Enhanced will spontaneously combust his fat!! (sponosred log)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for spreading the word on Combustion to your Facebook friends. Word of mouth is what we're relying on at this point. :)

You're looking fantastic man, no way your BF is as high as that scale says. :thumbsup:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the words fellas!!

Had an awesome workout this morning! Decided to get more into the lifting side of it again. I've slacked off these past few weeks to let my body rest a little, but noticed I just don't have that full look any more. Well, after just two days, I can already see a difference! I did shoulders yesterday morning, before going home from night shift. Did kind of a quick workout because I was pretty tired, but knew if I went home, I probably wouldn't have been able to make it to the gym. Traps are nice & sore/full right now. Did chest this morning. I expected my strength to go down from not lifting heavy.. Not the case! I was repping 70's w/ ease on the presses. Felt great! I'm still taking the Combustion solo. I was gonna take a scoop of the Di-Creatine Malate I have, but forgot. Guess I didn't need it! Energy & strength in the gym this morning was far more than I expected! Loved it!
After a brutal chest workout, I hit the bike for 25 min of HIIT. I left there soaked to the bone! I'm already 3/4 into a gallon of water. Might hit the 2 gallon mark today. Just finished cutting the front yard. Still gotta do the back & I'm thirsty! :lol:

Back on days tomorrow & Thursday. I'll try to get in there before shift one of those two days & get an updated pic. I need to hit back & abs soon.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome!! Holding onto 160, but upper body has taken on that wider look!! That means I've dropped a little more fat & added just a tad more muscle!

Really loving the energy this has given me in the gym. I've never relied on just a "diet" pill for my weight sessions. I've always used some sort of pre-workout powder, or at the very least, a form of creatine.. Very tempted to throw a little Wyked in the mix. Perhaps a scoop & a half w/ 2 Combustion??

I've gotten more into the weights this past week & it's paid off. I've cut back on the cardio just a hair. I'm now down to either 20 min of either HIIT or just steady-state cardio. I've also strayed away from the keto diet a little more. I'm now consuming carbs right after workouts & only eating complex carbs around lunch, followed by 0 carbs after that.

May possibly go back into keto next week just to shock my body again..

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a non-stim pre-workout, something like Ultima perhaps, would be perfect in conjunction with Combustion. Combustion provides the stim, Ultima provides the vitamins and ergogens.

But, if Wyked is what you have, and you won't overdose on stims using some, go for it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I usually go 3 scoops of Wyked, but I'll start very low..

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Great results so far. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking? You're pretty damn ripped for the 160 range. Color me jealous :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL, thanks! I'm a towering 5'7"... :lol:

I decided to take the day off today from all gym activity.. The kids went to mother-in-laws last night, so we had a nice date night, slept in late, went to church, had lunch at Zea's Rotisserie, followed by a trip to Walmart...

It was funny, in church I was heating up & shaking like no other! My wife was wondering what was wrong w/ me & I told her the pills.. She just rolled her eyes.. :lol:

Back at it tomorrow morning, or afternoon. Not sure yet. I work nights tomorrow & Tuesday night, so it'll be a game time decision. I can't stand afternoon crowds in the gym, so I may go tomorrow morning..

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
LOL, thanks! I'm a towering 5'7"... :lol:

I decided to take the day off today from all gym activity.. The kids went to mother-in-laws last night, so we had a nice date night, slept in late, went to church, had lunch at Zea's Rotisserie, followed by a trip to Walmart...

It was funny, in church I was heating up & shaking like no other! My wife was wondering what was wrong w/ me & I told her the pills.. She just rolled her eyes.. :lol:

Back at it tomorrow morning, or afternoon. Not sure yet. I work nights tomorrow & Tuesday night, so it'll be a game time decision. I can't stand afternoon crowds in the gym, so I may go tomorrow morning..
Well I'm only 5'9. Just seemed pretty ripped for 160, congrats. Yeah my girlfriend pretty much thinks I'm a freak anyways. I have probably 8 different supplement powders in my kitchen (creatine, pre workouts, BCAA, protein, etc.) and lots of different pills (not all in use at all times). Anytime I have a problem with how I'm feeling she always claims "it's that crap you take!"

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMAO!!! I get that exact same quote when I'm not feeling good too!! Thats hilarious.. I cant win w her & her mom. If I'm trying to bulk up, "I'm too big already" & if I'm cutting, "I'm way too skinny!". But then, after I drop a few lbs, they're the first ones to ask how I did it. :lol:

Great workout this morning. It was combustion free, cuz I gotta go back to sleep in a couple hours. I took 3g of my di-creatine malate & did chest & abs. Forgot to weigh in this morning. From the looks of it, I'm thinking I'm up a few lbs.

This mornings pic:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, just weighed in...... 164 @ 20%... :(. I guess we all agree that % is off a little. I guess this is going from cut to recomp! :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, that makes me feel better.. My Long-term goal has been to get sub 10% by Jan 19, 2012.. That's the day I turn 40... If I keep this pace, that goal will be a reality before January!! It's just so easy to stay off the keto diet.. BUT, keto + Combustion = absolute fat burning!!! Might take a month off, possibly run a mild PH, & then get back on Combustion along w/ some other goodies. Really wish I had run a topical along w/ this. I can only imagine what the results would have been..

Damn, just checked & I'm down to 4 pills left!! Well, that sucks!!

FINAL REVIEW: THIS STUFF KICKS A$$!!!

Seriously though, this supplement aint no push over. I'll weigh in tomorrow & maybe get one last pics just for grins.. Tomorrow was going to be leg day & 30 min on the bike. I'll prolly throw some abs in the mix too if I'm taking pics! :lol:

I'll post up a better final review tomorrow morning.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Honestly those bodyfat step on scales can be so crazily off I wouldn't look into that one bit. I can't remember the whole reasoning off the top of my head, but I know they can be very misleading. I think something about your hydration level can even through them seriously off.

You aren't 20% bodyfat...at all. You have a six pack man.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly those bodyfat step on scales can be so crazily off I wouldn't look into that one bit. I can't remember the whole reasoning off the top of my head, but I know they can be very misleading. I think something about your hydration level can even through them seriously off.

You aren't 20% bodyfat...at all. You have a six pack man.
You're right, he's way leaner than that. You just can't get an accurate idea of body composition from the bottom of your feet.

Enhanced - thanks for running this log for us man. We appreciate it. Great review - lookin' forward to those pics! :D

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, that makes me feel better.. My Long-term goal has been to get sub 10% by Jan 19, 2012.. That's the day I turn 40... If I keep this pace, that goal will be a reality before January!! It's just so easy to stay off the keto diet.. BUT, keto + Combustion = absolute fat burning!!! Might take a month off, possibly run a mild PH, & then get back on Combustion along w/ some other goodies. Really wish I had run a topical along w/ this. I can only imagine what the results would have been..

Damn, just checked & I'm down to 4 pills left!! Well, that sucks!!

FINAL REVIEW: THIS STUFF KICKS A$$!!!

Seriously though, this supplement aint no push over. I'll weigh in tomorrow & maybe get one last pics just for grins.. Tomorrow was going to be leg day & 30 min on the bike. I'll prolly throw some abs in the mix too if I'm taking pics! :lol:

I'll post up a better final review tomorrow morning.
Awesome bro, look forward to final weight and pics :D

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry fellas, very long day. I'll post review/pics tomorrow.

Can't thank you guys enough for this opportunity.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, got all the pics uploaded.. Sorry if this page loads slow, I felt like throwing in a couple extra pics..

Well, what can I say? This stuff delivers! Without a doubt! Had I stuck to the keto diet, I'd probably be down to around 150-155!! I felt like the routine I was running was causing too much muscle loss, so I changed it up a little. In the end, I ended up sacrificing a little more fat loss just to keep some mass.. Gonna have to work/tweak that a little.. It's hard being a shift worker w/ 2 babies & all the summer get togethers.. I considered the Lean Gains diet, but I honestly can't see myself going 16 hours w/out eating. I attempted it on one of my work nights & could feel my blood sugar dropping like a rock.. Got all sweaty & light headed.. :lol: I'll stick w/ keto & complex carbs..

Energy - 10 out of 10. This was one of the cleanest, longest lasting diet pills I've taken in a long time.. Matter of fact, I'd have to say every. I usually am cool w/ the jitters that sometimes come w/ the energy, but I think I'm beginning to enjoy this clean stuff better.. In the gym, it was awesome! I'd get up @ 3:45am, pop 2 orange pills & by 4:05, I was ready to rock! I'd get to the gym & just totally kill it! The sweat that I worked up was pretty cool too! Oh, I forgot to mention, I'd be getting up @ 3:45am after going to bed around 11pm... I know, it's not the healthiest, but it's just kind of the lifestyle we live over here. The wife & I need out quiet downtime when the kids go down, so we just chill & watch TV for a bit & then finally make our way into the bedroom..

Endurance - 10 out of 10. I never wanted to leave the gym. The cardio was somewhat enjoyable! I HATE cardio, so this was a big + for me. My HIIT was always fun. Sure, Pandora had something to do w/ it, but these pills really got me through..

Thermo - 10 out of 10. Like I said, I would be soaked in the gym! At work, I felt that warmth all day long. This is one of the aspects of a diet pill that I enjoy. I like being hot. Can't stand being cold. Bring on the thermo's!!! :head:

BPS, like I said, I can't thank you guys enough for offering this to me for a logging opportunity. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of life while on these pills. I WILL be getting more, and I've been bragging about you guys on FB on a continuous basis..

Now, w/out any further delay, the pics. Like I said, yesterday was balls to the wall from 4:30am till about 11pm last night. It was my only full day off of the week (working all this weekend), so I had to get a lot done. First was gym, then haircut, then cut grass, go to Soc. Security office for new card (can't believe I lost mine..), go to Academy Sports, play in backyard w/ kids, grill salmon, play w/ kids more, bathe kids... Finally shut it down around 9 last night w/ a nice glass of Cabernet to reward my hard work..

This was when I woke up yesterday. The wife decided to cook a lasagna the night before, (whole wheat of course) & I just couldn't stop..

These pills work so good, I decided to cut the front yard TWICE yesterday!! I did the criss/cross pattern in 90+ temperatures!! :lol: WTF is wrong w/ me? That's what the wife was asking..

These two shots were from yesterday after cutting the grass. I was feelin it, so I took some shots. The fist one is unflexed. The abs are still there! :head: The bottom two were from this morning after my chest workout.

Thanks again, BPS!! You guys & your supps rock!! :head:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fan-freaking-tastic!!@!!
Your absolutely right, Combustion is fan-freaking-tastic!! Already lookinh forward to running it again!! Gonna go look up your other product now.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Awesome results!