Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Earn 2 bucks store credit per supplement review

Done. Please note we will no longer be allowing the combination of credit review money and aminds discount together. We have to make some money!
 
Just wrote 5 reviews, thanks.



stri8ted_planet said:
Done. Please note we will no longer be allowing the combination of credit review money and aminds discount together. We have to make some money!

Yeah this is understandble, I dont know how you guys make any money at all. But makes us happy :)
 
I got 5 more reviews for ya, thanks!

edit: can you already not use the aminds discount already?
 
We are no longer doing both review credit and discount it needs to be one or the other. Looks like you used the 10% off which is more than the review credit. Sorry about the change but we were getting killed on that deal.
 
umm i must say WOW i ordered my products no less than 30 minutes ago and they are already shipped the email says damn thats some fast service you guys rock
 
I did my reviews for: X-Factor, White blood, purple wraath, Detour bar, and Restore. How do I know my credits are in?
 
jjohn said:
I did my reviews for: X-Factor, White blood, purple wraath, Detour bar, and Restore. How do I know my credits are in?

You can log into your account and see the 10.00 credit applied. I have created you both. Thanks!
 
Might be a stupid question: Is this working ex: 5 reviews for the month of July, 5 for August etc.. or 5 every 30 days?
 
Credited. Please remember no other discounts can be applied with the review credit. We will take out any discount codes if applied.

thanks, Brad
 
Back
Top