Earn 2 bucks store credit per supplement review

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I just did 5 reviews. Thanks for this opportunity.

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Did my five, although I accidentally used my real name for one...:fart:

DaveB

Awards
Hey, just added 5 top class in depth reviews :) under the same username as this

Thanks

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Done. Please note we will no longer be allowing the combination of credit review money and aminds discount together. We have to make some money!

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just wrote 5 reviews, thanks.

Done. Please note we will no longer be allowing the combination of credit review money and aminds discount together. We have to make some money!
Yeah this is understandble, I dont know how you guys make any money at all. But makes us happy :)

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I got 5 more reviews for ya, thanks!

edit: can you already not use the aminds discount already?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Striated... can you please apply the discount?
Order #8255
Thanks,
cc

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
We are no longer doing both review credit and discount it needs to be one or the other. Looks like you used the 10% off which is more than the review credit. Sorry about the change but we were getting killed on that deal.

HeIsLegend

Awards
Ive done my 5 reviews on 5 different products how do I get the discounted into my account?

HeIsLegend

Awards
umm i must say WOW i ordered my products no less than 30 minutes ago and they are already shipped the email says damn thats some fast service you guys rock

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I did my reviews for: X-Factor, White blood, purple wraath, Detour bar, and Restore. How do I know my credits are in?

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
I did my reviews for: X-Factor, White blood, purple wraath, Detour bar, and Restore. How do I know my credits are in?
You can log into your account and see the 10.00 credit applied. I have created you both. Thanks!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Might be a stupid question: Is this working ex: 5 reviews for the month of July, 5 for August etc.. or 5 every 30 days?

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
Credited. Please remember no other discounts can be applied with the review credit. We will take out any discount codes if applied.

thanks, Brad

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This website is kicking some ass with reviews coming in like that ;)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Did my 5 for august as well