Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Dosing- Just bought the Alpha-T2 + Erase Stack

PathOfRage

Member
Hey Peeps,

Question about dosing Alpha-T2 + Erase. At 255lbs should I be taking the recommended dosage or should I bump it up?

AT2:

1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach

Erase:

take one (1) capsules, 1-3 times daily


Thanks everyone!
 
Read this:

Invalid Link Removed

The Hardcore Stack with a nice little chart ;)

Any other questions ask away!

Thanks for the chart Natty but I don't see anything about weight. Should a 175lb person take the same dosage as a 255lb person?

Should everyone follow this chart to start? I understand everyone is different and I can play around with the dosage but what I'd like to know if other guys my size take more.

Thanks again for the reply and link to the chart!
 
so a male 200lbs and under would be fine with the regular protocol....based on the chart
 
I've been thinking of this stack for a long time, I might have to jump on next month. :)

Great stack to use - let us know how it goes if you get it :)
 
Back
Top