Donald Trump running for president

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you guys want a safe place to go, Times Square is the safest place in the city now. Just dont get caught outside to and from the Times Square border or you will get caught and shot at by legal gun carry owners. Just run in, enjoy and once on your way home run again.

View attachment 222655
Philly has soaring crime rates and the mayor decided the fix was to make the park gun free. My sisters BF was there a couple weeks ago for a car group thing and he was jacked, pistol whipped, and his car burned. Luckily those signs are up now I’m sure it’s safe.

I was driving through there several times this year for the hospitals bc they have children’s hospitals that are very good and man…it is really bad in day time even. Seen a guy try to rob a truck broad daylight. Open air drug scenes, trash everywhere. Thank god we are disarming lawful citizens. That will show the criminals!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am surprised that Europe is going to let their people be devastated due to an American/Russian proxy was that literally does not have to concern them. They could just stay out of it like the other wars going on around the world. I guess I get London because them and DC seem to be one in the same, but not the other European countries. They seem to be fodder for the empire.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Philly has soaring crime rates and the mayor decided the fix was to make the park gun free. My sisters BF was there a couple weeks ago for a car group thing and he was jacked, pistol whipped, and his car burned. Luckily those signs are up now I’m sure it’s safe.

I was driving through there several times this year for the hospitals bc they have children’s hospitals that are very good and man…it is really bad in day time even. Seen a guy try to rob a truck broad daylight. Open air drug scenes, trash everywhere. Thank god we are disarming lawful citizens. That will show the criminals!
They need more signs! Maybe not just gun free zone signs, but signs saying quit robbing people and things could only get better, how are people supposed to know arson isnt allowed if you only tell people not to bring a gun????

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am surprised that Europe is going to let their people be devastated due to an American/Russian proxy was that literally does not have to concern them. They could just stay out of it like the other wars going on around the world. I guess I get London because them and DC seem to be one in the same, but not the other European countries. They seem to be fodder for the empire.
Come on. Europeans aren't going to be "devastated". Yes, there will be some hardship, but the reason you are surprised that the Europeans will largely go along with this is that you lack perspective of the Europe/Russia dynamic. Europeans, especially the Eastern countries, understand the threat Putin poses to the continent.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on. Europeans aren't going to be "devastated". Yes, there will be some hardship, but the reason you are surprised that the Europeans will largely go along with this is that you lack perspective of the Europe/Russia dynamic. Europeans, especially the Eastern countries, understand the threat Putin poses to the continent.
Its Europe own doing through provocative policies against Russia through endless NATO expansion towards Russian borders. If those countries remained neutral today and Europe wasnt run by a bunch of big government new world order war mongers we wouldnt be where we are today. The greatest threat to European's peace and prosperity is their own governments.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its Europe own doing through provocative policies against Russia through endless NATO expansion towards Russian borders. If those countries remained neutral today and Europe wasnt run by a bunch of big government new world order war mongers we wouldnt be where we are today. The greatest threat to European's peace and prosperity is their own governments.
I'm sorry, Ukraine forging its own destiny, which is the right of every sovereign nation, is a threat to Russia how, exactly?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, Ukraine forging its own destiny, which is the right of every sovereign nation, is a threat to Russia how, exactly?
It didnt forge its own destiny, the US and NATO overthrew the elected Ukrainian government in 2014 under Bareback Hussein Obobo's regime in office and installed its own puppet government and when that corrupt pedophile took office last year the push for NATO expansion broke prior agreements between Russia and the West and provoked them to take action. Perhaps that pedophile wanted his son to get higher positions in the Ukraine gas sector along with the rest of the corrupt slime Republicrat and Demican corporate club.

What if China overthrew the Mexican government and installed their own puppets, formed a military alliance with Cuba and Venezuala and have other Central/South American nations join that alliance in order to counter American military powers, the USA would be carpet bombing cities in Mexico today.

At the end of the day both sides are full of crap but I call things as I see it. The west is clearly the aggressor and unfortunatly the regular Ukraininan and Russian people have to suffer a genocide because of war games between the West and East as they have been at war for decades in 3rd world countries, but at the end of the day these chess pieces were first moved and provoked by the USA and Europe/NATO countries with their provocative expansion on Russian borders.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually @ax1 - when the soviet union fell, the Russians installed their puppet government in Ukraine... and then in 2004 the US manipulated the "Orange Revolution" to install a puppet government favorable to the West.

It was 2014 when Russia pulled off a mini-coup and stole Crimea by force with their mysterious green soldiers.

And it was 2019 when the Ukrainians ditched BOTH the US and Russian puppet governments and chose some relatively unknown comedian/actor (Zelensky) as their new President with a massive 73% vote.

If you recite the hack libertarian mantra too fast, too often, you will mess up all the dates and history. 😉

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually @ax1 - when the soviet union fell, the Russians installed their puppet government in Ukraine... and then in 2004 the US manipulated the "Orange Revolution" to install a puppet government favorable to the West.

It was 2014 when Russia pulled off a mini-coup and stole Crimea by force with their mysterious green soldiers.

And it was 2019 when the Ukrainians ditched BOTH the US and Russian puppet governments and chose some relatively unknown comedian/actor (Zelensky) as their new President with a massive 73% vote.

If you recite the hack libertarian mantra too fast, too often, you will mess up all the dates and history. 😉
The mini-coup was in response to the western overthrow, it was a smart move on Russia's part as militarily its their outlet to the waters in the west.

Id like to study their election protocols before I really rush to judgment in their election. If I have little confidence in the USA's, I certainly dont have much confidence in the election process in the most corrupt nation in Europe. After all you the current comedian in chief doesnt even believe in democracy with mass arrests of opposition parties and shut down of any press that opposes the official narrative.

That being said my official stance is both sides are full of shyt, and unfortunatly regular Ukrainians and Russians have to suffer, its really sad.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually @ax1
You can say 73% can thank themselves for electing a damn clown and turning Ukraine into a massive shythole of dead bodies for no reason. Took a comedian less than 3 years to turn his own country into Hiroshima, nice job!

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At the end of the day both sides are full of crap but I call things as I see it. The west is clearly the aggressor...
Really? It was the West who came in and leveled miles and miles of residential blocks all around Ukraine?

That's rich. :rolleyes:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? It was the West who came in and leveled miles and miles of residential blocks all around Ukraine?

That's rich. :rolleyes:
The west has known for decades the consequences of military NATO expansion to the Russian border which Ive covered over in the past on here. Its a obvious no no. Too much NATO expansion = war, death and destruction. Even that pedophile at the White House had talked about that back in the 90's in public but what does he give a crap as long as contracts are signed to rebuild whats left of that poor country and his son gets a position on the energy sector board, in which if it wasnt for that the west couldnt give a rats ass about Ukraine other than the constant fun and games of endless covert ops against Russia to fund the Military Industrial Complex and its arm industry which that pedophile has been its priority to keep its machine going for half a century now. Talk about rich.

The Western powers knowingly created this disaster, human life in Ukraine is just collateral damage to them, and they have decades in their portfolio to back that up, for sure they have leveled more residential blocks than you can even count in Ukraine.

Im with our Founding Fathers and prefer to stick to the policy of non-foreign interventionism. They warned of of this and our country's foundation is slipping away day by day with these war mongering lunatics in charge.

But Im sure we can at least both agree Putin is a genocidal low life maggot :)

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Since you love elections in corrupt 3rd world countries so much:

97% of of Crimean's voted to be a part of Russia with a 83% turnout in the 2014 Crimean Status Referendum.

What force? They simply just jumped out the boats that have been docked there for years and liberated it. Hahahaaha

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The west has known for decades the consequences of military NATO expansion to the Russian border which Ive covered over in the past on here. Its a obvious no no. Too much NATO expansion = war, death and destruction. Even that pedophile at the White House had talked about that back in the 90's in public but what does he give a crap as long as contracts are signed to rebuild whats left of that poor country and his son gets a position on the energy sector board, in which if it wasnt for that the west couldnt give a rats ass about Ukraine other than the constant fun and games of endless covert ops against Russia to fund the Military Industrial Complex and its arm industry which that pedophile has been its priority to keep its machine going for half a century now. Talk about rich.

The Western powers knowingly created this disaster, human life in Ukraine is just collateral damage to them, and they have decades in their portfolio to back that up, for sure they have leveled more residential blocks than you can even count in Ukraine.

Im with our Founding Fathers and prefer to stick to the policy of non-foreign interventionism. They warned of of this and our country's foundation is slipping away day by day with these war mongering lunatics in charge.

But Im sure we can at least both agree Putin is a genocidal low life maggot :)
TS;DR

Now I remember. You're the same guy who believes all kinds of 9/11 conspiracies.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m a history nerd and understand quite well what you are saying in regards to a grudge.

I do not see anything so far positive happening from sanctions, and I see several possible catastrophes coming from them. I also think Putin will not attack a NATO backed country. A very large part of this war from Russia’s perspective is not wanting NATO in Ukraine.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TS;DR

Now I remember. You're the same guy who believes all kinds of 9/11 conspiracies.
Are you a guy that believes people that told you about WMDs in Iraq that lead to over a million dead? Or the people who told you if you get a jab you won’t get Covid?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TS;DR

Oh, your actually the guy who thinks some hairy cavemen that the CIA created to overthrow the Russians in Afghanistan in the 80s somehow flew not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 jumbo jets and crashed one of them into the most heavily guarded area in the Milky Way Galaxy and a paper passport somehow flew out of one of their pockets through the fireball and landed on the rubble with just a few cigarette marks on it.

Whats next? You think the Vietcong attacked the USS Maddox? Or, weapons of mass destruction in Iraq anyone?

LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you a guy that believes people that told you about WMDs in Iraq that lead to over a million dead? Or the people who told you if you get a jab you won’t get Covid?
He is probably on the jab line right now getting his tushy ready for his 6th booster and wearing masks over his ears.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You realize whether you agree does not matter. Did it matter to America and most of NATO whether or not anyone believed Iraq had no WMDs?

It doesn’t matter if it’s true it matters if they believe it is true.

Reactions: ax1

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m a history nerd and understand quite well what you are saying in regards to a grudge.

I do not see anything so far positive happening from sanctions, and I see several possible catastrophes coming from them. I also think Putin will not attack a NATO backed country. A very large part of this war from Russia’s perspective is not wanting NATO in Ukraine.
Sorry that I assumed you were lightly informed. It's not about grudges though. Europeans have a clear awareness of how the ex-KGB agent sitting at the big table in the Kremlin operates - much like his 20th century predecessors.

Throw any set of equivalencies and "what ifs" in a western hemisphere setting, but the indisputable fact is that Ukraine's sovereign borders have been established and recognized since 1991, including recognition and re-affirmation by Russia. Ukraine must be free to choose its own path, as a country, whether that means closer ties, or further distance with Russia.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nope. Wrong guy. Try again.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh, your actually the guy who thinks some hairy cavemen that the CIA created to overthrow the Russians in Afghanistan ...
I'm the guy who believes there's a caveman active on this very forum.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry that I assumed you were lightly informed. It's not about grudges though. Europeans have a clear awareness of how the ex-KGB agent sitting at the big table in the Kremlin operates - much like his 20th century predecessors.

Throw any set of equivalencies and "what ifs" in a western hemisphere setting, but the indisputable fact is that Ukraine's sovereign borders have been established and recognized since 1991, including recognition and re-affirmation by Russia. Ukraine must be free to choose its own path, as a country, whether that means closer ties, or further distance with Russia.
So just wondering, besides all that, I can agree Ukraine can do whatever they want to do on their own, but are you actually a foreign interventionist and are all supportive of the US sending $54 billion dollars of tax payer money (I think they just approved another $12 billion) and more in the future? Support violent regime changes in other countries as the US did in Ukraine 2014?

Whats your limits, as in whats the end game here and how? If you support this are you willing to allow 100s of more billions of dollars being sent of our money to Ukraine over the next 10-15 years if needed no matter what our fiscal crisis is?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm the guy who believes there's a caveman active on this very forum.
Sir let me inform you.

I have family in both Ukraine and Russia. We speak to them several times a week, since this happened.

1. BioLabs and weapons were in the Ukraine. US backed. Intentional.

2. Nazis are there left and right. It's a fact

3. Ukraine was killing it's own people and staging it to look like Russians did it.

4. Money laundering 101.

5. Biden is complicit in bribing and blackmailing politicians and govt officials.

6. The globalists over threw Ukraine.

You may not like, nor want to hear any of this. Hell you might not even believe any of it. But I'm telling you it's true.

Ive got family and feet on the ground. Both my US and foreign family are all Military. So we have all the true and correct information that you and no one else can dispute. But I'm sure if you rely on CNN and MSDNC to get your news. You won't even listen to me and I probably wasted 5 mins of my time telling you the truth.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I mean we could go all day into semantics, our personal ethics, and our principles, but for the sake of these conflicts I’ve come to realize that the reality is none of that matters. We can believe the west is bringing peaceful republics all over the world(I don’t), but then realize that Napoleon was building republics all over Europe, the USSR was building a better world in their region, the NAZIs were building a better world for the European man, USA is bringing democracy to the Middle East…and so on and so on. In modern times most of the worst things that have happened, at least on the surface level that the public is privy to at the time, have happened for the betterment of the people involved.

I purposely named countries from many different ideologies/philosophies to show no culture is impervious to this flaw.

Edit: and I apologize. I saw you essentially say the same thing the state press said so I made the assumption you trust state press. You seem to say that is not where you got these thoughts so I will take your word on it.

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fun fact Kamala just stated how we have a “very important relationship, which is an alliance with the republic of North Korea.” Arguably the most despotic regime on the planet.

We really need to all not look at what governments do in terms of morals and ethics. That is never the case. Ever. If you agree it is by chance, and not due to so common values.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sir let me inform you.

I have family in both Ukraine and Russia. We speak to them several times a week, since this happened.

1. BioLabs and weapons were in the Ukraine. US backed. Intentional.

2. Nazis are there left and right. It's a fact

3. Ukraine was killing it's own people and staging it to look like Russians did it.

4. Money laundering 101.

5. Biden is complicit in bribing and blackmailing politicians and govt officials.

6. The globalists over threw Ukraine.

You may not like, nor want to hear any of this. Hell you might not even believe any of it. But I'm telling you it's true.

Ive got family and feet on the ground. Both my US and foreign family are all Military. So we have all the true and correct information that you and no one else can dispute. But I'm sure if you rely on CNN and MSDNC to get your news. You won't even listen to me and I probably wasted 5 mins of my time telling you the truth.
I have family and friends in the region as well. I’m surprised you understand less than they do, that their perspectives are almost exclusively shaped by Royssia 1 and the rest of VGTRK operations. You don’t thin Russia has their own versions of CNN and MSNBC? 🙄

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have family and friends in the region as well. I’m surprised you understand less than they do, that their perspectives are almost exclusively shaped by Royssia 1 and the rest of VGTRK operations. You don’t thin Russia has their own versions of CNN and MSNBC?
That is not really a rebuttal. That comes across as “I know better, trust me bro.”

Maybe 2 of those points is debatable, but the rest can be substantiated pretty easily. They have been in civil war since 2014. You can not have that happen unless there is a multitude of opinions in the region. I wouldn’t say they are a monolithic block. Tons of countries right now do not seem too unified. If you ask multiple people about what is happening in America you will get wildly different opinions. Here we have no shared feeling for country, historic myths, religion, ethics, economics, etc etc.

Basically I am not doubting you getting contrary information and there may be some truth to some of it that I would love to consider if you presented it, but some of these points are very easily verified with video/audio evidence and Wikileaks drops.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is not really a rebuttal. That comes across as “I know better, trust me bro.”

Maybe 2 of those points is debatable, but the rest can be substantiated pretty easily. They have been in civil war since 2014. You can not have that happen unless there is a multitude of opinions in the region. I wouldn’t say they are a monolithic block. Tons of countries right now do not seem too unified. If you ask multiple people about what is happening in America you will get wildly different opinions. Here we have no shared feeling for country, historic myths, religion, ethics, economics, etc etc.

Basically I am not doubting you getting contrary information and there may be some truth to some of it that I would love to consider if you presented it, but some of these points are very easily verified with video/audio evidence and Wikileaks drops.
There has been a civil war since 2014 due to Russia's intensification of destabilization efforts in 2013. It is no secret that Russia has a destabilization policy towards West/democratic leaning former states of the USSR. Things came to a head in Ukraine in late 2013 when under pressure from Moscow, the Yanukovich government backtracked on the EU-Ukraine Cooperation Agreement. The reversal only occurred under threat of pain from Moscow.

There are three important indisputable elements of the situation:

1) Sovereign Ukrainian borders have been established since 1991

2) Ukraine's desire is to forge closer ties with the EU (love it or loathe it) and the West.

3) Russia will do whatever it is allowed to do to stop #2.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There has been a civil war since 2014 due to Russia's intensification of destabilization efforts in 2013. It is no secret that Russia has a destabilization policy towards West/democratic leaning former states of the USSR.
Maybe because its no secret that the West who in fact for decades go around and violently overthrow leaders of other nations around the globe happen to already have a destabilization policy towards Russia and the CIA already was on the ground prior to 2013 organizing the coup? All you need to do is follow the money trails and you will get all your answers. But no, Im sure its a coincidence destabilization efforts started the same year Hunter Biden had his million dollar job with a corrupt Ukrainian firm, nothing to see here folks!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO, the illegal alien problems are so bad the Mayor is about to finalize a lease a Norwegian Cruise ship paid with tax payer money for 6 months to home them!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How about just the "I don't want a total f*ck up who hasn't accomplished anything worthwhile, as our President" crowd?

And who's "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket?
He was chosen, as stated in the Bible:

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

1 Peter 2:13-14
13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority,

Hard to hear for the party of so-called christians. I bet Republican churches skip a few sections of the Bible during church 😉

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
He was chosen, as stated in the Bible:

2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

1 Peter 2:13-14
13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority,

Hard to hear for the party of so-called christians. I bet Republican churches skip a few sections of the Bible during church 😉
You really should get yourself checked out, Jizz.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You really should get yourself checked out, Jizz.
I didn't write it. If that upsets you, maybe consider whether or not you are serving your religion or whether you want your religion to serve you.

You can't pick and choose which scriptures to follow based on what works for you. Christianity is MEANT to be hard and uncomfortable, but the majority of Christians don't accept this.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What makes it funny is that Republicans call those that want to help people "Satan worshippers" and those that don't want to help "Christian".

Like, what Bible y'all reading from?

Your Church sermons must skip ALOT of the Bible if you really think being a Christian means kicking out immigrants 😂

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LMFAO, the illegal alien problems are so bad the Mayor is about to finalize a lease a Norwegian Cruise ship paid with tax payer money for 6 months to home them!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this is all simply preposterous beyond words. How every tax paying American isn’t outraged by this blatant abuse of our resources and threatening of our security is inexcusable. We are all just sitting idle in this country while we watch our own demise. That has never been the American way. When did we become such pussies? This country is nothing short of pathetic.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I didn't write it. If that upsets you, maybe consider whether or not you are serving your religion or whether you want your religion to serve you.

You can't pick and choose which scriptures to follow based on what works for you. Christianity is MEANT to be hard and uncomfortable, but the majority of Christians don't accept this.
Really, you should get yourself checked out.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What makes it funny is that Republicans call those that want to help people "Satan worshippers" and those that don't want to help "Christian".

Like, what Bible y'all reading from?

Your Church sermons must skip ALOT of the Bible if you really think being a Christian means kicking out immigrants 😂

I'm no Bible guy or religious at all.... but how do Libs like Jizz use biblical passages to support caring for unlimited immigrants, but blissfully ignore what the bible might say about murdering unlimited babies in the womb???

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm no Bible guy or religious at all.... but how do Libs like Jizz use biblical passages to support caring for unlimited immigrants, but blissfully ignore what the bible might say about murdering unlimited babies in the womb???
Can you provide a passage about killing babies in the womb? Seriously, try find one that supports the views Republicans have. I'll wait.

The Bible says thou shall not kill in the commandments but yet Republicans conveniently ignore that when it comes to self defence. The Bible doesn't say "thou shall not kill except in self defence" now does it?

Like I said above, Republicans pick and choose which parts of Christianity suit them. The Bible says ALOT more about allowing aliens (foreigners) to reside in your lands than it does about abortion.

The worst people are those who use religion to guide one policy (anti abortion) but yet don't use it about things the Bible actually says.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Really, you should get yourself checked out.
Not even remotely a good comeback.

If you go to Church on Sunday, then shame on you for calling yourself Christian.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exodus 21:22–25 (ESV): 22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman’s husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Robby Starbux
"Gonna have some huge news this week. The Biden administration was caught doing something unprecedented in America. Reporters and my lawyers have it. There’s no stopping it from coming out. We caught them in full blown election interference. Big Tech is involved too.

Stay tuned…

Oct 2nd

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not even remotely a good comeback.

If you go to Church on Sunday, then shame on you for calling yourself Christian.
Do you realize the hypocrisy of you shaming Christians you know nothing about?

Something tells me you have already been checked out and been found suffering. Accept the help you need, weirdo.