DTHC and adrenals

Freedom85

Awards
Hey guys. I'm curious about DTHC and adrenals. It's got some herbs that are supposed to be helpful for adrenal function. Any issues in taking DTHC with stressed adrenals? Thanks!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I'm curious about DTHC and adrenals. It's got some herbs that are supposed to be helpful for adrenal function. Any issues in taking DTHC with stressed adrenals? Thanks!
Your adrenals will immensly benefit from all the adaptogens from DTHC

Freedom85

Awards
Yeah, the herbs seem to be overall healthy for the body. Thanks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I also confirm this benefits for adrenal, I got a very bad experience of a strange and deep fatigue that lasted more than 6 months and DTH (DTHC would do the same) saved my life. God bless Diesel !!!! Thank you so much man for this product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I also confirm this benefits for adrenal, I got a very bad experience of a strange and deep fatigue that lasted more than 6 months and DTH (DTHC would do the same) saved my life. God bless Diesel !!!! Thank you so much man for this product.
Hey glad DTH got u back on track.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear bro!! Fatigue can be associated with low test levels, or hormonal imbalances in the body. DTH can without question help restore, and regulate this issue. Look into DTP as the next step, as it adds precursors to natural androgens. Many use it pulsed 3 times a week in conjunction with DTH. Have you talked to a doctor about this issue?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear bro!! Fatigue can be associated with low test levels, or hormonal imbalances in the body. DTH can without question help restore, and regulate this issue. Look into DTP as the next step, as it adds precursors to natural androgens. Many use it pulsed 3 times a week in conjunction with DTH. Have you talked to a doctor about this issue?
Thank you for the advice. Yes I think that it helps me to balance my levels. I have talked to my doctor but french doctors suck they don't have an open mind and don't want to look in detail. Even one told me that men don't have estrogen... lol!!!!! My E2 was high, close to the upper limit. My SHGB sucks too...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the advice. Yes I think that it helps me to balance my levels. I have talked to my doctor but french doctors suck they don't have an open mind and don't want to look in detail. Even one told me that men don't have estrogen... lol!!!!! My E2 was high, close to the upper limit. My SHGB sucks too...
Something like this formestane product used 3 times a week can do WONDERS for you if you have issues with high estrogen. Formestane is a very effective estrogen controll agent.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/146207-primordial-performances-formestane.html

Used in conjunction with DTH taken everyday, and DTP used 3 times a week is something that you would benefit from without question.

Adding additional nettle root can help with the SHBG.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Something like this formestane product used 3 times a week can do WONDERS for you if you have issues with high estrogen. Formestane is a very effective estrogen controll agent.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/146207-primordial-performances-formestane.html

Used in conjunction with DTH taken everyday, and DTP used 3 times a week is something that you would benefit from without question.

Adding additional nettle root can help with the SHBG.
Regarding nettle root, I think there a quality problem from the supplier. I have read that instead of containing 95%, it is only 5%, that is why NP removed Divanex...

That why I think nettle root never help me with SHBG.... :-(

I guess since DTH has also nettle root, it might be also concerned, no?

Specailly is your supplier is from China...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regarding nettle root, I think there a quality problem from the supplier. I have read that instead of containing 95%, it is only 5%, that is why NP removed Divanex...

That why I think nettle root never help me with SHBG.... :-(
NP isn't the only place you can get it. Either way DTP, and DTH have nettle root in them. Diva-whatever is one type of nettle sold, but stinging nettle in any form will be helpful.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
NP isn't the only place you can get it. Either way DTP, and DTH have nettle root in them. Diva-whatever is one type of nettle sold, but stinging nettle in any form will be helpful.
Ok but stining nettle might contain few 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran that would not be enough to lower SHGB, no?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok but stining nettle might contain few 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran that would not be enough to lower SHGB, no?
Either way it's gotta be more than the 5% everyone's been using.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH increases Free test, its been shown in consumer hormone test over and over, 3,4-davia-blabla isnt DTH, your focusing on one ingredient in a complex product. Not getting on you or nothing, just when u use DTH or DTP you evaluate if it does what its suppose to do, and they do.