hvactech

Legend
Awards
175lbs, train fasted at 8am

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
3 Drive and start with 2 RPM , 30-45 mins preworkout. Then 3 Drive on an empty stomach later in the day. Only dose the Drive on off days.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks bud

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Anytime man. Sorry we didn't get your question answered earlier.

jdg76
team APPNUT

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Drive at 5 caps twice a day

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
175lbs, train fasted at 8am

RPM
Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 first thing (start with the lower dosage for your bodyweight and work up if needed)
Non-Training Days
(OPTIONAL)
Dose - 1-2 caps first thing (or whenever energy required/desired)

Drive

Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

Not sure why it was recommended to use Drive on "off" days only - use it DAILY for best effects.

I also recommend 60-80 min pre-training, because that's when I personally had the best effects/results (and yes, tried different timing out from training).

~Rosie~

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
3 Drive and start with 2 RPM , 30-45 mins preworkout. Then 3 Drive on an empty stomach later in the day. Only dose the Drive on off days.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

I just caught that Rosie. Not sure what I was thinking. Maybe only dose RPM on workout days. haha

RPM
Training Days
Dose - 2-3 caps 60-80 first thing (start with the lower dosage for your bodyweight and work up if needed)
Non-Training Days
(OPTIONAL)

Drive

Not sure why it was recommended to use Drive on "off" days only - use it DAILY for best effects.

I also recommend 60-80 min pre-training, because that's when I personally had the best effects/results (and yes, tried different timing out from training).

~Rosie~

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RPM
Training Days
Non-Training Days
(OPTIONAL)

Drive

~Rosie~
Yes thank you for saying what I was going to. Drive is a test booster at heart, daily consistent dosing the key to making it work best for you. As for RPM, take as much as you can handle, its effects are very dose dependent.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RPM
Training Days
Non-Training Days
(OPTIONAL)

Drive

~Rosie~
Yes thank you for saying what I was going to. Drive is a test booster at heart, daily consistent dosing the key to making it work best for you. As for RPM, take as much as you can handle, its effects are very dose dependent.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im only 185.. I just feel like Drive is optimal (read:Amazing) at that dose
But still, 185 = Me + 15.

She does know well on manipulating dosages dependant on schedule. To me thats the fun of AppNut, too. I gotta step up my RPM game!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking Drive alone and hadn't started RPM but i should be taking them together?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking Drive alone and hadn't started RPM but i should be taking them together?
RPN adds a nice energy to drive. The two compliment each other very well but it is not necessary to take both. Want some RPM samples?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not need to stack them both, but they WERE designed with such a stack in mind and make a great performance/leaning combo.

~Rosie~

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Especially with the holidays and do much food that I shouldn't be eating.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm looking for. Especially with the holidays and do much food that I shouldn't be eating.
Just remember that supplements should just SUPPLEMENT your nutrition and training! Do NOT rely on them for your results! And if you want performance improvement [re endurance, strength, power, etc.] and leaning [or maintaining leanness] you CAN do it as long as your nutrition is right for YOU [regardless of what anyone else says]!

~Rosie~

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks I totally agree!! I've been doing very well with my diet but right now I'm struggling to say no lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I totally agree!! I've been doing very well with my diet but right now I'm struggling to say no lol
I am in the same boat brotha. This time of year is always so hard for me to diet. Damn you delicious holiday food and constant family events!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in the same boat brotha. This time of year is always so hard for me to diet. Damn you delicious holiday food and constant family events!
So true!! Did get back on track down 3.5 pounds but my ran out of Drive samples. Great product!! Will be recommending to friends. Thanks again App Nut!!