Eclipse (Transdermal Aromatase Inhibitor / Testosterone Booster) loggers needed!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh! I didn't see you there... Come on in!

Sooo, I made some cool stuff and I need a few guys to try it out.

Eclipse_gel_product_pic_WEB_res.jpg

Eclipse_webcard.jpg

Here are the particulars:

Eclipse

Ingredient Breakdown

Dehydro-Abietic Acid

- Aromatase Inhibitor with an IC50 slightly stronger (lower) than well known AIs like Formestane and 6-OXO

"Dehydroabietic acid was found to have an AI IC50 values in the high nanomolar range (320 nM)"

-https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0028-1112214

-Improves Insulin Sensitivity and hyperlipidemia (reduces blood lipid levels)

"Treatment with DAA improves the levels of plasma glucose, plasma insulin, plasma TG, and hepatic TG through the decrease in the macrophage
infiltration into adipose tissues, suggesting that DAA is a useful food-derived compound for treating obesity-related diseases."

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19753653

-Anti-Aging Benefits

"Anti-aging effects are the first identified biological property of DAA and that the direct activation of SIRT1 enzymatic activity suggests the potential use
of this natural diterpene, or related compounds, in age-related diseases or as a preventive reagent against the aging process."

-https://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/78821-dehydroabietic-acid-is-anti-aging-and-activates-sirt1/

-Anti-Inflammatory Benefits

"DAA significantly suppressed the production of proinflammatory mediators such as MCP-1, TNF-α, and NO in stimulated RAW 264 macrophages."

-https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006291X08002404

Dehydro-Loliolide

-Potent Aromatase Inhibitor

"Dehydrololiolide was found to be active in the cell-based AI bioassay, with no statistical difference in aromatase inhibition activity between
Dehydrololiolide and the positive control, letrozole."

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/

-Possible Anti-Inflammatory Benefits

"B. glomerulata is reported to inhibit carrageenan-induced swelling of rat paws (anti-inflammatory)"

-https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2748821/

5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin-3-Acetate

-Interesting for strength athletes
"Spirostane and/or spirostene compounds of the present invention are useful as non-hormonal anabolic agents which increase athletic performance and
work output in humans and other mammals in doses of 1-60 mg three times per day."

"In young human volunteers receiving 10-20 mg/day of the phytosterol derivative compounds of the present invention in combination with physical
training, subjects reported an increase in appetite, accelerated strength and weight gain, and a virtual elimination of lactic acid formation during intense
exercise such as weight resistance training. Work output before failure was also reported to be increased substantially."

-Anti-aging effect
"The spirostanic compounds of the invention are also useful in increasing and restoring health and vigor, useful in preventing fatigue, and useful in
improving physical condition and performance and increasing work output in aging humans and other mammals. For example, 15 mg of 5-hydroxy-
laxogenin was given to a 65-year-old woman in three divided doses per day (t.i.d.) for two weeks. She reported an overall increase in well-being,
accompanied by a definite increase in energy and physical stamina which permitted her to work 2-3 times as long in her garden."

-May Improve Sleep
"One 80 year old male and one 79 year old female volunteer, both receiving 60 mg/day of the same compound, reported definite increases in physical
energy and stamina within one week of beginning administration. The couple also found that their total sleep time increased from 6 hrs/night to
approximately 8 hrs/night over the course of one month and that this increased sleep was more restful."

-No hormonal side effects
"Competitive binding inhibition studies conducted at Baylor University in Texas showed that 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin did not bind to androgen or
estrogen receptors."

- Enhances effect of anabolic steroids
"The present inventor has found that 7-keto-diosgenin, 5-hydroxy-laxogenin and laxogenin are all synergistic with anabolic substances, including anabolic
steroids, particularly the synergistic combination of 7-keto-diosgenin with 5-hydroxy-laxogenin or laxogenin, with anabolic substances including anabolic
steroids."

"Competitive bodybuilders who were currently using various anabolic steroids volunteered to also use 5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin or 7-keto-diosgenin in
divided doses totaling 20 mg/day. These volunteers reported greatly accelerated increases in muscle mass (between 10-20 lbs over two months); these
increases were far beyond what they had previously experienced using only conventional anabolic steroids."

http://www.ergo-log.com/laxogenin-and-5-hydroxy-laxogenin-natural-anabolics-that-can-enhance-real-anabolic-steroids.html

SO

I'm looking for about 6 or so guys; 2 to try it out on cycle, 2 to try it as part of a PCT and 2 natty guys to use it as a T-booster. Please include all the usual log app stuff and just for fun, give us an idea of what sort of material you'll be using to test the libido effects (WITHIN Forum Rules, Please!)

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting a cycle soon, next month or so and would be happy to help you out. I've never done a log on AM though. Shouldn't be too hard, but may be hard to tell what product is doing what. Will be getting bloods done throughout though.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m down to log as a natty guy for t boosting effects. Ran plenty of logs on AM and I’m very experienced with transdermal products.

Currently 31yo 208lbs trying to drop down to a clean 200lbs. Weights 5 times a week with 4-5 cardio days ranging from sprints>long distance runs. I already have pretty high libido but, I’ll be testing the effects on my wife

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m down to log as a natty guy for t boosting effects. Ran plenty of logs on AM and I’m very experienced with transdermal products.

Currently 31yo 208lbs trying to drop down to a clean 200lbs. Weights 5 times a week with 4-5 cardio days ranging from sprints>long distance runs. I already have pretty high libido but, I’ll be testing the effects on my wife
Well, I guess I won't ask you to post pics of your wife, lol.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I’m up to log if you need a guy.
Currently on trt and struggling with estrogen.
My trt doc will not prescribe me an AI at the moment.
Undergoing evaluation for gynecomastia as well.
Just had blood work done and will be doing more in the near future.
I would provide and honest log

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
You know im in Nos!! Been natty over a year now. Reallllly looking forward to seeing how it helps my chest fat/deposits and lower belly!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Over 21, US Citizen, been here for years with plenty of posts & logs, etc.

3 weeks left on cycle til comp on 01/26. PCT starts right after that, so I’d be willing to see how this stacks up as an AI and libido enhancer then. Also curious about using Lax as a td.

Will be enjoying time with my fine, jacked fiancé as she diets for a New Year’s recomp contest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give this a go for one of the natty applicants.

Ive been training for over a decade and have been around the forums for quite a while.

Ive used every natty AI thats been released I believe.

Will be turning 31 next month and really looking to lean up and get into better shape than the shape I was in, in the Marines.

Ill be training at minimum 4 days a week anddd as others have said ill be testing the libido aspect on my girlfriend!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ive been training for over a decade and have been around the forums for quite a while.

Will be turning 31 next month and really looking to lean up and get into better shape than the shape I was in, in the Marines.

Ill be training at minimum 4 days a week anddd as others have said ill be testing the libido aspect on my girlfriend!
^great veteran logger here

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great applicants so far! Keep them coming! I'll be making picks tonight or tomorrow and hopefully shipping early this coming week.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll be starting a cycle soon, next month or so and would be happy to help you out. I've never done a log on AM though. Shouldn't be too hard, but may be hard to tell what product is doing what. Will be getting bloods done throughout though.

I’m up to log if you need a guy.
Currently on trt and struggling with estrogen.
My trt doc will not prescribe me an AI at the moment.
Undergoing evaluation for gynecomastia as well.
Just had blood work done and will be doing more in the near future.
I would provide and honest log
You know im in Nos!! Been natty over a year now. Reallllly looking forward to seeing how it helps my chest fat/deposits and lower belly!
Over 21, US Citizen, been here for years with plenty of posts & logs, etc.

3 weeks left on cycle til comp on 01/26. PCT starts right after that, so I’d be willing to see how this stacks up as an AI and libido enhancer then. Also curious about using Lax as a td.

Will be enjoying time with my fine, jacked fiancé as she diets for a New Year’s recomp contest.

Well I said 6 bottles and I got 6 applicants so that works.

PM me your addresses and I'll get your bottles out ASAP!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweetttt! Thank you!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn! That was quick. I could have tested it out since my E is higher than normal range and I am natty.

Mowrs

Awards
I’m doing a prohormone cycle right now that should finish up at the end of January, 330 mg andro1 and 600 mg epic andro. I’d love to try this, if you consider this natty then I’m fine, if not then part of PCT

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m doing a prohormone cycle right now that should finish up at the end of January, 330 mg andro1 and 600 mg epic andro. I’d love to try this, if you consider this natty then I’m fine, if not then part of PCT
Putting exogenous androgens into your body isn’t natty. You sound like the kids taking SARMs that think they’re still natural, and retain all of the senseless ego they derive from that. ?

Mowrs

Awards
Not saying that I consider myself natty, and honestly I could give two ****s if I’m considered natty or not, just was unsure what their standards were.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not saying that I consider myself natty, and honestly I could give two ****s if I’m considered natty or not, just was unsure what their standards were.
AAS, PH, DS, SARMs, GH/Slin/Peptides are all unnatural hormones.

I’m sorry for attacking you btw; I just hate the whole ‘half-natty’ bs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang, missed it. Oh well. I got to test the Epoch, and that stuff was good.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I do plan to use this on my next cycle, though.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Intriguing... Week are you getting bloods?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dang, missed it. Oh well. I got to test the Epoch, and that stuff was good.
Would you perchance want to log Lithos on VF and this fine establishment here?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm totally down to try on cycle. About to start a test blast with an msten kickstart. I'm on trt and so far on 100mg week I don't need an AI so it would be amazing if this worked once I bump dosage up to 500.week. We spoke in Emails prior to your sign up on here, I was asking about the epi and uro b products but this is also extremely intriguing. Planned on keeping a detailed log anyways since my transformation since starting trt has yield such great result. Count me in NOS!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be interested in using it with my LGD and SR9009 8-12 week cycle I plan on starting in the next 2 weeks, made it my new year resolution to get back in shape and be consistent with logging my workouts and things like that... also have some slight gyno that id hope goes away haha

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm totally down to try on cycle. About to start a test blast with an msten kickstart. I'm on trt and so far on 100mg week I don't need an AI so it would be amazing if this worked once I bump dosage up to 500.week. We spoke in Emails prior to your sign up on here, I was asking about the epi and uro b products but this is also extremely intriguing. Planned on keeping a detailed log anyways since my transformation since starting trt has yield such great result. Count me in NOS!
This too is intriguing... PM me, breh.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like something right up my ally.
Sorry just saw this and missed the logging opportunity.

Hope you guys post links to there logs... would like to follow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will log It. I have gyno and always wanted a way to get rid of it . I also have a show in 20 days so any thing to make me look less pointy. I can do videos etc pictures and see what it can do .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will log It. I have gyno and always wanted a way to get rid of it . I also have a show in 20 days so any thing to make me look less pointy. I can do videos etc pictures and see what it can do .
Just to be clear - you’re not getting rid of any well-established gyno with anything short of surgery. You can definitely temporarily shrink it with things that block off estrogen to the chest of course.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe It will help , I know letro worked in the past but can’t get a prescription any more.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got mine today, log will be up tomorrow at some point!
IMG_0566.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got mine last night - bottle, labeling & nozzle were impressive. Even the shipping packaging was well done.

IMG_1992.JPG

IMG_1991.JPG

PCT is a little over 2 weeks away so log will start then.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
The fly is in the ointment, I repeat the fly is in the ointment. The package landed, but I wont be home for a few days to check it out. Will update once I open it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The fly is in the ointment, I repeat the fly is in the ointment. The package landed, but I wont be home for a few days to check it out. Will update once I open it!
I had a coworker who would answer the phone when he was banging his wife by saying, “The eagle is flying” and hang up. Afterwards he’d call you right back and state that the eagle had landed

Gotta love real life movie scenes.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a coworker who would answer the phone when he was banging his wife by saying, “The eagle is flying” and hang up. Afterwards he’d call you right back and state that the eagle had landed

Gotta love real life movie scenes.
LMAO! My wife would kill me if I answered the phone.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A girlfriend got a call while we were at it. I told her she could answer if she wanted to and then I made orgasm while she was on the phone with her "bff"

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I will log it for you i need some more AI.
on week 2 of a 16 week run . Preloaded a gram of test E
750 mg test c/e 16 weeks 1 mg anastrozole a week 50 to 75 mg arimistane a day. I will also run mk677 5 on 2 off the whole time. And trest pwo 50 to 75 mg a day.
Week 1-4 Trenavar/Epi/6bromo 110mg/40mg/400-800mg
Week 5-8 S4 (Andarine) 30mg
Ostarine (MK-2866) 30mg
LGD (LGD-4033) 15mg
Week 9-12 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-doine 60mg
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 120mg
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 45mg
3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 45mg
Carbopol 60mg

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
For liver support I am running moonshine and superdrol..
Just kidding .

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is... Quite a stack...

But with running 2 other AIs...