Dsade's Colon Purge Protocol

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took magnesium citrate in December to make weight for powerlifting. A three and a half hour drive from Pittsburgh to Columbus turned into five hours. I'm pretty sure we only skipped two or three exits. I'm hoping to never use that stuff again.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be beneficial during contest prep. Once every month while you prep? I'm nine weeks out, was going to do it again next month if you think it could help in some sort of way (better nutrient uptake?)

GH247

GH247

Awards
I assume a couple scoops alphamine the next morning would work in place of the caffeine plus ephedrine?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume a couple scoops alphamine the next morning would work in place of the caffeine plus ephedrine?
You'd have to try it..I've never used it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This whole thread is full of ****.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did this protocol last Friday minus the Gut Health. My GI system hasn't felt this great in quite a while. Thanks for posting!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this resurface. I remember coming across this thread years ago when I joined the forum and hadn't had a chance to do it.

I'll have to give this a try soon; maybe this weekend I'll do it. I'll have to double check if my psyllium husk fiber is actual husks or not.

Hokutoshura

Awards
I think I saw psylliun seed husks at Fred Meyer in their natural section. I guess it's a sign because that's the same store I get my ephedrine hcl.

Hokutoshura

Awards
Just tried this over the weekend. Used Eph hcl, caffeine pill, probiotics, and Yerba Prima Psyllium.
While not as dramatic as Dsade says it would be (at least in my case), it was interesting to feel the bolus move around when I woke up. I'm surprised I didn't have a dream about being in an Aliens movie.

Results speak for themselves and it dropped my weight about 2 - 3 lbs. over the weekend. Not bad for something so quick.

As a tip, keep some instant coffee on hand just in case. I had to take a shot after waiting for an hour post stimulants. That seemed to do the trick.

micro2000

Awards
I inadvertently found another method. 10g of citrulline malate and 10g of taurine in 2L of crystal lite. Almost couldn't finish my workout. The effects reminded me of a Wagner Power Painter.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried this over the weekend. Used Eph hcl, caffeine pill, probiotics, and Yerba Prima Psyllium.
While not as dramatic as Dsade says it would be (at least in my case), it was interesting to feel the bolus move around when I woke up. I'm surprised I didn't have a dream about being in an Aliens movie.

Results speak for themselves and it dropped my weight about 2 - 3 lbs. over the weekend. Not bad for something so quick.

As a tip, keep some instant coffee on hand just in case. I had to take a shot after waiting for an hour post stimulants. That seemed to do the trick.
Good feedback.

Still been planning on this. Traveling this weekend, but I think I may try it next Friday/Saturday.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I inadvertently found another method. 10g of citrulline malate and 10g of taurine in 2L of crystal lite. Almost couldn't finish my workout. The effects reminded me of a Wagner Power Painter.
I have to praise you for your reference to the results equating to spray gun-like bowel evacuation.

Very effective word picture.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably should of asked this from the beginning. Is it 30g of psyllium husk or 30g of the product

Example
Equate psyllium husk OG texture- serving size is 7g but only equals 3.4g psyllium.

3.4*10=34g psyllium
10*7g (serving size) = 70g total

If it's suppose to be 30g total of product then that's why I had problems lol because I did 70g of equate psyllium OG texture to get 34g fiber.

Was that right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are shooting for 30g of pure fiber. I should have been more clear.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are shooting for 30g of pure fiber. I should have been more clear.
Then I did it right. How often can you do this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would adding l-glutamine to this help in any way?