Donald Trump running for president

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
anybody hear about the trainlootings in california? pachages all over usps amazon ups as far as can see.

my daughter told me about it said she saw a video.
I did now! We don’t have to think too hard about who is doing the looting. The same people that have seen every hurricane as Christmas for many years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did now! We don’t have to think too hard about who is doing the looting. The same people that have seen every hurricane as Christmas for many years.
it is also happening in chicago---HURRICANE???

find video showing looters taking packages from train cars--is this a felony? maybe a federal crime to steal usps packages?

FBI????

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it is also happening in chicago---HURRICANE???

find video showing looters taking packages from train cars--is this a felony? maybe a federal crime to steal usps packages?

FBI????
Yeah, different circumstances but same premise.

There is a certain portion of the population that is infamous for looting during hurricanes

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It’s really disgusting that you actually thought about this, then decided to type it. You’re reveling in peoples death to make yourself feel like you’re proving a point. (which you aren’t)
Out of line, sure.

But after the hundreds of comments on this forum about how only the weak and lousy are dying and we should stop protecting them, forgive me if I got a bit defensive and angry.

Attachments

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It’s really disgusting that you actually thought about this, then decided to type it. You’re reveling in peoples death to make yourself feel like you’re proving a point. (which you aren’t)
Although on a day to day basis I pretty much disagree with 99.9% of your views and post, we move on cause your right to have an opinion.

But this post here is probably the most disgusting, over the top dumb **** I've ever seen you post.

If I had a friend or family member here that was dear to my heart that passed away and was labeled a covid death and you posted this bullshit, I would personally find you and make you fukkn regret it.

How the fukk do you lay your head down at night and sleep....disgusting

🇺🇸
The sad irony of this post is that you liked a post that said we'd be better off if the weak got weeded out.

And you're mad at me? Be disgusted at yourself. I've got plenty of family that are vulnerable and I've had to put up with absolutely moronic posts from people like you who are happy discarding them because it means nothing to you.

Pot calling kettle. Get off your high horse. Jesus Christ

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Out of line, sure.

But after the hundreds of comments on this forum about how only the weak and lousy are dying and we should stop protecting them, forgive me if I got a bit defensive and angry.
True, it’s not just the pandemic of the unhealthy and/or elderly. Sometimes people tend to forget that..

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
True, it’s not just the pandemic of the unhealthy and/or elderly. Sometimes people tend to forget that..
@Ricky10, asking since you are one of the resident medical professionals.... Would it be fair to say it's a pandemic of the "mostly" unhealthy and/or elderly ??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hostage situation at the Jewish Synagogue ended in Texas,

The hostage taker Malik Faisal Akram was killed. Good riddance.

CiaNN referred him only as a "British National" no mention that he is of Middle Eastern decent or if he is a Muslim or not, nothing.

Imagine if some crazy white crackhead raided a Black Church? He would be labeled as a Dump supporter and all the cities would be lit on fire and called mostly peaceful protests, with new calls for reparations instead of being labeled as a simple American National and ignoring his skin color and/or religion.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Out of line, sure.

No. You’re not forgiven if you try to justify your gross behavior in the same sentence you’re asking for forgiveness in. You didn’t get defensive or angry….you stooped lower than anyone has before in this thread and showed your true colors.

Care to quote a post demonstrating the comments you have seen post hundreds of times? It should be easy if it’s that frequent. I’ll wait.

And feel free to actually apologize if you’re capable.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No. You’re not forgiven if you try to justify your gross behavior in the same sentence you’re asking for forgiveness in. You didn’t get defensive or angry….you stooped lower than anyone has before in this thread and showed your true colors.

Care to quote a post demonstrating the comments you have seen post hundreds of times? It should be easy if it’s that frequent. I’ll wait.

And feel free to actually apologize if you’re capable.
I did attach one to the post you quoted.

Does that make what I said right? Of course not. And I do apologise for the offence it caused. Reading back on it it was ABSOLUTELY too far, and very disrespectful to people here.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10, asking since you are one of the resident medical professionals.... Would it be fair to say it's a pandemic of the "mostly" unhealthy and/or elderly ??
Absolutely! But, I don’t think it is wise for anyone to be overly confident in their own response to the virus regardless of age or state of health. We have subsequently followed the journey of a handful of positive and unvaccinated people on this board. People who have obviously been very concerned about their condition and throw the kitchen sink at it once they test positive. You never know if you will be one of the unfortunate ones.

You should check out my latest post from early this morning which breaks down positive hospital admissions in the “Wife has COVD” thread.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely! But, I don’t think it is wise for anyone to be overly confident in their own response to the virus regardless of age or state of health. We have subsequently followed the journey of a handful of positive and unvaccinated people on this board. People who have obviously been very concerned about their condition and throw the kitchen sink at it once they test positive. You never know if you will be one of the unfortunate ones.

You should check out my latest post from early this morning which breaks down positive hospital admissions in the “Wife has COVD” thread.
personally i've been seeing people i kone getting really sick from booster shot...i will say that several of them are overweight with health issuse but this is why theor doctors told them they need to get booster shot in 1st place....

i'm just a dumb hick in indiana but i am seeing 'SEVERAL' people getting severely sick soon after booster...other than that i know "many' unvaxxed people in their 60s who are doing just fine, most of them think thev've had covid just didn't get an y bad symptoms.

just reporting my personal experience.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i've been seeing people i kone getting really sick from booster shot...i will say that several of them are overweight with health issuse but this is why theor doctors told them they need to get booster shot in 1st place....

i'm just a dumb hick in indiana but i am seeing 'SEVERAL' people getting severely sick soon after booster...other than that i know "many' unvaxxed people in their 60s who are doing just fine, most of them think thev've had covid just didn't get an y bad symptoms.

Right now Im passing up on any booster, plus I think I may have had the latest CCP-Variant so natural immunity is there.

It doesnt look like it would help me fly into China any time soon (one of the main reasons I took it,) and on top of it all the Phizer CEO already said he will have a Omicrap vaccine by March, which means what the fuq is the point of an already outdated booster, and by March Omicrap will be outdated anyways they will probably just need to come up with another booster or something else.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Right now Im passing up on any booster, plus I think I may have had the latest CCP-Variant so natural immunity is there.

It doesnt look like it would help me fly into China any time soon (one of the main reasons I took it,) and on top of it all the Phizer CEO already said he will have a Omicrap vaccine by March, which means what the fuq is the point of an already outdated booster, and by March Omicrap will be outdated anyways they will probably just need to come up with another booster or something else.
Either way, it would be an extremely inopportune time to get a booster regardless in my opinion. With Omicron being so infectious right now and popularly being deemed the natural booster, I think it’s definitely just time to ride this out in anyone’s case. An Omicron infection will likely be in the very near future for MANY of us.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either way, it would be an extremely inopportune time to get a booster regardless in my opinion. With Omicron being so infectious right now and popularly being deemed the natural booster, I think it’s definitely just time to ride this out in anyone’s case. An Omicron infection will likely be in the very near future for MANY of us.
I probably already had Omicron (I had no way of testing and too sick to drive more than 2 hours) but I guess I dunno. I had something and it matched all the symptoms.

As far as I know I already had the original vaccine, Im a extremely healthy 45 year old fitness addict who doesnt drink or smoke. Im more worried about a helicopter landing on my house than dying from Covid.

Most of the people dying from Covid are fat pigs, crack smoking addicts, booze and cum guzzling cocain snorting drunkards who shoot up angel dust laced heroin for breakfast, have existing medical conditions or are of old age, the odds of me dying from a mild version of this virus are almost completely impossible, Im probably more at risk of dying from the regular flu or having a helicopter land on my house while Im sleeping tonight. To think I need a booster is absolutely ridiculous at this stage.

If there was a real stronger variant that comes out, and then after they come out with protection for that strain then I would consider it, or I would consider it if it will help me see my family in China in the future because I have people I must see.

By the way, Im asking you what the hell happened to the flu? Do people in your hospital even get diagnosed and.or for that anymore? Or do they just slap another Covid death label on them?

PS: dont mind my rants, they seem ridiculous but its just the way I express a legitimate point. Its fun

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have another question, It makes no sense to take that test to see if you "had" the CCP-Plague being that I took the vaccine. As in, I took the vaccine I have immunity which would trigger a false positive if that makes sense...??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have another question, It makes no sense to take that test to see if you "had" the CCP-Plague being that I took the vaccine. As in, I took the vaccine I have immunity which would trigger a false positive if that makes sense...??
I don’t particularly know much about that because serology/antibody tests don’t seem all that common and certainly aren’t done in the hospital setting. This should be enough to make your head hurt though..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I probably already had Omicron (I had no way of testing and too sick to drive more than 2 hours) but I guess I dunno. I had something and it matched all the symptoms.

As far as I know I already had the original vaccine, Im a extremely healthy 45 year old fitness addict who doesnt drink or smoke. Im more worried about a helicopter landing on my house than dying from Covid.

Most of the people dying from Covid are fat pigs, crack smoking addicts, booze and cum guzzling cocain snorting drunkards who shoot up angel dust laced heroin for breakfast, have existing medical conditions or are or old age, the odds of me dying from a mild version of this virus are almost completely impossible, Im probably more at risk of dying from the regular flu or having a helicopter land on my house while Im sleeping tonight. To think I need a booster is absolutely ridiculous at this stage.

If there was a real stronger variant that comes out, and then after they come out with protection for that strain then I would consider it, or I would consider it if it will help me see my family in China in the future because I have people I must see.

By the way, Im asking you what the hell happened to the flu? Do people in your hospital even get diagnosed and.or for that anymore? Or do they just slap another Covid death label on them?

PS: dont mind my rants, they seem ridiculous but its just the way I express a legitimate point. Its fun :)
We are routinely testing for flu and COVID these days for those who are symptomatic of either/or. COVID for everyone regardless.

I really don’t know what the future of the current booster or vaccines will be after this, but it would seem that it would certainly be time to readdress them in a different capacity if they are still even indicated. I don’t mean the CDC or O’Biden telling us they are indicated. I mean someone like myself seeing ongoing indications/benefits.

Personally, I don’t think Omicron will be the end of this or the transition to the endemic stage. As arduous as this road has been, that would be way too simple. While the world and US has certainly been wounded and handicapped, neither have been completely destroyed enough as of yet for us to be near the end.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hong Kong: Authorities will euthanise 2,000 small animals due to COVID-19

If this transitions into infecting/threatening our pets down the road, I’m checking out. Done!
They are psychotic in China, I saw a video in Xian they were going around disinfecting the apartment complexes, sidewalks and even bus-stops with flame throwers. And they had been spraying the entire city with toxic chemicals. Im willing to bet there are going to be some long term consequences with all the chemicals they are spraying all over the place.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Most of the people dying from Covid are fat pigs, crack smoking addicts, booze and cum guzzling cocain snorting drunkards who shoot up angel dust laced heroin for breakfast, have existing medical conditions or are of old age, the odds of me dying from a mild version of this virus are almost completely impossible, Im probably more at risk of dying from the regular flu or having a helicopter land on my house while Im sleeping tonight. To think I need a booster is absolutely ridiculous at this stage.

PS: dont mind my rants, they seem ridiculous but its just the way I express a legitimate point. Its fun
i've been seeing more and more stuff about vacinres and boosters messing with imminue sytem long term....reminds me of the bar girls during vietnam using antibiotics as prevention to getting VD, it caused a penicillin resistent strand of VD-true story.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been seeing more and more stuff about vacinres and boosters messing with imminue sytem long term....reminds me of the bar girls during vietnam using antibiotics as prevention to getting VD, it caused a penicillin resistent strand of VD-true story.
We did alot of shopping Christmas Eve and were around alot of people. I already know masks dont so shyt, its all cosmetic so I was exposed for sure.

And if Fauci says just about everyone is going to get Omicron, well....if you wear a mask, why would you get Omicron, duhhhhh

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not disgusting at all to have thought about this. Maybe it didn't need to be posted although I have no issue with him posting it but I did not take away that he was reveling in anyone's death(s). If we don't learn from our own or others mistakes then we will just repeat them.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I heard a rare presser is coming from pant-shitter Pervy-Joe. This should be fun.
Threaten good people, pay illegals 500k, **** his pants, mumble a bit, drool, fall asleep.
If youre a libturd who voted this in and still support it, youre a commie traitor and should off-yourself.
Also change your dripping tampon you useless kvntz...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are psychotic in China, I saw a video in Xian they were going around disinfecting the apartment complexes, sidewalks and even bus-stops with flame throwers. And they had been spraying the entire city with toxic chemicals. Im willing to bet there are going to be some long term consequences with all the chemicals they are spraying all over the place.

They are friggin crazy!
Per usual, there is also the other side of the coin when we consider COVID infection itself :)

"The study found substantial dysregulation of immune cell numbers that was strongest at 12-weeks post infection but was still evident in most cases for up to six months and potentially even longer," Prof Lynn said.

In addition to an increased number of immune cells and antibodies, there was also strong dysregulation of gene expression, particularly in those genes linked to inflammation. Gene expression refers to information stored in DNA that regulates how cells respond to changing environments. This can include controlling when and how much response is made against an invading virus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the age of computers sucks....it is almost impossible to talk to a person without a half hour waiting time, the medical field absolutely sucks..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ax1

our daughter told us about this....COVID home tests/USPS

limit 4 per household, but we have already got confirmation email and a order #...supposed to mail before end of january---just a heads-up, my friend.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

limit 4 per household, but we have already got confirmation email and a order #...supposed to mail before end of january---just a heads-up, my friend.
It wouldnt matter now, I needed a test back in December LOL

I went to the government run website last night to order some in case I needed testing again and the website wasnt working. Go figure!??!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I went to the government run website last night to order some in case I needed testing again and the website wasnt working. Go figure!??!!!
go to the 'covid home tests/usps' site...i've already got a confirmation email with order number--they will start sending out late january....only 4 per household but no reason for me wife and i to both use one at same time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ax1

I ordered mine yesterday...

Talk about being behind the eight ball. This administration literally can’t get anything right. Not that I am foolish enough to believe that they want to.

Ughh, I went to the gym today and that old man was on the television taking questions about his one year of being in office. Of course Trump was the person he seemed to blame for everything. Even though he reversed everything good Trump had going with executive orders from his first day in office. Well, his handlers did. I have to remind myself to not refer to him as being the person calling the shots.

“It takes time to reverse the damage that was done over the past four years.” What a f*cking joke!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered mine yesterday...

Talk about being behind the eight ball. This administration literally can’t get anything right. Not that I am foolish enough to believe that they want to.

Ughh, I went to the gym today and that old man was on the television taking questions about his one year of being in office. Of course Trump was the person he seemed to blame for everything. Even though he reversed everything good Trump had going with executive orders from his first day in office. Well, his handlers did. I have to remind myself to not refer to him as being the person calling the shots.

“It takes time to reverse the damage that was done over the past four years.” What a f*cking joke!
my sister told me about his blaming trump for everything....i remember after trump was elected and I said something was obama's fault--all the democrats/liberals always said, yeah but obama's not president anymore...time to man up!!!

biden also promised to be president for all Americans, yet he acts like unvaxxed are shyt...just think how many lives could have been saved if biden admin had put more emphasis on treatments.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my sister told me about his blaming trump for everything....i remember after trump was elected and I said something was obama's fault--all the democrats/liberals always said, yeah but obama's not president anymore...time to man up!!!

biden also promised to be president for all Americans, yet he acts like unvaxxed are shyt...just think how many lives could have been saved if biden admin had put more emphasis on treatments.
In a more perfect world, yes. Possibly...

Still, people would have to be willing to take something as an outpatient (preferable) or inpatient that would likely be new or experimental on some level. I think we learned that people aren’t overly receptive to that, and some fail to even acknowledge the virus in the first place. So many that ended up in the hospital from Delta were completely naive to more than just one aspect of the virus and were frankly quite delusional.

Even if the cure was available, you still have to get it into the patient's body while also having the resources to do so. Could the Biden administration have been capable of any of this? I think we all know the answer to that!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In a more perfect world, yes. Possibly...

Still, people would have to be willing to take something as an outpatient (preferable) or inpatient that would likely be new or experimental on some level. I think we learned that people aren’t overly receptive to that, and some fail to even acknowledge the virus in the first place. So many that ended up in the hospital from Delta were completely naive to more than just one aspect of the virus and were frankly quite delusional.

Even if the cure was available, you still have to get it into the patient's body while also having the resources to do so. Could the Biden administration have been capable of any of this? I think we all know the answer to that!
are you aware of how much our government has paid for covid vaccinations? the CBO estimates that the US government has spent $19.3 BILLION on covid vaccine development in addition to a projected $39.5 BILLION for vaccines....

here is a interesting article...'it was the government that produced covid vaccine success' in other words the taxpayer--but yet the manufacturers are raking in the dough hand over fist and the government removed any and all risk from big pharma---there must be a ton of kickbacks being passed around government circles-eh?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look for putin to be in ukraine soon
Cant blame them, imagine if Russia was all over Mexico, overthrew their president and installed their own puppet? American would go apeshyt crazy.

This today is more backlash from the effects of Bareback Hussein Obobo's foreign interventionist policies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cant blame them, imagine if Russia was all over Mexico, overthrew their president and installed their own puppet? American would go apeshyt crazy.

This today is more backlash from the effects of Bareback Hussein Obobo's foreign interventionist policies.
lol...at least you are dumping on trump :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...at least you are dumping on trump :)
Hey I try to call that fair and square, Dump inherited that one and he didnt make it any worse or better, there really wasnt anything for him to do. Was he supposed to overthrow the puppet? I think not!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey I try to call that fair and square, Dump inherited that one and he didnt make it any worse or better, there really wasnt anything for him to do. Was he supposed to overthrow the puppet? I think not!
JOE BIDEN---your either on my side or your a evil racist.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The IRS will soon require facial recognition to access the tax system online.

But asking for a simple voter ID to vote for the most important official person on earth is racial oppression.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Putin is ALREADY in Ukraine. He took Crimea (and pretty much Donbas, too) under Obama/Biden!!
Actually, if I remember correctly Putin was for years already in Crimea before anything ever happened, they have been having their Navy ships there for years. All they did was hop of the boats after Obobo and NATO overthrew the Ukrainian Government.

That there is their only outlet on water from the west, so you can why that all went down.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The IRS will soon require facial recognition to access the tax system online.

But asking for a simple voter ID to vote for the most important official person on earth is racial oppression.
damn, are you kidding me?

i don't know how democrats can make a case for being AGAINST voter ID's, i mean c'mon seriously? you can't live in this country without a ID, c'mon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, are you kidding me?

i don't know how democrats can make a case for being AGAINST voter ID's, i mean c'mon seriously? you can't live in this country without a ID, c'mon.
Nope, and they already had been doing that with the unemployment system here in NY, you have to log in your scans on some realID or IDMe website something like that.

But its racist to ask for a simple ID to confirm your voting for the government, sooooo.....here is your food stamps and shut up.