Douchebags at the gym...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Same sh*t happened to me! I got checked for lotion and my hands got swabbed for a suspicious smell, but the guy next to me was able to take his razor on board. (It was in a clear bag.)
Yeah gotta take lotion on the plane! Dry handjobs hurt...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys that wear "wife beater" tanks usually are pretty douchy

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys that wear "wife beater" tanks usually are pretty douchy
But girls who wear their bf's wife beater with no bra and his boxers are sexy as fu@k.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's actually a good amount of chicks in my gym who dress in this fashion...

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I wear stringer tank tops and spandex biker shorts. I'm not even kidding that's what I wore last leg day. Dudes looked at me like I was a homo but all the girls were drooling. Haha

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't remember AM being this um... How to put it politely, naughty? lol
You missed the thread where I said I was gonna spit on someone and slap 'er in the face. The ol' rough style.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wear stringer tank tops and spandex biker shorts. I'm not even kidding that's what I wore last leg day. Dudes looked at me like I was a homo but all the girls were drooling. Haha[/

That's awesome I ended up talking to the guy I was referencing and he's a good bro lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Lol were sure they were all just drooling! They all stopped their workout just to stare at you Dave only you LMAO!! I love in south florida I see guys at my gym more jacked than you are. The women are gorgeous and I have never seen a woman stop their workout to drool over a guy. All in your head buddy. You aren't that important. You seem like a narcissist. I couldn't imagine spending more than 15 minutes in a room with you listening to you yap about how amazing you are LMAO! Sorry but man..I really do get a kick out of you lol. Damn.. I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up lol

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Lol were sure they were all just drooling! They all stopped their workout just to stare at you Dave only you LMAO!! I love in south florida I see guys at my gym more jacked than you are. The women are gorgeous and I have never seen a woman stop their workout to drool over a guy. All in your head buddy. You aren't that important. You seem like a narcissist. I couldn't imagine spending more than 15 minutes in a room with you listening to you yap about how amazing you are LMAO! Sorry but man..I really do get a kick out of you lol. Damn.. I'm laughing so hard I'm tearing up lol

I hate having to read the same thing multiple times because the person typing has misspelled something or has other grammatical errors.

Please proof read or have someone check it before you post it as a common courtesy to the rest of us.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
girlfriend joined planet fitness and also refuses to squat.... I broke up with her, I was the dbag today.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm turning down my street and who do I see?! The douchebag from the gym who told me that I walk like I have a stick up my a**, and that I throw weights like a crazy person. I hope he isn't my neighbor and that he didn't see me. :'(

dtyner13

Awards
Its ridiculous when women cake up on makeup right before working out. Most women who workout are attention seekers looking for someone

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its ridiculous when women cake up on makeup right before working out. Most women who workout are attention seekers looking for someone
That's me, I always make sure my makeup is on point before I train, and that's also how I met my bf. *shrugs* I'll tell you this, too, I probably train harder than half those men and women at the gym. And attention seeker? No, I bs on here, everybody bs on here, but in the real world, I avoid people.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
if anyone wants giant legs move to san francisco and try to walk everywhere. you'll be lookin like tom platz after just 1 day...

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wear make up to the gym just because I don't go anywhere without it! Lol I don't cake it on ever and I'm sure not out to seek attention! I train my hardest and always leave looking like a hot mess! Haha

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if anyone wants giant legs move to san francisco and try to walk everywhere. you'll be lookin like tom platz after just 1 day...
San Francisco isn't so bad to walk around. Most people prefer it over driving because it's so congested. It's also a small town so you can be shopping at market street and be at the beach within minutes.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
Most sane guys avoid women with a lot of makeup on for the simple fact that we don't know what they really look like... The more makeup they wear, the worse I assume they look without it... Whilst I could be totally wrong, I also could be totally right... It's a gamble...

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
That's me, I always make sure my makeup is on point before I train, and that's also how I met my bf. *shrugs* I'll tell you this, too, I probably train harder than half those men and women at the gym. And attention seeker? No, I bs on here, everybody bs on here, but in the real world, I avoid people.
Omg you wear make up to the gym? It's like I'm willing to wager a minimum of half the dudes in here wear tanks, or sleeveless. Same thing IMO. Who cares you go to the gym to look good. If I had pride in my physique you bet your sweet caramel ass I'm showing that sh!t off.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Was in the locker room yesterday taking a piss and I hear this dude talking to his buddy say "ya I'll be ready in a minute just let me put my makeup on". What's this world coming to dudes rockin pink shirts, skinny jeans and makeup. What happened to being a real man. When did it become fashionable to be feminine.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
San Francisco isn't so bad to walk around. Most people prefer it over driving because it's so congested. It's also a small town so you can be shopping at market street and be at the beach within minutes.
you're crazy. I tried walking around my first night there then said **** this n drove the other 3 days. Nothing but steep, long ass hills.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Was in the locker room yesterday taking a piss and I hear this dude talking to his buddy say "ya I'll be ready in a minute just let me put my makeup on". What's this world coming to dudes rockin pink shirts, skinny jeans and makeup. What happened to being a real man. When did it become fashionable to be feminine.
serious? do you know if they were joking, i've been known to say sh*t like that in a locker room when im with my boys just to f*ck with people. it usually works. lmao. i agre with the femme garbage though. glad women are pre programed from cave man era to be after the big muscular dudes that they know will protect and feed them.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you're crazy. I tried walking around my first night there then said **** this n drove the other 3 days. Nothing but steep, long ass hills.
Haha, I freaking hate driving there! I'm glad my car is automatic!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Omg you wear make up to the gym? It's like I'm willing to wager a minimum of half the dudes in here wear tanks, or sleeveless. Same thing IMO. Who cares you go to the gym to look good. If I had pride in my physique you bet your sweet caramel ass I'm showing that sh!t off.
Agree. I wear what I want. Why shouldn't women? Some girls over due it but so do guys IMO but that's just me. I prefer stringers or racer backs with my shorts. Some days I rock the sweatshirt but it too hit now. Comfort is key when lifting to me. I don't train well if I'm uncomfortable in what I'm wearing.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
serious? do you know if they were joking, i've been known to say sh*t like that in a locker room when im with my boys just to f*ck with people. it usually works. lmao. i agre with the femme garbage though. glad women are pre programed from cave man era to be after the big muscular dudes that they know will protect and feed them.
He could've been joking, it just threw me off for a second I was like wtf really.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow just wow.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Ha ha ha.... I go to the gym looking for gainz! It's the gym! Who the hell needs make up? It's just gonna sweat off anyways! Put a hat on, shut the hell up and lift! Hm! ( done ranting, lol..)... ;)
does this mean you and puccah are fighting, because I wanna turn that into a pay-per-view!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this mean you and puccah are fighting, because I wanna turn that into a pay-per-view!
I wasn't telling puccah to put a hat on,shut up n lift, lol... That's what I do! Ha ha....
;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just because I wear makeup doesn't mean that I don't train just as hard as everyone else. Who cares what I look like at the gym or on here, or what I say, I'm not hurting anyone. I mind my own business at the gym and I always try to support everyone on here, whether they hate me or not.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And we all have different priorities, lol...
I am on here as I am in real life!
One thing on my mind..
Training , making gainz , getting a pro card and learning more about the supplement industry, oh n the fun n jokes too, just less sex oriented, lol... I'm not a prude by any means, believe me...but
I do have self respect , I know not to step outta line or talk about sex 24/7.....this is anabolic minds isn't it?
( anyways, I'm overtired, overworked n I'm out..)...
;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kettle.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree Puccah! Who cares and why should it be an issue! There's an obvious difference between those girls and the girls who actually train! You can spot them in a heartbeat! Really and truly we shouldn't be judging other people. We are all different and you never know what the other person is currently dealing with or what they've had to deal with in the past!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 1
Admin Articles 2
Driven2lift General Chat 10
B5150 General Chat 182
mikeg313 General Chat 40