Effective Joint supplement? Cissus?

Sammyy

Awards
Hi,

I am looking for an effective joint supplement, I know cissus is great but what else can everyone recommend? And also what type of ketosterone is the best for joint-reated issues.

Thank you

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not misremembering then just cissus (not extract) was better for joints.

Sammyy

Awards
I believe so too, I remember years ago there was a brand called Achilles or something and it was good however I know AAS can be better however just something naturally to start.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Flexatril is a very effective joint supplement. If you like cissus then Genoflex would be a good choice.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFN Joint Help and Formutech Flexible are the best I have tried yet. IFN Joint Help removes pain very quickly for me

compan

compan

Awards
iFN Joint Help is Cissus and Paractin. Works great for me and I love it. Flexatril is another good option as well.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe so too, I remember years ago there was a brand called Achilles or something and it was good however I know AAS can be better however just something naturally to start.
Achilles is made by Anateus Labs...if you can find V2 get it, V3 terrible downgrade compared to V2

Best out there.....Joint Support XT by SNS.....I've tried Genoflex, Flexatril, and Joint Support XT, JS XT is the only one that contains Paractin.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Joint Support XT has shown results for some of the users within a few days and is easily stackable with cissus xt

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for Joint Support XT and CISSUS XT. The synergy between both products is very effective.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for Joint Support XT and CISSUS XT. The synergy between both products is very effective.
I havent stacked em .. but interesting, ive always felt cissus more of a muscle builder .. maybe bc how good it makes joints feel.

Ima try that combo .. should be fun

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i think its more important to find a tendon and ligament supp have they made any recent ground on that yet?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Flexatril is a very effective joint supplement. If you like cissus then Genoflex would be a good choice.
iFN Joint Help is Cissus and Paractin. Works great for me and I love it. Flexatril is another good option as well.
iForce Joint Help, Scivation flexatril, or just bulk cissus.
Appreciate that support fellas. Rocket3015 and Studhorse are currently running Flex and are in their 50's and feeling like they have 0 injuries after battling them for quite some time. They saw relief in a matter of days to the point of having no aches or pain. bwdill bbartsche JDybya banjobounce koltink bloodnthunder SFreed are a few others off the top of my head here that have really enjoyed the product and can vouch for it.

If you are skeptical currently its 19.99 a bottle on Nutraplanet. About as cheap as you will ever find it for the amount of feedback and worship the product has got.

SNS Joint support XT gets a lot of praise on here. I have not ran it, but the fellas at SNS Produce some quality supplements.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Flexatril. Has really made a big difference with my Achilles tendinosis. Reading through these replies I'm surprised to realize I've tried everything that has been mentioned except for iFN joint help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are skeptical currently its 19.99 a bottle on Nutraplanet. About as cheap as you will ever find it for the amount of feedback and worship the product has got.
Good Stuff Cheap !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Joint Support XT has shown results for some of the users within a few days and is easily stackable with cissus xt
I'd take this advice and run with it. Join support xt and cissus xt stacked together will definitely get the job done!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate that support fellas. Rocket3015 and Studhorse are currently running Flex and are in their 50's and feeling like they have 0 injuries after battling them for quite some time. They saw relief in a matter of days to the point of having no aches or pain. bwdill bbartsche JDybya banjobounce koltink bloodnthunder SFreed are a few others off the top of my head here that have really enjoyed the product and can vouch for it.

SNS Joint support XT gets a lot of praise on here. I have not ran it, but the fellas at SNS Produce some quality supplements.
Yep! Had great results rehabbing some nagging tendon issues while using flexatril!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flexatril is some dam good stuff! Never tried anything close to this. And I have tried a lot. 27 years of power lifting and 8 years of bodybuilding has stuck it to these old joints. Feel as good as I did in my 20's. And for the price! Nothing to lose.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flexatril is some dam good stuff! Never tried anything close to this. And I have tried a lot. 27 years of power lifting and 8 years of bodybuilding has stuck it to these old joints. Feel as good as I did in my 20's. And for the price! Nothing to lose.
Yeah feedback is good. I have 2 bottles put away for times I get trouble with my knees again.

Dirtyjeerz13

Awards
I switched a few months ago to vital labs joyful joints and it has been great. It has cissius and bromelain, and hyaluronic acid, in addition to glucosamine and msm.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two big ones for me are cissus and joint xt combo or flexible. Both work well and aid in the pain and soreness.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i love ParActin for joints! helps with inflammation. only thin that i found that helped me when i used to do jiu jitsu.

i know iForce Joint Help and SNS Joint Support XT carries it both.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diesel Joints is not a Joint Supplement but a Pain Reliever you use when the pain flares up. It does work very well

Get D Joint.gif