Enhanced in 3..2...1...

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying, this is how supplements end up getting banned.
they get banned when people take 100-200 mg of ephedra w/ heart conditions and big pharma companies pressure the FDA and political figures. Or they use stimulants as party drugs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime a supplement is abused, there will be a higher possibility of adverse effects and the FDA is always looking for a reason to hand down further legislation regarding supplements.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see they're practically giving this stuff away at nutra.. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to add all the other crap. Enhanced is fine on its own. Don't waste your money or ruin your enhanced experience by adding more stimulants to the mix that aren't needed. Enhanced is complete on its own.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My only addition is going to be some beta alanine, I don't see that being any problem. Love it in my current pre and know I will miss it.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I only add Aminos really... Only time I added stims is when I did a half dose of one product with a half dose of enhanced. Like picking twist instead of just vanilla or chocolate lmao

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to add all the other crap. Enhanced is fine on its own. Don't waste your money or ruin your enhanced experience by adding more stimulants to the mix that aren't needed. Enhanced is complete on its own.
T-bone coming strong with enhanced love! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime a supplement is abused, there will be a higher possibility of adverse effects and the FDA is always looking for a reason to hand down further legislation regarding supplements.
This is a true. What a shame. If something works they would much rather ban it and make it prescription so the pharm companies and doctors make a killing. The consumer ends up losing in most cases.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
First workout today with 2 full scoops. Ill post how it goes. Back day. Been up since 3:30 and I have to work 9-9. Blows!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty decent workout considering I was on about 4 hours of sleep. Didnt feel over stimmed or anything, which I was happy about because I was cautious upping the dosage. I def wouldn't recommend jumping right to two scoops, but now that I've eased into it ill use 2 each time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a pretty decent workout considering I was on about 4 hours of sleep. Didnt feel over stimmed or anything, which I was happy about because I was cautious upping the dosage. I def wouldn't recommend jumping right to two scoops, but now that I've eased into it ill use 2 each time.
How are the other effects besides stims when dosing higher? The pumps are probably pretty nice. :cool:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I often only get around that much sleep being an off shift worker. Enhanced is a life saver for those days! Glad you were good with 2 scoops. Like bolt says that is 1k agmatine and plenty of nitrates I bet you get a great pump!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's everything going digitalducki?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Going well, gettin ready to go lift now actually. Been upping the cardio lately so only using enhanced 2-3x per week when I lift.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going well, gettin ready to go lift now actually. Been upping the cardio lately so only using enhanced 2-3x per week when I lift.
Good to hear. Thanks for the update sir!

DAG2013

Awards
I was playing around with closer to 1.5-2 scoops while also being on Versa-1. Towards the end of my V1 bottle I started to get a headache using this much Enhanced. Once I switched back to 1 scoop it was fine. Tried 1 scoop of Enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine for the first time on Monday, that was actually pretty fun.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like the one and one (heaping of course lol) the 2 full scoops of enhanced plus versa one doesn't bother me at all...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was playing around with closer to 1.5-2 scoops while also being on Versa-1. Towards the end of my V1 bottle I started to get a headache using this much Enhanced. Once I switched back to 1 scoop it was fine. Tried 1 scoop of Enhanced and 1 scoop of Alphamine for the first time on Monday, that was actually pretty fun.
Nitrates can be tricky to figure out what dose will work for you and what won't. Glad that the headache subsided once you dropped back down to 1 scoop :D. I'm still waiting to give Enhanced and Alphamine a go together.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I like the one and one (heaping of course lol) the 2 full scoops of enhanced plus versa one doesn't bother me at all...
That versa/enhanced stack sounds sick! Love me some enhanced/alphamine pre as well!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about an update digitalducki.. Please :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I've let a couple friends "borrow" a scoop or two and the feedback is the same across the board. Bad taste, very warm in the gym, great workouts. Most of them have purchased their own tubs of enhanced now. I'm looking forward to trying the blu Raz flavor next, I still have 2 tubs of the fruit punch to go thru first. I've been mixing it in with super pump max still because I personally like the volume approach of a pre workout and the gram dose ingredients in that formula along with the blitzkrieg contained in enhanced.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've let a couple friends "borrow" a scoop or two and the feedback is the same across the board. Bad taste, very warm in the gym, great workouts. Most of them have purchased their own tubs of enhanced now. I'm looking forward to trying the blu Raz flavor next, I still have 2 tubs of the fruit punch to go thru first. I've been mixing it in with super pump max still because I personally like the volume approach of a pre workout and the gram dose ingredients in that formula along with the blitzkrieg contained in enhanced.
Thanks for the update DD! The taste is being dialed in. I personally have grown to love the flavor. I have been mixing FP and BR lately though and that is pretty amazing.

Let's be honest though the part that matters is the amazing workouts! :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Yeah let's face it, if eating horse sh1t put on muscle and burned fat, you'd find a way to get it down lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah let's face it, if eating horse sh1t put on muscle and burned fat, you'd find a way to get it down lol.
Funny but true. Although I feel enhanced tastes pretty damn good. The comparison to horse dung is making me a bit uneasy. Haha jk!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Lol not a taste comparison obviously lol. I'm just saying in order of importance taste for a pre workout is pretty low on the list

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for spreading the love man

Taste issue was resolved. We already have the yummier stuff in the warehouse and moving out to stores

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a sample of yummy stuff on the way. :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards