Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope, and they already had been doing that with the unemployment system here in NY, you have to log in your scans on some realID or IDMe website something like that.

But its racist to ask for a simple ID to confirm your voting for the government, sooooo.....here is your food stamps and shut up.
lol...you need to have ID to get food stamps..hell you need ID to get government assistance of any kind-but it's racist to ask for ID to vote?

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...you need to have ID to get food stamps..hell you need ID to get government assistance of any kind-but it's racist to ask for ID to vote?
I dunno, I havent talked to my illegal uncle and lost contact with him for a few years, not sure if he had food stamps but how the hell did he get a better health care policy than I have and its free?????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dunno, I havent talked to my illegal uncle and lost contact with him for a few years, not sure if he had food stamps but how the hell did he get a better health care policy than I have and its free?????
think about it...are they going to give food stamps out to people with no ID?

you seriously can't function in this country without proper ID...it's a no-brainer that ID should be required to vote--i can't think of even 1 legitimate reason for ID to not be required to vote.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'looting' is now considered racist, lol......i think they are just plain thiefs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Americans told to get out of ukraine-NOW.

state dept issues do not travel to ukraine warning....'there are reports russia is planning significant military action against ukraine'.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Americans told to get out of ukraine-NOW.

state dept issues do not travel to ukraine warning....'there are reports russia is planning significant military action against ukraine'.
Nice knowing you bud! Good luck with that cannon, have a blast!!

Last edited:

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ukraine is a pick or diversion to get the focus off of bidens failures. They want an invasion. Dems see it as another opportunity ie covid...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ukraine is a pick or diversion to get the focus off of bidens failures. They want an invasion. Dems see it as another opportunity ie covid...
When all else fails,they take you to war!!! Or at least the threat of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no, if russia invades biden will get blamed for his 'open' invitation, i believe the last thing biden wants is for russian to invade...although i also believe there are a number of high ranking military who are pissed at biden for putting the afghan disaster blame on them--could they be setting him up?

there is so much shyt that happens behing the scenes, we might never know the real truth about any of it in our lifetimes or even ever---look at JFK or even more recently the vegas shooter...btw-where is robert mueller?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
IF??

Russia ALREADY invaded Ukraine and took Crimea. Biden didn't do anything serious about it then, and he won't now.

And Germany is going to keep their mouths shut, or Russia is gonna cut off their gas supply.

And if the US aligned nations try to throw Russia off the international banking system, they will team up with China and throw us off by dumping the dollar.

Putin is holding all the cards at this point. Let the 81 million people who supposedly voted for Biden dig themselves out of this hole. The deep state can get Liz Cheney to do the heavy lifting! F'em.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe we can rally some troops once they get all their vaccine boosters and pass CRT training. LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we can rally some troops once they get all their vaccine boosters and pass CRT training. LOL
If we promote our current 4 start admiral as top head of the military I would feel much safer knowing each of our troops wouldnt be discriminated against if they choose to chop their sausage off and grow breasts so they never get thirsty out on the battle field.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IF??

Russia ALREADY invaded Ukraine and took Crimea. Biden didn't do anything serious about it then, and he won't now.

And Germany is going to keep their mouths shut, or Russia is gonna cut off their gas supply.

And if the US aligned nations try to throw Russia off the international banking system, they will team up with China and throw us off by dumping the dollar.

Putin is holding all the cards at this point. Let the 81 million people who supposedly voted for Biden dig themselves out of this hole. The deep state can get Liz Cheney to do the heavy lifting! F'em.
you are right about germany--trump warned them!!!

'trump lashes germany over gas pipeline deal, calls it russia 'captive'.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
white house is finally coming clean that defund the police and slashing of police funding is responsible for crime surge...well no shyt sherlock, what did you think would happen when city councils turn their backs on their police and cut manpower by as much as 40%.....fucking dumbass democrats.

now biden thinks he can solve this by throwing federal money at democrats cities to hire more cops--fucking moron doesn't understand that no one in their right mind would want to be a cop in a democrat city...everyday i hear about more cops being killed; IN DEMOCRAT CITIES!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nbc's chuck todd: 'biden no longer seen as competent and effective'.

ok, chuck-tell us something we don't already know.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'baltimore safe streets social worker killed in quadruple killing'

3 safe streets workers have been killed in less than a year in baltimore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'rand paul continues pressing fauci on NIH gain of function funding'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'rand paul continues pressing fauci on NIH gain of function funding'
Rand is the only Republicrat Id consider voting for President. I kinda like Jim Jordan he make me laugh my azz off all the time, but Im not familiar with his policies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rand is the only Republicrat Id consider voting for President. I kinda like Jim Jordan he make me laugh my azz off all the time, but Im not familiar with his policies.
nah-you should just stick with chuckie schumer and aoc....you know you love dem der high taxes!!!

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to have a evil carbon spewing diesel truck. One time at band camp at a red light I watched the smoke shoot in the driver's window of a prius and come shooting out the other side.
And for some reason they always thought it was on purpose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to have a evil carbon spewing diesel truck. One time at band camp at a red light I watched the smoke shoot in the driver's window of a prius and come shooting out the other side.
And for some reason they always thought it was on purpose.
google image 'scheid diesel fest terre haute'.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'SQUAD' tells biden it's time to pay up for promise to nominate black woman to scotus....

i heard on a conservative talk show where this might be biden's chance to ditch kamala by nominating her to scotus--wouldn't it be a hoot if kamala gets the deciding vote on her own nomination?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MS. PSAKI: Well, let’s see. This morning, I think he had some policy meetings, also a PDB meeting. He, later this afternoon, I think, is doing some remarks review. There are some days that we spend some time doing internal meetings and discussions with policy experts, with policy leaders, and that’s what’s happening today.

He would say he doesn’t have nearly enough time — of free time on his schedule because it is packed no matter whether people see him or not

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MS. PSAKI: Well, let’s see. This morning, I think he had some policy meetings, also a PDB meeting. He, later this afternoon, I think, is doing some remarks review. There are some days that we spend some time doing internal meetings and discussions with policy experts, with policy leaders, and that’s what’s happening today.

He would say he doesn’t have nearly enough time — of free time on his schedule because it is packed no matter whether people see him or not

got Cs and Ds in college
was in bottom 10% of class
failed law school class for plagiarism
dropped out of 1988 presidential race for plagiarism

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'biden's top surrogate james clyburn supports louis farrakhan'.

geez, a black congressmen who is always talking about racism supports louis farrakhan--ironic hypocrisy?

farrakhan--jews are termites who need exterminating---'hitler was a great man'....'white people are devils who deserve to die'

here is a great article including pics of obama buddying up with farrakhan---"seven louis farrakhan quotes on jews, gays and white people'

'prominent democrat's farrakhan ties resurface after capital attacker revealed as nation of islam follower'

Last edited:

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kamalala is doing the best job they could imagine. How many new potential voters has she let in ?
She is a success in kook eyes.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BigT that looks like a great day.
I always end up eating too much at festivals.
Fried oreos and diesel stacks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT that looks like a great day.
I always end up eating too much at festivals.
Fried oreos and diesel stacks!
a couple of years ago they moved the scheid diesel fest out of terre haute, it was a 3 day event and at the end of the day the nights were crazy--all the trucks would take over parking lots and they even set up stages with dj's and local girls up on stage stripping--it was crazy, but in a fun good way--hardly ever any trouble or arrests and the entire time it was here not a single shooting or knifing....

google...'scheid diesel fest bottle girl'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'war on law enforcement just got worse after three more officers shot as biden backtracks on radical agenda'

black lives matter-eh biden?

biden said on campaign trail he would be 'absolutely ok' with efforts to redirect police funding....biden is epitome of mental deficiency.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'criminals are targeting cops at historic levels following calls to defund police'

democrats are responsible

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'historic 346 officers shot in line of duty in 2021'

fucking democrats

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'biden stresses support for more police funding in shift from progressives'

biden is a fucking moron if he thinks funding for more police officers will actually result in more police officers...at the rate cops are getting killed and the way democrat city leaders turn their backs and refuse to support police-no one in their right mind would sign up to be a cop in a democrat city...and guess where cops are needed most--you guessed it, democrat cities!!!

biden and democrats are morons...eh @ax1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'cori bush defends calling to defund police while having private 'ARMED' security'...'would you rather see me die'?

ms.bush wants to defund police while also wanting to take guns from private citizens--i guess she is ok seeing her constituents die-eh bush?

geez, what a fucking hypocrite!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tense standoff with suspect accused of shooting three officers as war on cops in America gets worse.....bullshyt-there isn't a war on cops in America--only in democrat ran cities!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'austin, texas mass shooting suspect released without bail'

the victim's family say they were 'shocked' by the release....i suggest they move to a red city-austin is no better than san fran, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of austin, tx...'austin judge sets $50k bond for child sex predator after previous judge recommended $1 million'

i bet the $50k judge is a liberal democrat---any takers?

c'mon man, 10% is only $5k and this child predator is out on the streets-the fucks wrong with you???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'austin sees hundreds of sex offender cases removed from police officer supervision due to defunding'

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'austin's police department needs many more officers, says independent commission'

lol...yeah right, no one wants to be a cop in a commie city.

who ya gonna call, lol.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my buddies just flew from FL to California.
He said he was never checked for vaccine.
While in CA he said it is no different than here. Only if you go down to the restaurants in the fancy areas of the city. Like when you go downtown here for a lightning game.

He Even stashed some flowers in his carry-on with no problems.
He said turn the TV off.