Ecdysterone help

admlite

Awards
HI All.
I got Ecdy 90% powder product from a well known Dutch supplier, but I am wondering what it actually is. It is supposed to be taken with water "like a shot", but on contact with water the thing turns into very sticky tar like substance, which is not water soluble. See photo: Sticks to anything and does not wash out even with detergent. Is this how it is supposed to be or did I get wrong product.

EDIT: Experimented a bit more with it. It did not dissolve in oil, but it dissolved in a bit of vodka. Maybe that is what they meant to take it "like a shot", LOL.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ecdy isnt much popular here .. but yeah i would recommend capping it .. or shot it down and then drink a juice or amino

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would just hold about an ounce of a drink you enjoy in your mouth, but nothing carbonated and throw the powder towards the back of your mouth. Swallow quickly and then jug more of your drink to chase it down. If done correctly you will not even taste the powder at all.

admlite

Awards
The taste is bitter but tolerable. Actually it is kind of easy to swallow if you roll the tar into a ball. But I wonder if this thing sticks to my teeth and mouth walls, and it is actually difficult to remove, what will happen in the GI tract? How would it dissolve.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HI All.
I got Ecdy 90% powder product from a well known Dutch supplier, but I am wondering what it actually is. It is supposed to be taken with water "like a shot", but on contact with water the thing turns into very sticky tar like substance, which is not water soluble. See photo: Sticks to anything and does not wash out even with detergent. Is this how it is supposed to be or did I get wrong product.

EDIT: Experimented a bit more with it. It did not dissolve in oil, but it dissolved in a bit of vodka. Maybe that is what they meant to take it "like a shot", LOL.
Ecdysterone(s) are water soluble compounds, given their multiple OH groups. I don't know what it is that you received, but it's not Ecdysterone. It should dissolve in water readily, and has a very distinct "burnt resin" type smell and bitter taste to it. Examples of hygroscopic herbs that do turn "tar like" in water are Tribulus and Ephedra/Ma Huang. If I were to guess, you probably got some low quality Trib.

I've used the compound for over 30 years now, and recommend you find a good Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract (full spectrum) if you can find it. Hope that helps...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ecdysterone(s) are water soluble compounds, given their multiple OH groups. I don't know what it is that you received, but it's not Ecdysterone. It should dissolve in water readily, and has a very distinct "burnt resin" type smell and bitter taste to it. Examples of hygroscopic herbs that do turn "tar like" in water are Tribulus and Ephedra/Ma Huang. If I were to guess, you probably got some low quality Trib.

I've used the compound for over 30 years now, and recommend you find a good Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract (full spectrum) if you can find it. Hope that helps...
Do you have a preferred company for Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Do you have a preferred company for Rhaponticum Carthamoides Extract?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Want to know why ecdy is bunk?

THEstudent

Awards
Want to know why ecdy is bunk?

I figured this was the case as to why a lot of people never really see results with ecdysterone along with source issues. I can only guess because I haven't seen any testing that the only good ecdysterone products are Kre-Anabolyn, Mass Pro Synthagen, VemoHerb Ecdysterone , and possibly the Boldanic brand of ecdysterone. Now personally I can attest to the efficacy of Mass Pro Synthagen. That product will get you results!!!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read that Iron Forged Ecdystsrone is pretty good.

luckuyguy

Awards
The HED is not that high to begin with, can be easily reached with few of the underdosed supplements on that list [HED = 0.8mg/kg/day]

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mega-dosed 8 bottles. I don't remember much from it.
I guess it's a hit or miss then. Some people raved about it; some people had a similar experience to yours. Apparently Iron Forged Ecdy had cyclodextrin for better absorption.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why can't you order weider germany ecdy to the usa
What’s Weider Germany? I only know weider. Is it is made in Germany? How to know which one we get, specially those living in Europe.

lanky

Awards
i took 3 bottles of boldanic ecdy. made my skin itch really bad. no overt results otherwise...their turkesterone product was legit though.