Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Robby Starbux
"Gonna have some huge news this week. The Biden administration was caught doing something unprecedented in America. Reporters and my lawyers have it. There’s no stopping it from coming out. We caught them in full blown election interference. Big Tech is involved too.

Stay tuned…

Oct 2nd
Well he better f*cking drop whatever he’s got before the FBI is sent out to kill the these reporters and lawyers.
It’s probably already too late, and it’s already buried along with everything else.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exodus 21:22–25 (ESV): 22 “When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman’s husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
Being just an observer of all this religious debate that was a pretty good counter :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Robby Starbux
"Gonna have some huge news this week. The Biden administration was caught doing something unprecedented in America. Reporters and my lawyers have it. There’s no stopping it from coming out. We caught them in full blown election interference. Big Tech is involved too.

Stay tuned…

Oct 2nd
hunter has been caught selling US secrets/access to china

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being just an observer of all this religious debate that was a pretty good counter :)
It’s very cringy for atheists to argue cynically about the standings of religious people. I know because at one point I used to be one of those people. Then in life you meet people who seem to be able to withstand any hardship because of their faith, or people who got out of terrible lifestyles because they found some form of religious faith. It became impossible for me to justify trying to take that away from people based on my own ego. What I was bringing, in my estimation, was a total net negative.

That said if someone brings it up to a person and/or try’s to coerce you into that view, questioning is simply a normal part of dialogue.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s very cringy for atheists to argue cynically about the standings of religious people. I know because at one point I used to be one of those people. Then in life you meet people who seem to be able to withstand any hardship because of their faith, or people who got out of terrible lifestyles because they found some form of religious faith. It became impossible for me to justify trying to take that away from people based on my own ego. What I was bringing, in my estimation, was a total net negative.

That said if someone brings it up to a person and/or try’s to coerce you into that view, questioning is simply a normal part of dialogue.
Very well written.

Athiests believe in nothing, except "science". Yet no many times their "science" is wrong, they just keep adapting to a new lie. Climate change. Covid vaccinations., etc, etc. Then they say "it's changing science".

There is something to say about "positive thoughts". Even if you aren't "religious". There is definitely something behind faith and belief in anything. Whether it motivates hope, or action or both. It absolutely makes a world of difference.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well written.

Athiests believe in nothing, except "science". Yet no many times their "science" is wrong, they just keep adapting to a new lie. Climate change. Covid vaccinations., etc, etc. Then they say "it's changing science".

There is something to say about "positive thoughts". Even if you aren't "religious". There is definitely something behind faith and belief in anything. Whether it motivates hope, or action or both. It absolutely makes a world of difference.
Thats not necessarily true, maybe many do I really dont know, but if you view science without strict dogma and continue to evolve the sciences and better understanding it from the beginning to the end that doesnt necessarily make you wrong either. Science isnt concrete especially when your trying to understand not millions of years of evolution, but when you are searching the infinity.

I think what it really comes down to what is most incorrect is to adhere to labels on people....whether a atheist, or religious, it doesnt make people good or bad, right or wrong,...........nothing trumps individualism. If religious leads you into a positive direction so be it, great! But for some people that also turns negative as Ive seen in my life experiences, same for athiesm, it doesnt matter too much. Anyways point is its in individual over the path and there are multiple ways of having positive thought, religion in not a requirement.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Do you realize the hypocrisy of you shaming Christians you know nothing about?

Something tells me you have already been checked out and been found suffering. Accept the help you need, weirdo.
So you don't even address the argument? All that shows is that you know it is correct. Deflecting doesn't work with me. Either address it or ignore it.

The reality is, God has commanded that you let his people into your lands. Is that the best for YOU personally? No. But anyone using Christianity as a tool for passing law (i.e. anti abortion statutes) better recognize the hypocrisy in being for that and against other things written in the Bible. And it's about time they are reminded of using God as justification for things THEY want.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys Bidens Puerto Rican.

Also an 18 wheel truck driver who fought corn pop at the local pool, who was lifeguarding there at the time while young kids sat in his lap and rubbed his leg hairs, and he likes when little kids sitting on his lap, and Hunter is the smartest man he knows.

And some of you voted for this😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is interesting…

7BD950CF-7DA8-4FB9-ABA9-5F02056CF715.jpeg

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
God showed me a vision of the pearly gates into heaven and of people being accepted and rejected into heaven.

Every single MAGA Republican was rejected, because they:

- Did not let the foreigner reside amongst them as native born

- Used the name of God as a political leverage point.

-Disgraced Gods kingdom by not feeding the poor or clothing the needy

-Believed their own needs were more important than others.

And that is a pretty damning vision to have.

There you go again posting nonsense. All you do is stir the pot. MAGA Republicans rejected in Heaven? Yeah okay.........

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ah yeah, we allow permanent residents to vote, so it's not that far fetched an idea.

But it doesn't work for every country, so not allowing it makes sense too
NOT allowing illegals to vote is the ONLY thing that makes sense. Illegals don't want to go to New Zealand - you would be against it too if millions of illegals were swamping your country................................... you act like you aren't but you sure agree with a bunch of liberal bullshit

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The "fu*k your feelings" crowd sure have a lot of upset feelings about Biden.

That's what we like to call *Karma*

Again- you don't even live here- you are nothing but a troll........................................your opinion is worthless as you are

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry, Ukraine forging its own destiny, which is the right of every sovereign nation, is a threat to Russia how, exactly?
TS;DR

Now I remember. You're the same guy who believes all kinds of 9/11 conspiracies.

Conspircay theories...................Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfield announces $2.3 trillion "missing" from the Pentagon on Sept. 10th.........then on Sept. 11th the "attacks" occured...........yeah total coincidence....you are a sheep

Reactions: ax1

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Conspircay theories...................Sec. of Defense Donald Rumsfield announces $2.3 trillion "missing" from the Pentagon on Sept. 10th.........then on Sept. 11th the "attacks" occured...........yeah total coincidence....you are a sheep
But at least I'll give you credit for calling out Jizzzzz for the hypocrite that he is. He loves him some illegals!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone here see Elon’s polls on Twitter and subsequent poll of the Zelensky?

Elon wants negotiation for peace being clearly rational. He doesn’t want to just “give Ukraine to Russia” or some stupid thing the west says. Zelensky essentially makes him out to be supporting Russia. Wild stuff.

It reminds me so much of the early 2000’s when anyone who didn’t support the terror wars was labeled some sort of terrorist apologist or sympathizer.

Nuance is for the niche I guess.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I already know that asking this will only lead to nothing but more nonsense, but I’d like see how you tie these two events together.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already know that asking this will only lead to nothing but more nonsense, but I’d like see how you tie these two events together.
They took at the very part of the building that had the data servers for the audit. The 2.3 trillion was never talked about again.

It was a bonus for 9/11, at its very obvious the building wasnt hit with a missile and we also have on record the Transportation Secretary's testimony (they decided to not even include it in the 9/11 commission report) that he was with Dick Cheney in the bunker and he knowingly knew something was on the way and he gave the stand down orders at the most secure place on earth as some caveman who didnt even train to land a plane supposedly did nearly impossible maneuvers with a jumbo jet that would leave LT Pete Maverick Mitchell jaw-dropped.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

FBI Director Christopher Wray even said in Senate testimony in August that the FBI agent’s partisan social media posts and internal reports that he was mishandling the Hunter Biden probe were “deeply troubling.”

What is even more “deeply troubling” is that the FBI is sitting on evidence that the Bidens allegedly committed ‘multiple felonies,’ but is refusing to take prompt action to protect U.S. national security. The House GOP has pledged to investigate the Biden family over evidence of improper abuse of political office and compromising U.S. national security, including the possibility of appointing a Special Counsel.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You used to be in my camp, then you started believing in 9/11 holograms...
it's not that I believe in them, it's that its totally plausible. especially to a crowd who knows nothing about them being real.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also, I used to think that it was far too unreal to think that all of the video footage could be faked. I now think only a few videos would need to be doctored.
in a recent video I watched, both FBI and CIA whistleblowers claim that all the people who submitted video footage had ties to either the film or game industries. If that's true, it makes perfect sense.

the truth is out there, and I would like to know it.

like I said, I've been in the building industry a long, long time and the **** just doesn't add up. period.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
speaking of unreal...
here is photoreal animation being rendered in real time. you all better buckle up because you can be sure an alternate reality is truly upon us.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's not that I believe in them, it's that its totally plausible. especially to a crowd who knows nothing about them being real.
Its just a theory which any theory should be considered and it doesnt bother me. I do feel like there is enough people that at least had seen the plane crash on the 2nd building and the technology just isnt there to pull off a fake plane and bomb the building out and it discredits the real science that clearly shows that what we were told did not happen. People start going "lockness monster....big foot" on you and its harder for them to look at the clear science that what we were told on 9/11 isnt what happened.

I really do think that the planes hit both the buildings, but there certainly is far more concrete evidence that the Pentagon was likely hit with a missile or some other object. Then we ask, if WTC was just an illusion, why didnt they use the same tech on the Pentagon being that it the most surveilled place on earth and a place with far less witnesses with only 1 hit, they only released a small choppy clip only years after fighting for something in the FOIA? This one just doesnt make any sense at all, its really bad for the truth movement.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its just a theory which any theory should be considered and it doesnt bother me. I do feel like there is enough people that at least had seen the plane crash on the 2nd building and the technology just isnt there to pull off a fake plane and bomb the building out and it discredits the real science that clearly shows that what we were told did not happen. People start going "lockness monster....big foot" on you and its harder for them to look at the clear science that what we were told on 9/11 isnt what happened.

I really do think that the planes hit both the buildings, but there certainly is far more concrete evidence that the Pentagon was likely hit with a missile or some other object. Then we ask, if WTC was just an illusion, why didnt they use the same tech on the Pentagon being that it the most surveilled place on earth and a place with far less witnesses with only 1 hit, they only released a small choppy clip only years after fighting for something in the FOIA? This one just doesnt make any sense at all, its really bad for the truth movement.
we will disagree on this forever, there are literally indestructible parts in airplanes = none of which were found.
oh, but somehow the explosion that destroyed all of the planes and people didnt get the IDs of all the terrorists that were found. yea right~

I don't know what hit the building but I'm not going to stand on the hill I used to, and say it was impossible back then to pull something off on this scale.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we will disagree on this forever, there are literally indestructible parts in airplanes = none of which were found.
oh, but somehow the explosion that destroyed all of the planes and people didnt get the IDs of all the terrorists that were found. yea right~

I don't know what hit the building but I'm not going to stand on the hill I used to, and say it was impossible back then to pull something off on this scale.
The one indestructible parts are the black-boxes, and Im extremely confident the government recovered all 4 of them even though they pretend that they dont have them.

I havent investigated what it takes to smolten jet engines, I doubt that happened and likely impossible, but we do know they can break apart I think. I remember Jesse Ventura visiting the outside of these warehouses that had plane parts somewhere around 2009 when he was investigating the blackboxes so maybe they do have engines I dunno, thats worth investigated as I dunno.

I would say the more likely scenario over total CGI is that both buildings were hit by missiles and partial CGI may have been used to give them more of an appearance of a plane with. What do you think of that? Or fake solid dummy wings?

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The one indestructible parts are the black-boxes, and Im extremely confident the government recovered all 4 of them even though they pretend that they dont have them.

I havent investigated what it takes to smolten jet engines, I doubt that happened but we do know they can break apart I think. I remember Jesse Ventura visiting the outside of these warehouses that had plane parts somewhere around 2009 when he was investigating the blackboxes so maybe they do have engines I dunno, thats worth investigated as I dunno.

I would say the more likely scenario over total CGI is that both buildings were hit by missiles and partial CGI may have been used to give them more of an appearance of a plane. What do you think of that? Or fake solid wings?
I think its plausible.
just show me any other plane crash in history where the plane wasn't scattered everywhere... yet all 4 of these planes left nothing. what changed? cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't the history.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its plausible.
just show me any other plane crash in history where the plane wasn't scattered everywhere... yet all 4 of these planes left nothing. what changed? cause I'm pretty sure it wasn't the history.
That PA one was interesting, it was in smithereens which isnt typical with a plane crashing on the ground. Maybe one was taking out by NORAD in the air?

One thing that was total bullshyt was that way back in 2001 people were calling their family in flight saying goodbye....I mean in the middle of nowhere in PA, I mean come on man, do you remember cellular service back in 2001, but on a flight that didnt even have wifi back then?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The pentagon was 100% a missle, the video evidence (2 security images released) reveal it.

DC is loaded with thousands of cameras and we only have 2 blurry videos from the day of. Sounds legit to me.

Building 7 was admittedly demo'd by the owner. Which takes weeks to do. But magically they did it within 24 hours. Means it was all planned in advance. The twin towers were Demo'd. Only a fool would deny it. The videos were CGI. Holograms may or may not have been used.

On another story lets talk Dominion machines and election interference.

Biden got 81 million votes. LMAO.

Here is the first domino to fall.

This narrative is all going to fall apart very soon. It is taking too long for my personal liking.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
☝ this is a big deal... caught by the 2000 mules people "true the vote"

also in todays nooz ...

As Ukraine petitions to join NATO via a fast trac application, a Russian nuclear sub goes missing. keep poking the bear fuk tards.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't a conspiracy theorist until COVID, BLM riots, lockdowns, and mail in voting all took hold of the country at exactly the right time politically to destroy a man who had been accused of countless things (Russian collusion, anyone?) all proven to be false time and time again. Now I question the motives of everything the 'government' has their hands on.

I haven't been sick since 2019, and I include testing positive for 'rona in 2021 where I ran daily and golfed 4 times. COVID, just like BLM, Ukraine, and countless other scams are all just massive wag the dog money laundering schemes that allow a few to stay in power while the lower and middle class are crushed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
90% of US adults say the United States is experiencing a mental health crisis, CNN/KFF poll finds

And guess what, apparently the top concern is the opioid epidemic, which the Biden administration completely endorses through our open borders.

In fact, all of the major points of concern ravaging the minds of our youth and older adults are a direct result of Globalists and the Biden Administration.

They:

-Released the China virus- causing isolation
-Brought back racial tensions
-Destroyed our major cities with unthinkable levels of crime, violence, homelessness.
-Shattered the economy, while making it impossible for the average American to make a living
-Turned politics into a web of drama events (many fabricated)
-Compromised the innocence of our youth

And those are just some of the points mentioned in this CNN article. In reality, it’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
90% of US adults say the United States is experiencing a mental health crisis, CNN/KFF poll finds

And guess what, apparently the top concern is the opioid epidemic, which the Biden administration completely endorses through our open borders.

In fact, all of the major points of concern ravaging the minds of our youth and older adults are a direct result of Globalists and the Biden Administration.

They:

-Released the China virus- causing isolation
-Brought back racial tensions
-Destroyed our major cities with unthinkable levels of crime, violence, homelessness.
-Shattered the economy, while making it impossible for the average American to make a living
-Turned politics into a web of drama events (many fabricated)
-Compromised the innocence of our youth

And those are just some of the points mentioned in this CNN article. In reality, it’s just the tip of the iceberg.

My wife and I were literally just saying this earlier this week. I was impressed by how well my son at 11-12 coped with the pandemic and isolation, he seemed unscathed, while my step daughters completely lost their **** and went bonkers. BUT then he had to go back to school and started making small comments that really alarmed me. Didn't want to have people over for his 13th birthday "I don't have friends, I don't know anyone" and didn't want to mow the neighbors yards for money "to be honest dad, i'm terrified of people".

Like Maverick, I had to keep sending him up. He went back to NORMAL school finally, saw old friends, made new ones and is happy as a clam, I'm proud of him. But this year from about April till summer time I was truly concerned that he had finally become a victim of all of this.

I'm shocked the opioid pandemic is listed as the major concern though. What I have seen in what I consider to be the mentally ill around me, is fear of the earth setting on fire due to climate change, fear of Trump starting WW3 (still), fear of COVID killing them, fear of unvaccinated people killing them, fear of republicans killing them, and fear of dying if they can't get an abortion.

.... i'm not even joking. I'm not stirring the pot. these are the real concerns i'm seeing from normal people who are clearly mentally disturbed. Most of them young and dumb having never seen hard times but I'm also seeing it locally in people in their 60s and 70s.

I truly believe among the younger generation today one of the greatest issues we have at play is that they NEVER EVER EVER saw hard times in their life. something as minor as the pandemic was more than their little minds could comprehend (i'm talking the 35 and under crowd). it crushed them.

Kid Rock put it best.

"wear your mask, take your pills, now a whole generation is mentally ill"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And he still totally deflects blame by saying its "not of our own making" LMFAO yeah right, NYC is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens and you were all warned!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Adams declares State of Emergency in NYC after migrants overwhelm city

New York City Mayor Eric Adams declared a state of emergency Friday over the influx of migrants into the Big Apple and estimated it will cost $1 billion to provide them with shelter space and social services.

Hizzoner made the announcements in a speech at City Hall in which he declared that the influx of migrants from south of the border had stretched the city’s social-safety net to its breaking point and pushed its shelter population to an all-time high.

“We are in a crisis situation,” Adams said. “This is a humanitarian crisis that started with violence and instability in South America, and it’s being accelerated by American political dynamics.

“This crisis is not of our own making, but one that will affect everyone in this city now and in the months ahead.”

City officials have struggled for weeks to find space for the incoming thousands, most of whom are Venezuelans seeking asylum from that country’s brutal dictatorship and economic collapse.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams declared a state of emergency Friday over the influx of migrants into the Big Apple and estimated it will cost $1 billion to provide them with shelter space and social services.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NOT allowing illegals to vote is the ONLY thing that makes sense. Illegals don't want to go to New Zealand - you would be against it too if millions of illegals were swamping your country................................... you act like you aren't but you sure agree with a bunch of liberal bullshit
Where did I say anything about illegals voting? Like seriously. Do you actually read things?

Permanent residents are not illegals lol

Also I'm not pro illegals, I'm all for strict immigration control. But I am also not a Christian

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But at least I'll give you credit for calling out Jizzzzz for the hypocrite that he is. He loves him some illegals!
Did you really just quote yourself and praise yourself for "calling me out?" LOL.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

No part of an airplane is indestructible.