Dymethazine?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
:afro:Hello folks'.Im wondering about the sides/gains of Dymethazine,of course i wouldnt bring this to anabolic minds without doing some research first,i know a little bit about it but not an expert on the stuff.Its suppose to be somewhat similar to SD but not as harsh sides.Not suppose to be tough on the liver,but to me thats not that believable.
Im running a mild cycle sometime within the next week or so.Dymethazine has came up in research as "mild".Anybody had any experience with it?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Nobody?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I try to answer the Dimeth questions when I see them. In both Llewellyns and Roberts books, they report it to be a "strong" compound with "potential" greater sides regardless of how it was originally marketed.

I have tried both the Iforce Dimethazine and another brand I cant recall. But, bottom line is that I personally had no results. I dont even recall having any sides!! This compound is really hit and miss. I take SD and BAM! Dimethazine? Nada.

It's been around since the 50-60's I believe as "Roxilon", but was dropped. I think for a good reason.........

My two cents.

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Personally I loved DMZ.
Still a strong compound, not a mild one but with moderate sides.

My run was DMZ and DMZ+MLMG.
Obviously a solid pct is required.

bboyflash

Awards
Tunedsports.com gives detail explaintion on PHs

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
everyone reacts different dude and ur taking a ph, expect sides with everything. gotta pay to play. just do SD

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy didnt want to run SD,i was kinda hoping on excellent feedback for the Dymethazine,well i guess now its between SD or Dymethazine.My only problem with SD is how toxic people say it is on the liver,thats my MAIN concern,ill definitly have to put in some money if i do decide to run SD because imma be taking support supps from hell lol,Life Support,Cyclce Support,Liver Juice,many more.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Dymethazine is definitely toxic.

In my research, it's one that you either get great results off of, or get nothing (kind of like Epi). Guys who it works for love it, and ones who don't get results don't. I definitely would not consider it mild by any means. P-mag would probably be a good choice for a "mild" PH that should still give good gains.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Personally I loved DMZ.
Still a strong compound, not a mild one but with moderate sides.

My run was DMZ and DMZ+MLMG.
Obviously a solid pct is required.
How did this cycle turn out? What Were your doses

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I found 45mg of Dymeth to be close in effectiveness to 30mg of Mdrol. Mdrol more sides though. Feel better on Dymeth.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've been looking for good DMZ products. What would you guys suggest?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I found 45mg of Dymeth to be close in effectiveness to 30mg of Mdrol. Mdrol more sides though. Feel better on Dymeth.
What was your results on them if you don't mind me asking

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd have to agree on all accounts. I noticed a big jump in strength , size and aggression going from 30 to 45mgs on Dzine.

OP if you are looking for a first or "milder " cycle then try Pmag or Hdrol

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
kom01

kom01

Awards
Well it seems that you have run some pretty crazy products. If you have used products that contained phera and tren, why would you want a product that is mild? I would honestly just go for a SD clone. Just make sure to run good cycle support supplements to protect your liver, add something in there to combat lethargy and also watch out for rebound gyno.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy didnt want to run SD,i was kinda hoping on excellent feedback for the Dymethazine,well i guess now its between SD or Dymethazine.My only problem with SD is how toxic people say it is on the liver,thats my MAIN concern,ill definitly have to put in some money if i do decide to run SD because imma be taking support supps from hell lol,Life Support,Cyclce Support,Liver Juice,many more.
As long as you get bloods and run good support, your liver will heal. It can regenerate after all. Just don't go running super for 4+ weeks

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
why not go with hdrol, why are you set on SD or Dmeth?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Well it seems that you have run some pretty crazy products. If you have used products that contained phera and tren, why would you want a product that is mild? I would honestly just go for a SD clone. Just make sure to run good cycle support supplements to protect your liver, add something in there to combat lethargy and also watch out for rebound gyno.
Idk,i run the cycles correct,but i feel like there taking a toll on my body,i dont know i guess im one of those people who are kinda paranoid about **** like this.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Dymethanize is a gread dry steroid, both theory and real world experience seem to agree that it is 50% less effective than SD both in effects and side effects.

Gains:
- Good hard & lean gains, mostly attainable
- It gives the physique a dryer/fuller look

Sides:
- Even though it is a 17aa steroid it is mild on the liver - i believe it is on the same league as Epistane, D-bol etc
- When it comes to lipids it is also mild - definately more mild that Anavar, SD, Winny etc

IMHO it can easily be run 6-8 weeks without any issues with effective range 25-50mg ED.

PS
1) Super DMZ by IML isn't just Dymethanzine but also SD.
2) OP if you don't feel comfortable using drugs, then don't - not bashing you, but if you are afraid of something i suggest you to go with your instinct. Using anything while on fear i don't think it will work out any good.
3) Liver is the most resilient organ of the human body - no matter the damage the liver will repair itself back to 100%. Lipids and HPTA are way more important than this - i would suggest you to look further into this.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are afraid of something i suggest you to go with your instinct. Using anything while on fear i don't think it will work out any good.
:usaribbon:

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Idk,i run the cycles correct,but i feel like there taking a toll on my body,i dont know i guess im one of those people who are kinda paranoid about **** like this.
I agree with Kom on this one. IN MY OPINION, if you are worried about sides and want an effective cycle which is not to bad on the liver and you have already ran tren and phera i would run SD 2-4 weeks and run a 10-12 week base of test. I personally believe test to be one of the best steroids out there and its alot more safe for your liver because it is not methylated. Its about time for you to go to test(i ran orals for like a year and a half and then started doing test BEST CHOICE I EVER MADE)If you wanna be REALLY really safe run sd for 2 weeks and test for 8 weeks at 250-400mgs.(i have never ran it that low or for that short of a time but have heard that it is not that effective) I would suggest running sd 3-4 weeks at 20 20 30 30 dosing and then in conjuction run test at 500-650mgs a week shots twice a week and you will be SO GD HAPPY YOU DID, best of luck. Have arimidex of deck incase of test sides and if you get sd sides just discontinue and they wil go away within 2-10 days max. YOU WILL NEED NOLVA OR CLOMID AS A PCT and i also suggest a natty test booster and if you have that arimidex run it inversely with the nolva/clomid. IF you want doses on pct pm me otherwise keep us posted.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
YOU WILL NEED NOLVA OR CLOMID AS A PCT and i also suggest a natty test booster and if you have that arimidex run it inversely with the nolva/clomid. IF you want doses on pct pm me otherwise keep us posted.
Thanks for the advice,it is appreciated,but ive never had any probs with my cycles,great gains,feel great,pct go's smooth as a babys ass,but i just feel like its taking a toll on my liver(although ive prolly overkilled support supps each cycle i still feel this way lol),just paranoid about PH's i guess.