Dose anyone get sad with 1,3-dimeth?

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
I ussually only take that much when I am working both jobs its hard to stay awake when you work from 3PM to 9am

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I get "happy" with White Flood :D lol!

1,3 is very strong... I've heard that with high doses, it will actually come up in a UA as positive for amphetamines. I've gotten sad off it too, and I've done VERY high doses of 1,3 before. "Sad" is an understatement. I almost starting weeping.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I get "happy" with White Flood :D lol!

1,3 is very strong... I've heard that with high doses, it will actually come up in a UA as positive for amphetamines. I've gotten sad off it too, and I've done VERY high doses of 1,3 before. "Sad" is an understatement. I almost starting weeping.
Npw everyone is gonna think I started this thread to endorse something LOL. But ya, that's what happened to me. I was on this stuff, and I just started thinking about my girlfrend I dated for like a month in 2007, and I couldn't stop being emotional. I have gotten sad off of it more than once BTW.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i just want to chime in again to stress the fact that people react differently to this supp. For instance I use it 3 times per week and I am the most positive WHEN using 1,3 dim. It makes me so happy and motivated to do positive things in my life. When I'm on it , seriously all I can think of is "how can i make myself better," which comes in handy at the gym among other things :13:

so I'm the complete opposite.

I typically use 2 scoops of Maximize V2 so I have no idea how much 1,3 is in that prop blend, but 2 scoops feels to me like 60 mg ish?

I hope 1,3 sticks around for a while.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i just want to chime in again to stress the fact that people react differently to this supp. For instance I use it 3 times per week and I am the most positive WHEN using 1,3 dim. It makes me so happy and motivated to do positive things in my life. When I'm on it , seriously all I can think of is "how can i make myself better," which comes in handy at the gym among other things :13:

so I'm the complete opposite.
im like that too. but if i dose too high i get an insane crash and just feel poop.

trontheman

Awards
I lose all my appetite and get tired from any 1,3. I wont use it anymore.

Secretive

Awards
I took a 1MR sample one time and went to the gym 30 min later. halfway into my warm-ups I was anxious, weaker than usual and wanted to flip out on a guy I asked to spot me because he had his hands too close to the bar.

Stim-free is the way to go...

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
update: after using geraniunm products for an extended time, they are starting to make me feel like sh*t/depressed mood after using them.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
1,3 has some pretty bad sides. Kills libido, bad crashes.

Nice for the focus/energy/fat loss though.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update: after using geraniunm products for an extended time, they are starting to make me feel like sh*t/depressed mood after using them.
1,3 has some pretty bad sides. Kills libido, bad crashes.

Nice for the focus/energy/fat loss though.
I have experienced both. After this tub of preWO I am currently working on, I am avoiding 1,3.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I use just a very tiny bit, and anymore I get bad stomach aches and get all shaky. I also take with AAKG and some caffiene, so IDK if that makes it worse. But just a smidge does me right.

And I just get the tubs from nutraplanet, not from $35 PWO powders....

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
i have experienced some pertty extreme depression after taking too much 1,3 dimeth for too long. sucks about the side effects cuz the stim effect is great

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i dont get sad, but i feel like ****... its a crash... not unlike cocaine (if youre using higher doses of 1,3) its a drug... a fairly strong drug... and it wouldnt suprise me if its banned very soon..... in new zealand its a controlled dangerous substance.... people would use them as "pep pills, or party pills" and use them at raves... so it makes sense that people would get sad coming off of it... its basically like using amphetamine daily

and be careful if you ever need to take drug tests with 1,3 d because it can cause false positives on SOME drug tests.

themonkey1234

Awards
I use just a very tiny bit, and anymore I get bad stomach aches and get all shaky. I also take with AAKG and some caffiene, so IDK if that makes it worse. But just a smidge does me right.

And I just get the tubs from nutraplanet, not from $35 PWO powders....
How do you measure your dose w the nutra tubs? I got a 3g tub and it's such a small amount of powder I'm scared I'll take too high of a dose on accident.

Thanks

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
digital scale.

Or stick the tip of a knife in there and start with that. It's such a small amount of powder.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you measure your dose w the nutra tubs? I got a 3g tub and it's such a small amount of powder I'm scared I'll take too high of a dose on accident.

Thanks
another possibility is to mix it with 30g of something else, so then for every 100mg of total, you have around 33mg of 1,3

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive definitly noticed a crash from using 1'3 dimethyl, some people say that Maximize has no crash cause of the methyl synephrine and it fixes the problem but i havent tried it. Also ive heard using glucoronolactone helps to curb the crash.

As far as building a tollerance to Beta-Alanine, i think you can up to a certian point, my first time using beta-alanine i couldnt workout cause it wills tingling all my face, i lowered the dosage until i got use to it and slowly moved it up. Never have i felt that orginal feeling first couple times i used it, however at this point i almost always get similar effect.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Puts me in a terrible mental place if I use it for a few days in a row, Im convinced it is depleting serotonin or dopamine in some way.

I no longer use it due to this and other side effects. It is not as clean as it feels...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Puts me in a terrible mental place if I use it for a few days in a row, Im convinced it is depleting serotonin or dopamine in some way.

I no longer use it due to this and other side effects. It is not as clean as it feels...
Serotonin more likely, as it deals with depression. Dopamine is more involved with 'pleasurable feelings'. Whoever said its like taking adderall on a daily basis is probably right, as was my first inclination when reading the title. Amphetamines can cause sever depression when using, even though some take it to alleviate depressed feelings. Essentially Amphetamine induces a huge release of serotonin, dopamine, and epinephrine and then inhibits them from being cleared from the system (broken down by MAOs). Maybe DMAA exhibits similar mechanism of actions.

Personally, I love it, I've never felt shi*tty from it, only typically happy.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established