Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting ready to run this...what is everyones opinion on running green tea and 5-htp with it?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Some people can't sleep at all or one night you sleep and one night you don't - that was my experience.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
5HTP is good for balance. The green tea won't help unless you take roughly 5g of EGCG (not recommended lol), no matter how badly certain board members want it to ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5HTP is good for balance. The green tea won't help unless you take roughly 5g of EGCG (not recommended lol), no matter how badly certain board members want it to ;)
thanks, i am going to pick up some 5htp...along with dopadex sleep should be very nice!!! i already have green tea in several supps i take, so i will just let it ride.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the past I've tried Dopadex before bed & enjoy the sleep benefits but how much better does it get if taken throughout the day? How many caps/day are people using?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Honestly don't run it with 5-htp, it kills the benefits of ldopa, you want the dikish aggression, the ability to sleep less and stilll function optimally, green tea is overrated. Run it with Erase pro.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly don't run it with 5-htp, it kills the benefits of ldopa, you want the dikish aggression, the ability to sleep less and stilll function optimally, green tea is overrated. Run it with Erase pro.....
actually i will be running it with new formula erase pro...the 5-htp and green tea were just options.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
actually i will be running it with new formula erase pro...the 5-htp and green tea were just options.
my honest input don't add the other two, if anything add low dose twice a week of selegiline and boy hehe. Feel free to pm me. There are some some protocols that i have done and my endo was shocked at how high my hormones were.... bwhahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my honest input don't add the other two, if anything add low dose twice a week of selegiline and boy hehe. Feel free to pm me. There are some some protocols that i have done and my endo was shocked at how high my hormones were.... bwhahaha
selegiline looks hard to come by.....pm on it's way!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andrew clear your inbox!!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking ZMK with dopadex be bad idea since zmk has p5p instead of pyridoxine as the b6?

I miss taking zmk.. Gave great sleep. Been using the vitamin shop brand zma for a few nights and it's not even close in efficacy

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many (myself included) prefer taking l-dopa earlier in the day as opposed to before bed. It can keep a lot of people up.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many (myself included) prefer taking l-dopa earlier in the day as opposed to before bed. It can keep a lot of people up.
Dat dere hyperactivity ****.

I like it mixed with my pre workouts :). I know people say not to.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking ZMK with dopadex be bad idea since zmk has p5p instead of pyridoxine as the b6?

I miss taking zmk.. Gave great sleep. Been using the vitamin shop brand zma for a few nights and it's not even close in efficacy
Bump

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhh what? Reading this makes my brain go derp

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Uhh what? Reading this makes my brain go derp
Basically, green tea doesn't improve l-dopa's ability to make it to the CNS. 5HT is an antagonizing system to the dopaminergic boost you get from L-dopa

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dat dere hyperactivity ****.

I like it mixed with my pre workouts :). I know people say not to.
mixed with pre-workouts is great for cardio...been doing this for years.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
some questions on Dopadex,

How many cps per day?

When it should be taken?

stomach empty or full?

for weeks it should be hired?

It should be coupled with another Integrator?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some questions on Dopadex, How many cps per day? When it should be taken? stomach empty or full? for weeks it should be hired? It should be coupled with another Integrator?
2-3 caps a day.

Many like it pre-bed. I dose mine 1/1/1 throughout the day empty stomach.

Run it solo or stacked.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are there certain %extracts of dopa that WONT keep you up? Bc unfortunately, this is my third night of extreme antsiness and restlessness an hour after taking dopadex!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are there certain %extracts of dopa that WONT keep you up? Bc unfortunately, this is my third night of extreme antsiness and restlessness an hour after taking dopadex!
Solaray has a product called dopabean

Id try that

Swolljaboi

Awards
Dopadex has me sleeping like a rock. Good shiz.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
dopadex is pure no doubt

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have not, but I will look into it.
Check out the advanced discussion section or the Analyzed Supplements sub forum. JudoJosh did an awesome write up showing the benefits of the combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Check out the advanced discussion section or the Analyzed Supplements sub forum. JudoJosh did an awesome write up showing the benefits of the combo.
josh is a really smart guy!!!