Dosing On Anabeta Elite and Amentomax

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will be starting this soon and am trying to do a lean bulk, I want to gain as much muscle mass with little fat. I know you're supposed to take 2 Amentomax pre workout and 2 Anabeta Elite pre workout and 2 Anabeta Elite post workout. How long before my workout should I take these? At the same time, and should I take them with a meal or does it matter? I plan on taking my Anabeta Elite after my workout with a meal. I sometimes have to work out a couple hours before bed, should this change the dosing at all or will it effect anything? Also should I be taking 2 Amentomax on my off days as well if I'm going for more of a bulk than fat loss? Could I just take them with the two meals I take my Anabeta Elite with? I will be doing PHAT just with a couple changes to some of the workouts.
Monday - Upper Power
Tuesday - Lower Power
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Shoulders and Back Hypertrophy
Friday - Legs Hypertrophy
Saturday - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Sunday - Off

I add abs in a few random days a week usually on upper body days, and I add a few sets of shrugs in on Upper Power and Shoulders and Back day. The only other supplements I'll be taking with this is my normal ones.
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Creatine Monohydrate
BPI Whey-HD
Psyllium Husk Fiber
10 Grams Vitamin B5
Glycergrow
Possibly 1.M.R or Coffee Preworkout

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be starting this soon and am trying to do a lean bulk, I want to gain as much muscle mass with little fat. I know you're supposed to take 2 Amentomax pre workout and 2 Anabeta Elite pre workout and 2 Anabeta Elite post workout. How long before my workout should I take these? At the same time, and should I take them with a meal or does it matter? I plan on taking my Anabeta Elite after my workout with a meal. I sometimes have to work out a couple hours before bed, should this change the dosing at all or will it effect anything? Also should I be taking 2 Amentomax on my off days as well if I'm going for more of a bulk than fat loss? Could I just take them with the two meals I take my Anabeta Elite with? I will be doing PHAT just with a couple changes to some of the workouts.
You don't need to take the ABE preworkout, take both your ABE doses with your biggest meals of the day. As for Amentomax, take the 2 caps 15-30 mins preworkout. The time of day you workout for this stack won't matter. On days off, I'd take only 1 cap of Amentomax. If you want to save it for only preworkout, that works too. If you take Amentomax on your off days, just take it with a meal.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday - Upper Power
Tuesday - Lower Power
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Shoulders and Back Hypertrophy
Friday - Legs Hypertrophy
Saturday - Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
Sunday - Off

I add abs in a few random days a week usually on upper body days, and I add a few sets of shrugs in on Upper Power and Shoulders and Back day. The only other supplements I'll be taking with this is my normal ones.
Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Creatine Monohydrate
BPI Whey-HD
Psyllium Husk Fiber
10 Grams Vitamin B5
Glycergrow
Possibly 1.M.R or Coffee Preworkout
Amentomax should be dosed 15-20 minutes preworkout as mentioned by synapsin, it provides an acute performance effect. On off training days, I like taking 1 dose in the morning, and 1 in the evening for its insulin sensitizing properties. This will have an impact on how "lean" your bulk goes, because the more you lose sensitivity to insulin, the worse nutrient partitioning becomes and the more fat you gain.

For Anabeta, I always dose it with my 2 biggest meals (usually breakfast and postworkout). It too enhances nutrient partitioning, and you can almost feel a dramatic "fullness" with doses as it shuttles everything into intramuscular storage.

Your routine looks solid, I've had great success with a split similar to yours. The only thing (and most important in my opinion), is that you didnt touch on nutrition.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I try to eat pretty healthy, if I'm low on my calories for the day I may go get a couple McDoubles or eat some pizza if it's at the house. Normally though I eat eggs, tortillas, yogurt, chicken, rice, black beans, beef, granola bars, milk, cheese, and stuff like that. I'm gonna try and eat new carbs since I read it works well with Anabeta Elite. I'm 6'1" and about 190 pounds right now, not sure on body fat but it's not high or anything. I have a caliper that says about 13 but I'm not sure how accurate it is. IIFYM says my maintenance is about 2800 and I've been at 3100 but I just bumped it up to almost 3300, may bump it up more depending on hunger and my weight gain. Oh I also don't do any cardio either.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forgot, I don't count macros I just make sure I get enough protein and just let carbs and fats do their thing. I'm usually fairly high in fats. I might start keeping better track of this though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen a lot of people dose their Anabeta Elite Pre and Post workout, is that not any better than just the two biggest meals a day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a lot of people dose their Anabeta Elite Pre and Post workout, is that not any better than just the two biggest meals a day?
You can dose this way if you want. Most dose pre high carb meals for the GDA/nutrient partitioning properties.

I dose two pre-workout and two prior to my post-workout meal.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I assume it's okay if my stomach is empty when I take the Anabeta Elite? How long before the meals should I take them? And would taking the Amentomax on a full stomach make it to where it won't work as well? I'm just trying to figure out the best meal timing and work out timing for these.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I assume it's okay if my stomach is empty when I take the Anabeta Elite? How long before the meals should I take them? And would taking the Amentomax on a full stomach make it to where it won't work as well? I'm just trying to figure out the best meal timing and work out timing for these.
You will have to try AnaBeta Elite on an empty stomach and see if it doesn't upset your stomach. Some cannot tolerate it as it gives them GI issues (forskolin) while others, including myself, can dose on an empty stomach. I usually have my pre-workout meal, and then will dose my AnaBeta Elite 1-1.5 hours after, then hit the gym. If you dose prior to meals, 20-30 minutes is fine. If you do dose AnaBeta Elite pre-workout, dose the AmentoMax with it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15-30 minutes before meal is good

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15-30 minutes before meal is good
This on the ABE and 2 amentomax 15-30 pre-workout seems to be what works best for me. I just take it while slamming down my Alphamine and high volume before gym.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This on the ABE and 2 amentomax 15-30 pre-workout seems to be what works best for me. I just take it while slamming down my Alphamine and high volume before gym.
This man knows how to stack!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would before a meal be more ideal than after? Like if I was going to eat a big meal, then an hour later take my Amentomax and Pre workout, should I dose the Anabeta Elite before that meal or along with the Amentomax? Then I plan on my second Anabeta Elite dose being with my meal after my workout.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would before a meal be more ideal than after? Like if I was going to eat a big meal, then an hour later take my Amentomax and Pre workout, should I dose the Anabeta Elite before that meal or along with the Amentomax? Then I plan on my second Anabeta Elite dose being with my meal after my workout.
I'd take the AnaBeta Elite with the meal in that situation.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take the AnaBeta Elite with the meal in that situation.
Likewise. I prefer taking ABE prior to my 2 largest meals, regardless of when I'm training. That said, at least one of those meals is usually close to my workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amentomax should be dosed 15-20 minutes preworkout as mentioned by synapsin, it provides an acute performance effect. On off training days, I like taking 1 dose in the morning, and 1 in the evening for its insulin sensitizing properties. This will have an impact on how "lean" your bulk goes, because the more you lose sensitivity to insulin, the worse nutrient partitioning becomes and the more fat you gain. For Anabeta, I always dose it with my 2 biggest meals (usually breakfast and postworkout). It too enhances nutrient partitioning, and you can almost feel a dramatic "fullness" with doses as it shuttles everything into intramuscular storage. Your routine looks solid, I've had great success with a split similar to yours. The only thing (and most important in my opinion), is that you didnt touch on nutrition.
How long does the insulin sensitivity last?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay last thing, is there anything I should avoid taking at the same time or around as either of these? Is my Orange Triad, Fish Oil, and Vitamin B5 all okay to take at the same time as either Amentomax or Anabeta Elite?

paula

paula

Awards
2xaps.anabeta elite before or preworkout meal? (Pop up two caps 15minutes before meal) and then post workout with meal? (Pop up 2caps before meal or after meal?) Amentomax 2caps preworkout. Is this sounds right? Good timing?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay last thing, is there anything I should avoid taking at the same time or around as either of these? Is my Orange Triad, Fish Oil, and Vitamin B5 all okay to take at the same time as either Amentomax or Anabeta Elite?
Fine to dose together but I wouldn't be taking a Multi, fish oil, the vitamin pre-workout anyways.

2xaps.anabeta elite before or preworkout meal? (Pop up two caps 15minutes before meal) and then post workout with meal? (Pop up 2caps before meal or after meal?) Amentomax 2caps preworkout. Is this sounds right? Good timing?
Dose 2 caps AnaBeta Elite prior to your two largest meals. 2 caps AmentoMax pre-workout.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's not when I always take them it just sometimes works out like that. Whats the reasoning for not doing it though? And if that ends up being the case would it be better to wait until after my work out?

paula

paula

Awards
Thanks kbayne. Whay abot if i still have the og anabeta and i stack with amenyomax. Should i dose the same thing with ABE?

Ringman

Awards
Sorry I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but how much of a difference does it make to take ABE with your 2 biggest meals? I usually work out fasted in the morning so I take 2 caps 30 mins pre workout then another 2 caps after I workout with a breakfast (prob about 400 cals). Should I dose my caps with my lunch (~800 cals) and dinner (~1500 cals) instead?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not when I always take them it just sometimes works out like that. Whats the reasoning for not doing it though? And if that ends up being the case would it be better to wait until after my work out?
Some people try to avoid or limit antioxidant and/or anti-inflammatory supplements around training. I personally like to keep them at least 4 hours outside of training when possible.

Thanks kbayne. Whay abot if i still have the og anabeta and i stack with amenyomax. Should i dose the same thing with ABE?
Dosing would be the same with either version.

Sorry I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but how much of a difference does it make to take ABE with your 2 biggest meals? I usually work out fasted in the morning so I take 2 caps 30 mins pre workout then another 2 caps after I workout with a breakfast (prob about 400 cals). Should I dose my caps with my lunch (~800 cals) and dinner (~1500 cals) instead?
The product should be effective either way. Some users choose to dose before large meals due to the enhanced nutrient partitioning. I've had good results in the past using an approach similar to yours, but prefer taking it with meals. I'd suggest playing around with the dosing to see what you prefer.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol bump for an answer
It is a transient effect, insulin sensitivity can vary widely based on numerous factors. I would say a good rule of thumb is the duration you're on the product it is enhanced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 8
ScruffMcBuff Supplements 9
Supplements 15
Supplements 11