xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I read an interesting article the other day, basically stating that landfill trash disposal is less detrimental to the earth overall than many of the bogus recycling initiatives/fallacies. And there is plenty of space on this earth to do so safety even if the population multiplied exponentially.

Just one key point was that “reusable” shopping bags are like 13 times less biodegradable than the material that was used for single use. Also, the cross contamination implications of using “reusable” bags are a significant health hazard.
ok... this one struck a small nerve.

I live in WA st. recently they passed some BS law to fleece us citizens, now they chanrge us .08 per bag when you go to the store. Its such BS because its the states way to stop plastic from ending up in the land fill/ocean/environment. So why do they chanrge .08 cents for a paper sack then?

pisses me off so bad that I will only ever re-use a bag if its from a different store, and ADIMANTLY try to throw as many into the trash as possible. Fuk U jay Inslee. I payed for them they are going in ground motha fukkka!!!

good i wish elon would open mars already. are there mule deer to hunt there?>

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Conspiracy theorists" keep getting it right over and over again. Ive been saying this back in 2020 in this very forum thats what they are doing, and why? Because CCP-Virus deaths get that President Dump multi trillion dollar stimulus money (that I also said would destroy our economy but people also wouldnt believe me.)
Honestly I have no idea what they are doing now, but during the initial strain as well as Delta, I felt the death counts “seemed“ underreported. Simply because I had never witnessed anything that devastating in my career. That’s just my hands on perception though. I realize true data means different things to different people, and what the criteria is.

For example, I have never seen anyone die from influenza, or an influenza induced pneumonia. 🤷‍♂️
Those reported deaths are SIGNIFICANTLY altered based on my hands on experience for the last 13 years. That- is a clear case to me of inducing a panic so big pharma can make their fortunes off the influenza vaccine. And that has gone on since I don’t even know when…haha!

Have you ever heard of anyone in your personal circle or contacts dying from the flu? I certainly haven’t. Have you ever personally heard of someone you were affiliated with from your actual life dying from COVID before Omicron? You bet!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok... this one struck a small nerve.

I live in WA st. recently they passed some BS law to fleece us citizens, now they chanrge us .08 per bag when you go to the store. Its such BS because its the states way to stop plastic from ending up in the land fill/ocean/environment. So why do they chanrge .08 cents for a paper sack then?

pisses me off so bad that I will only ever re-use a bag if its from a different store, and ADIMANTLY try to throw as many into the trash as possible. Fuk U jay Inslee. I payed for them they are going in ground motha fukkka!!!

good i wish elon would open mars already. are there mule deer to hunt there?>
Same

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I buy extra reusable bags, shred them up and leave the remnants in my shopping cart after I put my groceries in the car. Yup, I said it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hopefully you leave the handles in tact so it gets stuck around some weird animals head?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone think I might be becoming slightly bitter as I navigate my way through my mid-forties?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I buy extra reusable bags, shred them up and leave the remnants in my shopping cart after I put my groceries in the car. Yup, I said it.
And then I propel the cart filled with shredded recycling bags into the nearest ditch. I can’t be the only one.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hopefully you leave the handles in tact so it gets stuck around some weird animals head?
I can’t be responsible for what minorities do with the recyclable bags I purchase with my own money once I am through with them. I have my own problems to deal with 👍

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BREAKING: CDC to Investigate Link Between Strokes & COVID-19 Vaccines

"The CDC is now saying there have been enough cases of people who have received the vaccine and then suffered a stroke"

H/T: @realkarlibonne

@ChiefNerd

Yet they wanted healthy kids to have to get this…over and over…and over.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s tough when you do things right and give real effort and the stupid ass government that supposedly represents us makes life harder. Right there with you. My kids keep me positive for sure.
Well, I certainly made some unintentional mistakes. Getting a Bachelors degree in fine arts (don’t laugh) after high school was the first. As a result of that mistake, I found myself desperate to find a career and got an Associates in Respiratory Therapy. That definitely turned out to be my second biggest mistake.

And then the fact that our government punishes us in every inconceivable way possible.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read an interesting article the other day, basically stating that landfill trash disposal is less detrimental to the earth overall than many of the bogus recycling initiatives/fallacies. And there is plenty of space on this earth to do so safety even if the population multiplied exponentially.

Just one key point was that “reusable” shopping bags are like 13 times less biodegradable than the material that was used for single use. Also, the cross contamination implications of using “reusable” bags are a significant health hazard.
Costco and Aldi do it right, just use a cardboard box.

What frustrated me about the NY bag ban, when I lived there, is that I already did a pretty good job recycling the bags or reusing them as trash bags. Don’t have a use for a hundred reusable bags. Plus they are all made in Vietnam!

earlyriser

Awards
BREAKING: CDC to Investigate Link Between Strokes & COVID-19 Vaccines

"The CDC is now saying there have been enough cases of people who have received the vaccine and then suffered a stroke"

H/T: @realkarlibonne

@ChiefNerd

Yet they wanted healthy kids to have to get this…over and over…and over.
The finding is in people aged over 65 years, where 130 people out of 550,000 had a stroke in the three weeks after getting the new booster. No one died.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The finding is in people aged over 65 years, where 130 people out of 550,000 had a stroke in the three weeks after getting the new booster. No one died.
I was under the impression this announcement came yesterday…are you saying the investigation was completed already?

And I hope that is not the totality of the research considering excess deaths are up substantially around the world.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I certainly made some unintentional mistakes. Getting a Bachelors degree in fine arts (don’t laugh) after high school was the first. As a result of that mistake, I found myself desperate to find a career and got an Associates in Respiratory Therapy. That definitely turned out to be my second biggest mistake.

And then the fact that our government punishes us in every inconceivable way possible.
i would never laugh. I actually turned down a full ride to the Seattle art institute. Kinda wish I had done it now.

earlyriser

Awards
I was under the impression this announcement came yesterday…are you saying the investigation was completed already?

And I hope that is not the totality of the research considering excess deaths are up substantially around the world.
The announcement did come in response to the findings. As for excess deaths, correlation does not equal causation - a lot has changed in the world since Covid, including a strain on the health system that will take years to fix.

I don't subscribe to the vaccines being 100% safe, they are certainly not, but pointing the finger directly at them in the face of great complexity and endless confounders is naïve in my opinion.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The announcement did come in response to the findings. As for excess deaths, correlation does not equal causation - a lot has changed in the world since Covid, including a strain on the health system that will take years to fix.

I don't subscribe to the vaccines being 100% safe, they are certainly not, but pointing the finger directly at them in the face of great complexity and endless confounders is naïve in my opinion.
There is a lot of things causing the excess deaths…the cardiac stuff is the one I’m interested in with this.

I get that it is likely a small percentage, but my point is so is deaths from Covid. So if someone is healthy and younger it doesn’t make sense to not let them choose. Now if it acted like an actual vaccine and stopped the spread or something then there would be an argument for it. We have receipts of them saying it would.

Not accusing you or saying you say this btw. I’m not a mind reader so I won’t assume things about you.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The examples you gave may have been bad decisions (in hindsight), but they were not mistakes. Those decisions may have had unforeseen consequences and had results different than those you expected, but that does not make them mistakes. It simply makes them bad decisions. For example - You didn't think you were getting a Business Degree, only to find out that you had mistakenly taken classes that qualified you for a Fine Arts, not Business, degree. You intentionally pursued a Fine Arts degree, but it turned out in ways you did not intend.

That may sound like I am being an a-hole; but actually that is not my intention. People are ever increasingly referring to intentional decisions as mistakes, but - by definition - they are not. Many - and I am not suggesting this applies to you - re-label things as a mistake as a way of reducing their personal culpability for the negative results and outcome. For example, I have heard people say things like "having an affair was the worst mistake of my life". I seriously doubt that they found themselves naked and mounting another person as a result of a mistake. No, I am sure that the process to get naked and mount another person was a very intentional decision (or series of decisions), although it may have been something they later regretted (probably after their spouse found out, filed for divorce and they had to pay alimony). Radio host Dennis Prager frequently says "the Government shutting down the economy due to COVID-19 was one of the biggest mistakes of all time". But the Government intentionally shut down the economy; their doing so was not a mistake (and in this example, I do not believe those who made the decisions to do so were surprised by the outcome - the results and outcomes were EXACTLY what they expected). The Government shutting down the economy due to COVID-19 was a bad decision.

Many years ago, I intentionally asked a woman (who later proved to be a horrible person) to marry me. That was not a mistake, but time proved that it was an awful decision with many unforeseen consequences and was something I regretted in the strongest way. After her 2nd affair, I divorced her. That, too, was an intentional decision (a very good one). But, there were no mistakes.

I do not mean any disrespect by posting this reply. If I came across as a jerk, PM me and I will delete it.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Costco and Aldi do it right, just use a cardboard box.

What frustrated me about the NY bag ban, when I lived there, is that I already did a pretty good job recycling the bags or reusing them as trash bags. Don’t have a use for a hundred reusable bags. Plus they are all made in Vietnam!
I buy cases of them on Amazon and put a bundle in each car, they have bigger plastic ones with handles that also make great garbage bags end of lifespan.

Reusable bags get unsanitary fast, and research shows they can actually be more harmful to the environment because of the process to make them on top of needed to wash them all the time.

earlyriser

Awards
The examples you gave may have been bad decisions (in hindsight), but they were not mistakes. Those decisions may have had unforeseen consequences and had results different than those you expected, but that does not make them mistakes. It simply makes them bad decisions. For example - You didn't think you were getting a Business Degree, only to find out that you had mistakenly taken classes that qualified you for a Fine Arts, not Business, degree. You intentionally pursued a Fine Arts degree, but it turned out in ways you did not intend.

That may sound like I am being an a-hole; but actually that is not my intention. People are ever increasingly referring to intentional decisions as mistakes, but - by definition - they are not. Many - and I am not suggesting this applies to you - re-label things as a mistake as a way of reducing their personal culpability for the negative results and outcome. For example, I have heard people say things like "having an affair was the worst mistake of my life". I seriously doubt that they found themselves naked and mounting another person as a result of a mistake. No, I am sure that the process to get naked and mount another person was a very intentional decision (or series of decisions), although it may have been something they later regretted (probably after their spouse found out, filed for divorce and they had to pay alimony). Radio host Dennis Prager frequently says "the Government shutting down the economy due to COVID-19 was one of the biggest mistakes of all time". But the Government intentionally shut down the economy; their doing so was not a mistake (and in this example, I do not believe those who made the decisions to do so were surprised by the outcome - the results and outcomes were EXACTLY what they expected). The Government shutting down the economy due to COVID-19 was a bad decision.

Many years ago, I intentionally asked a woman (who later proved to be a horrible person) to marry me. That was not a mistake, but time proved that it was an awful decision with many unforeseen consequences and was something I regretted in the strongest way. After her 2nd affair, I divorced her. That, too, was an intentional decision (a very good one). But, there were no mistakes.

I do not mean any disrespect by posting this reply. If I came across as a jerk, PM me and I will delete it.
I agree. In hindsight, several bad decisions were made, but with the vast majority of those - they were doing what they thought was best at the time for the overall population. New data came out, new variants came along, and there were shown to be bad decisions.

Personally, I only got vaccinated (two doses) when delta was spreading around and at the time, in certain parts of my country, people could not get into hospital or get an ambulance for non-COVID related issues. Others were being told to stay at home to manage COVID and I know one person who died because they didn't view him as bad enough (over the phone) to deserve an ambulance. That this was scary in my opinion and well worth the risks of vaccination. Then eventually omicron came along and I haven't seen the need for a booster yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. In hindsight, several bad decisions were made, but with the vast majority of those - they were doing what they thought was best at the time for the overall population. New data came out, new variants came along, and there were shown to be bad decisions.

Personally, I only got vaccinated (two doses) when delta was spreading around and at the time, in certain parts of my country, people could not get into hospital or get an ambulance for non-COVID related issues. Others were being told to stay at home to manage COVID and I know one person who died because they didn't view him as bad enough (over the phone) to deserve an ambulance. That this was scary in my opinion and well worth the risks of vaccination. Then eventually omicron came along and I haven't seen the need for a booster yet.
At the same time many of us were censored and condemned, government illegally infiltrated information resources to shut people out and cancel them including many doctors, scientists, economists for having opposing views and opinions including many that were data based at the time along with common sense stuff that somehow twisted to be ultra controversial at the time.

These weren't just bad decisions, multiple Constitutional Rights were infringed on us so bad decisions they werent, it was a huge crime scene committed via big Government who broke their vows of oath of office to protect the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and intentionally infringed on the human rights of 100s of millions of people. And then there were the cover ups, I dont even want to go there.

Add in trillions of dollar$$$ printed out of thin air handed out to billionaire corporations and bribe/lobby money stuffed into the pockets of "policy makers" "bad decisions" these were not, corruption and desires for expansion of powers is what we had. Government never had the Constitutional authority for many of these "bad decisions" and what we need are mass trials have these people fully accountable for the crimes committed against us, starting with those involved with the creation of the virus itself.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I understand and respect that you feel that way. Many people do.

However, I believe the decisions that were made were not what they thought was best at the time for the overall population.

I believe the decisions were made for the purposes of (i) getting the American populace used to following Government edicts and orders in areas that were far reaching, and well outside of those within the traditional U.S. Government charter, and (ii) creating a future of absolute Government rule following by children, who (along with their parenmts) accepted having their form of education controlled (despite the fact that children rarely contract and/or suffer from COVID) creating a new complaint standard, and (iii) fear mongering, and (iv) silencing and centuring anyone who disagreed with the Government, and (v) the Democratic party villian-izing prior Republican decisions for political control and gain, and (vi) making people lower on the economic latter become almost completely dependent on the Government for financial assistance (essentially making them the "proletariat" who have become dependent on the Government, with the Government being the "bourgeoisie" who control financial withdrawal, property rights and the means of production and economic gain (lets remember that once dependent, dependent people will never bite the hand that feeds them - literally and figuratively)), and (vii) changing the political landscape to essentially ensure Democratic control, from that point on.

It sounds conspiratorial.

It is.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand and respect that you feel that way. Many people do.

However, I believe the decisions that were made were not what they thought was best at the time for the overall population.

I believe the decisions were made for the purposes of (i) getting the American populace used to following Government edicts and orders in areas that were far reaching, and well outside of those within the traditional U.S. Government charter, and (ii) creating a future of absolute Government rule following by children, who (along with their parenmts) accepted having their form of education controlled (despite the fact that children rarely contract and/or suffer from COVID) creating a new complaint standard, and (iii) fear mongering, and (iv) silencing and centuring anyone who disagreed with the Government, and (v) the Democratic party villian-izing prior Republican decisions for political control and gain, and (vi) making people lower on the economic latter become almost completely dependent on the Government for financial assistance (essentially making them the "proletariat" who have become dependent on the Government, with the Government being the "bourgeoisie" who control financial withdrawal, property rights and the means of production and economic gain (lets remember that once dependent, dependent people will never bite the hand that feeds them - literally and figuratively)), and (vii) changing the political landscape to essentially ensure Democratic control, from that point on.

It sounds conspiratorial.

It is.
I wish I didn't feel the need to agree, but with all that I've seen, heard, and read (including direct reports from people that I feel are extremely reliable, and that I respect) ..... I feel compelled to.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The other issue with “new data came out” is the new data was out well before acknowledgment. We all followed Israeli data for the shots showing we were lied to as well as comparative data of masking and non-masking and just seen it was bullshit early.

Plus the whole 6 foot social distancing thing. No evidence ever suggested that would work. Then we have the FIA Fauci emails that showed he had different thoughts than what he prescribed, the issue with the youth and detriment to lockdowns, global food supplies, crime, rule changes for BLM, etc etc.

To me it’s either they are incompetent or at best guessing, or they were straight up lying. I think when you see the money flow from middle class to the upper class and everything else that benefitted the powerful I would say lying. No proof on my assumption as again I don’t read minds.

earlyriser

Awards
no proof? U missed the links I dropped to the Phizer docs. Its all plain as day. these fuckers tried to kill as many of us as possible.
Do you have a link to a good summary of this by any chance? By a scientist perhaps?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW u can sign up to have access to the actual documents from that sight.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So notice they keep "finding" documents.

A special counsel was assigned yet Joe Bidens attorneys admitted they were still rummaging through documents, yet not one of them is able to view "classified documents"

No FBI raid. No DOJ intervention.

No court intervening saying "cease and desist"

They are trying to coverup what was "found".

This is beyond impeachable and nowhere near the same as documents at Trump's property.

Trump has the ability to declassify and his were in a SCIF. So agree he should have had them or not, he had every ability to have them.

Biden had zero ability to have these. They're in a garage and a team of his lawyers are violating the law as we speak by going through classified documents.

Special counsel hasnt said a peep

We're legit watching this administration act totalitarian...this is no different then Soviet Union run govt.

And nothing has happened yet...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't expect bidens DOJ to do anything meaningful. again, a giant nothing burger. This is just how they remove the resident to install the next traitor.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late to the party, the US dissolved in 1913.
Some would argue with Lincoln and not bc slavery.

I lean towards 1913 myself. New dealers era was huge. Nixon off gold standard, Bush years, etc.

Downhill since inception almost

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i understand where you are coming from however, I just wanted to point out that this is a joint effort to abolish our borders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some would argue with Lincoln and not bc slavery.

I lean towards 1913 myself. New dealers era was huge. Nixon off gold standard, Bush years, etc.

Downhill since inception almost
I dont understand this obsession with Lincoln, he was pro-slavery and the Civil War was truly about expansion of Governmental powers over the state.

It would have been far cheaper simply to follow the British model which was to buy the slaves then free them. And that war cost the lives of over 600,000 people, how many of the southern military were even slave owners???? Almost none....they simply were protecting their homeland. With little more time modernization would have eliminated the need as well.

Fuq Lincoln, Ill say it out loud, he is a piece of shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dont understand this obsession with Lincoln, he was pro-slavery and the Civil War was truly about expansion of Governmental powers over the state.

It would have been far cheaper simply to follow the British model which was to buy the slaves then free them. And that war cost the lives of over 600,000 people, how many of the southern military were even slave owners???? Almost none....they simply were protecting their homeland. With little more time modernization would have eliminated the need as well.

Fuq Lincoln, Ill say it out loud, he is a piece of shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are going to start making me think libertarians hate America just as bad as the democrats. Stop it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wore gray sweatpants today to PT. After getting my shoulder deep massaged by my therapist with no shirt, I rolled back into supine position and could feel that a chubby had formed. I looked down and was slightly embarrassed yet proud at the same time. Did she see?

After my session, I had to walk by everyone in the waiting room so I quickly diverted to the bathroom so I could utilize the waistband on my sweatpants to secure him in upward position. After that, I was able to make it out of the building without attracting too much attention.

Point is, exogenous test administration is fun, yet also tricky at times. You have to be on your game!

On another note, today is Tuesday January 17, 2023 and Joe Biden is still the worst president in US history.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are infinitely more hidden corners, criminal activity, and just utter disgust to be found in the closet of Joe Biden than anyone could dream of. Trump is an innocent newborn baby in comparison to the evil entity we refer to as Joe Biden.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i understand where you are coming from however, I just wanted to point out that this is a joint effort to abolish our borders.
Ron Paul said decades ago while he was in congress, the only borders they care about behind the scenes is the one south of Mexico.

Have you ever heard of the North American Union? Its kinda modeled after the European Union although its not official.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was I the last person who only recently found out within the last six months that women and men love to see guys in gray sweatpants?

I have decided that is all I’m going to wear henceforward. Once I get back to work, it will be gray scrub bottoms only.

It makes me happy to make others happy.

• Haha
Reactions: SBH
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ron Paul said decades ago while he was in congress, the only borders they care about behind the scenes is the one south of Mexico.

Have you ever heard of the North American Union? Its kinda modeled after the European Union although its not official.
i believe this is the their realization of the NAU

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Lincoln is essentially the Platonic idea of a Nobel lie. His mythos could potentially be uniting, but source documents show he would have done anything to keep the union intact. An author with the last name Delorenzo had some good books on the subject citing Lincoln himself to prove his point.