Donald Trump running for president

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York’s gun laws really only are essentially end up being being for upper class.
And the very white rich liberal here in Albany, NY in charge of our state that pretends to be a civil rights leader lifting up people of "color" that wants to clamp down on the ability for one to defend their own lives will most oppress people of "color" from being able to do so.

But hey, if your a poor black man or non-sex and want to get yourself an abortion, at least Kathy will pay for it. You just cant afford to protect your life on the way to the abortion clinic. (no Im not making this up!)

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And the very white rich liberal here in Albany, NY in charge of our state that pretends to be a civil rights leader lifting up people of "color" that wants to clamp down on the ability for one to defend their own lives will most oppress people of "color" from being able to do so.

But hey, if your a poor black man or non-sex and want to get yourself an abortion, at least Kathy will pay for it. You just cant afford to protect your life on the way to the abortion clinic. (no Im not making this up!)
I don’t know if you follow Colion Noir(sorry if spelling is wrong) but you should. He seems to be such a well thought out gun advocate/lawyer. Great follow for this stuff. He was on Rogan recently.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t know if you follow Colion Noir(sorry if spelling is wrong) but you should. He seems to be such a well thought out gun advocate/lawyer. Great follow for this stuff. He was on Rogan recently.
I LOVE Conion Noir, he is awesome other than I wish he started supporting the Libertarian Party rather than being a Dump supporter, but i can still respect his decision.

Im actually a fairly new gun owner as of 2020, consider me "Class of Covid" LMFAO!!!

Its been both a fullfilling enjoyable experience but also very frustrating and maddening, now I know what all those gun owners bitched and complained about all those years, as a matter of fact its far worse!!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I LOVE Conion Noir, he is awesome other than I wish he started supporting the Libertarian Party rather than being a Dump supporter, but i can still respect his decision.

Im actually a fairly new gun owner as of 2020, consider me "Class of Covid" LMFAO!!!

Its been both a fullfilling enjoyable experience but also very frustrating and maddening, now I know what all those gun owners bitched and complained about all those years, as a matter of fact its far worse!!!!
I got my carry license same time. I saw the government is okay with some crime and not others and sometimes cops help people sometimes they are against the people and said **** this I’m getting one.

Mises caucus is legit and has a good plan. Locally I think libertarianism can work but federally people are stuck in this “it’s my civic duty to vote for this evil guy so this more evil guy doesn’t win.”

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my carry license same time. I saw the government is okay with some crime and not others and sometimes cops help people sometimes they are against the people and said **** this I’m getting one.

Mises caucus is legit and has a good plan. Locally I think libertarianism can work but federally people are stuck in this “it’s my civic duty to vote for this evil guy so this more evil guy doesn’t win.”
Im backing Larry Sharpe for Governor on NY, he is awesome and one of my favorite up there with Ron Paul, although he is a different than Ron which is fine.

From when he ran 4 years ago

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im backing Larry Sharpe for Governor on NY, he is awesome and one of my favorite up there with Ron Paul, although he is a different than Ron which is fine.

From when he ran 4 years ago

His bridge idea should have had him win barring everything else

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All these mass shootings occur in gun free zones.

If I ran this country public schools, teachers, staff, custodians would be so jacked with firearms that it would be the last place on earth a mass murderer would want to go to get their fix in. On top of that I would make firearm mandatory for elementary school children and change the culture and stop people from growing up as puzzies drugged on puberty blockers ( the last being unless there is a extreme rare medical condition,) and Im not kidding if we are going with the "government run" school route.
Is Ulvade a gun free zone?

You want children to be armed? Children? Who get in school yard fights all the time? Those children?

Children who are not cognitively developed enough to understand right from wrong, who's brains are still growing and forming, those children?

Not old enough to be trusted to drink or have a vehicle licence, but strapped to the fukking teeth in a school. Genius idea. Best idea yet i reckon.

You were homeschooled i take it?

"Hey Jimmy gimme your fu**ing lunch before i cap yo ass!"

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All corporate media focuses on the oppositions fringes. I honestly think it’s the worst place to get news. Especially geopolitical news. You would think being lied into wars for over a hundred years would lower public trust…maybe it has to a degree.

As Michael Malice says I would like corporate media to be looked at the same way a tobacco executives are looked at. Something to that effect.
Definitely it does, and it serves it purpose well. Get people heated up and they engage in your media more. It's not about information anymore, it's about clicks and revenue.

Although i did read a post today which said "very aware of how little acknowledgement of the FACT that not every body who has a uterus is a women" in regards to how this anti abortion discussion is focusing too much on women targeted by these law changes whilst forgetting all the other uterus holders.

Crazy

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You want children to be armed? Children? Who get in school yard fights all the time? Those children?

Children who are not cognitively developed enough to understand right from wrong, who's brains are still growing and forming, those children?

Not old enough to be trusted to drink or have a vehicle licence, but strapped to the fukking teeth in a school. Genius idea. Best idea yet i reckon.

You were homeschooled i take it?

"Hey Jimmy gimme your fu**ing lunch before i cap yo ass!"
I was angry yesterday and getting into my classic rants, but it really had nothing to do with you at all. Just living in a bad political climate these days where the liberties of my New Yorkers are being stripped away from them and its becoming a more dangerous place by the day making people I know who are handicapped having their main source of defense stripped away from them and women who are domestic violence victims powerless in public. So its touchy times, but Im cool dont worry life is good I just rant time to time :)

That being said, I was trying to get honest points again but I do have to clarify. I in no way meant arming actual students. I was just referring to introducing them to the gun culture, teaching them gun safety perhaps with disabled weapons and most importantly having basic introductions to the importance of protecting the Constitutionality of the 2nd Amendment. And hey, if they can have cartoon books about men having breasts and vaginas who get abortions, we can have cartoon books about men and women respecting guns, learning how dirty and dangerous the world can be and how to be a responsible grow-up.

At what age is the right age? Im open for discussion, Im sure the case for 1st grade may be too early but maybe 4th grade...or maybe middle school I dunno, but we can consider different levels of education here.

The important point is we need to change culture from a young age for the betterment of the future, our freedoms, our liberties and our success.

I should define "armed to the teeth" which probably sounded exaggerated in my rant, but I for sure want armed teachers, custodians, kitchen staff...etc....those who choose bear arms, please let them have at it. And I would for sure require training and that include training with local police running drills etc...this isnt a casual right to bear arm in schools. And I for sure would have armed security with access to AR rifles. We can hire vets, and again, train train train. Ill stop there but thats a general introduction to what I want for my schools and culture.

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.”
– Richard Henry Lee, Federal Farmer No. 18, January 25, 1788

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uvalde school district is a gun free zone under Federal Government law.

====================================================

According to WGO, 30 percent of Texas schools have armed teachers and staff; However, Robb Elementary, where 19 students and two adults were killed, does not appear to be one. Robb Elementary is among most Texas schools subject to the Federal Gun-Free Zone Act, which prohibits concealed carry on the premises, according to the school’s own rules and codes of conduct.

“Thirty percent of Texas’s schools enjoy armed protection by teachers and staff, and this killer did not choose those schools as his target,” said WGO Executive Director Thomas Leager. “He chose Robb Elementary for a reason — and that is because it was unprotected.”

According to Leager, it was “another example of the dangers of sending our children to schools that are labeled Gun-Free Zones, which are really just Criminal Safe Zones. This tragic event is not a condemnation of the Second Amendment but an example of the dangerous failure of gun control.”

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That whole shooting should make cops the last people we can count on when seconds matter. I don’t know how to read that situation any other way once you deep dive the whole time line.

Yea and I see mention of women. People leave out that the only thing that gives the vast majority of women any defense against a man…I know that line is triggering in our clown world…is a weapon.

I just really think leftism has gone so far it would be hilarious if they had no power. At least I could disagree with say Marxists with discussion and see even a few agreements here and there. It’s just so dumb now. It’s like when Nietzsche wrote about the last man. A man who stands out as the masses become one hive mind…did he predict NPCs!?!? I wonder…

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get used to the tax increases bbbiiiiaaattcchhheesss!!!! I hope libtards and people who only vote for "free" handouts get hit the hardest for voting this lifelong pedophile military industrial complex corrupt mass murdering big government freedom hating war monger.

Biden: High gas prices to last ‘as long as it takes’ for Ukraine victory

“The war has pushed prices up. [Oil] could go as high as $200 a barrel, some analysts think,” Tankersley said. “How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay that premium for this war?”

“As long as it takes,” Biden answered. “Russia cannot, in fact, defeat Ukraine and move beyond Ukraine.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get used to the tax increases bbbiiiiaaattcchhheesss!!!! I hope libtards and people who only vote for "free" handouts get hit the hardest for voting this lifelong pedophile military industrial complex corrupt mass murdering big government freedom hating war monger.

Biden: High gas prices to last ‘as long as it takes’ for Ukraine victory

“The war has pushed prices up. [Oil] could go as high as $200 a barrel, some analysts think,” Tankersley said. “How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay that premium for this war?”

“As long as it takes,” Biden answered. “Russia cannot, in fact, defeat Ukraine and move beyond Ukraine.

I find it kinda ironic that people who hated neocons like people who are essential just like neocons. It’s baffling. Hillary is basically a neocon too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it kinda ironic that people who hated neocons like people who are essential just like neocons. It’s baffling. Hillary is basically a neocon too.
Back in the 2000s I was a anti-war independent who hated Bush and voted for Democraps. I ran into Ron Paul in 2007 but and found him attractive (no not like that lol) but I had a ways to go. I voted for Bareback Hussein Obobo in 2007 because he was going to escalate the wars, make health care affordable, end illegal NSA practices such as warrentless wiretapping, all that hope and change crap and by spring of 2008 I realized I had just voted in Bush's 3rd term and that was the end of that. Never again.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back in the 2000s I was a anti-war independent who hated Bush and voted for Democraps. I ran into Ron Paul in 2007 but and found him attractive (no not like that lol) but I had a ways to go. I voted for Bareback Hussein Obobo in 2007 because he was going to escalate the wars, make health care affordable, end illegal NSA practices such as warrentless wiretapping, all that hope and change crap and by spring of 2008 I realized I had just voted in Bush's 3rd term and that was the end of that. Never again.
A lot of people don’t realize what you just said. I would say most. I only voted once in my life, but I preferred Obama to the Warhawks and realized he was one of them too. After him they wanted a bush/Clinton election. I’m not like a huge fan of trump or anything but they wanted that bc he isn’t one of them exactly. He is a different crime boss. He is like Godzilla. When the three headed monster shows up he might help you but he will still destroy Tokyo.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That whole shooting should make cops the last people we can count on when seconds matter. I don’t know how to read that situation any other way once you deep dive the whole time line.

Yea and I see mention of women. People leave out that the only thing that gives the vast majority of women any defense against a man…I know that line is triggering in our clown world…is a weapon.

I just really think leftism has gone so far it would be hilarious if they had no power. At least I could disagree with say Marxists with discussion and see even a few agreements here and there. It’s just so dumb now. It’s like when Nietzsche wrote about the last man. A man who stands out as the masses become one hive mind…did he predict NPCs!?!? I wonder…
Just to rebut your first sentence. The first officers on the scene were the Uvalde School System Police Dept not the City of Uvalde PD. This is the equivalent to sworn security guards and normally are the least desired employees an agency would want. Should it be like that? Hell no. But me being a 27 year LEO and current SWAT commander, I can guarantee you that all agency would not respond the way they did. That was a total **** up on their part and all of LE is suffering from it.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to rebut your first sentence. The first officers on the scene were the Uvalde School System Police Dept not the City of Uvalde PD. This is the equivalent to sworn security guards and normally are the least desired employees an agency would want. Should it be like that? Hell no. But me being a 27 year LEO and current SWAT commander, I can guarantee you that all agency would not respond the way they did. That was a total **** up on their part and all of LE is suffering from it.
Yea I guess my point is I don’t want to find out if I have good police or bad police when my life is on the line. I know not all cops are bad. My buddy is an officer and he said he would be fired if he responded like them.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I guess my point is I don’t want to find out if I have good police or bad police when my life is on the line. I know not all cops are bad. My buddy is an officer and he said he would be fired if he responded like them.
Yeah that situation is all f’ed up and the entire LE profession is paying for it. There’s no way in hell I would have just sat there and waited because the chief said so. I would have handled business like the majority of officers would have.

I get what you’re saying man. Nobody wants to be a victim. Due to society’s liberal ways, the profession has gotten soft and the younger officers have no clue how to talk to people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People would have called 2A owners tin foil hats just a few years ago, but NY is about to do it, in the draft of our new anti-supreme court Bruen ruling they want to require you add in your social media accounts to your pistol permit application, bringing us one step closer to communist china. Now they want to attack the 2nd by attacking the 1st, and out being openly about it.

This is a clear violation of the recent Bruen decision, NY is loaded with a bunch of power hungry pissed off psychopaths who hate freedom, they have run this state to the ground the past 20 years and their solutions moving forward is to take NY all the way down to hell.

Other highlights of the draft that might pass today
Require recertification every 3 years instead of 5
Full background checks on all ammo purchases (need FFL, pay more money)

Ban going just about going everywhere with a pistol, so you can carry as long as you dont go most places, so if you walk into a business that doesnt advertise "concealed carry owners welcome" you can get 1-5 years prison, its a class E Felony.

Criminals on the streets are foaming at the mouth, they are loving this crap. They about to be handed a power grab.

And as a bonus, not that I ever even have interest in participating in these events this is still disturbing:
“any gathering of individuals to collectively express their constitutional rights to protest or assemble”

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just don’t understand how people do not realize they are supporting the tyranny and despotism they claimed trump brought.

Again to be clear I have a lot of issues with trump that I can list off and I hate feeling like any time I say his name I have to qualify that bc we live in a stupid, stupid time with no nuance or critical thinking.

And my hat is not a maga hat if that confuses people. It’s a “Epstein didn’t kill himself” hat made by anti state.net. I don’t want people thinking I would wear maga and pretend to not like him.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don’t understand how people do not realize they are supporting the tyranny and despotism they claimed trump brought.

Again to be clear I have a lot of issues with trump that I can lift off and I hate feeling like any time I say his name I have to qualify that bc we live in a stupid, stupid time with no nuance or critical thinking.

And my hat is not a maga hat if that confuses people. It’s a “Epstein didn’t kill himself” hat made by anti state.net. I don’t want people thinking I would wear maga and pretend to not like him.
Its all hypocrisy and stupidity for sure. That pedophile they voted in now has done absolutely nothing for 50 years in government other than genocide and the destruction of the minority community putting millions of them behind a cage and somehow he is the 2nd coming of MLK??? ....I have a big list to add there but Ill stop there lol.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its all hypocrisy and stupidity for sure. That pedophile they voted in now has done absolutely nothing for 50 years in government other than genocide and the destruction of the minority community putting millions of them behind a cage and somehow he is the 2nd coming of MLK??? ....I have a big list to add there but Ill stop there lol.
Yea when you know a lot about these subjects it’s difficult to stay away from walls of text that 2 people might read lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its all done, criminals in New York State are partying like its, well, they are waiting for Queen Hochul to sign into law that makes it a crime for people to have protection on them in most places.

This is a New York this...why does it matter? Well, our Queen wants to be the National Leader for National gun reform, and many will use the New York model as a way to go forward.

This is what gun control looks like in NY not including and laws previously already on the books.
----------
Copy and paste from a Reddit user:

-CCWs will expire every 3 years. You have to complete the mandatory training course in order to renew. If your permit was re-certified >3 years ago you have 1 year to renew, requiring only live fire qualification.

-Training course requirements: 16 hours of classroom training on general firearm safety, safe storage requirements and general secure storage best practices, state and federal gun laws, situational awareness, conflict de-escalation, best practices when encountering law enforcement, places considered sensitive or illegal to carry, conflict management, use of deadly force, suicide prevention, and the basic principles of marksmanship. Minimum score of 80% on a written test. Minimum 2 hours live fire training.

-Ammunition background checks: The state is pushing forward with a statewide licensing and record database, managed by the state police. Before Ammunition is transferred, the seller will be required to contact the state police prior to sale.

-They've added verbiage to fix the law pertaining to body "vests". It would be amended to "body armor" designed to protect against gunfire.

"Sensitive" places where carrying is a Class E felony: Places where carrying will get you a felony charge:

• Anywhere people gather to express their constitutional rights to protest or assemble LOL
  • Any place under the control of federal, state, or local government for the purpose of administration
  • Any medical facility
  • Any church or place of worship
  • libraries, public playgrounds, public parks, and zoos
  • Any place the office of children and family services runs a "program"
  • nursery schools, preschools, summer camps
  • anywhere the office for people with developmental disabilities runs a program, or programs funded by them
  • homeless shelters, runaway homeless youth shelters, family shelters, shelters for adults, domestic violence shelters, and emergency shelters, and residential programs for victims of domestic violence
  • residential settings licensed, certified, regulated, funded, or operated by the department of health
  • grounds owned or leased by educational institutions, public or private
  • Any public transportation, including the buildings or structures that facilitate them
  • Anywhere alcohol or cannabis is served for public consumption
  • any place used for the performance, art entertainment, gaming, or sporting events
  • polling places
  • public sidewalks of public places where access has been restricted (think Delaware Ave during the St. Patrick's day parade)
  • Times Square

Last edited:
rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn’t that the person who wasn’t even elected? Just took over for grandma killer?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn’t that the person who wasn’t even elected? Just took over for grandma killer?
Cuomo was impeached when the world found out he had too much testosterone for Liberaville so Her Majesty Queen Kathy Hochul was next in line earlier this year. So no she wasnt elected, yet, and yes Cuomo killed more grannies than the black plague.

Kathy dominated the primaries, and she had a turn out maybe 3 times more than the entire Republicrat primaries combined all on her own.

Its really up to the Supreme Court now to defend our Constitutionally protected liberties and have them send the memo our Founding Father's wrote that they cannot infringe.

This was a real slap to the face of the Supreme Court decision, people were cheery when the decision was made and raging angry psychopathic libtards were sore losers so they made NY the most anti-2nd area of the US since 1775.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And be scared they are already asking her at the press if she is going to run if the pedophile decides to step down and she has this ugly smirk on her face saying she is expecting him to run and supporting that mass murdering genocidal blood thirsty pedophile. Well, not in those words LOL!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Hell yeah America! Justice has been served!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And Ivanka had an abortion. So what. Their life man, stop being judgemental
Fukk off you dumb-kunt, Ill Judge who I want. Like your Tranny-Dad for instance, very saggy azz, almost as bad as your Ma's turd-tunnel, where you were conceived.. :rolleyes:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty reasonable.

But as far as the ruling goes where every other supreme court ruling has been in favour of extending freedoms, this is one that rolls back freedoms REGARDLESS of what your convictions are, this is a HUGE rollback
Yes. It’s something that will essentially NEVER have an appropriate or “agreed upon” resolution. It’s just the way it is.

Bottom line for me, is that people aren’t responsible enough to use a right to abortion responsibly.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jesus. Just when you think things can’t get any more ridiculous, all you have to do is wake up the next morning. And I’m not even talking about the most recent shooting in Chicago today.

Not that I ever celebrated the 4th of July as though it were Christmas, but pretending that our country still exists on any meaningful level is beyond ridiculous. Are we celebrating in memory thereof? Do people even know what they are doing…or do they just like hotdogs?

Nevertheless, my girlfriend and I considered going to the “fireworks” in a town close to us where we have gone for many years to enjoy a show. Turns out it has been replaced by a laser light show for environmental reasons. 🤷🏼‍♂️

So instead, I will remember this very day as being the very first time I injected testosterone in my glutes. Will it be the last?

I will let you know in the morning..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fukk off you dumb-kunt, Ill Judge who I want. Like your Tranny-Dad for instance, very saggy azz, almost as bad as your Ma's turd-tunnel, where you were conceived.. :rolleyes:
Damn man, who hurt you? My bet is that you call yourself a Christian as well. Very God-like of you. I'm sure he's looking down on you with pride in his eyes.

If you can't handle being questioned, maybe don't post in this thread. Resorting to low-brain insults doesn't make you sound tough 👍

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus. Just when you think things can’t get any more ridiculous, all you have to do is wake up the next morning. And I’m not even talking about the most recent shooting in Chicago today.

Not that I ever celebrated the 4th of July as though it were Christmas, but pretending that our country still exists on any meaningful level is beyond ridiculous. Are we celebrating in memory thereof? Do people even know what they are doing…or do they just like hotdogs?

Nevertheless, my girlfriend and I considered going to the “fireworks” in a town close to us where we have gone for many years to enjoy a show. Turns out it has been replaced by a laser light show for environmental reasons. 🤷🏼‍♂️

So instead, I will remember this very day as being the very first time I injected testosterone in my glutes. Will it be the last?

I will let you know in the morning..
Laser light show to save the enviornment? Do you need a EV to even be allowed in the parking lot?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Free college tuition isn't a basic human right or freedom.

The idea is that allowing free college tuition results in a better economy overall, because the population is more educated and in turn can provide a greater benefit. It's an initial sunken cost for the sake of a stronger, more educated society.

I dont agree with it per se, but that's kinda the idea.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fukk off you dumb-kunt, Ill Judge who I want. Like your Tranny-Dad for instance, very saggy azz, almost as bad as your Ma's turd-tunnel, where you were conceived..
No disrespect to you just a point I want to express.

We can debate our points not matter how extreme our differences off and we can poke fun each other but no need for all straight insult attacks on our other forum members. Jigzz has been a positive active contributor in this political thread for many years we don’t need driving people away from here, we want them to stay here and have their voices heard, make the topics interesting, have debates and challenge our thinking. And believe it or not we can learn a thing or two time to time when people challenge all our views, at least I do.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Laser light show to save the enviornment? Do you need a EV to even be allowed in the parking lot?
Not sure 🤷🏼‍♂️

We drove to Portland instead and are under the impression they are having actual fireworks. Time will tell!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure 🤷🏼‍♂️

We drove to Portland instead and are under the impression they are having actual fireworks. Time will tell!
I’m out too…hope I don’t get fuqqed with that bullshyt in a few minutes hahahaa

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m out too…hope I don’t get fuqqed with that bullshyt in a few minutes hahahaa
Well, they are real. However, I strongly feel like I would rather be home in bed playing with myself at the moment 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We cut out early. While they were rather pitiful, I also couldn’t stomach the emptiness of it all. So, we are going home to shave my balls.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We cut out early. While they were rather pitiful, I also couldn’t stomach the emptiness of it all. So, we are going home to shave my balls.
I couldnt believe it, we had gone to these fireworks for years and tonight they had no pop and not going into the sky as high, alot of them looked mediocre and even the ground fireworks didnt go that high. The finale was short lived.

WTF??????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free college tuition isn't a basic human right or freedom.

The idea is that allowing free college tuition results in a better economy overall, because the population is more educated and in turn can provide a greater benefit. It's an initial sunken cost for the sake of a stronger, more educated society.

I dont agree with it per se, but that's kinda the idea.
That was actually a shot at student loan forgiveness, our broke country is forgiving billions and billions of dollars of student loans while responsible people who worked hard to be responsible to pay off their own loans or still stuck paying off their loans are left to pay for irresponsible people.

Now, as far as free college tuition, there is no such thing as this concept, college isnt free unless the staff is offering it with volunteerism and/or donation. There is a permanent cost to all of society when you offer "free" services by stealing at gun point for others. Its not fair for the 10s of millions of people who opt out of going to college and have to pay for the expense of other people opting in. And those people who do opt in to "free" college have the rest of their lives to pay for it regardless of what they think, unless they decide to live the life of a government check, but socialism isnt free.

College is a scam and overpriced. Also, alot of students are more concerned with going to the bars and vomiting on toilets rather than staying in the library and focusing on their future. Alot of students just dont belong there and alot of students make stupid choices and take all the wrong classes that wont get them anywhere in life such as art, music, (in most cases) researching how to better make equity with public toilets and crap like that.

I can talk alot about that but Ill keep it short for now. But yes, college is mostly a scam and not right for most people, and calling it "free" is a total farce.

I can agree with you that going to school is a great idea if you go for the right reason, but colleges are still a scam when it comes to actual cost after that. They are corrupt, even our government colleges are corrupt and dirty as hell over here.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I couldnt believe it, we had gone to these fireworks for years and tonight they had no pop and not going into the sky as high, alot of them looked mediocre and even the ground fireworks didnt go that high. The finale was short lived.

WTF??????
China dominates the fireworks production market by a HUGE amount, sooo probably just an import shortage

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
China dominates the fireworks production market by a HUGE amount, sooo probably just an import shortage
That has to be a problem, I couldnt believe how pathetic the fireworks were, but at least I didnt get a laser light show lol.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That has to be a problem, I couldnt believe how pathetic the fireworks were, but at least I didnt get a laser light show lol.
Well honestly, I would have been more upset if it had been a good show. A pitiful show for a pitiful nation is much more fitting. I wasn’t into any of it regardless. Let’s save any celebration for a time when we at least have some degree of dignity.

In retrospect, we probably would have enjoyed the laser show more. But it was the bullshyt reasoning behind it that steered us away and some things have to remain a tradition. You can’t just decide one year that laser lights are the new fireworks and think that’s going to be OK. People suck.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well honestly, I would have been more upset if it had been a good show. A pitiful show for a pitiful nation is much more fitting. I wasn’t into any of it regardless. Let’s save any celebration for a time when we at least have some degree of dignity.

In retrospect, we probably would have enjoyed the laser show more. But it was the bullshyt reasoning behind it that steered us away and some things have to remain a tradition. You can’t just decide one year that laser lights are the new fireworks and think that’s going to be OK. People suck.
A powerful nation still now, just going through a huge social upheaval. But still powerful. Regardless of who leads it on the face, the people make it powerful