Donald Trump running for president

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that a recent pic in the tweet? Where's it from?
That scumbag fake woke military Vindman posted it yesterday

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the bridge was reopened for one way traffic the same day. and is supposedly fully opened now so the bombing was a failure.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know if you guys follow on the ground reporting(there are westerners in English on the ground)in Ukraine but it appears that bridge was the red line in the conflict. The amount of missile strikes happening where there has been no conflict prior are happening at a very large scale. All targeting the things that the US targets when they want to really hurt an enemy. It is obvious and admitted by people in US intelligence that it WAS obvious Russia was trying to not destroy Ukraine. Now that there is no way for peace and Ukraine has hit their major civilian infrastructure Russia is responding in kind. They also gave control to a very unforgiving general.

Can some westerners not be stubborn psychos and try to get peace talks before either Ukraine is destroyed or worse we have nuclear war. We talked more with the USSR when they wanted world wide revolution than we do today with Russia that wants a neutral Ukraine. It’s insane. As always I feel bad for civilians on all sides.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another problem with political parties is infiltration. Best example is I remember Ron Paul basically created the "Tea Party" and next thing you know you see CiaNN showing Sarah Palin giving speeches to crowds as if she was the leader of the movement when she has absolutely nothing to do with the Liberty movement.

They will put in or prop up plants to discredit and destroy, or when they get big enough bought out or simply taken over by ousiders to take advantage of the power and manipulate it for outside interests.

No party = best party.
Yea I think it’s important to not be nailed to theory completely. That’s what leftists have been doing since Rossue(can’t spell haha French philosopher). They use a dialectic thinking and when it goes wrong data does not matter…what matters is the theory needs to be tweaked. I would say for libertarians they need to understand corporations are so big and powerful now to act as if they are even in the realm of Austrian economics(best school ftw) is ridiculous. To think they will not devastate people as much as the state is also ridiculous. I know we can get into the weeds about their connection to government but I’m just making a point.

The theory is a good North Star, but we can’t let it blind us.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also don’t know if anyone seen but lord zelensky said he wants the west to nuke Russia. Dude wants to destroy the world and looks coked out. Madness.
and yet they wanted to nominate him for the nobel peace prize while he called for all out ww3.

I don’t know if you guys follow on the ground reporting(there are westerners in English on the ground)in Ukraine but it appears that bridge was the red line in the conflict. The amount of missile strikes happening where there has been no conflict prior are happening at a very large scale. All targeting the things that the US targets when they want to really hurt an enemy. It is obvious and admitted by people in US intelligence that it WAS obvious Russia was trying to not destroy Ukraine. Now that there is no way for peace and Ukraine has hit their major civilian infrastructure Russia is responding in kind. They also gave control to a very unforgiving general.

Can some westerners not be stubborn psychos and try to get peace talks before either Ukraine is destroyed or worse we have nuclear war. We talked more with the USSR when they wanted world wide revolution than we do today with Russia that wants a neutral Ukraine. It’s insane. As always I feel bad for civilians on all sides.
anyone who thinks the U.S. isn't fighting with boots on the ground is naïve. Organizations like blackwater are paying US Trained troops as mercenaries. I'm not taking a moral high ground at this time and saying what I think we should or should not be doing, but we are definitely fighting this war with boots on the ground. Give Ukraine a billion dollars and tell them to use it to hire NATO mercenaries to fight then pretend we don't have troops there... OK....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and yet they wanted to nominate him for the nobel peace prize while he called for all out ww3.
The Nobel Peace of Crap Prize winner Lord Bareback Hussein Obobo got that without doing anything and the prize lost all its credibility, then Lord Obobo destroys all these middle eastern and African countries and he still good, Putin bad.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone who thinks the U.S. isn't fighting with boots on the ground is naïve. Organizations like blackwater are paying US Trained troops as mercenaries. I'm not taking a moral high ground at this time and saying what I think we should or should not be doing, but we are definitely fighting this war with boots on the ground. Give Ukraine a billion dollars and tell them to use it to hire NATO mercenaries to fight then pretend we don't have troops there... OK....
CIA and Mercenaries have been on the ground training to go to war with Russia for at least a decade or more. Thats how they set up the the Western/NATO overthrow of the Ukrainian President back in 2014.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's video of Lyndsey graham (traitor) and no name aka traitor John McCain meeting w Ukranian military in 2016 before the elections.

They were telling the troops they were going to advance on Russia in 2017. Aka the so called "war" was planned and Ukraine was going to instigate it w the backing of the corrupt US govt.

Then Trump won. That destroyed their plans.

Hillary and Obama absolutely wanted war.

They still do.

Notice how liberals were crying during covid "if we can just save one life if you wear a mask or get vaccinated"

Now those same dumbasses are pushing for WW3.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s and
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Where is that money to fix US cities that are actually terrible places for our own citizens? It’s just crazy. Meanwhile one of the least free countries in the world is the beacon for liberal values? The propaganda is so strong.

I guess I’ll throw this in with just a few headlines for those with short memories
IMG_3751.JPG

I don’t want them to be crushed or anything. I hope I’m clear I just want the war to end for the sake of civilians who have nothing to do with starting these wars.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's video of Lyndsey graham (traitor) and no name aka traitor John McCain meeting w Ukranian military in 2016 before the elections.

They were telling the troops they were going to advance on Russia in 2017. Aka the so called "war" was planned and Ukraine was going to instigate it w the backing of the corrupt US govt.

They still do.

Notice how liberals were crying during covid "if we can just save one life if you wear a mask or get vaccinated"

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s and
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
I would love to see that video, i agree with you on all above.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Nobel Peace of Crap Prize winner Lord Bareback Hussein Obobo got that without doing anything and the prize lost all its credibility, then Lord Obobo destroys all these middle eastern and African countries and he still good, Putin bad.
When we do it to brown people we are liberators. If they were white it would be an act of terror. You see? Haha

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

They still do.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s and
I can’t remember the name of the US official who’s Phone call was leaked about who they wanted to place in role of president of Ukraine. That’s another wild one. It will come to me.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can't find where he called out for all out WW3. Do you have a link to Zelensky saying that?

You mean like the Wagner Group operating in Ukraine since at least 2014?

Since when did mercenaries become "we"? Saying "we" have troops on the ground in Ukraine suggests US Armed Forces, which is simply an untrue and irresponsible statement.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where is that money to fix US cities that are actually terrible places for our own citizens? It’s just crazy.
Where is the money? Are you freaking serious? Since LBJ's "Great Society" the US has spent no less than $50 TRILLION dollars on those cities and its citizens. And look where that has gotten us.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't find where he called out for all out WW3. Do you have a link to Zelensky saying that?

You mean like the Wagner Group operating in Ukraine since at least 2014?

Since when did mercenaries become "we"? Saying "we" have troops on the ground in Ukraine suggests US Armed Forces, which is simply an untrue and irresponsible statement.
Most assume that if nukes launch it will be world war three. There is a reason anti radiation medicine is hitting news even in the US.

Also many countries think when they are hit by a countries weapons, using a countries logistical information, trained by a countries military, and fighting mercenaries funded by a country you are at war with that country.

You could make a semantic point about what you are saying, but really it’s arguing splitting hairs. I’m just telling you what the opinion is of people saying these things sense you asked. Not to really change your mind, but so at least you can see where they are coming from.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most assume that if nukes launch it will be world war three. There is a reason anti radiation medicine is hitting news even in the US.

Also many countries think when they are hit by a countries weapons, using a countries logistical information, trained by a countries military, and fighting mercenaries funded by a country you are at war with that country.

You could make a semantic point about what you are saying, but really it’s arguing splitting hairs. I’m just telling you what the opinion is of people saying these things sense you asked. Not to really change your mind, but so at least you can see where they are coming from.
I just follow the money and I get most of my answers.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

At this point asking 30 countries in NATO to join forces against Russia who has also been seeking allies is the countdown to WW3, imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point asking 30 countries in NATO to join forces against Russia who has also been seeking allies is the countdown to WW3, imo.

This has been well known for decades, NATO was created to counter the USSR, USSR gone. The NEW Russia asked to join NATO and they were told to go fuq themselves. NATO crowding their borders equals war. Sheep think the west arent the primary provocateurs.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Claiming Zelensky is calling for WW3 is an exercise in semantics though, isn’t it? Russia was warned that if it invaded a sovereign European country that there would be consequences. The Russian idea that they could invade a European country and no one is allowed to lift a finger would be laughable if it weren’t so sad and serious. Same goes for their claims of being provoked into using wmd.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Remember this? All the neocons are not republican.
It's insane. Total wag the dog type stuff. I just feel like it's become even more obvious in the past 6 years while the media and politicians did everything they could to paint Trump and Republicans as war mongers who were going to bring on WW3, yet instead we had years of wealth and world peace.

Great article, btw.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Claiming Zelensky is calling for WW3 is an exercise in semantics though, isn’t it? Russia was warned that if it invaded a sovereign European country that there would be consequences. The Russian idea that they could invade a European country and no one is allowed to lift a finger would be laughable if it weren’t so sad and serious. Same goes for their claims of being provoked into using wmd.

For two years of lock downs, paranoia, government over reach, and what I still call a fake pandemic, I didn't care. I just didn't. I was never concerned with getting sick, and somehow things just kept moving pretty well as demand skyrocketed and rates sank. Now, I have very real concerns over the use of WMD, the recession we've been in for a year already, and the bleak outlook economically as well as politically for the next few years if this war continues to build.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But its ok for the West to invade a eastern European country on the Russia border, overthrown their leader and push them into a powerful military alliance giving them billions of dollars in advanced weaponry in order to make deals with gas, lithium and other resources while calling Russia a evil regime and its not ok for Putin to warn the west there would be consequences, yeah right LMFAO all hypocrisy.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
JUST IN - German consulate in Kyiv hit by Russian strike, BILD reports.

BREAKING: Zelensky's office has reportedly been destroyed in a Russian strike on Central Kyiv (Local Media).

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I very clearly stated that I wasn’t trying to change your mind. I stated why these things are said for you to get the other perspective. And yes, you claiming semantics does not disprove my point. It actually agrees in a very weird catty way.

Kinda weird but do you.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JUST IN - German consulate in Kyiv hit by Russian strike, BILD reports.

BREAKING: Zelensky's office has reportedly been destroyed in a Russian strike on Central Kyiv (Local Media).
The videos coming out are wild. Zelensky says he will negotiate when Putin is gone so we will see.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The videos coming out are wild. Zelensky says he will negotiate when Putin is gone so we will see.
putin has given the world stage a final warning. they keep painting him into a corner... like any wounded animal, he's far more dangerous now. mothafekas betta recognize!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The Poles are a tough people - they'll be fine. And they sure as hell don't want to hand even the smallest of victories to Russia.

Did you not notice that Russia has been threatening to use nukes against Ukraine since February? Are you on drugs (serious question)?

There are myriad instances of damage inconsistencies in plane crashes. A child's stuffed teddy may remain unscathed while the aircraft's engine is pulverized, etc... Have you never even attempted to look into such things? Airliners dot net forum is a great resource of all sorts of aircraft information provided by people who actually know wtf they are talking about, rather than analysis among a group of paranoid juiceheads.
Yep.

Unfortunately people can't understand that stuff like that does happen, even in just normal circumstances and so their minds conjure up huge conspiracies over it because THEY need to twist it in a way that makes sense to them.

Thats the best you can come up with when people challenge you the tooth fairy doesnt exist?
You're not challenging anything though. 99% of evidence posted in here is just videos, memes, Twitter posts and speculation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
putin has given the world stage a final warning. they keep painting him into a corner... like any wounded animal, he's far more dangerous now. mothafekas betta recognize!
He invaded a country and is refusing to back down. He's not backed into a corner. He started a war and is facing the consequences of it.

If he wanted to retreat, he's more than welcome

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why didnt he pardon Edward Snowden and call for his assassination? That right there alone tells me just about everything I need to know about Dump. I for sure will not even consider him in 2024.

Finding out Hitler made it to South America to meet up with his disgusting Nazi buddies in the declassified JFK files was interesting at least.
Those documents are fake.

Sorry. It's easy to fake stuff for the internet, and I've done it a number of times here to prove a point.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
the bridge was reopened for one way traffic the same day. and is supposedly fully opened now so the bombing was a failure.
😂 Keep drinking the Kool aid of Fox News.

Fox news are more pro-Russia than Putin 😂😂

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those documents are fake.

Sorry. It's easy to fake stuff for the internet, and I've done it a number of times here to prove a point.
You do know that those documents were unclassified by the United States government and sourced via directly the United States government website when I posted that stuff on here about Hitler possible being tracked in South America right? Not that Im the trust the government kinda guy, but just saying....

Or when things get hard for you, you just shout out 99% twitshit speculative pixie dust rumors and conspiracies to discredit the poster so you can move on with your life or start accusing people of believing in fake moon landings and the lockness monster eating bigfoot along with Santa no being able to have kids because he cumms only once a year, and most of the time down the chimney?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • Haha
Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You do know that those documents were unclassified by the United States government and sourced via directly the United States government website when I posted that stuff on here about Hitler possible being tracked in South America right? Not that Im the trust the government kinda guy, but just saying....

Or when things get hard for you, you just shout out 99% twitshit speculative pixie dust rumors and conspiracies to discredit the poster so you can move on with your life or start accusing people of believing in fake moon landings and the lockness monster eating bigfoot along with Santa no being able to have kids because he cumms only once a year, and most of the time down the chimney?
If you link it directly, I'll take a look 😊

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

If it was the CIA memo, that isn't evidence of Hitler being in South America as an FYI.

It was a speculative memo. Not evidence.

Yes, other Nazis made it for sure, but that memo was just a memo. We need to be careful (lol) drawing too much from small fragments of information.

We know Josef Mengele made it out. We know other top Nazis made it out. Maybe he did make it out but the reality is that the memo isn't really a smoking gun

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it was the CIA memo, that isn't evidence of Hitler being in South America as an FYI.

It was a speculative memo. Not evidence.

Yes, other Nazis made it for sure, but that memo was just a memo
This is trash sir.

I posted the photo of Hitler.

It was authenticated. He was alive in Panama and other countries years after he "died".

If you can't fathom this is true. We have no further dialogue. Unredacted CIA files hidden in the JFK files proves this.

If you don't believe it. Keep watching CNN.

You will be the first to take the "train" to freedom only to end up in Auschwitz.

Facts. Sorry not sorry.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is trash sir.

It was authenticated. He was alive in Panama and other countries years after he "died".

If you can't fathom this is true. We have no further dialogue. Unredacted CIA files hidden in the JFK files proves this.

You will be the first to take the "train" to freedom only to end up in Auschwitz.

Facts. Sorry not sorry.
Sorry to say, but the people claiming that were using faked evidence to sell books.

Common tactic really.

"I've found the new Diet that unlocks your DNA and burns fat!!!" Buy my book. Only $100.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
😂 Keep drinking the Kool aid of Fox News.

Fox news are more pro-Russia than Putin 😂😂
what's fox news? if your dumb enough to think any blue-blooded American watches that **** you are dead fekin wrong.

I'm surprised you aren't there fighting for putee, being your a total fekin commie~!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The globalists WANT WWIII. This is how they get their New World Order. Order out of chaos. The reason it appears that the West is doing everything they can to push a nuclear war is because they want a nuclear war. Like I said 2 years ago "If Biden gets in office, within 1 year we will be at war with Russia". Biden controls nothing. He just takes orders. Russia (and Putin) opposes the New World Order, so they want Russia/Putin gone.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is trash sir.

Facts. Sorry not sorry.
The evidence that Hitler was alive and well in South America is MUCH MORE weighty than any evidence suggesting he died in WWII. :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
what's fox news? if your dumb enough to think any blue-blooded American watches that **** you are dead fekin wrong.

I'm surprised you aren't there fighting for putee, being your a total fekin commie~!
You can't be defending Putin in one breathe then post this lol