ECA/ECY and Clen intervals

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I've read that a few people alternate between the EC stacks and Clen in 2 week intervals since Clen tolerance builds up quickly after 2 weeks. I'm finishing a DS cycle pretty soon and am planning a cutting stack. Any opinions on running the two in two week intervals? For example 40mg clen and up a day(depending on tolerance) for two weeks, then maybe 25mgE/200mgC a day for two weeks and repeat?

Also, does anyone have any advice on running Clen through pct? Pros and cons? I've read it may be slightly anabolic, and may control cortisol, but I already have lean FX for that. Would the possible fat loss be worth it or should I wait until after PCT?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I've read that a few people alternate between the EC stacks and Clen in 2 week intervals since Clen tolerance builds up quickly after 2 weeks. I'm finishing a DS cycle pretty soon and am planning a cutting stack. Any opinions on running the two in two week intervals? For example 40mg clen and up a day(depending on tolerance) for two weeks, then maybe 25mgE/200mgC a day for two weeks and repeat?

Also, does anyone have any advice on running Clen through pct? Pros and cons? I've read it may be slightly anabolic, and may control cortisol, but I already have lean FX for that. Would the possible fat loss be worth it or should I wait until after PCT?
I think alternating it would be okay...I would just keep an eye on your BP. I would do 25mg E / 200 mg C for a week then up that to 50mg E/400 mg C for a week. When I do a straight ECA I taper up and then off of it 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 - but I think since you'd be switching back to clen you shouldn't experience any sides from the cessation of the ECA.

As far as clen through PCT i've always thought you should not cut through it. Maybe you could run the clen if you upped your cals to 200-500 above maintenance - main concern during PCT should be maintaining gains and reversing shutdown/returning things to normal. Also not sure how clen would work with a SERM if you were running one in your PCT. Just some things to think about.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I found this article, read the whole thing and it will directly contradict a lot of current thoughts on clenbuterol. Anyone have any idea if suggestions here are good advice? They seem pretty credible.

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php(yeah I know but it has great info)

wti66stang

Awards
I think alternating it would be okay...I would just keep an eye on your BP. I would do 25mg E / 200 mg C for a week then up that to 50mg E/400 mg C for a week. When I do a straight ECA I taper up and then off of it 1/2/3/4/3/2/1 - but I think since you'd be switching back to clen you shouldn't experience any sides from the cessation of the ECA.

As far as clen through PCT i've always thought you should not cut through it. Maybe you could run the clen if you upped your cals to 200-500 above maintenance - main concern during PCT should be maintaining gains and reversing shutdown/returning things to normal. Also not sure how clen would work with a SERM if you were running one in your PCT. Just some things to think about.
When you taper it are you going up each dose during the day? As in are you going to 50 mg E and 400mg C each dose

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
When you taper it are you going up each dose during the day? As in are you going to 50 mg E and 400mg C each dose
When I said 1/2/3/4/3/2/1.......

I meant that for 1 week you'd take 25 E / 200 C / 81mg A per day (you can do the aspirin EOD as it has a rather long half life)

In week 2 you'd do 50 E / 400 C / 162 mg A per day....

In week 3 you'd do 75 E / 600 C / 243 mg A

And week 4 100 E / 800 C / 324 mg A

then repeat week 3, then week 2, then week 1

MarleyDog

Awards
I suggest you reread the article you posted. It specifically states that ephedrine down regulates the same Beta-2 receptors you are targeting with the clen. In essense, it will make your clen less effective each interval....not more.

Maybe I misunderstood, but that seemed like one of the more significant points the author was attempting to make.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you reread the article you posted. It specifically states that ephedrine down regulates the same Beta-2 receptors you are targeting with the clen. In essense, it will make your clen less effective each interval....not more.

Maybe I misunderstood, but that seemed like one of the more significant points the author was attempting to make.
This is correct - they made a point to make sure that was understood in that article.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards

Precisely, that's why I posted it, arguing that I just use clen straight through rather than eca as well.

MarleyDog

Awards
Why not take something to suppress the down regulation and eliminate/reduce the need for clen intervals?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What is going to suppress downregulation of the beta receptors?
Doesn't claritin do that (or something similar...i remember reading about something like that somewhere for two weeks)? Or does that just clean the receptors out?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
would taking reset ad help while doing this?

MarleyDog

Awards
I have read that Yohimbe has a similar effect with clen as it does with ephedra. Search online and you may find some support that it can stop the down-regulation of the noradrenaline feedback mechanisms.

dayday87

Banned
Awards
Im pretty sure benedryl taken every night will keep your receptors good to go with no breaks.

hailrazor

Awards

watch out with the clen, it is very potent and affective. but it has a big downside. it will down regulate your t3 levels meaning your thyroid will not function as well anymore when you quit the use of clenbuterol. it will take some time for your thyroid to recover. i'd say don't use clen for more than 8-10 days and take a break of at least o month to reduce thyroid downregulation.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
watch out with the clen, it is very potent and affective. but it has a big downside. it will down regulate your t3 levels meaning your thyroid will not function as well anymore when you quit the use of clenbuterol. it will take some time for your thyroid to recover. i'd say don't use clen for more than 8-10 days and take a break of at least o month to reduce thyroid downregulation.
any papers that support that claim?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established

It depends on what you ran for your cycle. Myself for example used Clen to help combat the disgusting bloat that I gained from a huge Deca and and Test C cycle. No matter what I ate the clen seemed to be causing me to lose weight very rapidly. Notice I said weight and not fat. I was definitely losing muscle despite whatever I was doing. I greatly preferred ECA or ECY to the clen in terms of post cycle or cutting. I felt I was able to preserve muscle mass and precious inches on my arms with these two guys. You are correct in the fact that tolerance and build up are the main issues with these 3. I have been battling the tolerance and build up of fat burns for some years now. The only thing that seemed to decrease the tolerance was a combination of thistle, benadryl (every other night), and a product like Reset or Ampheta-Restore which I am in the middle of testing as we speak. Feel free to email me and ask me more specific questions. I'd be happy to help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 34
srocco112 Supplements 38
srocco112 Supplements 82
elementrip OTC Drug 62
Weight Loss 10