Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, as I always said it, there is a reason the Founding Fathers did not authorize federal/national police forces in the US Constitution, and they were right.

State powers and localities is the best solution and balance to keeping our country safe and ensure civilians the balance of powers arent swung to hard against them.
bbb will make elections fall under federal guidelines---there is a lot in bbb that isn't being taliked about.

Reactions: ax1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It wasnt a "new novel virus," they created it. Fauci helped fund that lab and he continues to do so.
How does that not make it novel?

Do you know what novel means?

If I create something, it is still novel. That's literally what it means. It doesn't mean "not man-made"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it got up to mid 40s today, so since i had 2 of the grandkids decided to take the skiff out on the lake one last time...i am very grateful for the bounties i have been given and really happy to spend time with my girls...put the skiff up in the boathouse, until spring-any fishing now will be done on the shore...hope everyone else had as great a day as i had and God Bless.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does that not make it novel?

Do you know what novel means?

If I create something, it is still novel. That's literally what it means. It doesn't mean "not man-made"
I dont think its the appropriate way of addressing a man made manipulated virus, even if it was original a novel virus.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dont think its the appropriate way of addressing a man made manipulated virus, even if it was original a novel virus.
It's still novel. That's what the word means.

It being man made doesn't make it less novel.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's still novel. That's what the word means.

It being man made doesn't make it less novel.
A novel virus is a virus that has not previously been recorded. It can be a virus that is isolated from its natural reservoir or isolated as the result of spread to an animal or human host where the virus had not been identified before.

You see, it nether was a virus that was isolated from its natural reservoir or isolated as a results of spread from animal or human host.

It came from a lab and spread from lab to human. Calling it "novel" is slightly misleading to the general public because it confuses people that it was made in nature, and its not so we should distance from certain terms and create new ones.

Maybe create a new definition of viruses called Fauci-Vs? Or CCP-V's? Or call them FauCCPi Virus's?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, democrats are making a big deal about 'lets go brandon'...i mean c'mon man, look at all the stuff that was said about trump--democrats need to grow a pair-eh...man up-look at deniro, that cathy comedian with the cut off heard, snoop dog shooting trump, johnny depp saying it's time for another actor to kill a president--geez, imagine if people were doing and saying the same things about biden that were done and said about trump--stop being a bunch of sissies you darned snowflakes, lol.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
geez, democrats are making a big deal about 'lets go brandon'...i mean c'mon man, look at all the stuff that was said about trump--democrats need to grow a pair-eh...man up-look at deniro, that cathy comedian with the cut off heard, snoop dog shooting trump, johnny depp saying it's time for another actor to kill a president--geez, imagine if people were doing and saying the same things about biden that were done and said about trump--stop being a bunch of sissies you darned snowflakes, lol.
But, it is different, because Trump was a republican and Biden is a Democrap.

And because of that - they are subject to two very different sets of rules. Remember, the left sees themselves as the only virtuous group, therefore they are entitled (responsible, actually) to defame, degrade and slander people who differ from their views.

Its for our own good (since they know what is best).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Democraps should be more concerned with the fact that Groper Joe has more deaths, blood and committed more terror on innocent civilians globally over the past half a century more so than any other leader in power alive today all in the name of funding his military industrial complex lobby and taking bribes rather than worrying about stupid name calling.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It came out yesterday that the Military had documents in Jan 2020 proving that Ivermectin, HCQ, and interferon treats all variants of SARS> This means the CDC, NIH, and WHO knew about this.

This means they intentionally hid therapeutics that treat Covid from the American public and instead focused on the Plandemic. This was and is not about health. It is about control

Recall last year even I posted COVID-19 = Certificate Of Covid Vaccination 2019

Everyone called that a conspiracy theory. Now what do we have to say?

The vaccine would never have gotten Emergency Authorization use had we followed the actual Science and used the drugs we have that are safe and effective.

Even just today it was revealed another cure, Monoclonal Antibodies shortages are due to the Biden Administration. The CEO of the Medical Company that makes them came out and stated that factually today.

Now we know Fauci lied under oath. What he has done, equates to murder. When will he be tried for Crimes Against Humanity? Asking for a friend.

This "PlanDemic" was 100% orchestrated using the false PCR test and the CDC and Fauci as mouthpieces.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what was particularly disturbing were those insults at melania calling her a prostitute and criticizing her accent.

imagine if people on social media started calling jill biden a dirty stinking no good hoe for cheating on her husband with joe--she was still married when she started "SEEING" biden and the ex said her affair with biden was the cause for their divorce---why don't we ever hear about this?

those attacks against melania were cheap and low down--i am actually glad republicans haven't stooped to the level of democrats....actually it is probably because most don't even know about jill and joe's past--it is never talked about.

but the thing that got me even worse was the attacks on barron-he is just a child and yet democrats called him names like spawn of satan-that kind of stuff is 100X worse than --'lets go brandon"....i mean c'mon man!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It came out yesterday that the Military had documents in Jan 2020 proving that Ivermectin, HCQ, and interferon treats all variants of SARS> This means the CDC, NIH, and WHO knew about this.

This means they intentionally hid therapeutics that treat Covid from the American public and instead focused on the Plandemic. This was and is not about health. It is about control

The vaccine would never have gotten Emergency Authorization use had we followed the actual Science and used the drugs we have that are safe and effective.

Even just today it was revealed another cure, Monoclonal Antibodies shortages are due to the Biden Administration. The CEO of the Medical Company that makes them came out and stated that factually today.

Now we know Fauci lied under oath. What he has done, equates to murder. When will he be tried for Crimes Against Humanity? Asking for a friend.

This "PlanDemic" was 100% orchestrated using the false PCR test and the CDC and Fauci as mouthpieces.
the truth is out there AND the day of reckoning is dawning---there is a reason the government is so desperate to get EVERYONE vaccinated-even children...the shyt is going to hit the fan, and it won't be pretty!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Everything we are going through is due to the New World Order. The Biden administration is just a successful installation of that within the United States. Monoclonal antibodies are very labor intensive to produce and require a significant amount of the time from nurses and doctors to administer them. It’s not something we could have feasibly prioritized to reduce hospitalizations/deaths amongst the masses in an outpatient setting while Delta was kicking ass. Not to mention, it is a highly time sensitive therapeutic.

HCQ also requires careful monitoring of patients, ventricular arrhythmias are common and I have seen this myself when it used to be used in a hospital setting. Ivermectin remains controversial and it essentially just comes down to what/who you want to believe.

Infinitely less medical resources are required to administer a vaccine that has proven effective at keeping people out of the hospital. This is all hindsight now though while we are at the pivotal point (hopefully) with Omicron.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything we are going through is due to the New World Order. The Biden administration is just a successful installation of that within the United States. Monoclonal antibodies are very labor intensive to produce and require a significant amount of the time from nurses and doctors to administer them. It’s not something we could have feasibly prioritized to reduce hospitalizations/deaths amongst the masses in an outpatient setting while Delta was kicking ass. Not to mention, it is a highly time sensitive therapeutic.

HCQ also requires careful monitoring of patients, ventricular arrhythmias are common and I have seen this myself when it used to be used in a hospital setting. Ivermectin remains controversial and it essentially just comes down to what/who you want to believe.

Infinitely less medical resources are required to administer a vaccine that has proven effective at keeping people out of the hospital. This is all hindsight now though while we are at the pivotal point (hopefully) with Omicron.
F*ck biden and the vaccine he rode in on....i don't believe anything the government says anymore!!!

lets go brandon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
new york post--biden's latest approval rating drops to 33%...

just a few days ago he was at 41%...

and yet twitter tweets say biden is greatest president of all time.... Jiigzz you care to comment?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'washinton post awards biden four pinocchios for false claim he was arrested during civil rights protest'

that is something all those people who actually were arrested ar civil rights protests should be pissed about---but once again biden gets a free pass!!!
'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After all these years we are finally on the same page, lol!
not really--you got the government seal of approval-you got that fucking vaccine!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'biden claimed he was once arrested at capital for trespassing'

'biden tells story of when he drove 18 wheeler on summer job'

'biden saye he whooped corn pops ass but got deferments to keep from going to vietnam because of asthma'

'biden tells of when he was a lifeguard kids would come and rub the hair on his legs'---finally a biden story i believe!!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
A novel virus is a virus that has not previously been recorded. It can be a virus that is isolated from its natural reservoir or isolated as the result of spread to an animal or human host where the virus had not been identified before.

You see, it nether was a virus that was isolated from its natural reservoir or isolated as a results of spread from animal or human host.

It came from a lab and spread from lab to human. Calling it "novel" is slightly misleading to the general public because it confuses people that it was made in nature, and its not so we should distance from certain terms and create new ones.

Maybe create a new definition of viruses called Fauci-Vs? Or CCP-V's? Or call them FauCCPi Virus's?
The actual definition is "A “novel” coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans". It is really that simple.

Whether man-made or from an animal reservoir makes no difference.

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
new york post--biden's latest approval rating drops to 33%...

just a few days ago he was at 41%...

and yet twitter tweets say biden is greatest president of all time.... Jiigzz you care to comment?
It's kind of funny you call people snowflakes over let's go Brandon, but get very upset whenever someone calls Trump a giant Cheeto who has sex with his daughter

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's kind of funny you call people snowflakes over let's go Brandon, but get very upset whenever someone calls Trump a giant Cheeto who has sex with his daughter
damn man, if you don't see the difference between 'lets go brandon' and saying that a man is fucking his own daughter then you need to go put your head in the sand...geez man-wow!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
not really--you got the government seal of approval-you got that fucking vaccine!!!
I wonder if some members of this forum who have sadly passed wished they got the vaccine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
damn mab, if you don't see the difference between 'lets go brandon' and saying that a man is fucking his own daughter then you need to go put your head in the sand.
I'm sure he actually thought it was a compliment

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[/QUOTE]
I'm sure he actually thought it was a compliment

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex"
don't be a dunce-you think she might be saying that sex is something they both do and enjoy? only a perverted mind would sink that low....he never implied they were having sex with other.

damn, man get your head out of the gutter.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
don't be a dunce-you think she might be saying that sex is something they both do and enjoy? only a perverted mind would sink that low....he never implied they were having sex with other.

damn, man get your head out of the gutter.
[/QUOTE]

When does anyone ever say they have sex in common with their daughter?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[/QUOTE]

lol--you are really reaching aren't you?

you can think trump is having sex with his daughter for all i care-they are both adults...but what about all the allegations of biden being a child molester--after all he even said he enjoys having kids rub his hairy legs---aint nuthin worse than a child molester-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sinema doubles down on no vote overturning filibuster---this hopefully puts a end to democrats hopes of turning America into a one party, authoritarian state...

now that they won't be needing harris's deciding vote in senate i look for democrats to kick biden to the curb soon--only thing is that if harris is president democrats don't have enough votes to get a new VP confirmed--quite the pickle-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
supreme court:'sotomayor denies biden rule is vaccine mandate, despite clear OSHA language'

good lord, sotomayor has got to be amongst the most dumbest people on earth, and this big dummy is a supreme court justice--nice pick obama.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
msnbc's chuck todd shocked by biden's polling number hitting new bottom: 'MY GOODNESS'

a recent quinnipiac poll shows biden cratering to only 33% approval among Americans.

lol...33 stinkingassed percentage--i guess only certain new zealanders still support biden, lolololol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

you can think trump is having sex with his daughter for all i care-they are both adults...but what about all the allegations of biden being a child molester--after all he even said he enjoys having kids rub his hairy legs---aint nuthin worse than a child molester-eh?
[/QUOTE]

What normal functioning parent states they have sex in common with any of their children?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
msnbc's chuck todd shocked by biden's polling number hitting new bottom: 'MY GOODNESS'

a recent quinnipiac poll shows biden cratering to only 33% approval among Americans.

lol...33 stinkingassed percentage--i guess only certain new zealanders still support biden, lolololol.
I'd be getting help for memory loss if I were you. You obviously forgot what I posted just a few days ago.

But if you're wondering whether I think Trump would have been better, the answer is still no.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

What normal functioning parent states they have sex in common with any of their children?
[/QUOTE]
what normal functioning parent/adult states that they enjoy having kids rub their hairy legs?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd be getting help for memory loss if I were you. You obviously forgot what I posted just a few days ago.

But if you're wondering whether I think Trump would have been better, the answer is still no.
i am getting help for memory loss-i have vascular dementia, thank you for your concern.

you are still saying biden is better choice, sounds like a biden supporter to me...you can't have it both ways-even in my limited capacity i know this.

just because there isn't rioting, looting and burning of buildings on a regular basis don't think that biden isn't at least equally as dividing as trump was.

i'm done-i have to get up early tomorrow for a doctors appt.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i am getting help for memory loss-i have vascular dementia, thank you for your concern.

you are still saying biden is better choice, sounds like a biden supporter to me...you can't have it both ways-even in my limited capacity i know this.

just because there isn't rioting, looting and burning of buildings on a regular basis don't think that biden isn't at least equally as dividing as trump was.

i'm done-i have to get up early tomorrow for a doctors appt.
All the best for your treatment Big T

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
what normal functioning parent/adult states that they enjoy having kids rub their hairy legs?
[/QUOTE]

None of them either lol. The US deserves better than Biden.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Imagine that, the democratic AG who tried to put away the officers for the Benny Gray incident in Baltimore gonna fukk around and get locked up!!!!!

It just takes a lil time and all these idiots will bury themselves. Got 90k in personal covid relief and used it for 2 down payments of 2 houses in Florida. On a 246k a year income. Reep what you sew, you make the bed you lay in!!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You mean Freddie Gray, but yeah.... F that Mosby bitch. Long time coming! (*no pun intended....)

Not very different from the corrupt Baltimore mayor scandals (Sheila Dixon and Catherine Pugh)

Strange.... seems all three have something in common

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
POTUS - Pant-Shitter of the US
POTUS - Perv of the US

Shitz & Gigglesz - Two braindead k**tz

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You mean Freddie Gray, but yeah.... F that Mosby bitch. Long time coming! (*no pun intended....)

Not very different from the corrupt Baltimore mayor scandals (Sheila Dixon and Catherine Pugh)

Strange.... seems all three have something in common
Yeah i said Benny 🤷🏿‍♂️ lol, dont know why but that was funny

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
'washinton post awards biden four pinocchios for false claim he was arrested during civil rights protest'

that is something all those people who actually were arrested ar civil rights protests should be pissed about---but once again biden gets a free pass!!!
'
I think Nancy Pelosi was arrested during the Civil War.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope it went well T. Sorry for my comment earlier, I had no idea. Take care of yourself.
no problem, it's just the internet..people say things i know they would never say face to face--it takes away the filter,,,but thanks, i appreciate it!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Biden administration is really failing hard with the handling of the pandemic. They didn’t even have the foresight to ensure the availability of rapid tests when we knew Omicron was coming since November. What, was it today that piece of filth decided to put an “order in“ that won’t even be available until the end of the month?

Patients in the hospital were even complaining about O’Biden today and the fact that they haven’t been able to find tests for weeks. For an administration that made such bold claims about their greater capacity to control the virus, it’s nothing short of an embarrassment. They can’t even accomplish something as simple as ensuring we have an adequate supply of tests!

Inexcusable..

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder if some members of this forum who have sadly passed wished they got the vaccine.
Although on a day to day basis I pretty much disagree with 99.9% of your views and post, we move on cause your right to have an opinion.

But this post here is probably the most disgusting, over the top dumb **** I've ever seen you post.

If I had a friend or family member here that was dear to my heart that passed away and was labeled a covid death and you posted this bullshit, I would personally find you and make you fukkn regret it.

How the fukk do you lay your head down at night and sleep....disgusting

🇺🇸

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Biden administration is really failing hard with the handling of the pandemic. They didn’t even have the foresight to ensure the availability of rapid tests when we knew Omicron was coming since November. What, was it today that piece of filth decided to put an “order in“ that won’t even be available until the end of the month?

Patients in the hospital were even complaining about O’Biden today and the fact that they haven’t been able to find tests for weeks. For an administration that made such bold claims about their greater capacity to control the virus, it’s nothing short of an embarrassment. They can’t even accomplish something as simple as ensuring we have an adequate supply of tests!

Inexcusable..
My wife and I were sick really sick after christmas (strangely it took me 2 more days to get it) and I could not find a place less than 2 hours drive (1 way) that didnt have an appointment available until January 4th, or any testing kits, so I have no idea if we really had it or not. We had all the symptoms, our lungs were fine but I cant just assume we had it because I was sick before Thanksgiving and I tested right away negative.

My wife ordered a free kit from our health insurance (the company she works for even) and the kit finally came in 2 days ago!!!! LOL!!!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anybody hear about the trainlootings in california? pachages all over usps amazon ups as far as can see.

my daughter told me about it said she saw a video.