Earn 2 bucks store credit per supplement review

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey just did 5 more reviews under Graham Bloyed. Love the site by the way. Easy to navigate to what I want.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 more...time to stock up on some Cissus and Sesamin.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Oh we gotta tell you we've done review? oh jeeze ive literally done 15 in the past 3 months. I just did 5, and was wondering whether or not this sweet deal was still going on. Email is [email protected]

thanks!

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I think we caught the last one and just added the new 5. Thanks. It does help to e-mail or post that you have done them because we do have customers that voluntarily do them

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
just did 5 more reviews, i need mroe supps. :donut:

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Please try to keep the orders to a $50 minimum per $10 credit used. We didnt want to implement more rules but we cant afford to give the products away. ie....if you use 20 in credits your order should be over $100.00.

If everyone will abide by this we will be able to continue the program. thanks.

propho

Awards
  • Established
That's why I don't even do the reviews for credit anymore.. I feel bad doing it.. I know how tight your margins already are... I feel like using the credits would make you either lose money or not make anything off the sale..

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the reviews as it has helped with our site. Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and we must close out this program. You may do any reviews for credit until 10/7.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wrote 5 reviews. Time for a new supp.:bb:

BigD16

Awards
I just wrote a whole bunch of review as well, oh well

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
# 6470

Just wrote some reviews. Includes Hyperdrol, Omega 3s, Sesamin, Stimulant-X, Green Buldge, Vyotech 17-HD, and on Muscle Milk, and VENTILEAN.

I know you can't credit them all, but I just felt like adding some reviews to the site. I may just add another 5 today, why not....

Oh yeah, thanks!