dosage for shift/blackcats

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
what do you guys recommend for cutting. alpha t2 and black cats or shift and black cats? whats the difference? and what would be the daily protocol for either of them? thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you guys recommend for cutting. alpha t2 and black cats or shift and black cats? whats the difference? and what would be the daily protocol for either of them? thanks!
Shift is the non-stimulant version of Alpha-T2 and only contains the active in Alpha-T2.

Dosing/timing protocols for each product have been recommended and set out on the respective companies' websites, as well as being on the product labels on the bottles (please start reading things for yourself, instead of just asking for everything all the time).

Dosing/Timing

Alpha-T2
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps first thing
Dose 1 - 1-2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1
Do NOT exceed more than 2 caps in a dose, or more than 4 caps in any 24-hour period.

SHIFT
Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
Dose 1 - 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1
Do NOT exceed more than 2 caps in a dose, or more than 4 caps in any 24-hour period.

BLACK CATS
Dose - 1-2 caps first thing (or ~60 min pre-training)
Optional Dose (not recommended, but can be used by the very, very stimulant tolerant) 1-2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1

Either stack would be effective - make sure that you have your nutrition and training on target for fat loss for you as well!

~Rosie~

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
rosie do you think shift by itself can help my cutting? im really low on cash and need to buy protein as well, 50$ is my limit.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shift is a stimulant free fat burner so it will certainly help on cutting, and right now during the intro sale it is an amazing price

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i bought shift and caffeine for a boost so i hope this helps alot! might do a log!

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
and what if i wanted to take a shift pre bed? how would i dose this? 1 first thing, 1 8 hrs later and 1 pre bed?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie do you think shift by itself can help my cutting? im really low on cash and need to buy protein as well, 50$ is my limit.
Yes, Shift by itself can definitely help with fat loss.

Try and get as much protein as you can from FOOD - supplementation is not everything!

i bought shift and caffeine for a boost so i hope this helps alot! might do a log!
That stack should work very well - I cannot reiterate enough that you make sure your nutrition and training are targeted at fat loss for you as well!

and what if i wanted to take a shift pre bed? how would i dose this? 1 first thing, 1 8 hrs later and 1 pre bed?
Yes.

~Rosie~