Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in the mail this morning, took 4 caps with post-workout meal. will take another 4 with meal before work tonight,

i really hope the mood elevation, feel good effects work.....just found out some bad news about my mom's health and things are really stressfull.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in that product, so I'll be following.

And I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'll be praying, bro.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost, I am sorry to hear about your moms health. My thoughts are with you and your family.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks mwb and ae14....will really be putting dfg to the test. from the logs i have read on another forum the effect should come quickly!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope your mom is ok, brother!
thanks, it looks like it will be a long hard road. i will be going to stay with her until she recovers from 2nd surgery on wed.

on a more positive note, i seem to be pretty calm and focused all things considered. at least i am not freaking out!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can really tell a difference already since starting dfg. a very nice feeling of calmness and wellbeing hits about 30-45 minutes after dosing. my energy level has already been pretty high so i can't attribute it to dfg, but it hasn't hurt. if this continues i will be a long time customer. so far i feel good-[pun intended] about getting dr.feel good!!!

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
This is what I want to hear, cant wait to pick this up after my current multi's are finished up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is what I want to hear, cant wait to pick this up after my current multi's are finished up
i am doing a 4/4 split on dosing, i could feel the effects by the 2nd dosing......really tempted to see what a full dose at one time is like.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope your mother recovers quickly, and that your family avoids as much stress as possible.

Been too long BigT, hope the Doctor treats you right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope your mother recovers quickly, and that your family avoids as much stress as possible.

Been too long BigT, hope the Doctor treats you right.
thanks, milas.
she has 2nd surgery on wed, i am going to stay with her on tuesday. going to use fmla so i am covered at work, just wont get paid-not a problem though, not much i wouldn't do for mom!!!! they want her to do chemo/radiation and drug therapy-we are really affraid she won't hold up.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got this in the mail this morning, took 4 caps with post-workout meal. will take another 4 with meal before work tonight,

i really hope the mood elevation, feel good effects work.....just found out some bad news about my mom's health and things are really stressfull.

BigT, my prayers and thoughts are with you, in regards to your mom. Good luck my friend and following along.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT, my prayers and thoughts are with you, in regards to your mom. Good luck my friend and following along.

thanks, southpaw. i think i got dfg at right time, next week is gonna be very stressfull.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i tried dosing all 8 caps with breakfast this morning....damn, the effects were pretty intense, i liked it.....but i think i will save the full 8 cap dosing for when i really need it, although i really liked it, now i don't have anything to look forward to later, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how soon after you started could you feel the mood boost? Was it after the first dose, or did it take a while?

Rough to hear about the radiation/chemo. The chemo is the worst, we've had several friends/family recently go through that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So how soon after you started could you feel the mood boost? Was it after the first dose, or did it take a while?

Rough to hear about the radiation/chemo. The chemo is the worst, we've had several friends/family recently go through that

my 2nd dose i could feel it. but by the 3rd dose it had really kicked in, but nothing like taking a full dose like i did today-wow. a full dose would be something to use on days you are going beyond the ordinary.

chemo seems to be hard on everyone, but i can't find any feedback from anyone in my mothers age group[81] this is scary.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, 81 is pretty old to be put through chemo. We'll keep her and your family in our prayers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, 81 is pretty old to be put through chemo. We'll keep her and your family in our prayers.

thank you, i appreciate that!!!! even doctors are now conceding the fact that prayer works!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still 'felling good'. i have to think that dfg is a great stress reliever. tonight is my last night at work, then i start fmla to be with my mom.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still 'felling good'. i have to think that dfg is a great stress reliever. tonight is my last night at work, then i start fmla to be with my mom.
Wishing you guys the best T!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wishing you guys the best T!
thanks josh, i am really surprised i am holding up this well-i am very close to my mom. she taught me that family comes 1st, and this is what i have passed down to my kids.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you're feeling good with everything going on, T. Prayers coming your and her way and you're right, bud, family comes first.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you're feeling good with everything going on, T. Prayers coming your and her way and you're right, bud, family comes first.

thanks, mwb. family 1st is something i pounded into my kids.

i like to think i have some great kids. they will all be there when their grandma has her surgery. i am very proud of that!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only they made Parenting supplements to help more people raise GOOD children with VALUES! While it probably wouldn't sell too well, it'd solve one of America's growing epidemics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If only they made Parenting supplements to help more people raise GOOD children with VALUES! While it probably wouldn't sell too well, it'd solve one of America's growing epidemics.
no pill is gonna cure that ill. it has to be passed down thru the generations, i have to admit my generation[no 'who' pun intended]has totally dropped the ball. too many parents of my age group wanted to be friends rather than parents to their kids.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, what can i say-i am totally blown away with dfg, i never expected to get this much from a freaking multi. i feel good, calm, and in control.

last night was my last night at work i am on fmla, i leave to stay with my mom early tomorrow. gonna spend most of tonight telling my wife what to pack for me-i am a terrible packer, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if anyone else is on dr.feel good feel free to chime in, i can't be the only one taking it, lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anyone else is on dr.feel good feel free to chime in, i can't be the only one taking it, lol.
I've still got some Orange Triad that I'm working through. I'm thinking of trying this or the Ruthless multi next.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've still got some Orange Triad that I'm working through. I'm thinking of trying this or the Ruthless multi next.

i understand, everyone should have a supply of multi's....but i recommend you keep dfg in mind.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, BigT. I have also used Dr Feel Good and loved it.

My prayers are with you and your family, bro.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice log, BigT. I have also used Dr Feel Good and loved it.

My prayers are with you and your family, bro.
thanks ce, you are a good man!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up at 5am, ate breakfast and took aLL 8 OF DFG. left for hospital at 6:30 and checked in at 5 till 7. surgery was at 9, in recovery at 11. got home around 3:30....long day.

everything went well, hopefully they got it all this time. mom is doing well-thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts, they are appreciated!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything went well, hopefully they got it all this time. mom is doing well-thanks to everyone for the kind words and thoughts, they are appreciated!!!
Glad to hear this, T. Prayers will still be coming in for the recovery ;)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
got up at 5am, ate breakfast and took aLL 8 OF DFG. left for hospital at 6:30 and checked in at 5 till 7. surgery was at 9, in recovery at 11. got home around 3:30....long day.

I'm a little late to the thread but just wanted to say I'm glad things are coming out all right, Wish u guys luck and some peace for a good while, no more scares :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little late to the thread but just wanted to say I'm glad things are coming out all right, Wish u guys luck and some peace for a good while, no more scares :)

much thanks!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things are going well, spent 4 hours working in mom's yard-geez what a mess......after i was done i showered ate and took all 8 dfg, just chillin now and feeling good!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
things are going well, spent 4 hours working in mom's yard-geez what a mess......after i was done i showered ate and took all 8 dfg, just chillin now and feeling good!!!!
Good to hear, T! (aside from the yard work lol...hope it wasn't too hot for ya out there)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear, T! (aside from the yard work lol...hope it wasn't too hot for ya out there)

i got lucky, today was the nicest day we have had in awhile. still plenty hot, but not unbearable. kinda felt good outside for a change, so it worked out well-mom was happy-and that made me feel really good.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
i got lucky, today was the nicest day we have had in awhile. still plenty hot, but not unbearable. kinda felt good outside for a change, so it worked out well-mom was happy-and that made me feel really good.
Ya, the last couple days have been really nice. Not too hot and nice and cool at night.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you're finding dfg effective, thebigt. Thoughts out to your mom, bro, and thank God you live in america. Other places would write chemo off as 'not worth the expense'. We are blessed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you're finding dfg effective, thebigt. Thoughts out to your mom, bro, and thank God you live in america. Other places would write chemo off as 'not worth the expense'. We are blessed.
dfg is very effective, i highly recommend it!!!
yes, lets just hope the republicans don't cut her medicare!!!:scared1:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_2225_600x900_Q80.jpg
71636_169113269769571_100000126987054_606982_1214801_n.jpg

Some more feel good for this thread!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those pics look like the AC is turned way up!

Glad to hear things went well in surgery for your mom. II hope they got as much as they could. Is she starting chemo/radiation soon? You'll remain in our prayers.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Those pics look like the AC is turned way up!

Glad to hear things went well in surgery for your mom. II hope they got as much as they could. Is she starting chemo/radiation soon? You'll remain in our prayers.
surgery went real well, we are waiting for results of tests to see if she will respond to the chemo...kind of in limbo right now...

thanks milas, really appreciate it!!!