Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 19

Weight - 182.4 Holding on to that 182!! lol..

Today's an off day.. I love it when my off day falls on a Sat when I'm off. Gives me a chance to sleep in and spend the whole day w/ the family and not worry about making it to the gym.

Legs are sore. Lower back is even more sore!! I don't care. I'm already looking forward to hitting legs again later next week!

I drank 2 small glasses of red wine last night.. By the looks of my urine this morning, I would have thought I polished off a bottle of crown & coke!! I think I may have been a little low on the water intake too though, and I cut the grass in the front and back yard yesterday, along w/ edging.. I'm already 1/4 into my gallon of water this morning. Not going to let myself get dehydrated again.

OK, that's it for today. Chest before church tomorrow! Pray I get more pr's!! lol..

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Enjoy that day off with the family more PRs to come!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day equals growthhhhhh. Glad to see other AM members going to church! That's awesome! Anywho, you'll outgrow that 182 soon enough lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see other AM members going to church!
That's how my parents raised me. That's how we're raising ours. Nothing more important. I just wish we could afford Catholic school.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
That's how my parents raised me. That's how we're raising ours. Nothing more important. I just wish we could afford Catholic school.
I went to catholic school but now the cost is crazy..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went to catholic school but now the cost is crazy..
Same here. Somehow, my parents put 4 of us through 8 years of Catholic grade school. High school would have been even more expensive.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My next question was what denomination you were lol church offers a lot of stability in a home as well as teaching the gospel.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did some work this morning to get my swolez on. No pr's today, just me and an empty gym. Now that's happiness.

Had the phone still on b&w after taking pics of the cheerins last night. Here's this mornings shameless picture.

ForumRunner_20130825_070557.png

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin thicker E!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm liking the B&W pic!! Looking bigger and leaner, are u on something??? Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Celltech!! Lol. Up another lb this morning upon waking!! Off to the gym this morning to hit back & traps.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Nice to wake up and have another lb. Make some good progress this session... Feels good to have morning sessions, creates a great start to the day.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 21

Weight - 183.3! slow & steady wins the race...

Well, as you can see, I'm still gaining. No 15lb gain on this, but that's fine by me. We'll see how much of this I can hold on to!

Budman, you're right. It's very nice to get in there & get the day rolling. However, I'm thinking I should've taken today off. Sat was a rest day, so I wasn't about to take 2 days off in one week! Like the rest of you, when you're running a ph & having good results, the last thing you wanna do is take a day off!! Well, my alarm went off @ 3 this morning, & the last time I remember looking at my clock last night, it was a little after midnight!! Yep, I'm a little sleepy right now. So much for that healthy recovery sleep... For whatever reason, I just couldn't get to sleep last night! I went to bed around 10, & just couldn't get myself to calm down enough to fall asleep.. I've noticed that these past few days. I'm feeling more restless at night in bed. I can even feel my heart rate beating on the bed.. I'm thinking of dropping back down to 2x a day dosing to see if my sleep goes back to normal for this final 9 days.

Another reason I probably should have taken this morning off.. MY BACK!! The workout started great! Worked up to 220 on the lat pull downs, and I think 180 on the seated rows! Was feeling full all over and super powerfull.. I went over to the bent over rows w/ the barbell & SNAP!! I think it was the 2 nd set, & I felt my lower back pop. It's been sore since Sat morning when I got up after doing legs on Friday. Now, about 3 hours later, I'm walking around work looking like some old man... I tried to move on from rows into shrugs for my traps. It kind of worked. I started w/ the smith machine & managed to get some good sets in. I got to the db's & found it difficult to lift the 70's off the rack w/ my lower back hurting so much. I went back to the smith & got 2 more good sets of strict form, holding it for a 2 count at the top..

So, now, 21 days into it, I think the libido has finally fell to the wayside.. It's just not there anymore. I've incorporated a little extra hawthorn berry into the mix for my headaches. Now, it's kind of hit or miss.. Right now, the head Is fine. Yesterday, my head was kind of numb all day. I also felt like I had some heartburn/acid reflux throughout the day yesterday. Energy, for the most part, is still good. No real lethargy to speak of. Although, today, around noon, I'm going to be pretty sluggish, but that's just my fault.

Strength still going up, like the body weight, I'll take nice slow gains, vs. the quick ones that go away as soon as PCT starts. I'm really looking forward to keeping these gains well through PCT.

What's y'all's thoughts on going back down to 2 caps a day? I normally don't like to taper back down, but if that'll help me sleep at night, it's well worth it to me.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
M1A - Day 21

Weight - 183.3! slow & steady wins the race...

Well, as you can see, I'm still gaining. No 15lb gain on this, but that's fine by me. We'll see how much of this I can hold on to!

Budman, you're right. It's very nice to get in there & get the day rolling. However, I'm thinking I should've taken today off. Sat was a rest day, so I wasn't about to take 2 days off in one week! Like the rest of you, when you're running a ph & having good results, the last thing you wanna do is take a day off!! Well, my alarm went off @ 3 this morning, & the last time I remember looking at my clock last night, it was a little after midnight!! Yep, I'm a little sleepy right now. So much for that healthy recovery sleep... For whatever reason, I just couldn't get to sleep last night! I went to bed around 10, & just couldn't get myself to calm down enough to fall asleep.. I've noticed that these past few days. I'm feeling more restless at night in bed. I can even feel my heart rate beating on the bed.. I'm thinking of dropping back down to 2x a day dosing to see if my sleep goes back to normal for this final 9 days.

Another reason I probably should have taken this morning off.. MY BACK!! The workout started great! Worked up to 220 on the lat pull downs, and I think 180 on the seated rows! Was feeling full all over and super powerfull.. I went over to the bent over rows w/ the barbell & SNAP!! I think it was the 2 nd set, & I felt my lower back pop. It's been sore since Sat morning when I got up after doing legs on Friday. Now, about 3 hours later, I'm walking around work looking like some old man... I tried to move on from rows into shrugs for my traps. It kind of worked. I started w/ the smith machine & managed to get some good sets in. I got to the db's & found it difficult to lift the 70's off the rack w/ my lower back hurting so much. I went back to the smith & got 2 more good sets of strict form, holding it for a 2 count at the top..

So, now, 21 days into it, I think the libido has finally fell to the wayside.. It's just not there anymore. I've incorporated a little extra hawthorn berry into the mix for my headaches. Now, it's kind of hit or miss.. Right now, the head Is fine. Yesterday, my head was kind of numb all day. I also felt like I had some heartburn/acid reflux throughout the day yesterday. Energy, for the most part, is still good. No real lethargy to speak of. Although, today, around noon, I'm going to be pretty sluggish, but that's just my fault.

Strength still going up, like the body weight, I'll take nice slow gains, vs. the quick ones that go away as soon as PCT starts. I'm really looking forward to keeping these gains well through PCT.

What's y'all's thoughts on going back down to 2 caps a day? I normally don't like to taper back down, but if that'll help me sleep at night, it's well worth it to me.
Sorry to hear about the back!! I'm with you I hate taking any time off while on I feel like I'm going to miss something.. At 21 days in you are fully saturated so if the BP is still high I see no reason why u couldn't back down to 2 per day, not sure if it's going to help with the sides.. When are you currently taking your last dose? You could try taking it earlier in the day to help with sleep. Again everyone reacts different so you will have some trial and error..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
K, dropping back down to 2. My 3rd dose was around 5-6pm. Today, I took the 2nd around 1pm, so I should be good tonight. I'm sitting against an ice pack right now for the back.. I've dealt with a bad back since high school. Probably from shoveling too much snow up in Michigan. Lol. This will pass. It might be better by tomorrow morning. Even if it's still sore, I'm blasting shoulders tomorrow morning.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I hate having a sore back, worst is having to drive all day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
K, dropping back down to 2. My 3rd dose was around 5-6pm. Today, I took the 2nd around 1pm, so I should be good tonight. I'm sitting against an ice pack right now for the back.. I've dealt with a bad back since high school. Probably from shoveling too much snow up in Michigan. Lol. This will pass. It might be better by tomorrow morning. Even if it's still sore, I'm blasting shoulders tomorrow morning.
How was sleeping last night? Could be too soon to tell yet..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MUCH better! Thank you. I have to confess though, I had a small glass of red wine. I was in bed by about 9. Slept great & got up feeling rested at 3. Back still killin me. Just popped 2 Aleve. Didn't keep me from destroying delts this morning though!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MUCH better! Thank you. I have to confess though, I had a small glass of red wine. I was in bed by about 9. Slept great & got up feeling rested at 3. Back still killin me. Just popped 2 Aleve. Didn't keep me from destroying delts this morning though!!
Pick up some tiger balm! Stuff is a miracle!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, well played sir... I'll look for some tonight.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 24

Weight - 183.4

I ended up using today as an off day. I had to come in to work some overtime, so instead of getting up @ 3am, I slept in till 4:30.. It's one more day to rest my back, and it actually works out perfect. I'll hit legs tomorrow, & use the next day as a recovery day. It just so happens, that that next recovery day is Saturday. College football day! I'll get home from work Sat morning & sleep till around noon or 1 & get up and watch my Wolverines begin a season of domination!! LOL..

The lower back is still a little tender, but not so much where I couldn't get in the gym yesterday & have a great arm workout. I hit pr's on the preacher curls, (90lbs), and weighted dips. On dips, I've always stopped @ 45lbs. Yesterday, I was feeling good and dangled two 45lb plates between my legs for 3 sets of 10!! My tri's are really feeling it this morning, but I was feeling 100% alpha in the gym yesterday. The only reason I left was to get my boy to school. I seriously contemplated going back after dropping him off!!

It was kind of weird though. Usually, I'll hold on to that pumped feeling in my arms all day long. Yesterday, I lost that feeling around 11am. I started to question myself as to if I did enough. I knew I kicked ass in the gym, so I was getting confused. By around 7 last night, my arms began to feel swole!! I'm thinking my carb intake was a little low throughout the day, & after dinner (spaghetti), my arms blew up and looked like a road map!! This morning, they're sore!

Dropping back down to 2 pills a day and dosing that 2 nd pill before 3 has payed off. I'm back to sleeping better at night and the headaches seemed to have gone away. I'll continue w/ the hawthorn berry through PCT, which will be starting next week.

So, to recap, strength is still going up and I'm feeling like an animal on this stuff! Libido is still gone, and weight is holding steady. Legs tomorrow morning.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1A - Day 24

Weight - 183.4

I ended up using today as an off day. I had to come in to work some overtime, so instead of getting up @ 3am, I slept in till 4:30.. It's one more day to rest my back, and it actually works out perfect. I'll hit legs tomorrow, & use the next day as a recovery day. It just so happens, that that next recovery day is Saturday. College football day! I'll get home from work Sat morning & sleep till around noon or 1 & get up and watch my Wolverines begin a season of domination!! LOL..

The lower back is still a little tender, but not so much where I couldn't get in the gym yesterday & have a great arm workout. I hit pr's on the preacher curls, (90lbs), and weighted dips. On dips, I've always stopped @ 45lbs. Yesterday, I was feeling good and dangled two 45lb plates between my legs for 3 sets of 10!! My tri's are really feeling it this morning, but I was feeling 100% alpha in the gym yesterday. The only reason I left was to get my boy to school. I seriously contemplated going back after dropping him off!!

It was kind of weird though. Usually, I'll hold on to that pumped feeling in my arms all day long. Yesterday, I lost that feeling around 11am. I started to question myself as to if I did enough. I knew I kicked ass in the gym, so I was getting confused. By around 7 last night, my arms began to feel swole!! I'm thinking my carb intake was a little low throughout the day, & after dinner (spaghetti), my arms blew up and looked like a road map!! This morning, they're sore!

Dropping back down to 2 pills a day and dosing that 2 nd pill before 3 has payed off. I'm back to sleeping better at night and the headaches seemed to have gone away. I'll continue w/ the hawthorn berry through PCT, which will be starting next week.

So, to recap, strength is still going up and I'm feeling like an animal on this stuff! Libido is still gone, and weight is holding steady. Legs tomorrow morning.
Congrats on those heavy freakin dips bro! Glad the headaches/loss of sleep subsided. Also, backing down to 2 caps every day stretched your cycle a few days lol :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Glad to see that Hawthorne berry working for you. I am also using it through pct, someone told me that sometimes DAA would give them head aches personally hasn't happened to me but I hate head aches and ill just finish the rest of my bottle just because (can't hurt).

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Glad the 2 a day dosing is working.. Everyone is different so if your body talks always listen .. Oh and drips wit 90 lbs hanging from u is no joke.. Great job

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lower back was still a little stiff this morning, so rather than not workout, I hit chest this morning. Had a crazy workout with some pretty serious pumpage going on. So much so, that I've got another head ache.... Faaack!! I'm working nights this weekend & I tried to nap earlier today. Lol, that didn't happen!! Tossed & turned all afternoon. Fiddna pop some ibuprofen for my head.

Not wanting to miss legs again, I'm gonna tweak my workout tomorrow morning and hit them from different angles.

Here's another b/w shot from this afternoon. Yeah, I'd say this ph has me feelin alpha and vain!! Lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks dude. I've been hitting em harder every week!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Popey should've been a Marine. Lol.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Great log, just finished reading it all and will be following along. Arms are looking bigger as well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining, and for reading all the extra jibberish. Lol. It's definitely been a fun run.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 27

Weight - 185.5!! Hellz yeah!!

Well, the weight is still going up! Other than that, not much to update.. Late Friday night, or actually, around 2am Saturday morning, our plant experienced a major power blip.. Basically, a major shutdown that affected the entire plant. It was major chaos until we got off shift @ 5:45am. Due to that, I didn't get any sleep, so there was no workout yesterday. Last night, the plant was still in the process of getting things lined out, so no workout today.. Tonight, I'm still running around, helping out where I can so we can all get some rest. Between the busy workload and this heat, we're all walking around looking like we just rode a friggin elephant!! Major chaffing going on.. There won't be any sleep tonight either, so I don't know if I'll be making it to the gym tomorrow. I know the wife had all kinds of family plans w/ her side of the family. I might try & get in there tomorrow night.

The rest from the weights isn't a bad thing though. I can tell my body actually feels a little better right now. I've been hitting it hard these last 3 weeks, & my body's been aching. Now, I'm just not getting the needed rest! Can't win over here! Lol.. Only 3 days left, & I'll be wrapping it up. The sadness will be setting in soon...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I just shed a tear when I saw only 3 days left :( try to get some sleep and happy Labor Day !!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three days? That's stinks lol you've done this log justice so far enhanced! Finish strong!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 30 - Already?????

Weight - 184.2 A total net gain of 8lbs!!

Wow, this has got to be the fastest 30 day run I've ever done!! This past weekend kinda threw a wrench into a strong finish, but I still managed to get a couple good workouts in up until today. I'm going to continue hitting it harder than ever, and keeping the calories high through PCT to see what I can hold on to.

As far as ph runs go, I'd have to say this was one of my best. There were pr's each week. The weight gain, while not huge, was still substantial. To top it all off, the sides were kept to a minimum! I could only imagine running this w/ some sort of test base! That would've kept me going in the bedroom! Lol.. The minor b/p issues I had were unfortunate, but still manageable. I never really felt lethargic. I never experienced any type of lower back pumps. My nipples are the same size, and there's zero tenderness in them.

Like I mentioned, the best part of this was all the pr's in these 30 days! Each time I walked into the gym I was expecting to hit a pr on one lift or another. The drive, intensity and focus Alpha 90 gave me was nothing short of incredible! I knew what had to be done on the gym, and I accomplished it each time! 4am? No problem! 5pm? Absolutely!

Bumping up to 3 pills a day was fun, but as I noted, the b/p issues and sleepless nights became too much of a nuisance. If I could've stuck w/ 3 a day, I can only imagine how much more size/weight I could've gained! It was kinda weird. There were some days when I just couldn't eat enough throughout the day, while other days, I'd find myself forcing myself to eat..

I'll see if I can get some after pics this Friday on my day off. I'll get the wife to pull out the slr & take some better quality shots. I know I've definitely bulked up around the chest/shoulders area. I find myself checking myself out in every mirror we have in the house all day long! LMAO!! I did gain a little much around the gut, but hey, it's OK. I've got a few more months to continue to try & pack it on, then I'll get busier w/ the cardio come Jan. Getting older though, it's definitely getting harder to cut it off!!

HUGE, HUGE thanks to Bcazo & Tyga Tyga and the rest of the crew @ IronFlex!!! You guys definitely put out one helluva product here that, when taken properly, can produce good quality, safe results!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You won't be disappointed!! This **** delivers!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
M1A - Day 30 - Already?????

Weight - 184.2 A total net gain of 8lbs!!

Wow, this has got to be the fastest 30 day run I've ever done!! This past weekend kinda threw a wrench into a strong finish, but I still managed to get a couple good workouts in up until today. I'm going to continue hitting it harder than ever, and keeping the calories high through PCT to see what I can hold on to.

As far as ph runs go, I'd have to say this was one of my best. There were pr's each week. The weight gain, while not huge, was still substantial. To top it all off, the sides were kept to a minimum! I could only imagine running this w/ some sort of test base! That would've kept me going in the bedroom! Lol.. The minor b/p issues I had were unfortunate, but still manageable. I never really felt lethargic. I never experienced any type of lower back pumps. My nipples are the same size, and there's zero tenderness in them.

Like I mentioned, the best part of this was all the pr's in these 30 days! Each time I walked into the gym I was expecting to hit a pr on one lift or another. The drive, intensity and focus Alpha 90 gave me was nothing short of incredible! I knew what had to be done on the gym, and I accomplished it each time! 4am? No problem! 5pm? Absolutely!

Bumping up to 3 pills a day was fun, but as I noted, the b/p issues and sleepless nights became too much of a nuisance. If I could've stuck w/ 3 a day, I can only imagine how much more size/weight I could've gained! It was kinda weird. There were some days when I just couldn't eat enough throughout the day, while other days, I'd find myself forcing myself to eat..

I'll see if I can get some after pics this Friday on my day off. I'll get the wife to pull out the slr & take some better quality shots. I know I've definitely bulked up around the chest/shoulders area. I find myself checking myself out in every mirror we have in the house all day long! LMAO!! I did gain a little much around the gut, but hey, it's OK. I've got a few more months to continue to try & pack it on, then I'll get busier w/ the cardio come Jan. Getting older though, it's definitely getting harder to cut it off!!

HUGE, HUGE thanks to Bcazo & Tyga Tyga and the rest of the crew @ IronFlex!!! You guys definitely put out one helluva product here that, when taken properly, can produce good quality, safe results!!!
I can't believe it over either!!! :( Thank you for the detailed and honest review and I know I had a great time following you along the way..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm already looking forward to abusing my body again!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great log and review enhanced! Can't wait to see the afters.