Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember during Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld a couple Rs switched to Ds. Jim Webb being the highest ranking. Under Jello brain, a LOT of Ds are switching to R or I. Hell, I switched from R to I under Bush, but it would take a huge dumpster fire before I would vote D any time soon!
I switched from a I to a L under Bareback Hussein Obobo. Will never vote for a Republicrat or Demican ever again unless they are really interesting such as Rand Paul.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost went L, but decided on I. Rand is great, but I liked his dad a little bit more.
Thanks cool....if you want to get really technical with me Im not truly loyal to any party, Im just loyal to Libertarian system of governance as I believe it will give us least worse of our problems. I consider myself a "Political Atheist" more than anything.

Ron>>>>>>Rand for sure, Ron is the reason my attraction to Libertarianism became a reality.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the update, I missed all of that. Is there truly a chance of Speaker position?
Trump endorsed Jim Jordan but technically he can be Speaker without being an elected official but there may be some thing with having pending felony cases-active felony indictments that may prevent that from happening but I never confirmed that rule myself.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If this is true or not but the official story Israel will go by I think its possible they will expand the war into Iran.

Iran helped plan devastating Hamas attack on Israel, gave green light last week after months of preparation: report
Looks like Iran put the $6 billion that Biden gave back to them to use rather quickly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like Iran put the $6 billion that Biden gave back to them to use rather quickly.
Not a fan of weaponizing currency via sanctions in the first place, that puts our currency as the world standard further and further at risk which is reason BRICS is formed and alternative methods of transactions on a global level for trade are taking place to replace the US dollar.

Not sure if the $6 billion really had any influence at all with the HAMAS attack, Im very certain that was planned long before the $6 billion but the war mongers would love to link the two regardless if true or not so they can fund their donors with more stolen tax payer money to prop up the Military Industrial Complex to new heights by expanding more wars. Its silly to think $6 billion is alot of monmey for Iran anyways or that they couldnt afford to pull of that stunt in the first place so I call out false flag if they go by that.

Personally Im leaning that the Israeli allowed the attack to take place, I find it hard to believe the Israeli defenses were penetrated so easily.....Reminds me how Cheney took over NORAD long before the morning the Twin Towers were attacked and he had fighter jets out in the ocean running defense drills of the Twin Towers being attacked and confusing the crap out of them when it was actually are really happening for real.

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not a fan of weaponizing currency via sanctions in the first place, that puts our currency as the world standard further and further at risk which is reason BRICS is formed and alternative methods of transactions on a global level for trade are taking place to replace the US dollar.

Not sure if the $6 billion really had any influence at all with the HAMAS attack, Im very certain that was planned long before the $6 billion but the war mongers would love to link the two regardless if true or not so they can fund their donors with more stolen tax payer money to prop up the Military Industrial Complex to new heights by expanding more wars. Its silly to think $6 billion is alot of monmey for Iran anyways or that they couldnt afford to pull of that stunt in the first place so I call out false flag if they go by that.

Personally Im leaning that the Israeli allowed the attack to take place, I find it hard to believe the Israeli defenses were penetrated so easily.....Reminds me how Cheney took over NORAD long before the morning the Twin Towers were attacked and he had fighter jets out in the ocean running defense drills of the Twin Towers being attacked and confusing the crap out of them when it was actually are really happening for real.
What is silly is thinking Iran doesn’t fund Hamas and funds released to the state of Iran doesn’t go directly or indirectly towards Hamas.
That, and that Dick Cheney planned 9/11.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is silly is thinking Iran doesn’t fund Hamas and funds released to the state of Iran doesn’t go directly or indirectly towards Hamas.
That, and that Dick Cheney planned 9/11.
I don’t claim they do or don’t other than 6 billion being bullshyt money for the most part, but I certainly recognize them as forces of evil. Cheney aka Darth Vaderwas 100% directly involved with 9/11 planning. Just follow the science,you can start with the head of TSA’s testimony in front of the 9/11 commission that was omitted from(he was with Cheney inside the bunker) the book :)

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
The Uniparty and warmongers coalition in the house and senate wanted this to happen. There's no way the combined intelligence resources of Israel and the US missed this.

The idea of owning an underground bunker is starting to sound better with each passing day. ⛏

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Uniparty and warmongers coalition in the house and senate wanted this to happen. There's no way the combined intelligence resources of Israel and the US missed this.

The idea of owning an underground bunker is starting to sound better with each passing day.
Word, if you study history long enough just takes a little common sense to break all what happened down. 10 years later then you look back and confirm for the most part you have things mostly on point.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if the $6 billion really had any influence at all with the HAMAS attack, Im very certain that was planned long before the $6 billion but the war mongers would love to link the two
I wanted to say something here, cause I am in favor of standing with Israel, it's a conviction I have in my heart (and as far as I'm concerned Israel can go take Ukraine next)

but then you said this

regardless if true or not so they can fund their donors with more stolen tax payer money to prop up the Military Industrial Complex to new heights by expanding more wars.
and this

and man I just can't argue with you. I really don't disagree with any of it. we're the actual puppets who fund it all by working in the factories and paying the slave owners back what they give us for food via taxes.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty much the same. The problems we have now have been facilitated by both sides for decades. From Woodrow Wilson selling us out to the banks, Nixon making outsourcing to China easier and ending the gold standard, Reagonomics helped defeat the USSR but came with a price, Clinton NAFTA, Obama's try at TPP and terrible ACA, etc. The rich really do write the rules.
Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws. - Rothschild.
nailed it

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most of the issues we face you can fix by empowering the people. If you created policy that spurred jobs and wealth and attacked problems like cartels, the little people would be great. If you didn't do lock downs, we would have had a better economic outcome. If you focused on supply chain rather than interest rates, we would have had a better outcome.

but whenever a crisis is fabricated, the solution used is one that inevitably empowers the elites at the cost of the middle and lower class.

pharma got paid by the covid hoax
banks got paid by the inflation scam
and now the military complex is getting paid.

the full trifecta has been hit. my money says the next bull market starts 1 month after the next election REGARDLESS of who is elected.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then I started reading proficiency and academic rankings and all the brain washing and safe space crap in higher learning. I believe it now. It really is all by design.
You should take a look into Charlotte Thomspon Iserbyt, former senior policy advisor to the Department of Education under Reagon with her whistleblowing with her book "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America."

-----------------------
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt, former Senior Policy Advisor in the U.S. Department of Education, blew the whistle in the `80s on government activities withheld from the public. Her inside knowledge will help you protect your children from controversial methods and programs. In this book you will discover:

-how good teachers across America have been forced to use controversial, non-academic me

-how "school choice" is being used to further dangerous reform goals, and how home schooling and private education are especially vulnerable.

-how workforce training (school-to-work) is an essential part of an overall plan for a global economy, and how this plan will shortcircuit your child's future career plans and opportunities.

-how the international, national, regional, state and local agendas for education reform are all interconnected and have been for decades.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can wait until the end of time but explosives didn't bring down the WTC and Kennedy wasn't shot from the grassy knoll. So your statement is not absolute.
Actually, not only were there explosives all over the WTC rubble but also radioactive isotopes uncovered by private researchers and scientists....plus NIST who headed the "governments" side of ground zero investigation claimed they didnt even check for any explosives.....yeah right, with all the ground zero crew, firedepartment, multiple witnesses, police saying they were explosives and bombs going off all day (which they dont show you on TV ever!)

WTC7 was a complete and total controlled ma made demolition and any other explanation is scientifically impossible. First responders were even telling people to back up that it was going to explode before and we have the owner of the WTC on television admitting he made the decision to pull the building down.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's just a phrase that's meant to point out that many conspiracies are proven true over time. I rarely do blanket statements because they can be disproved with one example. Declassified docs show that time and again theories were true. Like Project mockingbird - the CIA takeover of U.S. media. CIA meddling in the middle east to install fundamentalist leadership that opposed communism, etc.
It was the CIA them selves that basically invented the weaponization of the term "conspiracy theorist" to discredit anyone who questioned who shot the bullets out of the grassy knoll as a way to discredit them for the sheep herd to continue to follow and obey their masters and ignore opposition research.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can wait until the end of time but explosives didn't bring down the WTC and Kennedy wasn't shot from the grassy knoll. So your statement is not absolute.
Let me post the evidence for you again from my old posts since you didnt do your homework, or you happen to just work for DHS and we can convince you to do your job for once.
--------------------------------
There are video's I have seen where you can see multiple blast points one after another as the towers were collapsing. Also, there are multiple witness accounts of explosions in the basement and lobby, some witnesses say blasts came from the lobby before the planes even hit. It was a chaotic day but there were alot of witnesses including the fire depearment and NYPD.

Here are firefighters saying there were 3 explosions inside the lobby right before the buildings collapsed and they thought they were bombs. It still leaves us with questions and truly coming to conclusions isnt always a great idea but its one of many that helps us put pieces together to know at minimum there are alot of things that not only we dont know about, alot that they keep hidden from us (you wont see a video below shown on mainstream TV when they do 9/11 documentaries, try finding this video with a google search even with a copy and paste of the title) and if there is one thing we can conclude is that the government lied to us over many things and kept alot hidden from us.

Another interesting account from NYFD (beginning of video) is how there was molten steel under the rubble, like a foundry....something jet fuel doesnt heat up hot enough to melt steel in such a manner, but nano-thermite which scientists found in the dust can.

This is the account of Barry Jennings who was NYC's Deputy Director of Emergency Services of NYC who was also the last man out of Building 7 and his account of multiple explosions in the building as he was stuck inside Rudy Giuliani's bunker.... shortly after this interview he died (many people include myself suspect assassination.)

Barry Jennings WTC 7 (Explosions) Interview - building 7
This is an exclusive interview with Barry Jennings. He was the head of Emergency Management for NYC on 9/11. He was the last person to exit WTC Building 7 before it collapsed. After giving this testimony, Mr. Jennings reported receiving threats, and then later died under mysterious ...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What they never show you on mainstream media since the live footage on the day it happened.

9/11: WTC sub-level explosions

Eyewitnesses and Media at Twin Towers on 9/11 Report Explosions

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/11 MSNBC's Ashleigh Banfield Reports Secondary Explosions at the World Trade Center

Skip to 1:16 for firefighters account witnessing the building was collapsing. I would continue after that too.

Firemen explain bombs plus explosions at the WTC Complex on 9/11/01

Almost forgot William Rodriguez, survived under the rubble while saving hundreds of people in the Twin Towers. He worked there for 20 years as a janitor who holds the only master key that day, his account how the explosions happened before the plane even hit. He first heard an explosion before him that pushed people up.....then he heard an explosion on top, afterwards....two separate events and multiple explosions after that.

Explosions in the WTC basement before the Plane struck the tower.
There were several Explosions in the World Trade Center basement before the Plane struck the tower. William Rodriguez, worked as a Janitor on level B1 of the tower. He used his pass key to open the doors of the stairwells on 9/11, helping people to escape. He received a bravery award from George Bush. However, Rodriguez questions what caused ...

In an interview with a local fox news channel, this 9/11 hero reports explosions before the plane hit the building.

His original 9/11 interview on ground zero

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bbbuuuttttttt no bombs bro, nuttin to look here folks duh du dum dum

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
GTFO of here with your nonsense- you can’t prove it either way- closed minds like yours are dangerous minds- you also supported Jiggz when he was on here taking up for New Zealand and it’s tyrant of a PM- you think the clot shots are safe- nobody gives a damn about your opinions

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know, it's worth contemplating that none of the security measures created because of 9/11 (Patriot Act, increased TSA security, etc) would have stopped the WTC attacks if they existed back then. And yet here we are. the hijackers weren't felons and would have had no reason to be on any list today. those same men today could do the exact same thing again if they wanted to.

whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, it did create a 20 year war that financed the Military Complex and eventually led to handing a country over to China's friends, the Taliban who can then provide them with the same rich lithium that the current DNC is forcing upon all of us by way of EV. the cycle continues and the "conspiracy theories" make a lot more sense than "electric vehicles are good for the environment" LOL.

it's totally fair to question government, in fact it's our duty. we also know the CIA was involved in Kennedy's death and has worked like hell to keep it sealed for decades.

It's just a phrase that's meant to point out that many conspiracies are proven true over time. I rarely do blanket statements because they can be disproved with one example. Declassified docs show that time and again theories were true. Like Project mockingbird - the CIA takeover of U.S. media. CIA meddling in the middle east to install fundamentalist leadership that opposed communism, etc.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, it's worth contemplating that none of the security measures created because of 9/11 (Patriot Act, increased TSA security, etc) would have stopped the WTC attacks if they existed back then. And yet here we are. the hijackers weren't felons and would have had no reason to be on any list today. those same men today could do the exact same thing again if they wanted to.

whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, it did create a 20 year war that financed the Military Complex and eventually led to handing a country over to China's friends, the Taliban who can then provide them with the same rich lithium that the current DNC is forcing upon all of us by way of EV. the cycle continues and the "conspiracy theories" make a lot more sense than "electric vehicles are good for the environment" LOL.

it's totally fair to question government, in fact it's our duty. we also know the CIA was involved in Kennedy's death and has worked like hell to keep it sealed for decades.
Lets not forget all the crazy terrorist cycles too....CIA creates Al-Queda and funded Osama Bin Laden which roots took place starting with the Mujahideen during Carter in the late 70s, then "they attacked" us on 9-11 and start a 20 year war many of our troops dead and injured to take out those who wanted to "take our freedoms" only to re-arm the very group that took out 3,000 Americans all over again to take out ISIS which were created under Bareback Hussein Obobo to destabilize Libya and Syria because they arent as bad as they thought they were and somehow ISIS were the real threat now......quickest summary I can make to make it short.

You cant make this shyt up.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lets not forget all the crazy terrorist cycles too....CIA creates Al-Queda and funded Osama Bin Laden which roots took place starting with the Mujahideen during Carter in the late 70s, then "they attacked" us on 9-11 and start a 20 year war many of our troops dead and injured to take out those who wanted to "take our freedoms" only to re-arm the very group that took out 3,000 Americans all over again to take out ISIS which were created under Bareback Hussein Obobo to destabilize Libya and Syria because they arent as bad as they thought they were and somehow ISIS were the real threat now......quickest summary I can make to make it short.

You cant make this shyt up.
and NONE of these things did ANYTHING to empower the average citizen of our country. 330 million American's are slowly having rights taken away, privacy taken away (patriot act), guns taken away (disarm them), and paying an increase in taxes.

that's the biggy. if the government were empowering the little people to be free and rich, great. but every year we become more enslaved.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great video overview of Israel and Palestine issues by Patrick Bet-David. Questions how the Iron Dome and defenses were penetrated.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inflation is a tax on the middle class and an endless supply of crack for irresponsible government spending. We're never getting out of this debt hole! I weep for my grand daughters.
They never should have printed a single penny during the CCP virus, it really set the standard really bad. I was in here opposing it warning of the consequences if heavy inflation from day 1 but people didn’t believe me and were asking me what I’m doing with my the money I’m getting. I was like, I’m putting it in my savings to help offset the future cost of it being given to me, duh. At the end of the day people got chicken feed and the rich got richer, the deep state got bigger.

I just wish I knew how to play the stock market and crypto market back then, I’d likely be a millionaire today.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much the same. The problems we have now have been facilitated by both sides for decades. From Woodrow Wilson selling us out to the banks, Nixon making outsourcing to China easier and ending the gold standard, Reagonomics helped defeat the USSR but came with a price, Clinton NAFTA, Obama's try at TPP and terrible ACA, etc. The rich really do write the rules.
Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes the laws. - Rothschild.
Jekyll Island ... where the Fed Reserve was spawned

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
nothing about this is correct

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve Scalise dropped out of the House Speaker race.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully Jim Jordan gets it. That guy cracks me up, in a good way.
I actually consider him one of the least worst in the "R" party so that should lead us into the least worse situation lol

I just want Dump more than anything to get it only for its entertainment value. Watching him standing behind the Pedophile on the next State of the Union after how he was treated by Plastic-osi would be epic and create a popcorn shortage.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually sat out Dump vs cankle queen, but voted for him vs **** for brains. The biggest plus for me was how the total scum that pollutes our politics and media showed their hand just from him being president. The 24/7 **** show from all the groups I hate was enlightening on just how deep the rot goes. If he wins this time, I hope he fixes his biggest weakness: Picking talent. He really sucked at that the 1st time. Jeff Sessions, John Bolton, bunch of former big bank crooks in appointed offices. He's gotta do better this time.
Yeah it was nuts, it went from drain the swamp to hiring the swamp really really fast. My hands were all clean from that mess at least, I went with Gary Johnson in 2016 no regrets.

LMFAO Cankle Queen!!!!!!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Actually, not only were there explosives all over the WTC rubble but also radioactive isotopes uncovered by private researchers and scientists....plus NIST who headed the "governments" side of ground zero investigation claimed they didnt even check for any explosives.....yeah right, with all the ground zero crew, firedepartment, multiple witnesses, police saying they were explosives and bombs going off all day (which they dont show you on TV ever!)

WTC7 was a complete and total controlled ma made demolition and any other explanation is scientifically impossible. First responders were even telling people to back up that it was going to explode before and we have the owner of the WTC on television admitting he made the decision to pull the building down.
Wow, you’re still holding onto some of the flimsiest, illogical and long ago debunked theories. Weren’t you suggesting a while back, that the airplanes were holograms? Pathetic.

You rest your conclusions the the tiny minority of inaccurate witnesses accounts? Every catastrophic event spawns a certain number of eyewitness accounts that turn out to be false or falsely reported. Every time, without fail. 9/11 was no different. People are on camera saying there was no plane crash because “the explosion came from INSIDE the building”, obviously not seeing what several other perspectives showed. They said a third plane hit the south tower, causing it to collapse, which of course did not happen. A car bomb exploded at the State Department. A second plane hit the Pentagon.
All witnessed. None of it true.

There were “bombs going off all day” in the lobby of the WTC? Where the NYFD decided to set up its command posts? Nope.

“WTC7 was a complete and total controlled man made demolition”. WTC1 and 2 were partially controlled man made demolitions?? Now you sound like you’re hedging, otherwise why make the distinction? Because deep down you really know that the plane crashes and fires brought the twin towers down.

Larry Silverstein, the WTC leaseholder, never said he “made the decision to pull the building down”. That’s a boldface lie. Again, pathetic of you. While speaking with the Fire Commander he made the decision to “pull” the firefighting units from the scene after they determined bringing the fire in WTC7 under control was hopeless and the building was in danger of collapse. But you think he went on TV and spilled the biggest secret of the century?

You obviously give no thought to the nonsense you spew.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, you’re still holding onto some of the flimsiest, illogical and long ago debunked theories. Weren’t you suggesting a while back, that the airplanes were holograms? Pathetic.
That was someone else actually. I dont believe they were holograms, usually look for more concrete scientific studies to eliminate ALL doubt such as the WTC7 controlled demolition and go over ones that may need a bit more to back, but the hologram thing is still a far fetch for me to consider.

Larry Silverstein, the WTC leaseholder, never said he “made the decision to pull the building down”.
He said it on PBS Television that he made the decision to pull the building down, but I guess I should believe an internet troll who never did his 9/11 research before other than some CNN films.

While speaking with the Fire Commander he made the decision to “pull” the firefighting units
He was very specific that he decided to pull the building, not firefighters. Then it went down with a complete and total controlled demolition. Any other explanation is already scientifically debunked. This is all researched by and backed by thousands of scientists and engineers.

Follow the science, not a group of corporate deepstate propagandists.

The governments conclusion as to why building 7 fell is completely impossible.

Building 7 collapse on video, if this isnt a controlled demolition Osama Bin-Bobo certainly has some sophisticated alien tech from another planet to blow up one of the most powerful structures in NYC without a single plane hitting it. Or did it go down from some candle fires????

9 11 - WTC7 - Larry Silverstein says 'PULL IT'

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask the FB.........naaahhhh I wont go there, LOL
In all seriousness a few years back the FBI went into one of our smaller cities in NY and pretended to be terrorist recruiters and recruited a few poor people to blow shyt up at an airport or something like that, and when you give desperate poor people alot of money to do crazy shyt its not difficult to pursued them and then those people got arrested and they made a big deal about how they stopped a terrorist plot throwing them in jail for 25 years for a plot that they themselves created.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He said it on PBS Television that he made the decision to pull the building down, but I guess I should believe an internet troll who never did his 9/11 research before other than some CNN films.
Are you from the Repeat a Lie Often Enough it Becomes the Truth School? What makes you think Silverstein went on PBS and spilled the beans on the secret of the century? That implicates the FDNY too, you realize?
The best part is you go and post the proof that you are lying. 😂 You really are a special kind of stupid.

Any other explanation is already scientifically debunked…. Building 7 collapse on video, if this isnt a controlled demolition Osama Bin-Bobo certainly has some sophisticated alien tech from another planet to blow up one of the most powerful structures in NYC without a single plane hitting it.
What kind of science explains setting off demolition charges in the morning and having the building collapse in the evening, 7 hours later? Is that a special CIA demolition trick?
(Speaking of tricks, why did you call WTC7 one of the most powerful structures in NYC? Tf does that even mean? Ask anyone pre 9/11 what the most powerful structures in NYC are - no one is going to say WTC7, but they might look at you funny. You need tricks to carry your lame arguments.)
Or did it go down from some candle fires????
Candle fires.
Enough said.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you from the Repeat a Lie Often Enough it Becomes the Truth School? What makes you think Silverstein went on PBS and spilled the beans on the secret of the century? That implicates the FDNY too, you realize?
The best part is you go and post the proof that you are lying. 😂 You really are a special kind of stupid.

What kind of science explains setting off demolition charges in the morning and having the building collapse in the evening, 7 hours later? Is that a special CIA demolition trick?

Candle fires.
Enough said.
He didnt understand the implications of what he was saying and that scientists and other people with brains would realize you cant rig a building (this one already on fire) for a controlled demolition setup in less than a single day.....takes weeks. No steel structure building in the history of civilization collapsed at free fall speed imprinting on itself due to some fires, it is completely scientifically 100% impossible.

Is it a CIA trick? I dunno, why dont you ask them, an actual CIA office was in building 7, maybe they know where all that missing gold from that vault is too???? Maybe next time they shouldnt burn incense when planes are crashing into buildings across the street?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of science explains setting off demolition charges in the morning and having the building collapse in the evening, 7 hours later? I
Maybe you can ask New York Cities Emergency Coordinator who was stuck in Rudy's basement bunker and the very last man out of the building who said bombs were going off all morning (kinda like all the witnesses on the street)......oh wait they killed him too for talking.