SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
This is full of good stuff.
http://www.endotext .org/male/ index.htm
Reto at the H2 group said this.
"IT has an excellent chapter on E2!"

Look at chapter 17, figure 8!

Now you'd wish some endos here would know that!

Phil
You are right! Lots of good info on that site! Dr John could read to his hearts content!

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I am not good and reading this stuff it goes way over my head but from reading chapter 17 on "Estrogens and male reproduction" All through reading this I find that Erections are liked to E2 and E2 is found in the Penis. This for me was dam hard to focus on and I would put in more cut & pastes but this site only allows so little in a post.
But for me and I may be wong getting E2 at the right levels brings back morning erections and stops ED in men.
Phil
------------------------------------------------------------
Recently, estrogen receptors have been identified in the corpus cavernosum suggesting also a possible involvement of estrogen in the local mechanism of erection (136). Thus, a possible indirect effect of testosterone through the activation of the aromatase pathway may be possible also in the penile tissue.

Advances in the understanding of the role of estrogens in animal and human models suggest a role for this sex steroid in the reproductive function of both sexes. The fact that both estrogen excess and estrogen deficiency influence male sexual development, testis function, the hypothalamic-pituitary-testis axis, spermatogenesis and ultimately male fertility highlight the importance of estrogen action in the male. From an evolutionary perspective this provides an example of the parsimony operating in biological events that are crucial for the evolution of the human species such as growth and reproduction.

This chapter has been concerned with the reproductive effects of estrogens in males but there are emerging roles for estrogens in non-reproductive tissues. In particular, while traditionally, testosterone has been considered the sex hormone involved in bone maturation and growth arrest in men, but recently the key role of estrogens on growth has been emphasised (5, 49). In men and women, in fact, epiphyseal closure and growth arrest are not achieved without estrogens, underlining the fact that estrogens on human growth are highly conserved in both sexes. Thus it is clear that testosterone might act directly or through its conversion into estrogens (124). This aspect of estogen action is discussed in Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 in this section.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
You are taggin the url wrong.

On this site, all you have to do is paste the link and it will automactically pick up the anchor text/title. It does it on the fly.
No just sometimes I will put a link on the site it will work then the next guy can't get it to work. The link in this post changed to this.
It has spaces in it now and will not work. This is the 2nd. time I have had to add the link to get it to work.
Phil

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No just sometimes I will put a link on the site it will work then the next guy can't get it to work. The link in this post changed to this.
It has spaces in it now and will not work. This is the 2nd. time I have had to add the link to get it to work.
Phil
I know what it was, I fixed it. It doesnt add spaces to your links. It spits out what you type. If you are copying and pasting it from somewhere then you are copying and pasting extra spaces.

cajunbam

cajunbam

Awards
nice article, bro.........keep 'em comin'....... :thumbsup:

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I know what it was, I fixed it. It doesnt add spaces to your links. It spits out what you type. If you are copying and pasting it from somewhere then you are copying and pasting extra spaces.
Gee Bobo if you read up SoMadHunter was able to open it and after that the URL was there with spaces now it's not there.
It's not a big deal.
Phil

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gee Bobo if you read up SoMadHunter was able to open it and after that the URL was there with spaces now it's not there.
It's not a big deal.
Phil
Thats because its fairly easy to look at and know what wrong.

Remove the spaces, stick it your browser. You can see thats what he did because his quote still has the error. It was there from the beginning because you typed it/pasted it that way. Wherever you copied and pasted it from, the text had extra spaces which broke the link.

I know its not there now in your original post. I fixed it a long time ago.