WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tells you all you need to know

Anyone "standing" w Ukraine is a traitor to America. This is a globalist front and the Democrat party is the money laundering front for globalism as is "climate change" etc

I for one cannot fathom people are stupid enough to have agreed with this since day 1.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Anyone "standing" w Ukraine is a traitor to America. This is a globalist front and the Democrat party is the money laundering front for globalism as is "climate change" etc

I for one cannot fathom people are stupid enough to have agreed with this since day 1.

I still can’t get over most people know that post WWII every war America has been in is purely self interest and geopolitical…but this time it’s different. Trust me bro.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I still can’t get over most people know that post WWII every war America has been in is purely self interest and geopolitical…but this time it’s different. Trust me bro.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Completely agree, and I have said it before. Why have Americans been blindly convinced that the Ukraine was something we should be supporting? Why are we being blindly convinced that Putin has bad intentions in the long run? The media shows us some footage of tanks running down the streets of the Ukraine, and we are supposed to be brainwashed into thinking it isn’t justified.

I am certainly not one of those people. Why do people just go along with the side they are persuaded to support by the media. Pretty f*cked up!

We certainly can’t depend on the UN to make such decisions for the greater good either. The Ukraine is completely f*cked up, and so is the Biden Administration, and that is why they support each other. Among other things of course.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NEW - Ukraine's Zelensky signs a new controversial law to regulate the news media in the country, the NYT reports.

"The media regulation bill expands the authority of Ukraine’s state broadcasting regulator, the National Council of Television and Radio Broadcasting, to cover the online and print news media. It gives the regulator the power to fine media outlets, revoke their licenses, temporarily block certain online media outlets without a court order, and request that social media platforms and search giants like Google remove content that violates the law, the Ukrainian news media has reported."

@disclosetv

The great beacon of freedom in the east.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait until you find out Pelosi, the DNC and FBI we're behind this and paid Ray Epps.

I dare anyone to call that a "conspiracy theory" now...

View attachment 84416

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The dumbest humans in existence...

They thought Trump , a billionaire, who pays experts to calculate his taxes and get him every legal tax break would have "fraud" on his taxes.

What absolute fucking morons these people are....and they all voted Biden. Tells you everything.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sam Bankman-Fried Met with Biden Officials at Least 4 Times, Including in September

• Sam Bankman-Fried, met with Biden officials at least 4 times in 2022 including a meeting in September with White House advisor Steve Ricchetti.

• FTX was laundering money from Ukraine and moving millions to donate to Democrats in the 2022 midterms.
    It was a nifty trick by Democrats to get some easy campaign cash.
  • Earlier this month Elon Musk said suggested that donations to Democrats were likely much larger than the $40 million declared and as high as $1 billion!
  • The truth is likely somewhere in between the two numbers.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ray Epps texts released of him admitting to orchestrating, his words, J6 and he has not been arrested.

Also Trump’s tax stuff dropped. Not sure if shared here yet can’t remember. Stupid asses don’t realize the tax codes used by the rich could be used by a rich guy.

It’s all dumb. And yea FTX…dude is out in like a week. Guy funded Dems. Assange exposed government crimes and is awaiting a BS trial for years to end his life.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another one: Andrew Tate arrested on sex trafficking charges that so far seem to be false. Epstein’s client list…crickets. It’s extremely obvious nothing is about law and order; it is about in group our group preferences of those in power.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LuLz...
congress released Trumpos tax returns... A felony crime no one will get in trouble for.

also LOL at these cucks.. they had to drop the j6 indictment, and now are reeling because his tax returns are strait legit, and BTW, showed he lost income as president. Wonder how all these other assholes get to make millions on capitol hill?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts on Tate? Seems to be something off about the situation
I don’t know in what regard? I’m he was set up with the arrest(he said it would happen) or do you mean like controlled opposition?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's funny about this is that the libz and Dems are still stupid enough to believe the CIA, FBI and their politicians. They admit they lie, cheat, steal and these idiots still believe them.

Remember when 50 Intel officers said Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinfo...and fucking morons believed and still to this day parrot that.

There's no hope for them and they really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t know in what regard? I’m he was set up with the arrest(he said it would happen) or do you mean like controlled opposition?
I’m not sure. I think he was set up. Or is being used to hide or draw attention away from other things

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of Tate it’s amazing how he was arrested so easily while a pedophile ring involving politicians, royal family, and massive banks has brought no arrests outside Jeff and Maxine.

Pretty amazing stuff.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m at AMC and wtf, nationwide shortage of change???? Wwttrffff?????!!!!!!!

View attachment 227083

View attachment 227083
Total lie. I have a buddy who works at the Federal Reserve in New Orleans where they pick up new money and deliver it to banks and get rid of old bills/coins. Those lazy bastards at AMC don't feel like dealing with coins. Plain and simple.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What it really is guys is they are trying to eliminate cash

They want digital currency. It's all about control. Just like this idiotic Biden admin wants "breathalyzers" in every car. Regardless if you drink alcohol or not. And they claim it's for "safety". It's always "peace and safety" and then destruction comes, right?

Then just like China we will have social credit scores.

And they will be able to shut you down for your political beliefs, personal beliefs. But don't take my word for it, this prediction has alot more reliability then it then simply my word.

Revelations 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaker of the House vote went through and Kevin McCarthy got the boot. LMAO

He didn't get chosen. And good, bc he is a total POS globalist scumbag RINO. Is that enough name calling LMAO.

But yeah, this is good news.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AG who brought lawsuit to JP Morgan was fired. I guess that’s why you don’t go after the people that make pedophile rings for the rich possible. Ridiculous.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaker of the House vote went through and Kevin McCarthy got the boot. LMAO

He didn't get chosen. And good, bc he is a total POS globalist scumbag RINO. Is that enough name calling LMAO.

But yeah, this is good news.
I was watching CiaNN, its like they were rooting for this piece of globalist trash, saying those voting no are just the extreme right wing but the truth is McCarthy pure filthy globalist scum of the earth and cares more about Ukraine than our own country.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 227083
Someone gave me a $100 bill for Christmas and I went to my ATM a few days ago to deposit it in my checking account. Unfortunately, there was a note on it saying that they weren’t accepting cash. 🤷‍♂️

So I went to Walmart today and bought a shitload of disposable paper and plastic products with it.
What it really is guys is they are trying to eliminate cash

They want digital currency. It's all about control. Just like this idiotic Biden admin wants "breathalyzers" in every car. Regardless if you drink alcohol or not. And they claim it's for "safety". It's always "peace and safety" and then destruction comes, right?

Then just like China we will have social credit scores.

And they will be able to shut you down for your political beliefs, personal beliefs. But don't take my word for it, this prediction has alot more reliability then it then simply my word.

Revelations 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Before we start cracking down on drunk drivers, how about first assessing people’s ability to drive safely when sober? People are either crazy, really stupid, or both when they get behind the wheel. Still too many people talking on mobile devices as well. Bluetooth or not, your attention is diverted from driving.

I don’t talk to anyone while driving. In fact, I don’t talk to anyone period.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was watching CiaNN, its like they were rooting for this piece of globalist trash, saying those voting no are just the extreme right wing but the truth is McCarthy pure filthy globalist scum of the earth and cares more about Ukraine than our own country.
They're totally trying to strongarm us into taking this guy.

Imo this is tell tale and why we need to get these POS out of Congress...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I knew they discussed hearing it yesterday; dint know they decided to hear it. I still hold much reserve that anything will happen but am super glad it made it this far! I honestly thought they were going to punt it and not hear it.

the Brunson's think this is going to be a slam dunk.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer