Enhanced is flexin' with Ironflex Alpha-90! (Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the compliments fellas!!

Off day today, and good thing. I'm hurting big time!! I love the pain though. Back at it tomorrow morning with a weigh in.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments fellas!! Off day today, and good thing. I'm hurting big time!! I love the pain though. Back at it tomorrow morning with a weigh in.
It's funny how many people look at you like your crazy when you say it's a good kind of pain. Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly. I'm at work today, writhing in pain, but smiling and loving it. They're all calling me stupid & crazy. I call them fat & lazy.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Exactly. I'm at work today, writhing in pain, but smiling and loving it. They're all calling me stupid & crazy. I call them fat & lazy.
Hahahahaha I feel for anyone who has DOMS and has a desk job. Wouldn't even be able to get up to go home.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine isn't a desk job, but we do a lot of sitting around if the plant is running well.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right....they are fat lazy bastards!!!

Looking huge bro!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Slept in this morning. 10.5 hours of much needed sleep!! Weighed in @ 182.5!! Still climbing.

Takin my boy to kindergarten this morning & then off to the gym for chest.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slept in this morning. 10.5 hours of much needed sleep!! Weighed in @ 182.5!! Still climbing.

Takin my boy to kindergarten this morning & then off to the gym for chest.
Is it your boys first day? If so I pray it goes well for him!

Whoop them chesticules bro

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it your boys first day? If so I pray it goes well for him!

Whoop them chesticules bro
He actually started last week, but this week will be his first full week.. The wife is having BIG TIME separation anxiety! lol..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 14

weight 182.5 Woot!!

I remember walking around yesterday at work just "feeling" bigger.. lol.. I guess it's the tighter fitting shirt, eh?!?!

So, yeah, this morning was chest.. I went in there ready to hit it hard from all angles. Today was going to be an all db day. I worked my way up to the 75's on the incline and 80's on flat. I realized I could have gone heavier after I took a phone call & had to rest a little longer than normal. I think I may start to increase my rest periods between sets to push a little more weight.

Anyway, some new kid at our gym was in there. I felt kinda bad for him, I saw he had a prosthetic leg. My first thought was he was a wounded warrior from overseas. Turns out, he "says" he was in a motorcycle wreck. He asked me what I was taking & what I weighed & that stuff, then I asked him what he was taking.. First off, this kid had absolutely no physique whatsoever!! I mean, I'm not just being critical either.. NOTHING!! No shape at all to his delts/arms.. Anyway, he said right now he's on Sust, Tren, Deca, Test, and Winnie.. I've never done any of those. Is that even a stack that people run? I asked how it's going & he said deca is the absolute best there is. He said there are zero side effects at all. He said it raises libido all the way through. Again, I've never done this stuff, but I have heard of Deca dick.. Long story short, (too late for that? lol), he kind of ruined the end of my workout. I had to cut it short so I could get the hell outta there!

The pecs were filling up with blood nicely too!

As of tonight, I've got another slammin headache.. I've also drank just over a gallon & a half of water. I was outside all day doing yard work in this hot south Louisiana sun, but still drank plenty of h20. Tomorrow, I'm going to Walgreens to get the Celery seed extract. I took Jack3d Advanced this morning, but that wore off long ago..

What's y'all's thoughts on me throwing in a bottle of your Stanozane? Think it's too late in the game? You just want me to finish this off solo? I don't know, I was just thinking about it this morning. I'd like to harden up a little more. I feel like I'm still putting on a little too much around the gut. I guess I could throw a little cardio in the mix..

Other than that, for a day under the half way point, I'm feeling great! Energy & drive in the gym is great! Definitely an alpha feeling throughout the day. Skin seems to be quite a bit oilier than usual. Strength is going up slowly, but surely. Libido isn't elevated really, but when it's time to go, I can go. Kinda weird. One day it feels elevated, the next, not so much.. Oh, I thin the nipples are just ever so slightly tender. Nothing to worry about just yet.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1A - Day 14

weight 182.5 Woot!!

I remember walking around yesterday at work just "feeling" bigger.. lol.. I guess it's the tighter fitting shirt, eh?!?!

So, yeah, this morning was chest.. I went in there ready to hit it hard from all angles. Today was going to be an all db day. I worked my way up to the 75's on the incline and 80's on flat. I realized I could have gone heavier after I took a phone call & had to rest a little longer than normal. I think I may start to increase my rest periods between sets to push a little more weight.

Anyway, some new kid at our gym was in there. I felt kinda bad for him, I saw he had a prosthetic leg. My first thought was he was a wounded warrior from overseas. Turns out, he "says" he was in a motorcycle wreck. He asked me what I was taking & what I weighed & that stuff, then I asked him what he was taking.. First off, this kid had absolutely no physique whatsoever!! I mean, I'm not just being critical either.. NOTHING!! No shape at all to his delts/arms.. Anyway, he said right now he's on Sust, Tren, Deca, Test, and Winnie.. I've never done any of those. Is that even a stack that people run? I asked how it's going & he said deca is the absolute best there is. He said there are zero side effects at all. He said it raises libido all the way through. Again, I've never done this stuff, but I have heard of Deca dick.. Long story short, (too late for that? lol), he kind of ruined the end of my workout. I had to cut it short so I could get the hell outta there!

The pecs were filling up with blood nicely too!

As of tonight, I've got another slammin headache.. I've also drank just over a gallon & a half of water. I was outside all day doing yard work in this hot south Louisiana sun, but still drank plenty of h20. Tomorrow, I'm going to Walgreens to get the Celery seed extract. I took Jack3d Advanced this morning, but that wore off long ago..

What's y'all's thoughts on me throwing in a bottle of your Stanozane? Think it's too late in the game? You just want me to finish this off solo? I don't know, I was just thinking about it this morning. I'd like to harden up a little more. I feel like I'm still putting on a little too much around the gut. I guess I could throw a little cardio in the mix..

Other than that, for a day under the half way point, I'm feeling great! Energy & drive in the gym is great! Definitely an alpha feeling throughout the day. Skin seems to be quite a bit oilier than usual. Strength is going up slowly, but surely. Libido isn't elevated really, but when it's time to go, I can go. Kinda weird. One day it feels elevated, the next, not so much.. Oh, I thin the nipples are just ever so slightly tender. Nothing to worry about just yet.
It's a little late to throw stano in, it'll take a week or so to kick and then the m1a will be over. Just add in some sprints or LISS first thing in the am.

That's a solid weight gain this far! Good numbers with the incline/flat db presses! Keep at it bro

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a little late to throw stano in, it'll take a week or so to kick and then the m1a will be over. Just add in some sprints or LISS first thing in the am.

That's a solid weight gain this far! Good numbers with the incline/flat db presses! Keep at it bro
yeah, I kinda figured it was too late.. Damn, it would've made for a fun run. Might try those two later this winter or in the spring. Good call on the LISS.. I pulled a hamstring earlier this summer doing sprints & it's never quite healed up, so I'll stick w/ the low intensity stuff.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think today is probably the first time I can ever say that my back workout was f'ing awesome!! Chest yesterday & back this morning has me feeling thick as a brick!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I think today is probably the first time I can ever say that my back workout was f'ing awesome!! Chest yesterday & back this morning has me feeling thick as a brick!!
Nice brother that what I like to hear!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick update:

I'll get another weigh in tomorrow morning upon waking. Feeling very full all over though.. Strength on back this morning was good to go, no pr's set. I looked all around town this morning for some celery seed. Nobody had it. Not even GNC.. I told my wife about the headaches & she told me to try her stuff that she sells, Plexus Slim. She's been taking it for a while & said that it helps w/ all kinds of things, and headaches/bp is one of them.. So, I started on that today. I told her what I was taking & that I wasn't looking to lose weight right now. She said it's not a fat burner, but it does help regulate blood sugar levels. We'll see.. I know I ate like a friggin pig tonight and last night! The father in law gave us all kinds of fresh mahi and red fish from the gulf, so we've been eating pretty good. The dude also hooks us up w/ all the deer meat we can handle too!! I don't have to hunt or fish! He does it all for me!! lol..

OK, enough for tonight. Gonna spend some time w/ the wifey. I'll be working nights tomorrow (Wed) and Thurs, so I don't know when I'll get to the gym for my next workout. If I can make it, I'll go tomorrow morning, but I have to go to my father in laws to work on a truck for about 1.5 hrs. I might do it after that, but I have to nap during the day too, so I can't be taking a preworkout too late in the morning.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Just a quick update:

I'll get another weigh in tomorrow morning upon waking. Feeling very full all over though.. Strength on back this morning was good to go, no pr's set. I looked all around town this morning for some celery seed. Nobody had it. Not even GNC.. I told my wife about the headaches & she told me to try her stuff that she sells, Plexus Slim. She's been taking it for a while & said that it helps w/ all kinds of things, and headaches/bp is one of them.. So, I started on that today. I told her what I was taking & that I wasn't looking to lose weight right now. She said it's not a fat burner, but it does help regulate blood sugar levels. We'll see.. I know I ate like a friggin pig tonight and last night! The father in law gave us all kinds of fresh mahi and red fish from the gulf, so we've been eating pretty good. The dude also hooks us up w/ all the deer meat we can handle too!! I don't have to hunt or fish! He does it all for me!! lol..

OK, enough for tonight. Gonna spend some time w/ the wifey. I'll be working nights tomorrow (Wed) and Thurs, so I don't know when I'll get to the gym for my next workout. If I can make it, I'll go tomorrow morning, but I have to go to my father in laws to work on a truck for about 1.5 hrs. I might do it after that, but I have to nap during the day too, so I can't be taking a preworkout too late in the morning.
Man I'd love to have food like that falling into my lap. Good for you. Good lean and healthy food there!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just a quick update:

I checked out that Plexus stuff and from the profile I doubt you'll see any benefit at all.. No health food stores around? I guess I'm spoiled cause I work in a big city and have one across the street..

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your CEL Cycle Assist has 75 mg celery seed in it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Your CEL Cycle Assist has 75 mg celery seed in it.
It does but if his BP is spiking than 2 g celery seed will do the trick.. Dose is too low, I had the same thing happen to me and the added celery seed took care if it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His Walmart may not be a super wAlmart?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
His Walmart may not be a super wAlmart?
walmart carries a brand called natures herb and they make celery seed, but it is not carried by all of the stores....good luck on calling and asking, it is walmart after all!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
walmart carries a brand called natures herb and they make celery seed, but it is not carried by all of the stores....good luck on calling and asking, it is walmart after all!!!
Tom they are one step close call maybe but up on the DMV you concur?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tom they are one step close call maybe but up on the DMV you concur?
lol...the dmv is in a class of it's own....although walmart is very close to being a government bureaucracy!!!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hawthorne Berry extract was recommend to me once.... I swear it works.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hawthorne Berry extract was recommend to me once.... I swear it works.
Thanks. I'll check around for that. Yeah, my super Walmart doesn't have any celery seed. WTF! They carry everything else! I was more surprised that GNC didn't have it. Neither did Walgreen's. By the time I finish this run, I'll find some! Lol.

Busy right now here at work. Had an awesome shoulder workout this morning. If things slow down tonight, I'll be hitting arms tomorrow morning.

Better update and possible pics up tomorrow evening.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Thanks. I'll check around for that. Yeah, my super Walmart doesn't have any celery seed. WTF! They carry everything else! I was more surprised that GNC didn't have it. Neither did Walgreen's. By the time I finish this run, I'll find some! Lol.

Busy right now here at work. Had an awesome shoulder workout this morning. If things slow down tonight, I'll be hitting arms tomorrow morning.

Better update and possible pics up tomorrow evening.
Hawthorne berry... No extract I just looked on my bottle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but; doesn't HB spike your BP for the first couple days? Celery seed is what's needed! Go to amazon and order it for cheap, it'll be there by next Tuesday lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did a quick search for hb effects on bp & found only positive results. We just got one of those new bp machines here at work. I checked in @ 135/76. Not terribly high, but not where it used to be either. I'm not experiencing a headache right now, so that's good too. If I get one tonight or tomorrow night, I'll be sure to check it at that time.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the way, thanks to all of you that are following this & giving advice and constructive criticism. That's my favorite part of running a log is the feedback. I feel like I learn more with each log I run.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A - Day 17

Weight - N/A. working nights. I'll get an accurate weigh in again on Sat morning.

Feeling full!!! Feeling freaking ALPHA!!

So, yesterday was shoulder day. I friggin killed it in there yesterday morning. I started w/ military presses & worked my way up to my old pr when I was running SD a couple years back. 135lbs! For me, that's huge! My shoulders will get bigger before they'll get stronger.. :think: I guess I'll take that! I pushed myself to get 2 more sets on the military presses, and then fried the **** out of my delts w/ lateral raises.

This morning was fun day. The GUN SHOW!! lol.. Everyone's favorite day. ****, I was having so much fun, I even did curls in the squat rack! lol.. I pr'd on the preacher curls, hitting the 90lb mark!! It was funny, by the time I finished my 1st warmup set, my arms were already feeling swole! lol.. I took 1 scoop of Enhanced about 1.5 hours before that when I woke up @ 4:30 this morning at work. Slept like a baby!! lol. My elbows hurt a little, so that kind of limited my work on tri's, but I still pushed through and had one helluva workout!

Here's a couple pics from this morning. The first one is no flexing, just total pump & veins. The 2nd one was when I got home, I was still feelin swole! notice my biggest fan at the bottom! lol..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap, look extremely full enhanced! Veiny As can be too. Great job with the prs

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looking awesome in that first pic bro!!! Love the look on your daughters face as your taking that pic, It's like look how big my daddy is!!! Pr's for days your never going to want to stop now great work..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ooohraaah....

:drillsergeant:

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pics bro, picking up some serious size....hope when my daughter is your daughters age, she will also look up to me in that way:)

My wife hates me flexing in the mirror all the time, lol

I spend more time in front of the mirror than she does;) ,hahaha

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but; doesn't HB spike your BP for the first couple days? Celery seed is what's needed! Go to amazon and order it for cheap, it'll be there by next Tuesday lol
Not sure on that.... It was recommend to me while using PH19 and seemed to resolve my issues. Just passing on what I've been told, and experience with results.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh, the pain..... Leg day this morning.. It's going to be a very long weekend..

So, last night, I stayed busy most of the night. I was able to get little cat naps in here & there, but nothing like I got the night before. So, initially, I thought I'd go home, get a few hours of sleep, and hit the gym later in the day. Well, at the last second, about 4 this morning, I thought I could dose my preworkout, hit the gym, and go home & sleep and recover.. Normally, I'd rather get that sleep in before hitting legs, but I just wanted to get in the gym and get after it!

I took a full dose of N2-Amp. By 5:30 when I was clocking out, I was ready to roll..

The M1A is definitely doing it's thing! The weights seemed so much lighter today! I worked my way up to 225 for 2 sets of 15! NEVER have I thought I could accomplish that, let alone twice!!! Needless to say, I'm still fried.. Both mentally and physically.. I tried to nap when I got home, but I only half-assed managed to get about 2 hours of broken sleep cuz I had to keep getting up & taking a leak.

That workout wore me out so much, I was on the brink of puking my guts out at the gym, and for about the next couple hours when I got home. I couldn't even drink my post workout shake for fear of yakking it all up! It was kinda funny.. I was lying on the couch, queazy, tired, amped, and physically shot, but I was just laughing at myself.. My wife was looking at me all confused & rolling her eyes.

I can only imagine how the workout would've gone had I came home & slept a little then went to the gym rested up. I think I may have sold myself short on the workout being all tired & still going in anyway.

Off tomorrow and back on Sunday hitting chest. I'll at least get an accurate weigh in tomorrow morning.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh, btw, I picked up a bottle of Hawthorne Berry today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice rep work with the 225 on squats!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice rep work with the 225 on squats!
Yeah, I'm paying for it this morning.. Lower back is in some major pain. More than the legs.. Tried to pick up my little girl & damn near fell over! lol..