Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did I say anything about illegals voting? Like seriously. Do you actually read things?

Permanent residents are not illegals lol

Also I'm not pro illegals, I'm all for strict immigration control. But I am also not a Christian
Thats how it works here, my wife is a "permanent resident" and certainly not "illegal."

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Polish Households Burn Trash To Stay Warm As Sanctions On Russia Backfire

Poland temporarily suspended air quality controls so people can burn coal for heating homes through next April to ease the worst energy crisis in a generation. While Polish households have increased demand for coal and wood to offset the soaring energy costs of natural gas and electricity, some people are burning trash to stay warm.

Bloomberg spoke with one Polish resident by the name of Paulina Mroczkowska, who said she's already noticed people burning trash to heat their homes as a shortage of the NatGas worsens and the cost of living spirals out of control.

"It's so bad this season that you can smell trash burning every day, which is completely new.

"Rarely can you smell a regular fuel. It's scary to think what happens when it really gets cold," Mroczkowska said, a resident of Warsaw, the capital city.
And this is how bad things are in Poland -- thanks to the Russian invasion of Ukraine disrupting energy markets and backfiring of Western sanctions against Moscow:

Last month, Law & Justice leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski, the country's most powerful politician, suggested people do whatever it takes to keep warm. He told supporters at a rally in Nowy Targ, southern Poland, that "one needs to burn almost everything, except for tires and similarly harmful things." -- Bloomberg

Source: Zerohedge

Join us on Minds!

Follow:
@G3News

These sanctions are working great…against the west.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also don’t know if anyone seen but lord zelensky said he wants the west to nuke Russia. Dude wants to destroy the world and looks coked out. Madness.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite is how they found an ID of a hi-jacker that didn’t get burned. Wild stuff. I don’t know what exactly went down, but I think that’s the point.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also don’t know if anyone seen but lord zelensky said he wants the west to nuke Russia. Dude wants to destroy the world and looks coked out. Madness.
He is just a corrupt war mongering CIA troll puppet for the shadow government, I dunno how people still take him seriously. He had his country destroyed into smithereens, countless people left for dead and displaced and people like "he did a great job!" when all of this could have been avoided and Ukraine could have kept their independence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite is how they found an ID of a hi-jacker that didn’t get burned. Wild stuff. I don’t know what exactly went down, but I think that’s the point.
And this is it, black boxes were supposedly vaporized in jet fuel even though they were designed to withstand it, but somehow the hijackers passport flew off the dashboard of the cockpit through the fireball and landed on the rubble.

LMFAO and truth deniers!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No part of an airplane is indestructible.
The blackboxes pretty much are, but somehow 3 were vaporized from existence.

Black boxes are tested to withstand
Crash survivability - 3400G's impact for 6.5 milliseconds.
Crush test - 5000lbs at all sides for 5 minutes.
Pierce test - 500lb hardened steel pin dropped from 10 feet.
Fire test - 2000F degrees for 1 hour, 500F degrees for 10 hrs.
Water immersion - 20,000 feet deep.
Etc. (source: Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Airliner Black Boxes)

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And this is it, black boxes were supposedly vaporized in jet fuel even though they were designed to withstand it, but somehow the hijackers passport flew off the dashboard of the cockpit through the fireball and landed on the rubble.

LMFAO and truth deniers!!!

View attachment 223069
I find it impossible if you start looking into evidence to think the public knows the ins and outs.

It was also very convenient that neocon think tanks had plans to topple 7 governments as told to us by a general and they all happened to be countries that were made part of the terror war. The only one we haven’t is Iran and funny enough there is a lot of mounting evidence that there is more than meets the eye happening there right now.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it impossible if you start looking into evidence to think the public knows the ins and outs.

It was also very convenient that neocon think tanks had plans to topple 7 governments as told to us by a general and they all happened to be countries that were made part of the terror war. The only one we haven’t is Iran and funny enough there is a lot of mounting evidence that there is more than meets the eye happening there right now.
Have you seen this from 2016 where John "Insane" McPain and Lindsey Blimpzey Graham are in Ukraine in front of Ukrainian forces promoting aggression against Russia? And then people like "um, dum dum dat Putin guy crazy yo!"

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The blackboxes pretty much are, but somehow 3 were vaporized from existence.

Black boxes are tested to withstand
Crash survivability - 3400G's impact for 6.5 milliseconds.
Crush test - 5000lbs at all sides for 5 minutes.
Pierce test - 500lb hardened steel pin dropped from 10 feet.
Fire test - 2000F degrees for 1 hour, 500F degrees for 10 hrs.
Water immersion - 20,000 feet deep.
Etc. (source: Aerospaceweb.org | Ask Us - Airliner Black Boxes)
In many cases the data inside does not survive after a jet liner hard floors it into the ground.

You can look up how many instances this has occured in, because it's more than just a couple.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you seen this from 2016 where John "Insane" McPain and Lindsey Blimpzey Graham are in Ukraine in front of Ukrainian forces promoting aggression against Russia? And then people like "um, dum dum dat Putin guy crazy yo!"

I have not. I remember in the Putin interview documentary you can see McCain with Nazi’s bc just like in the Middle East our enemy is who is not useful and our friend is who is useful.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
JUST IN - Florida State Surgeon General recommends "against the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines for males ages 18-39 years old," citing an "increased risk of cardiac-related death."

@disclosetv

There was a picture of this too but it didn’t copy. I just can’t see how we want young men who are healthy to take this crap…really young women too. I get it from Pharma’s perspective but that’s it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to bombard guys I’m actually leaving a lot out, but I find it interesting how the US think it’s wrong for Saudis to control gas output and prices…the us manipulated energy more than any other country by a landslide. Amazing stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In many cases the data inside does not survive after a jet liner hard floors it into the ground.

You can look up how many instances this has occured in, because it's more than just a couple.
But 2 completely vaporized out of thin air. Its not like they fell deep in the ocean or anything. They could find tiny pieces of fingernail to identify victims but no blackboxes, 2 in NYC?

Anyways thats not really the point, they have the blackboxes, and we do have a first responder that whistleblowed that when he found it the Feds threatened him and is partner not to tell anyone.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to bombard guys I’m actually leaving a lot out, but I find it interesting how the US think it’s wrong for Saudis to control gas output and prices…the us manipulated energy more than any other country by a landslide. Amazing stuff.
Its all a insider scam propped up by the deep state, 7th floor loves their little princess in Saudi including that Pedophile in charge, forgot his name.

Worst part about it is that this is how they destroyed the gold standard on the dollar and crashed the global economy just a couple years later (Thanks Nixon!,) things have never been the same since and only worse now.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its all a insider scam propped up by the deep state, 7th floor loves their little princess in Saudi including that Pedophile in charge, forgot his name.

Worst part about it is that this is how they destroyed the gold standard on the dollar and crashed the global economy just a couple years later (Thanks Nixon!,) things have never been the same since and only worse now.
Yea France knew our stuff wasn’t backed with hard money and wanted to exchange and Nixon made the switch. Not one president since has had a problem with it. A majority of the public does not even know about it, and the news never seriously discusses actual finances. All these economic advisors said they didn’t see the economy taking a hit when we stop the production of things that have actual value while throwing massive amounts of fiat into the economy. Didn’t see it coming? They should be fired for being completely incompetent. That’s like working at Burger King and not knowing what’s on a whopper.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But 2 completely vaporized out of thin air. Its not like they fell deep in the ocean or anything. They could find tiny pieces of fingernail to identify victims but no blackboxes, 2 in NYC?

Anyways thats not really the point, they have the blackboxes, and we do have a first responder that whistleblowed that when he found it the Feds threatened him and is partner not to tell anyone.
Trump has access to all classified info, why did he not tell us the truth about 9/11?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trump has access to all classified info, why did he not tell us the truth about 9/11?
Why didnt he pardon Edward Snowden and call for his assassination? That right there alone tells me just about everything I need to know about Dump. I for sure will not even consider him in 2024.

Finding out Hitler made it to South America to meet up with his disgusting Nazi buddies in the declassified JFK files was interesting at least.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea France knew our stuff wasn’t backed with hard money and wanted to exchange and Nixon made the switch. Not one president since has had a problem with it. A majority of the public does not even know about it, and the news never seriously discusses actual finances. All these economic advisors said they didn’t see the economy taking a hit when we stop the production of things that have actual value while throwing massive amounts of fiat into the economy. Didn’t see it coming? They should be fired for being completely incompetent. That’s like working at Burger King and not knowing what’s on a whopper.
I was calling it in here in this very thread early 2020 as soon as Dump started printing money out of thin air in the trillions and "Always-Dumpers" didnt want to here it, nor do they want to acknowledge it at the present. People focus on instant effects rather than looking a little down the road and applying the most basic common sense to fiscal policy, and now people only blame the pedophile with all the problems we have today....I mean yeah sure he is making it worse with more money printing and the oil crap but being a little less worse doesnt make that better. Dump handed the pedophile the torch to continue the status quo, thats why I always argue never to let government powers to grow, it never really wants to go back until it doesnt have a choice any longer.

And when all else fails, they take you to war.

Last edited:

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Polish Households Burn Trash To Stay Warm As Sanctions On Russia Backfire

Poland temporarily suspended air quality controls so people can burn coal for heating homes through next April to ease the worst energy crisis in a generation. While Polish households have increased demand for coal and wood to offset the soaring energy costs of natural gas and electricity, some people are burning trash to stay warm.

Bloomberg spoke with one Polish resident by the name of Paulina Mroczkowska, who said she's already noticed people burning trash to heat their homes as a shortage of the NatGas worsens and the cost of living spirals out of control.

"It's so bad this season that you can smell trash burning every day, which is completely new.

"Rarely can you smell a regular fuel. It's scary to think what happens when it really gets cold," Mroczkowska said, a resident of Warsaw, the capital city.
And this is how bad things are in Poland -- thanks to the Russian invasion of Ukraine disrupting energy markets and backfiring of Western sanctions against Moscow:

Last month, Law & Justice leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski, the country's most powerful politician, suggested people do whatever it takes to keep warm. He told supporters at a rally in Nowy Targ, southern Poland, that "one needs to burn almost everything, except for tires and similarly harmful things." -- Bloomberg

Source: Zerohedge

Join us on Minds!

Follow:
@G3News

These sanctions are working great…against the west.
The Poles are a tough people - they'll be fine. And they sure as hell don't want to hand even the smallest of victories to Russia.

Did you not notice that Russia has been threatening to use nukes against Ukraine since February? Are you on drugs (serious question)?

There are myriad instances of damage inconsistencies in plane crashes. A child's stuffed teddy may remain unscathed while the aircraft's engine is pulverized, etc... Have you never even attempted to look into such things? Airliners dot net forum is a great resource of all sorts of aircraft information provided by people who actually know wtf they are talking about, rather than analysis among a group of paranoid juiceheads.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wasnt calling it in here in this very thread early 2020 as soon as Dump started printing money out of thin air in the trillions and "Always-Dumpers" didnt want to here it, nor do they want to acknowledge it at the present. People focus on instant effects rather than looking a little down the road and applying the most basic common sense to fiscal policy, and now people only blame the pedophile with all the problems we have today....I mean yeah sure he is making it worse with more money printing and the oil crap but being a little less worse doesnt make that better. Dump handed the pedophile the torch to continue the status quo, thats why I always argue never to let government powers to grow, it never really wants to go back until it doesnt have a choice any longer.

And when all else fails, they take you to war.
Yea to act like his printing wasn’t an issue as well would be absurd. This is why I kinda try not to get into conversations particularly about a single person as much as possible. We know for 100% fact there are many government officials who were never voted on by anyone who make very important decisions on multiple fronts.

Can’t say I never get caught up in it, but it usually comes with regret on my end no matter how the conversation goes.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Poles are a tough people - they'll be fine. And they sure as hell don't want to hand even the smallest of victories to Russia.

Did you not notice that Russia has been threatening to use nukes against Ukraine since February? Are you on drugs (serious question)?

There are myriad instances of damage inconsistencies in plane crashes. A child's stuffed teddy may remain unscathed while the aircraft's engine is pulverized, etc... Have you never even attempted to look into such things? Airliners dot net forum is a great resource of all sorts of aircraft information provided by people who actually know wtf they are talking about, rather than analysis among a group of paranoid juiceheads.
I’m not a juice head nor am I paranoid. I don’t know exactly what happened, or how much was known, or how much it was used to start the toppling of the 7 governments named by general Wesley Clark that we just so happened to start messing with. All I said is there is enough circumstantial evidence to ask questions. I don’t really care to change your mind as the damage is done. I was having a friendly conversation with people who also showed tons of odd things about that day.

I do follow the conflict as I am worried very much about a possibility of WWIII and/or nukes. Russia has been extremely clear that if they feel an existential threat they will use nukes. Nothing about preemptive strikes. In fact they are the only people I see willing to negotiate an end to conflict.

It’s amazing how in the west negotiating a stop to war that could escalate into millions dead from nuclear bombs is considered crazy, but letting thousands of Ukrainians die while possibly starting that nuclear catastrophe is considered brave or just. I feel like I’m living the terror wars all over again with how people just want the war to go on, and I’m sure people who lived through Vietnam are saying “hold my beer.”

I’m sure this time…this is the time the US is being honest about war. Sure it’s most of the same people who lied that lead to millions dead, tens of millions displaced, thousands of our own dead, and tens of thousands out of their minds to the point that they took their own lives after combat…this is the time they are being truthful and have high morals. We should all trust them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not found a single Russian video where they threaten to use nukes (specifically). can someone post a video of said nuclear threats from Russia?

I'm not talking about them saying everything is on the table. the MSM is saying they are threatening nuclear war but I can't seem to find it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not found a single Russian video where they threaten to use nukes (specifically). can someone post a video of said nuclear threats from Russia?

I'm not talking about them saying everything is on the table. the MSM is saying they are threatening nuclear war but I can't seem to find it.
I haven’t either. The only video I have seen of someone calling for a strike now is coked out zelensky

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m not a juice head nor am I paranoid. I don’t know exactly what happened, or how much was known, or how much it was used to start the toppling of the 7 governments named by general Wesley Clark that we just so happened to start messing with. All I said is there is enough circumstantial evidence to ask questions. I don’t really care to change your mind as the damage is done. I was having a friendly conversation with people who also showed tons of odd things about that day.

I do follow the conflict as I am worried very much about a possibility of WWIII and/or nukes. Russia has been extremely clear that if they feel an existential threat they will use nukes. Nothing about preemptive strikes. In fact they are the only people I see willing to negotiate an end to conflict.

It’s amazing how in the west negotiating a stop to war that could escalate into millions dead from nuclear bombs is considered crazy, but letting thousands of Ukrainians die while possibly starting that nuclear catastrophe is considered brave or just. I feel like I’m living the terror wars all over again with how people just want the war to go on, and I’m sure people who lived through Vietnam are saying “hold my beer.”

I’m sure this time…this is the time the US is being honest about war. Sure it’s most of the same people who lied that lead to millions dead, tens of millions displaced, thousands of our own dead, and tens of thousands out of their minds to the point that they took their own lives after combat…this is the time they are being truthful and have high morals. We should all trust them.
Russia threatens the use of nuclear weapons for months and you were crickets. Now Russia calls parts of another country their land, to justify the use of nukes and you think Zelensky is the madman? That's rich. :rolleyes:

You could be right. Maybe Putin and Medvedev are talking about throwing pies.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Russia threatens the use of nuclear weapons for months and you were crickets. Now Russia calls parts of another country their land, to justify the use of nukes and you think Zelensky is the madman? That's rich. :rolleyes:
If China overthrows the Mexican government, installs their own puppet government arresting political opposition, sends endless amount billions of dollars and advanced weaponry right across our border and forming a military alliance with the rest of central America, Veneuala, Brazil, etc....and the US Military is losing a bloody battle on the ground, you would want to nuke them too.

I feel like your viewing things with a biased cataract rather than calling shyt as they really are. Both/all sides are fuqqed up but it only takes a little knowledge of history and logic to understand why Russia invaded the Ukraine.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If China overthrows the Mexican government, installs their own puppet government arresting political opposition, sends endless amount billions of dollars and advanced weaponry right across our border and forming a military alliance with the rest of central America, Veneuala, Brazil, etc....and the US Military is losing a bloody battle on the ground, you would want to nuke them too.

I feel like your viewing things with a biased cataract rather than calling shyt as they really are. Both/all sides are fuqqed up but it only takes a little knowledge of history and logic to understand why Russia invaded the Ukraine.
The bold part is the ONLY thing you got right in your post, and that was by accident. Congratulations.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bold part is the ONLY thing you got right in your post, and that was by accident. Congratulations.
Thats the best you can come up with when people challenge you the tooth fairy doesnt exist?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know basically nothing about the political games and motivations regarding this war and what's true and what's not, but I found this interesting, if nothing else.

Here is some more common sense and logic, its simple, follow the money. The west/NATO dont give a damn crap about Ukrainian independence, they want their little Africian slaves shipped over to Ukraine so they can mine up the crap they need to build more Tesla batteries.

Hunter Biden already on his knees servicing daddy to order his Zelensky puppet to appoint him to the next energy board.

People dont use common sense and logic after reading up some simple history as to why these wars are started, it had nothing to do with humanitarian crisis's, they create genocides for profits while making the vast sheep believing they are saving people.

"War is a racquet"
-Major General Smedley Butler

According to preliminary estimates, researchers believe that Ukraine is a treasure trove of lithium, holding about 500,000 tons of the “non-renewable mineral that makes renewable energy possible.” Lithium has become virtually irreplaceable in electric vehicle (EV) batteries because of its efficient energy storage per unit of weight. Skyrocketing global demand growth for lithium is estimated to range from 400% to 4,000% in coming years. Demand will outpace supply and, without more investment in mining capacity, costs could become prohibitive to EV adoption. Elon Musk’s dream of lowering prices to attract new customers was already crushed when Tesla announced a price hike of over $2,370 for its Model Y vehicle soon after the crisis began.

According to Vision Research Reports, the global lithium-ion battery market size is projected to reach around USD 183.8 billion by 2030 and growing at a CAGR of 17.81% from 2022 to 2030

Russia and Ukraine have vast untapped lithium reserves, and Russia is currently a big exporter of nickel, palladium, aluminium, platinum, steel, and copper. The situation in Ukraine and the resultant sanctions on Russia will therefore will inevitably lead to shortages in the supply of some industrial raw materials. The Li-ion battery market will be impacted to some extent, but we do not think the effects will be massive. In terms of lithium, the key point is that most reserves in Russia and Ukraine are as yet untapped. The war has delayed plans to extract it, but it has not taken much existing production offline.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My family in Ukraines house got hit by a missle.

I have family in both Russia and Ukraine.

Thankfully they all lived, but the missle hit the side wall and the roof and so that is totally gone.

The Debris collapsed the garage and the car was covered in debris, stone, etc.

I guess they were able to dig the car out and even though its crushed and badly damaged, they were able to get the hell outta there. They don't know whether Russia or Ukraine shot the missle.

Family is scared to talk but they said for fact some of the Ukraines were raping and murdering their own people and staging it to look like the Russians did it. Mind you, we have family in both Countries and they both are reporting this.

Don't believe what you see on the MSM for one second.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know basically nothing about the political games and motivations regarding this war and what's true and what's not, but I found this interesting, if nothing else.

Dave Smith for President!!!!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dan BONGINO show gonna be good tonite

Don’t know why they auto capitalized that whole name?*

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My family in Ukraines house got hit by a missle.

I have family in both Russia and Ukraine.

Thankfully they all lived, but the missle hit the side wall and the roof and so that is totally gone.

The Debris collapsed the garage and the car was covered in debris, stone, etc.

I guess they were able to dig the car out and even though its crushed and badly damaged, they were able to get the hell outta there. They don't know whether Russia or Ukraine shot the missle.

Family is scared to talk but they said for fact some of the Ukraines were raping and murdering their own people and staging it to look like the Russians did it. Mind you, we have family in both Countries and they both are reporting this.

Don't believe what you see on the MSM for one second.

View attachment 223115

View attachment 223116

View attachment 223117
The amount of housing that gets shelled daily in the Donbas region is insane. I’m nervous about where this goes because until the NATO backed Limen offensive Russia seemed to be avoiding damaging non-military stuff. Then Limen happened and they started targeting infrastructure. The US targets infrastructure right away in wars in the Middle East. Now the Limen offensive, the bridge in Crimea, and Nordstream…I’m concerned that both sides are going to care very little about casualties soon. Plus anyone who knows the back history of this knows the Kyiv and Donbas have been at for for like 8 years now with Ukrainian nationalists of the west fighting the Russian population of the east.

I really hope they have a peace negotiation. I hope your family stays safe. That must be very scary for them.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dave Smith for President!!!!
I would love to just see him be allowed to debate just to get people thinking. He gets his info from the best in Scott Horton. I keep holding Scott will get in Rogan.

Also Roger waters had a great episode about US foreign policies in Rogan recently.

All guys who do not want war who just point out facts that are absent from major news.

Edit: Malice as press secretary would be amazing.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to just see him be allowed to debate just to get people thinking. He gets his info from the best in Scott Horton. I keep holding Scott will get in Rogan.

Also Roger waters had a great episode about US foreign policies in Rogan recently.

All guys who do not want war who just point out facts that are absent from major news.

Edit: Malice as press secretary would be amazing.
I never heard of Scott Horton I will check him out. I ran into Dave Smith on the Valutainment Podcast when he held 4 Libertarians on the show including one of my favorities NY Governor 2022 runner Larry Sharpe which was great after that Joe Jorgenson embarrassment a few months before.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never heard of Scott Horton I will check him out. I ran into Dave Smith on the Valutainment Podcast when he held 4 Libertarians on the show including one of my favorities NY Governor 2022 runner Larry Sharpe which was great after that Joe Jorgenson embarrassment a few months before.
Scott Horton is the best anti-war voice of a generation and he is a part of the Mises Caucus that took over the party. His podcast is amazing. He is head of the libertarian institute and anti-war dot com. He is friends with Dave and that’s why Dave on the last Rogan for example mentions him when asked about he knows all of this.

Amazing guy and I’d imagine right up your alley. He has been speaking out about things like Yemen and Assange forever too.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also he whopped Warhawk Bill Crystal in a debate in New York this year which was amazing to hear. He also recently debated a pro nato person and changed many minds in the crowd to realizing that we are being lied to endlessly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scott Horton is the best anti-war voice of a generation and he is a part of the Mises Caucus that took over the party. His podcast is amazing. He is head of the libertarian institute and anti-war dot com. He is friends with Dave and that’s why Dave on the last Rogan for example mentions him when asked about he knows all of this.

Amazing guy and I’d imagine right up your alley. He has been speaking out about things like Yemen and Assange forever too.
It was funny I bought up Major General Smedley Butler yesterday, my wife choose the movie last night called "Amsterdam" and I was shocked it was partially about him.

Im registered Libertarian, we had over 100 small election Libertarian victories here in NY back in 2016 (including a bunch on "Fusion" elections where multiple parties can be added to a single ticket here in NY) so people can think what they want but we do win.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like libertarians but I'm afraid they will never ascend to real power until they tighten up their stance on national defense.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was funny I bought up Major General Smedley Butler yesterday, my wife choose the movie last night called "Amsterdam" and I was shocked it was partially about him.

Im registered Libertarian, we had over 100 small election Libertarian victories here in NY back in 2016 (including a bunch on "Fusion" elections where multiple parties can be added to a single ticket here in NY) so people can think what they want but we do win.
They have a lot of small victories in Pa too

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like libertarians but I'm afraid they will never ascend to real power until they tighten up their stance on national defense.
I would argue they have have the strongest national defense, both much stronger than Demicans and Republicrats. For one thing we wouldnt have so many international enemies.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a couple things that they need to tighten up on. One being there seems to many social media libertarians who supported lockdowns, massive cooperations, and some are even woke. The ones we are talking about I’d imagine most AF conservatives would get along like 90% of the time.

At the federal level I don’t think they have any chance. It’s partially them and it’s partially the way the system is set up. They are really focusing more local which makes sense.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would argue they have have the strongest national defense, both much stronger than Demicans and Republicrats. For one thing we wouldnt have so many international enemies.
It sucks because it all depends on which libertarians people here. Some are incredibly cringe and sound stupid. People like Scott Horton, Dave Smith, Tom Woods, Spike Cohen, etc, make great cases that I would love see debated in the public eye.

Reactions: SBH
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It sucks because it all depends on which libertarians people here. Some are incredibly cringe and sound stupid. People like Scott Horton, Dave Smith, Tom Woods, Spike Cohen, etc, make great cases that I would love see debated in the public eye.
Thats very true and the dangers of being slapped with a slogan attached to the individual identity.

I actually at heart truly identify myself as a political atheist, thats just how I feel.

I would above all else including the "L" is follow the route of think for thyself, abolish all political parties from running on the ballot to limit blind voting via party affiliation across the board.

We could have a President with no political affiliation and it wouldnt even be the first time in our Countries history.

Im not talking the "I" aka "Independent" affiliation either, just get rid of any and all affiliations and promote individualism, but being the Repubilcrat and Demican big government have a stranglehold on our national education system thats certainly a huge leap for man (or should I say woman, or giant leap for people, or cats, umm....nevermind lol)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another problem with political parties is infiltration. Best example is I remember Ron Paul basically created the "Tea Party" and next thing you know you see CiaNN showing Sarah Palin giving speeches to crowds as if she was the leader of the movement when she has absolutely nothing to do with the Liberty movement.

They will put in or prop up plants to discredit and destroy, or when they get big enough bought out or simply taken over by ousiders to take advantage of the power and manipulate it for outside interests.

No party = best party.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats very true and the dangers of being slapped with a slogan attached to the individual identity.

I actually at heart truly identify myself as a political atheist, thats just how I feel.

I would above all else including the "L" is follow the route of think for thyself, abolish all political parties from running on the ballot to limit blind voting via party affiliation across the board.

We could have a President with no political affiliation and it wouldnt even be the first time in our Countries history.

Im not talking the "I" aka "Independent" affiliation either, just get rid of any and all affiliations and promote individualism, but being the Repubilcrat and Demican big government have a stranglehold on our national education system thats certainly a huge leap for man (or should I say woman, or giant leap for people, or cats, umm....nevermind lol)
Oh yea I agree. I have been independent my whole life and never liked being boxed in. Once you are all that does to discussion is make a convenient place for people to stuff you, throw your ideas away, and never contend on an intellectual level.

I like a lot of libertarian writers with Hoppe being the best with a plan IMO which he built off of previous writers, then I like traditionalist writers a lot, and I am not a fan of democracy. I reject most leftists things because the only thing that really joins them is egalitarianism and I am not at all for that. Think about every sect. Everyone one of them is pushing to make every person the same. That sounds like a dystopia to me.