-02-14-52-54.jpg

2018-11-02-14-56-59.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At te end of te week 3 on Anavar depot, today was leg workout, followed by arm super sets. Strength in legs is absurd, I'm ssd that I couldn't do regular heavy squats or lunges bc of my injury, but knee and legs feel realy good. One thing that caught my atention in past 3 days is that my muscles feel realy hard and dense, realy solid and polished. I guess thats Anavar depot fully kicked in finaly
2018-11-04-01-45-19.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 4 on Anavar depot and Hexarelin pre workout. Vascularity is freakish, spider webs all over chest, legs, everywhere. I realy enjoy this part of the cycle, even more than kickstart. Currently am at 194 lbs, heaviest I'ever been. One of my goals for this cycle was to grow my arms, and I think I'm doing good job with it. Also, started to train legs heavy, finaly.
2018-11-07-14-41-03.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the end of my 10th week of this cycle, I feel great, knee feels a lot stronger and more stable. Bf is going down realy nicely and all my lagging points from the before of this cycle are being improved. All in all, I'm realy satisfied how things are going. If you have any questions or critiques, feel free to say
2018-11-09-15-20-36.jpg

2018-11-09-15-22-37.jpg

2018-11-09-15-24-03.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re definitely in a great composition for when you come off. Quite lean now and with knee feeling healthy you’ll likely be able to increase activity over time which will help you stay leaner off cycle. Nice work!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re definitely in a great composition for when you come off. Quite lean now and with knee feeling healthy you’ll likely be able to increase activity over time which will help you stay leaner off cycle. Nice work!
Thanks man. When I come of It will be a chalenge to hold on to this, but yet again, this will be my most complex and detailed pct so far, so we'll see how it'll go.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11th week update. I'm currently at 192 lbs, Bf is starting to drop down. As you can see from pics down, I think I finaly made improvements on my arms and lower back. Anavar alone, feels like it has more potential to build muscle than my kickstart stack (epi, msten, dmz and maxlmg). I can realy see why it is highly wanted. Also, from tomorrow I'll add 3x100 mcg ghrp6 with cjc-1295
2018-11-13-17-03-31.jpg

2018-11-13-16-52-18.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely see the improvements. Any sides? I assume it’s been pretty smooth as happy as you’ve been.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely see the improvements. Any sides? I assume it’s been pretty smooth as happy as you’ve been.
No sides. The only thing I regret is that I didn't added Primo to this cycle. But that would be maybe too much. As for now, I have no joint pain, no acne, no oily skin. Aggression is a bit up, but nothing managable. Even tho I'm dropping bf, strength remains up, on sunday I actualy break my PR on Military press...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No sides. The only thing I regret is that I didn't added Primo to this cycle. But that would be maybe too much. As for now, I have no joint pain, no acne, no oily skin. Aggression is a bit up, but nothing managable. Even tho I'm dropping bf, strength remains up, on sunday I actualy break my PR on Military press...
Anavar is a terrific strength drug! For men and women in the strength world, anavar is a favorite in any competition stack.

A fellow on this board, Spurfy, alleges there is some mechanism he has identified with Anavar that allows the body to utilize way more creatine when on Var. He recommended up to 30g/day while on it, based on whatever your gut can tolerate of course. Could be worth adding some extra at least.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anavar is a terrific strength drug! For men and women in the strength world, anavar is a favorite in any competition stack.

A fellow on this board, Spurfy, alleges there is some mechanism he has identified with Anavar that allows the body to utilize way more creatine when on Var. He recommended up to 30g/day while on it, based on whatever your gut can tolerate of course. Could be worth adding some extra at least.
Anavar increses my strength DRAMATICALLY.
Seriously.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yes, I saw that theory... To put it simple, it uses all of your creatinine from body and utilises it for strength, just like tren does with carbs.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to throw in some leg progress pics. They are coming back realy fast. Took first shot of ghrp-6 with cjc, and maaaan, wtf was that.... Hot flash trough my head and I became bottomless pit...
2018-11-14-15-21-39.jpg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anavar increses my strength DRAMATICALLY.
Seriously.
Yes it does. I went from 20-30mg S23 for 11 weeks straight into var @ 50mg/ day and by the 3rd day on var day the weights felt WAY lighter.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it does. I went from 20-30mg S23 for 11 weeks straight into var @ 50mg/ day and by the 3rd day on var day the weights felt WAY lighter.
Exactly, as weeks go by, progress is constant

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to take ghrp-6 with cjc-1295 pre workout today, and in late afternoon. This thing is not a joke... Lethargy is bad with this one, hot flashes, almost felt anxious.... For comparison (I've read this thing in few places), Hexarelin feels a lot more clean than this... Maybe it's bc of cjc, but this thing is naaaasty and messy... I'll give it a try for a few more days, but, for now, I'm not enjoing it like I did with Hexarelin

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Decided to take ghrp-6 with cjc-1295 pre workout today, and in late afternoon. This thing is not a joke... Lethargy is bad with this one, hot flashes, almost felt anxious.... For comparison (I've read this thing in few places), Hexarelin feels a lot more clean than this... Maybe it's bc of cjc, but this thing is naaaasty and messy... I'll give it a try for a few more days, but, for now, I'm not enjoing it like I did with Hexarelin
Dac or no dac? I felt totally normal on both... i’m Inclined to think you got dirty peptides...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dac or no dac? I felt totally normal on both... i’m Inclined to think you got dirty peptides...
I think it DAC. I'll try it again today, we'll see how it will act... I doubt that there is something wrong with this peptides bc it is from reputable company. I've used several of their products, and they were legit.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DAC made me hot flush for a short spell sometimes, but that was all I noticed as far as sides.

How much are you pinning at once? I was taking 2.5mg at once every 6th night.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, little update. 11th week, had one of the bast pull days in life. I adjusted dose of ghrp-6 with cjc (took less than yesterday), and it worked nice. It's not strong as Hexarelin, but it lasts longer for shure. Anyway, here are few progress shots
2018-11-16-18-54-51.jpg

2018-11-16-16-13-39.jpg

2018-11-16-16-14-43.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAC made me hot flush for a short spell sometimes, but that was all I noticed as far as sides.

How much are you pinning at once? I was taking 2.5mg at once every 6th night.
Yes, that was my dosage for first time when I noticed that

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little physique update. I'm currently at 188 lbs, bf is going down, as you can see from pics down below. Currently on 60 mgs of Anavar depot ED, 500 mgs of Sustanon per week, and at about 250 mcg of GHRP-6 and cjc. My knee feels almost like I didn't had surgery, finaly started doing heavier squats and even deadlifts. Not one side effect so far. Anavar is love.
IMG_20181118_140319_079.jpg

2018-11-19-16-03-28.jpg

2018-11-19-16-01-45.jpg

2018-11-19-16-00-48.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, day 4 of 12 week, currently at 192 lbs, leaning down, dropping bf and making gains. I'm realy satisfied with this run, improved my weak points, and going on strong. Not one bad side so far. Knee feels stronger day by day. Tomorrow I'll post few back shots
Screenshot_20181122-234756.jpeg

Screenshot_20181122-234806.jpeg

Screenshot_20181122-234801.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And here are few back shots. I think I made to bring up size in my arms, as well as thikcness in my back. Putting some extra work in these last few weeks.
Screenshot_20181123-163859.jpeg

Screenshot_20181123-163907.jpeg

Screenshot_20181123-163911.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, as esters clear from system, water going out, this is it for this cycle. It's been a nice ride, very few, if any, bad sides... Here are few pics with final condition, sumary of everything, I think theres a lot of improvements, and ofc a place for more or that in future. Thank you all guys for your knowledge and support! My next cycle will bee in March probably. Cheers guys!
2018-12-01-10-12-20.jpg

2018-12-01-10-17-44.jpg

2018-12-01-10-15-50.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diced up lean and everything thicker; great progress all around! And, knee is stronger! Glad you had such a great run

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diced up lean and everything thicker; great progress all around! And, knee is stronger! Glad you had such a great run
Thanks man. I actually had first training on volleyball court few days ago, sprints, a bit of jumping... Knee feels much stronger and I almost don't feel difference at all.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I actually had first training on volleyball court few days ago, sprints, a bit of jumping... Knee feels much stronger and I almost don't feel difference at all.
Well, just ease into it progressively and listen to the feedback it gives you - you’ve had a terrific comeback and you wanna keep it healthy and let it strengthen further.

Very glad you’re able to get back to practice.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, just ease into it progressively and listen to the feedback it gives you - you’ve had a terrific comeback and you wanna keep it healthy and let it strengthen further.

Very glad you’re able to get back to practice.
I appreciate all the support here, it means a lot.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, to finaly put an end to this log and thread, here are few pics of legs. This cycle was for their recovery mainly and I think it was a big success. On 3. of january I have final test to test my leg and if I pass that, that will be green light for me to play again.
2018-12-05-17-49-37.jpg

2018-12-05-17-51-37.jpg