ECDY Dosing: When?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got 2 bottles of Ecdy on hand, gonna start taking it soon. I know the directions say 1-2 tabs a day with a high protein meal. Any other suggestions?

I plan on a 6-8 week run on this, so I figured I would take 75mg for 20 days and then maybe bump it to 100mg for another 30 days.

I usually lift in the late afternoon/early evening with 50g worth of Myofusion Protein immediately after. I also usually have a chilled mix of 2 scoops of Myofusion with 2tbsp of peanut butter about 3-4 hrs later. I was thinking either one tab with lunch (which would be about 4-5 hrs before gym time with anywhere from 25-50g of protein) and two post work out or two post work out and one with the Myo PB combo. Any thoughts?

I will also be running some other sups with this but have been parroting my planned stack so much now, that I do not want to repeat it unless some one really wants to know. Not sure if I am gonna log this deal separately or just roll it into my "Big boy needs to strip out" thread.

Anyways, thanks for the input in advance,

T

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used it at 6 caps a day 1with breakfast 2 preworkout 2 post workout and 1 at night. All doses where with protein. So sounds like you have the right idea.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it at 6 caps a day 1with breakfast 2 preworkout 2 post workout and 1 at night. All doses where with protein. So sounds like you have the right idea.
Wow, what kind of results are you seeing with that?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i would do it prior to meals, i believe it has some blood sugar lowering effects.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, what kind of results are you seeing with that?
Agreed, how did you like it?

OP, take 1 pill, 3X a day at min with protein rich meals.

Mike