Enough Time Off

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 week cycle of The One (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine) Starting in Aug1. I have another week on PCT. Would running something like Trifecta sometime late November be enough time in between cycles? I know these compounds are mild, I want to make sure I'm giving my body enough time to recover.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 4 week cycle of The One (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine) Starting in Aug1. I have another week on PCT. Would running something like Trifecta sometime late November be enough time in between cycles? I know these compounds are mild, I want to make sure I'm giving my body enough time to recover.
Yeah you should be good, especially with those compounds, are those even real steroids? I don't think they are.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i recoverd in 6 weeks from tren ace, i dont buy into this time on = time off nonsense. I got blood work pre n post n i was fine i say ur fine depending on what you used for a pct

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i recoverd in 6 weeks from tren ace, i dont buy into this time on = time off nonsense. I got blood work pre n post n i was fine i say ur fine depending on what you used for a pct

Your hormones may be fine but you gotta keep in mind how many months out of the year do you want lipids and cholesterol to be in the dumps, more frequent cycling will no doubt contribute to potential health problems.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im just glad Im thinking about using Bridge after PCT when I saw this lol. Because damn superhuman strength gains from Superdrol sound mighty good right now lol.

Just kidding I plan on taking a good 10 weeks being off or so. I have plenty of natty supps to test out.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you should be good, especially with those compounds, are those even real steroids? I don't think they are.
No they are not technically
The One is 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine which I believe is just Methyl-DHT
Methyl 1-d is a prohormone complex of 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid and Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine
and the MM is 3-Alpha-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One (12x) and HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

Both compounds are very mild, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the input, PCT for The one was FREE TEST 2nd Gear, HghUP and my staples. PCT for trifecta would be the formadrol.

Your hormones may be fine but you gotta keep in mind how many months out of the year do you want lipids and cholesterol to be in the dumps, more frequent cycling will no doubt contribute to potential health problems.
After this trifecta in Nov, I probably wont run any thinking hormonal for a year so just to get everything back to status quo and what not.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sry didn't know the one was in there. Yeah the one is a real steroid. M1d is not.